Night Tremors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her knees farther apart and opened her thighs more so he could slide deeper. She reached down and began rubbing her burning clit. Her little hot button immediately started sending the most intense waves of pleasure she has ever experienced from her clit. She could feel every ripple of her fingerprints sliding over her little button.

She used her free hand to hold on to his arm as he picked up the pace. They both rocked and smacked against each other harder and faster. His newly energized dick swelled and stretched her with every throb. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to her hips.

He arched her back more and plowed into her faster. The bed began shaking and rocking into the wall. Her slippery walls began tightening around his bulging shaft. The tighter she got, the more veins bulged in his shaft. His veiny rod rippled through her pussy over and over again until her legs started shaking. She leaned forward and grabbed the top of the headboard as he pushed her into another full body orgasm.

Her eyes closed, and she lost her voice in between screams. Her sloshing pussy began violently convulsing around his power stick. She was shaking so hard, he pulled out of her to hold her still. As soon as he was out of her, her pussy gushed a pool of squirt onto the bed. With every exaggerated breath, she soaked the mattress in a deluge of juice.

She suddenly became lightheaded and nearly fell onto the bed. He caught her and pulled her back against his body. He softly kissed and nibbled on her neck until he felt her moving in his arms. Her head was rushing with every feeling of jubilation she could imagine. She looked down at his throbbing rod bouncing between her quivering thighs.

"I should've started fucking black guys sooner," she whispered in an exhausted tone.

"We've got all night to make up for lost time," he added.

She looked back at him and pressed her lips against his. Their kiss started soft but was soon more tongue than lips. She held one of his hands on her waist, to softly massage her, and slid his other hand down to her spasming pussy lips. He wasted no time in teasing her underappreciated clit by softly rubbing and patting it.

They held each other like that until they felt hot slime dripping out of her pussy. They looked down to see his cum finally oozing out of her. She moaned as she felt her womb emptying of the massive load. He groaned as he watched the cum drip onto the massive squirt stain she sprayed onto the mattress.

"You're a messy cummer; you know that?" he teased.

She looked down at the huge stain.

"You're just as messy of a cummer as I am. How many times have left puddles of cum on this mattress?"

"Twice or so," he replied. "Last time, you swallowed all of it," he laughed while spanking her clit.

She curled up in his arms and tried to hide her swollen pussy from his spanking.

"Well next time I won't swallow," she joked while grabbing his throbbing member.

He jumped slightly when she began stroking his tip. He stopped trying to spank her and pressed her body closer to his. He squeezed her waist and bit at the back of her neck and shoulders when she rubbed over his oozing tip with her thumb. They moaned softly together as her strokes intensified, intensifying his squeezes.

She pumped a handful of precum into her palm and slicked his shaft with it. Her slimy handjob became even more slippery as she dripped her pussy mixture onto him. He rocked against her smooth, bubbly ass and groaned in her ear. She could tell her handy work was driving him insane.

She turned around in his arms and plunged her tongue into his mouth while laying him on his back. She crawled on top of him and slid her pussy back and forth on his slimy shaft. They continued passionately tasting each other while grinding crotches together. They both pulled away from kissing to moan at each other every time his dick bulged just right.

She eventually broke their kiss and began kissing her way down his body. She teased and played with his nipples as he did hers, biting and sucking them until they were rock hard. He placed his hands behind his head and let her move as she wanted. She leaned up and admired the slightly lit view of his tattooed sexiness.

She licked and bit at his rock hard abs as they moved up and down from his controlled breathing. His abs seemed to travel all the way down to his neatly trimmed thick bush. A little tattoo of a caution sign that read 'Caution: Oversized Load' hovered just above his bush. She laughed at the understating tattoo and continued until his throbbing cock was bouncing against her lips.

She grabbed his bulging rod with both hands and slowly pumped out a thick ooze of precum onto her fingers. She pulled his foreskin down and wiped the precum back onto his tip before swirling it around with her fingertips. She rubbed his jolting head with the tips of her nails, sending shocks of pleasure through his entire body.

