Night With An Angel

Story Info
Married woman spends time with online lover.
2.4k words
4.49
18.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth had met her innocently enough, well maybe not so innocently. They met on an adult webcam site. It was her eyes that caught his attention and he decided to send her an email, complimenting her. Much to his surprise, she wrote back. Over the next few weeks, their conversations became more in depth and personal, each person sharing their deepest feelings and fears. It was nice to have someone he could talk to again, especially someone as beautiful and erotic as Faith.

Faith was in her early 30's but looked 23. She was married with a few kids but had a body of a fitness competitor. Seth, on the other hand, was 28, single, and did not have kids. He was a little out of shape, but not so much as to be unattractive. Being that they lived several states apart, they both knew there was probably little chance that they would ever have a chance to meet, until the day Seth got word that there was going to be a meeting in her hometown! What luck!

When he told her that he was going to be coming to her town, Faith was both excited and hesitant. She wanted to see him in person but was afraid. Faith had been with one man for over 13 years and though the thought of being with another man was tempting, especially one as romantic and sensual as Seth, she was still afraid. Seth gave her his hotel number and told her when he would be there, leaving it up to her.

When he arrived at the hotel, Seth unpacked and started to freshen up. He was surprised to hear the phone ring. He answered it, expecting it to be his boss checking to make sure he made it ok, but it wasn't his boss.

"Hi," the voice he recognized as Faith's said.

"Hi, I'm glad you called." Seth replied.

"Look, I want to see you tonight. My husband is out of town with the kids but you can't come here. I will come to your room. Don't say anything because I don't want to change my mind. I will be there in a half and hour."

"Ok, I can't wait to see you." Seth said.

Faith hung up the phone. She put on her coat, picked up her keys and ran to her car. After taking a deep breath, she started the car and started to drive to Seth's hotel. She smiled, thinking about his words and pictures. She hoped it wasn't all an act. Within 10 minutes she arrived. Her hands were sweating on the steering wheel and she wiped them on her skirt. As she got out of the car, she noticed one of the room doors open. There he was. He was wearing slacks, a gray sweater, and a sport coat. She swallowed deeply, the butterflies churning in her stomach. God, he looks so handsome, she thought.

As she walked to him, she saw him smile and walk towards her. Without saying a word, he put his arms up and wrapped her up in them. His hug was firm and made her feel safe and warm. She could smell his cologne and laid her head on his shoulder, not wanting to let go. Seth pulled her close and rested his head against hers. Her perfume was intoxicating and he felt his whole body shake with her embrace.

Faith pulled back and looked into Seth's eyes. They were warm and soothing. Without realizing it, they both felt themselves drawing closer until their lips just touched. They kissed softly at first, savoring the feel of each other. They, they began to kiss more passionately, their tongues gliding into each other's mouths, dancing an erotic dance only lovers know. Seth, realizing that they were in the parking lot of the hotel pulled Faith towards the room, breaking their kiss.

He took her by the hand and led her to the room. She gasped audibly as she entered. Seth had lit candles all around the room and it glowed softly with a radiance that filled her heart with both lust and passion. As they kissed again, their hands began to wander. Faith felt Seth's hand caressing her back down to her ass, gripping it firmly and pulling her against him. She could feel his hardness against her pubic area and pushed back against him, moaning softly. Seth stepped back and removed his jacket. He smiled and removed his sweater and began to unfasten his pants. She had though about this moment and had thought she would be the one performing this duty, but as he removed his clothing, she found it erotic just to watch him. She could feel the blood pumping through her nipples and could feel the wetness between her legs as he slowly stripped for her, smiling the entire time. She was taken back by the way she felt when she looked into his eyes. It was as if her heart was swimming in a lake of emotion and it was slowly going under.

She stood and gazed upon his naked body and smiled. Faith began to remove her own clothing. She started with her shoes, sitting on the edge of the bed. She then reach under her skirt and began to roll down her stockings, but stopped, thinking it would be sexy to leave them on. Instead, she reached further up and removed her panties, spreading her legs slightly so he could see her. She could see Seth gulp and smile as he gazed upon her unshaven pussy. She then stood and removed her top, leaving her bra. Feeling naughty, Faith pinched her nipples over her bra and moaned. She then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked.

Seth couldn't reply, but only nod his encouragement. Faith turned around and unzipped her skirt. As she slid it down, she bent over, giving him full view of her full, swollen lips and glistening hole. Stepping out of her skirt, she ran her right hand up the inside of her thigh and slide her finger inside her. She then turned and put it in her mouth, sucking off her juices. Seth walked to her and put his arms around her, holding her close to him. They could feel the heat from each other's bodies against each other and as they kissed, could feel it growing.

Seth laid Faith down on the bed and reached into the drawer next to it, pulling out a handkerchief. He folded it and moved slowly, as if asking for permission. As Faith raised her head, in compliance, he wrapped it over her eyes and tied it lightly behind her. She laid back down and waited. She began to feel his lips moving over her body, never in the same place. His lips caressed her thighs, calves, belly, arms, cheeks, lips, etc… Then, she felt something else, something softer. It began to move over her body in long, trailing strokes that made her whole body shiver visibly. She spread her legs slightly as the object moved up the inside of her thigh and she felt it moving ever so slowly over her lips and clit. She arched her hips into the object and moaned loudly as he continued to move the object over her. She then felt it moving up her belly to her nipples. The feeling as this softy object ran over them made her tremble. Then, without warning, she took a deep breath through her nose and smelled the unmistakable smell of a rose. Seth pulled her blindfold down and in his extended hand was a large, thornless red rose.

