Night-time Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped hard, then jerked and jerked again, and I wished I could feel what he was letting loose flooding me inside. I wanted to feel his cum dribbling out of my ass. Just thinking that had me moan. We hung there for a while, recovering. Then, as Grant's dick slipped out of me, I heard a door open and a draught of cold air blew across me. I turned to see that Carlo, or Hernando, whatever, was standing inside the pavilion and smiling broadly.

"So, he is a good fuck, my friend, Andrew?" Carlo said, moving towards us.

"Your Andrew is a better fuck than you are Hernando. And I can't wait to see his cock plowing your ass as I plow his," Grant said, still holding me to him. "What do you think Andrew?" he asked me, kissing my cheek, rubbing his face against mine. "Do you want to have my cock buried in your sweet ass, as you fuck Hernando? And later Hernando can fuck you as I plow him," he crooned with his mouth again at my ear, and his hands flying up and down my body as I leant back against him, reaching for my already reloading dick as I watched Carlo/Hernando strip off his pale blue cashmere sweater.

12