Just as it felt like his dick was preparing to release another massive load, she let his dick flop down onto his thigh. She watched it throb wildly, kissing it every once in a while to further the tease. Eventually, after nearly a minute of ridiculous throbbing and frustrated groans from him, his dick calmed down but was engorge with a colossal amount of blood. She stared at the big log in front of her and slowly kissed it from base to slimy tip.

He moved his hands from behind his head and started to reach down to soothe the pain, but she quickly sucked his massive member into her mouth. He hands reached her head just as she began bobbing up and down on the monster. She moaned and licked his shaft while sucking as hard and fast as she could. He laid his arm down next to hers as she used just her mouth to hold on to his dick.

He gripped the soaked sheets and tugged on them, as she massaged his dick with her tightly squeezing lips while continuing her extreme blowjob. His body trembled as he felt loads of precum oozing into her mouth. She put one hand on his base and squeezed as hard as his bulk would allow. His dick vibrated in her hand as she pulled her perfect lips off his shaft and flicked her tongue over his tip.

"You want to blow your load on me?" she seductively teased. "Or do you want to shoot that fat load down my throat?"

He looked down at his cock struggling to get a release as she continued squeezing his base. She slowly stroked upward, still applying to same intense grip. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he nearly fainted from the powerful sensations. She slowly wrapped her lips back around his shaft and sucked her way down to his base, shoving his tip down her throat.

She deeply moaned on his cock, vibrating every inch of his over-excited member. He swelled in her throat and nearly got stuck, but she quickly pulled her mouth off of him as she felt it growing. Her mouth was covered in thick slime strings connecting her lips and throat to his throbbing cock. She let his dick flop back onto his stomach and licked and kissed at it until he had gained enough composure to look down at her.

She grinned at him while licking her way back up his muscular torso to share the taste of him. He immediately pulled her lips to his and engulfed his own essence in a storm of passionate kissing. They moaned into each other's mouths as she again began sliding up and down on his throbbing shaft. She moaned harder as she felt his veins bulging more, making his dick feel like an extra ribbed dildo.

"You should've let me nut on your face," he begged.

"Told you I wasn't swallowing next time," she remarked.

She sat up and started rocking on his dick as fast as she could. She moaned and squealed as the beast between her swollen lips begged to tear into her pussy. He looked up at her jiggling tits bouncing wildly on her chest as she vigorously rubbed against his dick. He slapped and squeezed her ass as she started rocking harder and moaning louder.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his dick pumped out more precum.

"Don't cum yet," she begged. "Cum inside me," she repeatedly moaned uncontrollably.

He grabbed her soft ass cheeks and squeezed them while rocking into her soft grinds. She slid up onto his abs, and his dick slid into her depths as she slid back down. She screamed from the sudden sensation but quickly continued her rocking motions. His enlarged dick was burning hot as it stretched its way through her tightness.

She felt her walls open wide and ache in pleasure as he slid to her cervix. Her hips bucked and shook against his as she started bouncing straight up and down on him. He bent her back just enough to angle her G-spot just above his waiting dick. As she slid down, his girth rampaged against her hot spot, sending waves of bliss throughout her body.

He squeezed her ass harder and began thrusting up into her downward bounces, shaking the entire bed with his force. She put her hands on his scarred shoulders and held on to him while their bouncing and rocking sent shockwaves through both their bodies. Her squishy pussy tightened and gripped around his girth. She was so slimy and wet; he continued to ram up into her even though she was squeezing him with incredible force.

Her tits bounced in his face, teasing his lips with her rock hard nipples. He bit and sucked at them while trying to push his dick deeper and deeper inside her. She began screaming and digging her nails into him as tears rushed down her face. He leaned back and looked up at her soft body trembling in pleasure as they continued riding and rocking each other.

Her thighs started violently jiggling around his legs, and suddenly she stopped bouncing. Her body froze over his, except for the earth-shattering quivers rocking her body. Her hips were bucking wildly as her screams turned silent. Her hands lifted off his shoulders and shook uncontrollably as her orgasm drowned her brain in euphoric gratification.

