Night to Remember

Story Info
An evening making out with my best friend and her husband.
755 words
3.89
22.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend has super hot husband. I tell her often how lucky she is.

One night she invited me out to the club with the two of them. We stopped to grab dinner ahead of time. As we were getting ready to leave, so mentioned stopping by the ladies room and asked me to join her. It was a one person room so I stopped to wait outside, but she told me to come on in.

I locked the door behind us. As soon as I turned around, she was standing right there and put her hands around my neck.

"I have a surprise for you tonight."

I was speechless, wondering if she was about to kiss me. But she lowered her hand and started running it up my thigh. I felt her fingers brush my crotch over my panties. Now I was stunned. If were anyone else, I would have stopped them and run.

Her fingers started to run along my pantie line. She put her other hand down under my skirt, and I felt her fingers touch my lips. I was quivering a bit, when I felt something slide up inside me. I thought it was her fingers until I felt her move away. She then opened the door and held it open for me to follow her.

Somewhat still dazed, it took me a minute to compose myself. But there were other ladies in line so I had to act normal. We walked back to the table, collected her husband, and continued to the car.

We arrived at the dance club and got settled in. We all danced for a bit. Then suddenly there was a vibrating feeling deep inside me. It took me a moment, but quickly realized that my friend has slipped a remote control vibrator inside me at the restaurant.

The look on my alerted my friend that I knew what she had done. She put her head next to my ear and whispered, "Have fun!"

She then walked away and left me with her husband. He briefly pulled the remote out of his pocket to let me know he had control.

The vibrator quickly started to make me horny and wet. And the thought of her husband stimulating my pussy was tantalizing. I began to fantasize that his fingers were rubbing up and down inside me.

He then came over to dance closer to me. He brushed the back of his hand against my nipple, and I knew he felt how hard it was.

He then turned me around so he was behind me. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me close so I could feel his hard penis through his pants. My pussy was aching, wanting to take him inside me right there.

I imagined his penis resting between my lips and pushing into me, with the feeling of fullness as he slid in deep. I squeezed down on the vibe so I could feel the pressure on my g-spot, like his penis thrusting inside. Waves of pleasure were starting to ripple through me.

As much as I was enjoying this, I knew the vibe was not enough to bring me to climax. I searched for my friend and found her watching giddily on the side. I ran over to her whispering in her ear, "Let's go to the ladies room."

I led her in this time and pulled her into a stall with me. "You cannot leave me like this," I said and grabbed her hand putting it against me crotch. She felt the wetness through my panties. Smiling, she started rubbing. The vibes still going inside plus her teasing on the outside were a wonderful feeling.

She then put a finger up inside. When it touched the vibe, I could feel the vibrations running through her fingers down into my lips. She must have felt my pussy tighten around her finger because she just left it there still and I quivered.

Finally, I exploded in orgasm. It was wonderful, still fantasizing about my friends penis inside and knowing her finger was there with me. She gave me a small kiss before pulling herself away. She walked out and left me there to compose myself.

Finding them back, we then quickly called it an evening. When they dropped me back at my place, I thanked them. Walking up to my door, I felt the vibe quickly flip on and off. I looked back at them and waived goodnight as they drove off.