Night Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,043 Followers

"All right, I'll try. You may think it foolish or nonsensical, but on that night I loved you and I've loved you ever since. I ran because knowing who you were married to, and that he's a big name around the world, and the wealth he must have, and I had nothing to offer you…"

"You stupid idiot," breathed Lee. "Do you think I cared what you had? I don't know why it happened the way it did, but it did happen and I loved you. Couldn't you feel that? Good God, Jamie, I fed you at my breast, wasn't that love enough for you?"

"I know. It's me, not you. I had the problem. I had to have something to offer you. That's why I sent the picture. I did that from my memory of you. I had to show you I could offer you something."

"When I came here today I didn't really know what sort of reception I'd get – whether your husband would be here – or what. I just knew I had to try and tell you why I fled that night."

"And that's another thing, Jamie. It's a wonder you didn't get pneumonia going off in those wet clothes."

The mother instinct had emerged, and for a moment they looked at each other, then they both burst out laughing.

As their laughter subsided Jamie said, "Well that's it. I've loved you all the time. There's been no other woman. I have begun to get a name as an artist and if you don't mind, I'd like to repair that fence for you, and any other things you want fixing. And if I can, I'd like to repair our love. By the way, I think we ought to make it marriage. Jemima should have a proper father.

Lee sat contemplating, then she said, "I think you are right about Jemima having a proper father, and Alice too since Ted takes no interest. There is one thing I should warn you about though."

"What's that?"

Lee touched her breasts. "There'll be no milk next time."

They burst out laughing again.

Starlight
Starlight
1,043 Followers
12