Night Tremors

Story Info
A sexy redhead has a night of mysterious orgasms.
2.3k words
4.46
53.5k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers

After such a long day at work, Meghann was more than glad to have the weekend off. It was the first weekend off she'd had in six months. She was so eager to get home and relax, she didn't even turn her desk light out as she left the office. She raced down to her car and hurried home.

She got up to the bedroom and jumped into bed. She stretched out and rolled around, moaning at the idea of lying in bed all weekend. She sat up and kicked her heels off while undoing the bun in her hair. She tossed her heels into the closet as her red hair dropped around her face.

She pushed her back and started to undo the buttons of her blouse. She got the last button and immediately pulled the blouse off. She laid it on the bed next to herself while removing her bra. She put the bra on top of the blouse and arched back and groaned from the sensation of her perky globes bouncing freely in the open air.

She tossed her blouse and bra into the corner of the room and stood up to pull her skirt off. Her soft B cups jiggled as she shimmied the skirt down and over her curvy hips and thick thighs. Her thighs were so thick, she had to press her knees together just to get the skirt over them. She let the skirt fall to the floor before kicking it into the corner with her blouse and bra.

She caught a glimpse of herself the mirror and admired her soft, tight frame. She ran her hands over her wide hips and complimented herself on the contrast of her blue panties and lightly milky skin. She winked and blew a kiss at herself before pushing her panties down and kicking them into the corner.

She walked over the lamp lighting her room and glanced at her natural Euro beauty in the mirror one last time before turning the light out. She slowly made her way back to the bed and climbed under the covers to start her weekend of sleeping.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. With her apartment completely still, her unconscious mind stirred up a dream to keep her slumbering. She first flew across the Pacific Ocean like a bird, only flapping to gain speed. She started to dream of floating on the clouds, but her surrounding changed as a shadowy figure manifested on top of her.

She was now lying on top of a bed made of soft feathers and silks. The figure kissed and nibbled on her neck and lips. She could feel her lower extremities heating up and the figure knew that. It slid its hand down her body, over her navel, and to the little bush over her clit. She moaned and whimpered in her sleep as the figure's lips moved down to her breasts.

She put her hands on its head and held it there as it licked and sucked on her nipples. She bit her bottom lip and arched her back as the hand glided over her aching labia. Her body quaked as it brought its finger up to her mouth and she tasted herself. She and figure continued tasting and kissing one another until the figure slid its body more in between her legs.

She couldn't exactly make out what the figure was doing, but she leaned her head back and waited in anticipation. To her monumental delight, her walls began stretching farther than she thought humanly possible. The long, thick rod of the shadowy figure tore into her pussy with pure pains of rhythmic ecstasy.

Their bodies rocked and shook into one another as they both tried to cope with the pleasures being created. Meghann's eyes rolled and her hips bucked harder with each soft thrust. The figure grabbed her waist and rested its arms on her wide hips to grind its thrusts deeper. She let out a strong groan as she felt her body filling with elation.

Her body started bucking and her hands reached out for anything to grab onto. Just as she felt her pussy exploding, she opened her eyes. For a brief second, she thought she had just ruined the greatest dream of her life. But she suddenly realized the long, thick rod of her shadowy figure was real and was really thrusting into her hotness.

Her eyes strained to make out the figure on top of her, but the room was pitch black. It was so dark that she thought she may still be dreaming. If it wasn't for the feeling of his hands on her hips and his throbbing rod sliding in and out of her, she would've just closed her eyes and thought she had an orgasm in her sleep.

She started to scream for help, but he covered her mouth and nose with his hand while continuing to thrust into her. She scratched at his arms out of desperation, but eventually her overly stimulated pussy began conquering all other urges. The instant she remembered she was on the brink of cumming, her body released every pinned up sensation she was holding in.

Her scratching turned to holding onto his arms for dear life. She shook and trembled underneath him as he ground deep with every motion. Because his hand was covering her mouth and nose, she couldn't breathe as her orgasm washed over her. The lack of oxygen mixed with her orgasmic bliss and excited fear, unleashing a sensation of infinite euphoric pleasure.

He felt her walls pulsating around his shaft and her mouth opening under his hand. He slowly slid his hand off her mouth and groaned as she let out stuttered moan after moan. He slowed and softened his thrusts, letting her quiver underneath him.

She slid her hands off his arms and down to his abs. She groaned as her fingertips glided over his muscular frame. Her hands made it down to her stuffed pussy, and she finally realized the true extent of the damage being done to her tightness. He softly pumped into her, leading her hands down to his monstrosity.

He slid out of her and let her feel how bulky his throbbing rod was. She closed her eyes and moaned while stroking the shaft back and forth. A glob of hot precum jolted from his monster, landing on her messy bush. She gasped as she felt the steamy, hot goo seep onto her skin, making her hotter.

He leaned down and placed his lips above hers, leaving the decision to kiss to her. She wasted no time in leaning up and kissing him. She stroked him harder and moaned in his mouth as he moved his hands back onto her body. He massaged her waist and hips while grinding into her stroking hands.

