Night-time Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Then I’m going to cum on your face,’ you tell me.

Oh, god! I watch in awe as you stroke your cock. I ache to have you in my mouth. To taste my pussy juice on it. I can see it glistening. I watch mesmerised as your strokes get rhythmically faster. My mouth is open, waiting. I hold onto your thighs to steady myself.

‘Stick your tongue out. Right out,’ I do as I’m told. Stretching, I try to touch you with my tongue. You have my hair grasped tightly.

‘I’m going to cum… now!’ As you say this I feel a shot of hot cum hit my face. You grab my head and slam your cock into my mouth. It slides across my tongue and hits my throat. I try to relax my throat as much as possible so as I don’t gag. I want you to fuck my mouth deeply. I feel your cum sliding down my throat. I can feel it dripping off my chin. You fuck my face hard. You continue to shaft my face until you are spent. You groan deeply. I take your cock with one hand and gently suck it. I want to savour this moment. You pull away from me and once again drag me up, till I am facing you. You notice cum on my cheek. Taking my face gently in your hands you lick it up. I gasp slightly. You take advantage of my open mouth and kiss me. I suck at your tongue, tasting your flavour. You repeat this again and again, depositing your remaining cum into my eager mouth. Fuck you taste so good!

You pull at me gently and I sit down next to you. We both smile and let out satisfied sighs. I find myself resting my head on your broad shoulder. You put an arm around me and I find myself hoping I had pleased you enough. If you wanted more, I was willing to give. Eventually you stood up.

‘Come on girl,’ you say quietly. ‘Let’s get you dressed before you freeze.’

After having a slight worrying moment when I couldn’t find my g-string, we were both dressed, if slightly disheveled. We made our way back to the car. You opened the door and I got in. Cheekily you reminded me about my absent bra. I grabbed it and laughingly wiggled back into it. You tease me because I didn’t let you have a look at my tits while I did this. As we drove back through the city I sighed contentedly, watching the bright city lights flash by. I called Adam to let him know I would be back soon, to get my keys. I needed him to open the security gate of the apartment building when I arrived.

You pull up outside the building and we have a gentle kiss goodnight. We give each other silly grins.

I hop out of the car and see Adam walking towards the gate. I find myself wishing the night could have continued some more. But I was exhausted. It was after 3am already. You pull away from the curb and I head towards the open gate.

‘How was your evening?’ enquires Adam, as I walk in. I look at him not quite knowing what to say.

‘Interesting.’ I tell him. I turn away so as he doesn’t see my exhausted smile.

‘Oh, really! Tell me what happened!’ he grins. I laugh and push him away. We reach the apartment and I suddenly realise I needed a shower. I become very self-conscious.

‘Where’s a clean towel?’ I ask, as I look around the trashed bachelors apartment. Adam gets up off the couch. In the light I realise he is fairly spaced out. He darts from room to room and comes out with a clean towel. I am amazed. I take it from him and head to the bathroom. He leans into me to show me how to adjust the shower. He stops mid sentence and looks at me and inhales. He grins. I feel mortified and slap him as I push him out of the bathroom. God dammit! He could smell the remains of pussy juice on me! I have a quick shower, and feel slightly rejuvenated. I get dressed and head to the kitchen to make a coffee. Adam was back on the couch. He is really out of it and I laugh at him stroking the blanket he has draped over him. He tells me to fuck up!

‘Feel it. It’s so soft,’ he says, looking at it. I walk over put my coffee on the table and plonk myself next to him. He puts part of the blanket over me and turns his attention to the terrible infomercials on TV. He stretches his legs out over mine. We sit in a comfortable silence together and I finish my coffee. My thoughts were of the night I just had. Adam looks at me.

‘What did you do tonight?’ he asks. Then, ‘No. I don’t want to know.’ Then, ‘Yeah I do. What did you do?’.

I blushed and said, ‘Oh, a bit of this and a bit of that.’

He was full of questions. I kept my answers to a minimum. Maybe my grins gave me away somewhat. He told me off and slowly got up off the couch.

‘I’m gonna go crash,’ he mumbled. I considered making another coffee. I knew I should be getting home. I heard Adam mumble something else. I went to the doorway of his room and asked him what he had said. He patted the bed. I went in and saw he was under the covers on one side. I went around to the other side and sat cross-legged on top. He was stroking a stuffed animal! He reached across and tickled me under the chin with it. It did feel soft. I shook my head and laughed. I laid on my front and we talked about anything that came into his head. After a while I felt the cold. ‘I’m stealing your blankets,’ I tell him as I slid under the blankets. ‘Like fuck,’ he said. I laughed. He told me to face away from him and he moved in close. He put his arm around and hugged me. The body warmth was wonderful. I hadn’t realised how cold I was. I thought he had drifted off to sleep when I heard him murmur, ‘Y’know what else would feel nice?’

‘What’s that?’ I asked.

‘Playing with that jewellery in your nipple,’ was his answer. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

‘Are you serious?’ I ask as I turn to face him. He gave me a sleepy smile and nodded. I felt his hand make its way up my side to my breast.

‘That’s all, nothing else. I just want to play with it,’ he said. I relaxed a little as he reached inside my bra. I was still fully dressed. He ran his fingers over my nipple, feeling the jewellery.

‘Take that off,’ he said as he pulled at my bra. I unhooked it and slid it off. I settled back down and he immediately reached for my breast. ‘Nothing else, remember.’ I told him. He murmured ‘Okay’.

He played with my nipple and said he loved how it felt. Too tired to get aroused, I told him it felt nice too, my mind wandering to my adventure that night. And that’s how we both drifted in and out of sleep. Each of us exhausted from our individual antics from that night. Two friends, totally comfortable with what we were doing, coming down from our different highs. It was a night that I will always remember.

12