"For you," he said.

She took the rose from his hand at set it on the table after smelling deeply again. As she set the rose down she looked back to Seth to find him between her legs. His tongue began to glide along her legs upwards. It was so warm and wet that the though of it inside her almost made her cum. Faith spread her legs wider, pulling them back, but Seth grabbed her hands softly.

"No, let me make you happy. Just relax and enjoy me loving you." He said, moving beside her legs, facing her hip. He winced slightly, realizing what he had said. When he dared to look up at her, he knew he hadn't said anything wrong; but on the contrary, his words were exactly what she needed to hear.

When she didn't feel anything right away, she wondered what he was doing but when she felt his finger slide inside her, she knew it was going to be something good. With his right hand, he began to rub her inside and with two fingers of that hand spread her lips wide. His left hand rested on her pubic hair and pressing down firmly, he pulled back. As his tongue hit her, she realized that he had completely exposed her sensitive clit and she purred as he began to lick her softly. His tongue was magical and within minutes she felt herself ready to cum. She began to buck her hips in rhythm with his movements and grasped his hair, pulling his mouth to her as she came. She could feel her juices running out of her down to her ass as she did. The feeling was incredible.

"Mmm…" Seth said, moving between her legs. "Now you can pull your legs back."

As if in a daze, she did as he requested, reaching inside her knees and pulling back to expose her ass and dripping pussy. She felt his tongue touch her ass and glide up to her clit. He began to alternate licking her ass and pussy, licking up all her juices. When he began to lick her clit again, she stopped him, wanting to give him pleasure as he had done for her.

"Stand by the side of the bed," she told him.

As he did, she got on her knees on the bed and slid him deep into her mouth. His cock was warm and thick and she could taste his sweet precum as she slid her tongue around his head. Seth's head tilted back as she began to use her hand and her mouth in unison, making audible slurping sounds to really turn him on. Then, she stopped and rolled onto her back with her head underneath his cock. She took it in her hand and began to stroke him as she sucked on his balls gently. She then put it back in her mouth and reached around with her hands to Seth's ass, pulling him into her. She could feel his pace quicken and without warning, he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"I don't want to cum yet," he said.

Seth moved onto the bed with her and rested himself next to her. He began to kiss her lovingly and moving his hand over her body, gently. Faith's hand found his hard cock and started to stroke it, pulling it towards her throbbing pussy. She got her leg under his and wrapped them around his waist.

"Make love to me," Faith said to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

She felt his head move to her pussy and he slowly pushed it inside. The feeling was wonderful and they both groaned audibly. His movements were slow and deliberate. She could feel every motion he made inside her. He began to rub his head against her g-spot inside making her hips moved with him involuntarily. He then rolled her over, letting her be on top. She began to move her hips, grinding her clit against him and savoring the feel of his fingers gently tickling her back and his soft lips against hers. She then sat up and began to move her hips in little circular motions. Seth's hands moved to her breasts and squeezed her nipples softly. She could feel his cock rubbing her cervix and pushed down harder against him, savoring the feeling of being full.

Seth then rolled her off of him and as if by instinct, she got onto her knees and rested her head down on the pillow, he ass arched high in the air. She felt him slide all the way into her on the first stroke and he began to fuck her harder than before. His balls slapped against her clit with every inward motion and she could feel herself getting ready to cum again.

"Oh god yes…harder…don't stop!" Faith yelled.

"You feel so good angel. I never want this feeling to end."

His pace quickened and she felt her knees go weak as she came on him. She pushed her ass towards him as her pussy pulsated over him. When she had finished, she pulled away from him and moved over onto her back.

"I want you to cum in me while I'm looking into your eyes," she said.

Seth moved on top of her and she guided him inside. His pace was fast and hard and she wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him in harder with each stroke. Suddenly, she felt him begin to swell as he began to cum.

"I'm cumming! Oh god!!!"

She looked to him and saw him looking directly at her as he came. She could feel his cum explode from his cock and fill her pussy. The look in his eyes was so incredible and erotic that she felt herself begin to cum again, with him. Never had she felt love and passion to this extent. They both yelled loudly as she pulled his pulsating cock deep inside her, her pussy milking every last drop from him. When they had finished, she expected him to jump up and get dressed or roll over and go to sleep. Instead, he laid down on top of her, still inside and kissed her. Much to her surprise, she felt something wet on her cheek. She moved her head and saw that a tear had fallen from his eyes, yet his smile told her that it was not out of sadness. He moved behind her, pulling the covers over them both and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck and shoulder softly and pulled her close to him and she drifted to sleep. When she awoke in the middle of the night from a pleasant dream, she found herself still within the arms of the man from Colorado. She pressed herself against him and fell back to sleep, her heart a turmoil of love and pain at the knowledge that soon she would have to return home to her husband, but also knowing that she had experienced something few ever experience in a lifetime.