Night Train to Istanbul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands up to her hamstrings. I ran my fingertips from the back of her knees all the way up to the start of her underwear, and then back down but on the inside. On each pass I went closer to her mound, waiting to see if she said something as a warning or to make me stop. Her legs separated further and further, granting me an even better view of her crotch. There was no mistaking it: the wet patch had gotten bigger.

I straddled one of her legs and started to concentrate only on her upper thighs and hamstrings, using both hands and letting the tip of my little finger graze against her panties. I listened to her breathing change, becoming a little shallower and quicker. Then I touched her there, exactly where her pussy lips were under her panties. I felt the moisture, her wetness, seeping through the fabric. Then I moved my hand away, and continued rubbing elsewhere. Then I went there again, teasing her with my fingers, never rubbing her pussy directly, always making it seem like I had only touched her by accident.

This went on for a while, and I slowly became more brazen in my attempts to touch her pussy. My hands went closer and closer until eventually I noticed that she was lifting her hips up to meet my fingers. That was my permission, and I gave myself over to rubbing her explicitly. She started moaning. I pressed harder. I used two fingers and ran them delicately over her pussy lips, which I could make out through her panties. There was the unmistakable scent of sex in the air, that intoxicating perfume. I was desperate to lean forward and use my tongue, or to pull her panties to one side and finger her, but I resisted the urge. I wanted her to make the next move.

When that came, I was surprised. Suddenly, she clamped her legs together with my hand caught cupping her pussy in her sopping panties. She bucked wildly for a second, squeezing tight around my hand, and then she was still. She loosened her grip on me and I took my hand away; I couldn't stop myself from holding my fingers under my nose for a moment and taking in more of the beautiful flavour of her sex.

"Wow. Sorry about that," she said. "I think I got a bit too relaxed, if you know what I mean!"

"Don't worry about it," I said as casually as I could, which was probably not at all. "I'll take your reaction as the greatest praise for my massaging skills. Speaking of which, how do you feel? I mean, in your muscles?"

Scheherazade contemplated her answer for a moment. She lifted herself up to rest on one arm for a moment, holding her other arm across her breasts.

"I feel really good, thank you. In my muscles. But, I'm afraid my shoulders might need further attention. I think I might have strained them, lying on this hard bunk. Does that sound possible?"

She wanted me to continue the massage, so of course I said that it was possible. But why did she want me to attend to her shoulders again? I'd spent more time easing her sore shoulders than anything else. The reason soon became clear.

"Sure, I'll look at your shoulders again if you wish. I've still got a bit of energy left myself, and I hate to leave a job only half-finished."

"If you're getting at all tired in the legs, don't worry about resting more of your weight on me," she said. "After all, I'm quite used to the weight, and I'm a strong girl you know. So don't worry about crushing me or anything."

I did as I was told. She lay flat once again, her arms moved up so her chin had something more to rest on. This new pose made her breasts stick out even more prominently. It was clear that she didn't want a serious massage, so I decided to just run my hands around her back, enjoying the feel of her skin.

I straddled her, my weight and consequently my crotch pressed down on her bum. I was still hard. With every circle my hands drew on her back, my weight shifted forward, and then backwards, and then forward. My cock worked its way into the gentle valley of her ass.

"Mmm, that's nice," she said. "If you want, I don't mind if you give me a little kiss on the neck."

I leant forward and kissed her where she suggested. It was just a little kiss, as she'd asked for, but by leaning forward I felt my cock press even harder against her. I shifted back a touch so that my cock, when I reached forward for these kisses, sat against her pussy. I had to work hard not to come.

My kisses grew longer, so that I could spend more time with my cock pressed up against her. I took off my top too, saying that it was hot in the compartment. Really I just wanted to feel my skin against her skin and to further imagine that we were having sex. I rested my hands against the sides of her breasts for a second, feeling their incredible softness. They were irresistibly delicate.

I nibbled her ear, biting her ear lobe and tugging it gently, and touched the inside of her ear with my tongue. The desire in me for her, for her body, for her sex, built within me an unstoppable force. I could hold myself back no longer, and I whispered to her, "I want you."

She nodded.

I stopped what I was doing and pulled down my boxers, letting my cock stretch free. I pulled her panties down to her knees, and she lifted her legs up so I could take them all the way off. The smell of her sex was intoxicating.

I sat back over her as I had done before, though now we were naked and I could feel my cock rubbing against her vulva. I dropped my body forward to kiss the side of her mouth; our tongues darted together and I pushed against her and felt my cock enter her. She let out a gasp and the corners of her mouth lifted into a smile.

I took long deep strokes, my cock entering all the way and then pulling out until I was just touching her lips with the head. She lifted her ass to receive each thrust, and then shifted her body so that I could pass my hands over her breasts. I cupped each one and took her nipples in my fingertips.

We started bucking more wildly. I pressed in deeper and harder and squeezed tighter on her breasts. We kissed more and more. I felt my body sliding against hers, a thin film of sweat covering us. My cock felt so good inside her, so warm and wet and tight. She squeezed her legs and I passed mine outside of hers so that she was tighter still, and the sensations became too much for me and I started to pump my cum inside her. The strength of my orgasm overcame me. I felt like I was hurtling down a tunnel towards blinding light, as if my sight had foreshortened and all I could see was her in front of me. For those few seconds, Scheherazade was my world.

I held her tight and we kissed. I moved a hand down under her body, cupping her mound and feeling my cock still inside her, still hard. Her pussy was smooth and shaved, and her clitoris stood out like a little nub, and I started touching it with my fingers and making circular movements over it. I started moving against her again, thrusting as hard as I could despite the enormous, angry sensitivity of my cock.

We moved into a crouching position, doggy style. I still had my hand on her clitoris, and I sometimes let my fingers slip down and rub the side of her pussy, caressing her lips. She moved her hand down to guide mine and to apply more pressure. We kissed longer and harder, our tongues exploring mouths and meeting and twisting around.

I was now fucking her again, harder and more vigorously. I moved my hand from her breast to the mattress to better support our weight and kept my other pressed against her clitoris. Her hand was tight against mine, urging me on with this new massage. Soon I felt her body stiffen and force itself even harder back against me, and I stopped moving my cock in and out of her and started to flick my fingers over her clitoris, hardly touching her. She shook, and then we collapsed forward.

"Wow," she said under her breath and between kisses. "Wow."

"I know," I said. "I wasn't expecting anything like that. I was just happy you smiled when you said hello to me a couple of hours ago."

We kissed and held each other for a long time before Scheherazade spoke again. "We've still got at least six hours before we get to Istanbul. What shall we do now?"

But that is a story for another night and another place.

12