Night with Chantz Fortune Ch. 04

Story Info
Chantz come back from a party and is piss.
1.5k words
3.5
29k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Life had change sense I met Chantz Fortune. I had won a contest to meet the famous mistress of many strapon movies. She had a body of a porn star and the mind of a dominatrix Ever sense then she own me. She had use her strapon on me a couple of times. I had spent all day crying in her pillow as she took me from behind. I was let into her pussy but was force to serve it. She kept me there in the room. I wasn't really her boyfriend. She treated me like shit and fuck plenty of guys and women. I was her fuck toy. She told me that all I was good for. My ass was still sore from the pounding she gave me. She had taken my credits cars. My money were he money. So was all her passions. I was kneeling on the floor scrubbing all her shoes when she walked in.

She was wearing a leather coat with a slim bra. He breast were massive and brimming with cleavage. She had a pair of leather pants on the gripped her body. It showed off all her curves. She wore a pair of boots. She had a cigarette in her mouth. She walked up to me and slapped me hard. I was on the ground. She picked my head up by the hair and gave me another slapped. Red marks were on my face. She took out my card and push it on the ground.

"A HUNDRED dollars...I hundred fucking dollar. Is that all you had in there." She said pulling my hair.

"I'm sorry mistress Fortune. I haven't had time to work" I said.

"I'm sorry Mistress Fortune." She said and slapped me again "Quit your pathetic crying you dumb bitch. You don't have a dick and you don't have money. What good are you."

"I sorry but a man can only give so much." I said. Then I knew I said the wrong thing. She slapped me again and gave me another. Tears were running down my eyes.

"You think your a man. You see this pussy. (pulling down her pants) see how wet it is. A real man did this. Two big dicks guys fuck me raw. Something you can never do. All you can do is sit here and take it up the ass like a little fag. You think a man can does that?" She said.

"No."

"Then what the fuck make you think your a man."

"I don't.." SLAPPED!!!

"shut the fuck up. You think you doing me a favor. You know how lucky you are I let you worship my pussy? You know how many guys will kill to do that? I let you suck my hot rubber cock. You know what a honor it is. You think you ever get this close to a real woman by yourself? Do you think I actually let your virgin cock into my pussy? Do you?"

"no." I said with a cry.

She took a cigarette and put some ashes on my tongue and made me swallow. She let out a laugh

"I should boot your ass out." She said.

"Please don't." I said.

"Then kiss my feet. Lick the dirt and shit off them." She said.

I did ask asked. She stood there smoking her cigarette and drinking her beer. She laughed. She started to unzipped the sides of her pants and took them off. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was dripping with cum. She took some mouth wash and poured in down my mouth.

"Clean that mouth up. Don't want your dirty tongue on my cunt. I just got plenty of jizz shot up there. Jizz by real men that put your dick to shame. I want your little punk ass to lick it clean. Yea that it lick it mmmmmm right there. Higher. Shit your actually doing it. Man you just a fag. I made sure it nice and smelly for you. That how queers like it." She said.

She pressed my face against her pussy. I felt embarrass tasting the mixture of juices. I didn't care. I enjoyed her pussy. I licked like a mad man. I grew very good at it due to Chantz teaching me. She was moaning put her head back. She always had a smug smile that made me feel like shit and made me hard. She gave me a look like she own me. I couldn't argue with the attitude. She did. Her smell filled my nostrils. I licker pussy lips and darted my tongue in like a tornado. She was riding my face hard. Her clitoris was deep in my mouth. I gave it a suck.

"Don't move from there. Keep sucking it god admit. Ahhh shit...ahhh shit."

I sucked faster and faster. She came on my face with a big explosion. She turn around and bent over.

"Lick my shit hole bitch." She said.

I did as ask. She let out a fart in my mouth and laugh cruelly. "Smell it you bitch."

She squeeze my face in and let out another one. My tongue was force into her shit hole. I was force to lick the inside of her dirty ass. She fingered herself as I did it.

"Bet you enjoy sucking those guys cum fag. Got plenty up my butt too." She said.

She smash my head into a wall. She had her ass in my face. I nearly pass out but was slapped awake. She plunge her fingers in and came. She push me down and sat on my face. She let a stream of piss into my mouth.

"You better swallow all that shit." She said.

I was force to swallow a load of her piss. She seem to be going on forever. It much of been all that beer she drank.

"Now do you think your a man?" She said.

"No." I cried.

"Good. I don't ever want to hit that shit again. Now wash up. I am going to do you a favor. You get to go out with a beautiful mistress. Won't all the other slaves be jealous. Maybe people actually might think your not a fag." She said.

"Really." I said

"Yes pet. Really." She said

I wash up and came out. She stopped me from putting on my clothes.

"I brought you something." She said "Put them on."

"There women clothes." I said.

She slapped me hard sending me to the floor.

"You don't think I know that you dumb fuck. Put the women clothes on." She said. She started putting on her strapon. She zipped her pants up and motion me over. She sat me on the chair. She started putting some lipstick on me.

"Your going to look so pretty. Now add a lot of eye shadow. That what sluts where. Add a little blush" She said. She slapped me. "Don't fucking cry. You will ruin the makeup. Dumb slut."

She put a long wig on me. She connected it to my hair. "Think I want to fuck this little ass first. You look so pretty."

She shoved the dildo deep in my ass. She grabbed me by the wig. It was connected to my hair and pulling the roots. She had her big dildo out. It was forcing my asshole open. It hit the back of my prostate. She twisted in and out of my ass. I screamed.

"Ahh look at the little woman. She likes it. Just a cute little bitch. When we go out your name with be Candy. Got that bitch?."

"Yes."

She gripped my ass put the cigarette out my ass. I gripped the sink. She had my suck her fingers clean as she force it deep inside me. She pulled it in and out. I cried in the sink. "Ahh shit cunt so tight." Chantz moan as she came. She growled pounding me like a work horse.

"Scream for it." she said.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me with that big pulsating cock." I screamed.

She slammed it into me. I really wanted it even though it hurt. She plunge it in. I came hard as a multiple orgasm hit my body.

"I love you." I said.

"Shut up you dumb bitch. Shit think you had your period. I made a mess. Now suck this shit off my cock." She laughed.

I kneel down and sucked it off clean. I was force to wash my mouth. She took my cock and tapped it back with duck tape. She took a giant butt plug and put it deep in my ass. She made me where some slutty red panties. They were silk. She had me wear some fishnet stockings. I had a push up bra with a lot of padding. She put some earring on me. She put on a smutty skirt. It was skin tight and made my ass curvy. She gave me a shirt that said "Slut' on it. The shirt showed of my bellybutton. She fix the wig into pig tails. She gave me some high heels. It was hard to walk into it. She sprayed tons of perfume on me. She gave me clip on nails that were very long.

"Now where ready to party" Chantz said.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers