Night Three of Domination Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, James, I'm going to cum again."

"Yes, do it. Cum for me, baby." Sarah's hips were rocking hard and fast now. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed. She had hooked her ankles around his calf muscles to help drag her hips up and down on his cock. Suddenly, she impaled herself on his cock and stopped moving, her whole body tense, and James knew she was cumming again. It was only after it was over, and she feel back on the bed, that she let out an explosive groan. Then her legs relaxed and fell to her side, and her hands moved up to rest gently on his lower back. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh, that was wonderful," she said in a relaxed tone.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it, " James said, smiling. "Now, I have one last thing I want to do before we call it a night." He slowly slid his cock out of Sarah's spent pussy. He leaned back on his legs and pulled her right leg across his body so that he was free to move. He got up and stood next to the bed.

"Turn over, darling," he said, pulling Sarah by the hand. "Now, up on your knees, and turn your ass this way. There's one last fantasy I want to explore tonight." He pulled Sarah back by her hips until her feet were hanging off the bed and her ass was up in the air hanging over the edge. James reached for the lubricant on the nightstand, and set it down beside Sarah on the bed. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her wet, inviting pussy. Then he began rubbing it up and down her slit. Sarah's hips were moving up and down now, and she begged James to slide his cock inside her. He pushed his hard cock into her to the hilt in one swift motion.

He slid his cock slowly in and out of her pussy for a minute, then pulled it out and began sliding it between the cheeks of her ass. He picked up the lubricant and squeezed a liberal amount onto his fingers. Then he began rimming her asshole with his slick fingers. Sarah's hips bucked as she felt his cool fingers against her anus. He quickly graduated to sliding one finger inside her. When she was well lubed and accustomed to it, he pushed in a second finger. Sarah was moaning now and pushing against his fingers.

"Hold still now darling," James said, as he removed his fingers from her ass. He squirted some lube on the head of his cock and used his hand to rub it in. The head was so sensitive now that his knees nearly buckled from the stimulation. He used his hand to position the head of his cock at Sarah's asshole. He put his other hand on her waist to hold her still, then very gently pushed at her opening. Her met a small amount of resistance, but then the lube worked its magic and the head of his cock slid inside her. He slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her inch by inch, giving her time to adjust. Soon, his cock was buried completely in her ass, and his balls were resting against the lips of her pussy.

He stayed still for a moment, enjoying the feel of the tight grip of his wife's ass on his cock. Then he began to slowly slide in and out of her. He pulled out the whole length of his cock until just the head remained insider her, then filled her up with it again. After a few strokes, he began to speed up. He felt her fingers brush against his balls and realized that she was fucking her pussy with her hand as he fucked her ass. Soon, he was feeling his orgasm building.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your ass."

"Oh, yes, baby…do it. Cum in my ass." Sarah's words were so exciting to James. He would have never imagined before tonight that he would hear something like that come from her lips. He started moving in and out even faster. When he felt himself starting to cum, he buried his cock deep into Sarah's ass and let loose. He shot wad after wad of his hot cum into her ass. Sarah was cumming as well, her hand working feverishly between her legs. They were both moaning loudly. When James finished, he pulled his spent cock out of Sarah's ass with a wet plop, and collapsed beside her on the bed. Sarah slid down onto her stomach. James turned on his side and stroked Sarah's back, then reached down to squeez her ass. She turned and looked at him.

"Oh, my god, darling…I don' t think you've ever cum that much before."

"I wouldn't have cum so much if you had allowed me to cum last night. Serves you right." He squeezed her ass again. "How are you feeling down there?" he asked.

"It hurts a little, but it actually felt pretty good. I came really hard that last time."

"So you're having a good time?"

"Oh, god, yes, James, this whole week's been amazing. I just can't get it out of my head. I'm thinking such wicked thoughts all the time."

"Oh, really? Like what?"

"Just wait and see, darling. Wait and see."