He slowed his thrusting, watching as her body jerked with each inward thrust. She moaned with every downward motion and her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her body was still rattled by the brute force of her orgasm, but her mind was clearing.

"God damn," he cheered. "That's how you should cum from now on."

She laughed and wiped the tears off her face while slowly sitting in his lap.

"I don't think I handle cumming like that from now on," she said in an exhausted exhale.

She leaned her head back and took several deep breaths as he kissed at her chest and stomach. She put her hands on his head and pushed his head back. He reached up and pulled her head down to his and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She slowly kissed him back as he lifted her up and laid her on her back, all without sliding his dick out of her still convulsing pussy.

"I didn't ask you if you could handle it," he jokingly commanded.

"You don't get to tell me how to cum. Who do you think you are?"

He buried his hips in between her legs, pushing his dick passed her cervix.

"The master of this pussy," he declared. She opened her mouth to refute, but he began vigorously throbbing and softly thrusting into her tightly gripping pussy. "Say it. Say I'm its master."

She arched underneath him to position his soft thrusts at a better angle. She laid her head back and rubbed her thighs against his pumping hips. She slid her hands onto his abs and tried to stop him from thrusting.

"I already did," she moaned.

"No, you called me the 'new owner'. I'm not an owner."

"Yes, you are. You own it. You own it," she began whimpering. Her hands began twitching and tapping against him as her eyes closed. "You're making me cum...," She moved her vibrating hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck. "Please," she squealed.

She softly choked him as he picked up the pace. They started bouncing the bed as he slid all the way in with every slow, hard thrust. Her body rocked from the impacts, her tits violently shaking each time. Her mouth hung open and she squeezed his windpipe as her velvety goodness gripped him even harder.

He stopped thrusting just as her pussy began convulsing, and he let her ride out her orgasm on her own. He lay on top of her, kissing her softly as she quivered underneath him.

"You're my master," she softly whispered in between sweet moans. "Again master, again," she begged over and over.

He moved his hands down to her hips while kissing on her neck. She reached up and held on to the headboard as he got a firm grip on her hips. He sat back on his legs and leaned over her sexed body. He leaned down and kissed her one last time, lingering, before leaning back up.

She slid her legs up and put her knees on either side of his arms. She twirled her hips around as he began thrusting into her. He started out with long, slow strokes, using his entire length and girth to stretch and hit every spot he possibly could. After feeling her pussy twitch around his rod, he wrapped his arms under her legs and grabbed her thighs for better leverage.

He pulled her closer, causing her to let go of the headboard. She arched her hips and placed his dick right against her G-spot. He could feel her pussy quiver every time he tapped against her sweet spot, so he started thrusting at an upward angle; to hit her G-spot even more with a lot more force. Her hips bucked against him, but he used her involuntary spasms to further pound into her.

She started rocking against his thrusts, screaming at the top of lungs. She grabbed on to the sheets and pulled on them as her pussy squished and expanded around his girth. She could feel her walls vibrating from the early signs of orgasmic convulsions. She looked down at him holding on to her thighs and recognized the signs of him nearing an explosion.

She took as much control of her pussy as she could and gripped on to his dick as hard as possible. He groaned out loudly as he felt her pussy constricting around him more and more. He looked up at her trying to control her moaning and figured she was doing it on purpose. He pulled her into his thrust harder while angling her body to get deeper.

Her hips and legs began shaking more as he rammed into her. She threw her head back and pulled at the sheets harder as her pussy convulsed around his ramming dick. Her burning body got hotter as her screams increased and intensified. Her silky walls tightened around him but were too wet to stop him. Her toes curled so hard that she pulled the sheets up off the end of the bed.

He began slamming his hips into hers, sending shockwaves through both their bodies. She got lightheaded and nearly passed out as she stopped breathing. She managed to look down at her hammered pussy, feeling every inch of the tool dealing damage, and started crying as her body filled with exhilaration. His hot body felt even hotter against her hot body, and it was pulsating into her pussy.