Her thumbs stretched up and played with the tip of his member. She could feel the wide head sliding back and forth in its foreskin. She giggled at the new discovery about her passionate intruder. She slid the foreskin down as far as possible and furiously rubbed over his head. Every pass over his tip made him jerk and spew a little precum.

He groaned harder in her mouth as the hand play intensified. He moved his hands from her waist and took her hands off his monster. It throbbed onto her puffy lips and she squealed as she felt the hot tip on her clit. He pinned her arms next to her head and held her down while grinding himself against her dripping lips.

She wiggled around underneath him as he teased her. Eventually, their movements positioned him at her entrance, and her wiggling slid him inside. She gasped again as she felt her wall stretching back out to their limits. She wrapped her legs around his and began pulling him into her.

He went along with her rhythm, only adding power when she wanted more force. She fought to get her hands free and placed them on his hips as her building sensations began to lessen her rhythm. He took control of the thrusting and continued to follow her desire.

The bed rocked and bounced as her moans and screams encouraged him to intensify. She heard his hands gripping the headboard as he rammed harder and faster. Her eyes bulged and strained to catch a glimpse of the masterful blackness that was giving her such pleasure. She dug her nails into his hips and squeezed as hard as she could as he continued working her towards another orgasm.

She arched her back and let out passionate, stuttered moans as she quaked in the dark. Her legs violently shook away from his, and her hips bucked and tightened under the vigorous rhythm. Her mind flooded with exhilaration and thrill, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

He slowed his motion, drilling deeper with each slowed thrust. He put his hands back on her body, massaging her through her orgasm. She moaned and whimpered in his mouth after finding his lips in the dark. He buried himself in her curves and softness while savoring her passionate kisses.

Their bodies smushed together; she felt his entire muscular form on top of her. She slid her hands to his tight ass and laughed with delight.

"Shhh," she whispered to him in between kisses. She started to roll him onto his back, but he fought back. "Shhh," she whispered again while rolling him over.

He lied back and cautiously kept his hands on her. She positioned herself with her wet lips opened around his shaft. She rocked back and forth, sliding on his shaft, teasing him as he did her. She felt his throbbing jolt for a second and knew he just oozed more precum.

She let her fingertips find their way down her body to his throbbing and wiped up the precum. She sucked it off her fingers as loud as possible to let him hear her enjoying his taste. She leaned up and rubbed her wetness to collect a palm full of slick juice. She stroked her juice into his monster before rubbing his tip on her opening.

She teased herself and him, mixing their urges into one desire. He slid his hands up and down her body, trying to get her to impale herself. She let go of his rod and moved his hands up to her chest. He immediately cupped her soft breasts and rubbed her nipples in between his fingers. He softly pinched her nipples while massaging and rubbing his breasts.

She moaned and rocked back and forth in his lap as he leaned up and kissed her. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth while rubbing her pussy with one hand and holding onto the back of his neck with the other. They moaned in each other's mouths as the need for release increased in them both.

She broke the kiss and moved her wet hand to his lips to push him back down. He sucked her fingers into his mouth and cleaned them of all juice. She slowly pulled her fingers from his mouth and grabbed his throbbing member. He was throbbing much harder and groaned even harder as she stroked him.

She raised herself up and slowly impaled herself with him. He moved his hands down to her plump ass and kept a grip on her. He groaned as she slid down his entire length. She rested for a second to catch her breath, and he enjoyed the softness of her ass while waiting.

She put her hands on his chest and began bouncing on his shaft. She could feel his head bobbing in and out of his foreskin, adding to the deep, thick sensations. He began helping her bounce as she struggled to keep the pace. Her thighs were jiggling against him, adding to his obsessive desire.

She let her hands wander on his chest, still trying to see anything about him but the darkness kept her mind wondering and rushing. His throbs hardened and his breathing was getting heavier. He was holding back his explosion in anticipation of her releasing a flood of her own pleasure.

She leaned back and put her hands on his thighs and bounced her G-spot against his pulsating monster. Her walls stretched in new ways, sending surges of hotter heat. Her mouth hung open and her eyes rolled as they bounced together, over and over again. She nearly fell back onto his legs, but he slid his hands up to her waist.

She sat straight up and dug her nails into his chest as her pussy gushed and squished around his shaft. Her moaning and whimpering got louder and her breathing quickened as she came on top of her intruder. She felt his stomach tightening and listened to him groan as he finally released his load.

He gripped her hips and held her on top of him as he released thick, hot stream after stream into her. She could feel her spasming walls getting even hotter as they were coated with his thick gooeyness. She softly bounced and squeezed her pussy around him to milk out every drop of him.

After feeling his monster pulsate the last drops into her womb, she collapsed onto his chest. Her orgasm still softly rushing through her head, she was barely able to remember that she was lying with a complete stranger. She could feel him softening inside her and realized how full of cum she was.

He slowly rolled her over onto her back and began pulling out. Just as his rod slid out, he put his hand over her pussy to stop the cum from leaking out. She knew what he wanted and moved her hand down to replace his. As he started to move his hand away, she stopped him.

"Only if you come back again tomorrow night," she propositioned him.

He pulled his hand away from her overflowing pussy and kissed his way up her body to her lips. They shared one final kiss before he climbed out of bed and all noisy evidence of him disappeared.

Aruri
Aruri
436 Followers