Night...Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a second or two before Blake came to my right side, his cock hard again. He didn't insist on my mouth; instead, he played with my tits with one hand, smiling, showed me a little wand vibrator that he immediately put to my clit.

I screamed. Or something like a scream. My body came up, halfway off the table, back arched and I came hard on Scott's pounding cock and stayed there, legs spread, hands behind me to prop me up, shoving my hips against him and against that delicious, purring vibrator. Blake kissed me, deep and hard, then bent his head to my breasts and sucked and licked at my nipples until I was grunting with every stroke of Scott's cock into my pussy.

"Whore......little WHORE!" Scott raged, finally cumming hard and long into me, head thrown back, he emptied himself into me....and yet I felt nothing close to full. I wanted more....more.

"Fuck me!" I demanded, even as he drew back, smiling that cruel smile.

"Come on and fuck the little bitch, Porter," he chuckled. "I have to hand it to you, Etienne," he added. "The last one didn't have enough for two of us....this one might have us calling in a few more men to get her sufficiently fed."

Porter was already moving over to the table, still in his suit, his cock jutting out from his open trousers. "Lower the table, Blake," he said.

Blake turned off the vibrator, leaving me rubbing my thighs together in frustration. He leaned down and reached for something; I heard a click, then a little whir, and the table lowered smoothly down another foot.

Sliding one fist up and down his prick, Porter ordered me onto my hands and knees. I obliged, turning over and immediately putting my head down; my ass in the air, legs spread. I wanted this; to be fucked from behind, hard. To be used. Another cock inside me; another man to use...another cock...another toy. All for my pleasure.

Porter didn't slam into my as I'd hoped. Blake came around and offered his cock up to the worship of my mouth; I took him as he stroked my hair, my back. Porter shoved a hand between my thighs; found my clit. He worked two hard fingers over it, quickly flicking it back and forth; massaging and pushing me.

"Cum for us again, little one," he cajoled. "Show us how ready you are. How much you want another cock in your cunt. CUM!"

And I did, for a second time with my mouth stuffed full of cock; I pushed back on his hand and whined like an animal while I shivered helplessly in pleasure. Then he took me again, pushing his dick into me and fucking me hard and steady, pushing me forward with every stroke onto Blake's cock.

My body was alive. I was myself, and this other woman..this creature who was wholly a woman and wholly a whore, and not ashamed or surprised by either. I was wanted and wanting; feeding and fed. I was whole. I took Blake's cock until his fists in my hair were tight and hurting me; I didn't care. I took his cum; I fucked Porter, squeezing and letting him ride me hard until he, too, was crying out and shaking beneath the force of his own pleasure. I came with him, a last, deep, incredible orgasm taking me as the men had taken me.

I lay, belly down, on the table, warm and well-pleasured, unaware of the sounds of the room or the men dressing leisurely as they shared a last glass of Port or brandy and some masculine expressions of appreciation. I felt a hand slap my ass lightly; another slid softly, caressingly, along my calf. Emotionless goodbyes.

After a while I might have dozed. Etienne came to me, led me by the hand to an ornate bathroom, where he coaxed me into a deep, hot bath and knelt by me, rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt to bathe me slowly until I was nearly asleep again. And then he wrapped me in towels as large and soft as velvet blankets, dried me as he whispered sweet words of appreciation, and lead me back again to the room where he had let me be everything I had wanted to be tonight. The room was empty, the men gone; music and lights off. The fire was still boldly alive and before the fire a big, soft bed had been laid, piled deep with pillows. He laid me there, leaving me only to stand and slowly undress.

I lay naked in that bed as I had in the bed upstairs, my fantasies....still not complete.

I thought they were. But as I watched him undress and then kneel over me, I realized there was still one to be fulfilled....and only he could do that.

"Vous êtes les miens, l'ange. Et pour ce cadeau, je vous honorerai."

He had said that before, in the car, but I didn't understand. And then he smiled, poised over me, and gave me the translation. "You are mine, angel. And for this gift, I honor you." Then he came to me; kissed me in a way that was not sexual yet still stirred in me the most powerful need of all.

He took me in his arms, he and the fire giving me warmth; he touched me—my hair, my face, my back, my thigh—all without asking for what I wished to give him more with every touch. And we sighed, and smiled, and laughed. We whispered of our pleasures; of what I had given in this room tonight and what other needs and wants had, until tonight, lay dormant in our heads. We came together, in every way that a man and a woman could without being joined physically, and I knew that this was the last fantasy. The best fantasy.

And that this would never end.

12