The sweat dripping down his chest dripped down onto her little hot clit. She twisted and bucked in his arms as she could feel another tsunami of pleasure washing toward her. His enormous cock was pushing and pulling on her womb with fast, forceful ramming. Her throat became hoarse from all the screaming, and it started to hurt.

She let go of the sheets and grabbed on to his arms as she continued cumming into another orgasm. Her body's extreme jerking stopped and was replaced by a stone-like pose. Her pussy gripped around his dick and squeezed all the veins back into the shaft. She fell down onto the bed as he let her go and grabbed on to the base of his dick.

Her body loosened and she looked down at him rubbing the bottom two inches of his shaft. He grabbed on to her thighs and quickly pumped into her as hard as he could. She moaned with each thrust, and he groaned as the pain became unbearable. Finally, after two minutes of thrusting, his sack tightened and he felt his load streaming through his shaft.

His entire body shook as his burning hot cum exploded into her cunt. It was such a forceful blast that they both jumped from the impact. She squealed as the load barreled into her welcoming pussy. She could see his dick viciously throbbing with every burst. His body was as hard as stone, and his groaning sounding almost like torturous pain.

He continued shaking and struggling to empty his balls even after completely filling her pussy to the point of overflowing. He reached down and softly stroked his pulsating shaft, spewing even thicker streams of cum into her. He pulled his dick out of her worn out cunt and began spewing his rich seed all over her body and sheets.

Even while holding his dick, he wildly spewed cum all over the place. No matter how hard he tried to gain control of his convulsions, his dick achingly pulsating. The look over her curvy body trembling underneath the power of his gooey manhood only made him cum harder. He loved seeing her body covered in his thick, sticky cum so much that he began ignoring the intense pain, and let his mind drift as he continued seeding her.

The pain eventually subsided enough that he could stroke his seed out. She lay back and smiled as he coated her stomach and tits in his thick, hot liquid white gold. He shot blast after blast onto her stomach and tits, even landing some blasts on her face. After nearly twenty shots of gooey goodness, his dick finally fell empty.

Her pussy oozed cum like a river with every breath she took. She was too weak to hold it inside and there was too much to be held back. Her navel was plastered in hot gooeyness that was beginning to drip down her sides. She wiped the thick ropes on her face into her mouth, gargling and savoring his sweet flavor before swallowing it.

"Did you just swallow that?" he managed to ask.

She realized what she'd just done and giggled.

"That didn't count," she replied.

He began scooping the cum off her stomach and hand feeding it to her. She licked and sucked his hands clean until there was none left on his hands or her stomach. He leaned down and licking the cum off her tits and fed it to her with kisses. They continued exchanging sloppy cum kisses until her chest was completely clean, except for a thin layer of cum that had tried during their lingering kisses.

He lay down on top of her and continued their sloppy kissing until he felt his rod growing again. She moaned into his mouth as she felt it patting against her ravished, cum gushing hole.

"That's what I want to taste," she begged, signaling down to her stuffed pussy.

He slid his hand down her body to her hypersensitive clit. He rubbed his thumb over it while plunging his two middle fingers into her battered cunt. With a palm full of their sex juices, he fed her their mixture.

"How's it taste?" he asked.

She sucked the last of the mixture off his fingers and slid her tongue into his mouth. He sucked the slimy goodness off her tongue before continuing to kiss her. He slid off of her and moved behind her to spoon, kissing and nibbling on her neck as she moaned. She reached down and rubbed her burning clit until it started to send power waves through her.

She stopped, but he slid his hand down and continued the rubbing. She put her hand on top of his and squeezed it as she slid into a small, quaking orgasm. She trembled in his arms and kissed him as the soft waves of her subtle orgasm washed over her.

"No one makes me cum like you do," she whispered.

"No one makes me cum like you do," he responded.

She continued softly moaning as he slid his newly hardened dick into her overflowing pussy. She tried to turn around but he kept her on her side.

"Aren't you tired?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I want to go sleep inside my pussy."

She pulled his cock out to turn around to face him before sliding him back into her depths. She squeezed his dick as hard as she could with her beaten-up pussy. He pulled her over and kissed her while softly rocking into her until they fell asleep.

12