Night With Chantz Fortune Ch. 05

Story Info
Boss Bitches underground is tape.
2.2k words
3.73
28k
2
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Chantz Fortune had been abusing me for 2 nights now. This time she kicked it up a notch. After cleaning up another guys cum she made me where a dress. I made a mistake of suggesting that I was a man. She was going to show me that I'm not. Here I was sitting in her car. It was an expensive car that she probably made someone paid for. I was shaking in fear at what she might do to me.

I was wearing heavy make up and wig. It had a tight little skirt and top on. The shirt showed of by bellybutton. On the shirt said slut. These high heel were killing me. She was silent for a while. She just blast her music as we drove. She was wearing her leather pants and leather coat with the white bra. She was banging her head to the music.

"Where we going." I asked.

She slapped me hard. The sound of the slapped filled the car. Tears ran down my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up. You find out when you get there." She said.

"Sorry Mistress." I said.

She slapped me again.

"I said shut the fuck up."

She had her dildo under her pants. She looked at me.

"Got to admit seeing you like that making me hard. You have that blowjob lipstick on." She said unzipping her fly as she was driving. She pulled out the fat black dildo. She made me suck on it. I was gagging on it. The butt plug was still deep in my ass. I bobbed up and down. I stroked it and tease the head. She like the visuals and watching me gag. She love the sounds of sucking. She was getting very wet. I could smell it.

She drove on and still had me sucking. Tears ran down my face.

"Ahhhh look at baby. Look at the waterworks." She mocked "Fucking bitch."

She drove to her destination. It was a red-light district. She pulled me up and dragged me out of the car. She took out the makeup and put it on me.

"Stupid bitch. Your tears ruin the make up. She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down. Girls and guys were whistling. I did look like a girl.

"See you look like a really hot bitch. I did a good job." Chantz laugh. "Little do they no your a fag."

She had her hands around me. She lifted the back of my skirt showing my ass off to the guys and girls. More whistle came. I was red with embarrassment

"Let me have a piece of that bitch." someone screamed.

"Sorry she mind bitch. This is Candy fellows. She the biggest slut in town and she all mind." Chants said groping me. She gave me a slapped on the ass. She put her hand up my skirt and was feeling my cock through my panties. Pre cum dripped through it. . "You little slut. Your pussy is wet." Chantz smiled rubbing me through my panties

She push me against the wall. She took my hand and pulled it down her pants.

"Stroke that cock of mind baby." She says.

I start stroking it as she runs my crotch and kiss my face. She nibbles on my neck squeezing every part of her body. She was a wonderful kisser. She made me knees weak. My arms dropped down. She then bent me around and was dry humping me against the wall. She was stroking me with her hands. People were walking by peaking. She whispered nasty thing in my ear.

"You want this inside you don't you slut. You want me to fuck you like the fag you are in front of all these people."

"Yes" I moan.

"Yea stroke it. You know how to get a girl hard slut. Look at this wetness in your panties" She said.

She spun me around and lifted my skirt up to everyone. It showed of my penis under my silk panties to everyone. People were shock and then they started laughing. She smiled dragging me across the street like that as people stopped and stared. She would slap me on the ass and tell me to keep walking.

We walked into a tattoo parlor. There a saw a busty looking woman. She had spiky hair and tattoos all over her arms. She had a couple of earrings on her ear. She had one in her nose and tongue. She look like a tough dyce looking woman with big arms. Chantz hugged her

"Hi Sandy." She said.

"She you brought another one. Same deal as last time." Sandy said.

"Yea" Chantz said.

Chantz quickly push me on the table. She pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down. She tied my hands and legs with ropes that were in the desk. I heard Sandy pulling out something. The sound of a tattoo needle filled the air. I screamed. Chantz slapped me hard and shove her strapon in my mouth. Sandy shoved another huge strapon in my ass. She fucked me hard with out lubricant. My screams were muffled by the strapon. She put the needle on my ass and started writing.

"Damm this girl is tight." Sandy said "Think I broke him."

"Just one less cunt. Don't worry about it." Chantz laughed as the got me from both side. I had came and pass out after they were finish. The pain was to much. I woke periodically as she humped my face with her pussy. When I final worked up I saw Chantz and Sandy in each other arms. They were dripping with sweat. Their bodies stuck together with sweat. They clearly had finish a hot night of love making.

"Bout time I got some real love making. Been to busy dealing with this small dick bitch." Chatz said. She pick me up by hair and showed me tattoo on my ass. It said Chantz Fortune's Bitch. I put my face into her breast and started to cry. She laughed patting my head.

"Ahhh poor baby don't like his new tattoo. Ahhhh poor baby." She laughed. "Not done with you let."

"Thanks for the fuck. It was worth the money I paid. The room is downstairs." Sandy said.

They open the caller with lead to a secret room. The room seem big. It was dark accept for a big stage. I heard sound of voice all. around me. The stage was lit up and there was a bed on it. She stripped me naked and tied me to the bed. She took the microphone that was by the bed.

"Hear is the deal. To get head from this bitch it is 20 dollars. He will eat your ass and pussy. To use him as a bathroom 30. To use one of the toys to play with his ass 40" Chatz said.

Part of the room lit up revealing sex toys of all types. There was also objects, a broom, cucumbers, and other things. I was shaking with fear.

"To use a strapon it is 40. The slap, beat, choke, spank, or just kick the shit out of him it is 30. This is being tape for the special Boss bitches Underground series. If you want a tape it is a 100 dollars." Chantz said.

The light turn on. There I saw what seem like a 100 girls. Some were pretty hardcore looking. Some were beautiful. They all had evil looks in their eyes. They approach. They put me through the paces. The girls took turn riding my face. I was force to eat each and everyone of them out. Some of girl thought it would be funny to fart in my face. It had a toxic smell and nearly knocked me out. Some of them purposely didn't wash their ass for days. The rode me hard making me clean them out with my tongue. Some of the pussy scratch my face. A lot of the girls were drunk but I came adept at pleasing them. Chantz had taught me how to lick a pussy just right and hit the most sensitive sports. The filled my mouth with their love juices and use my mouth as a bathroom. Stream after stream of piss filled my mouth as my face was smothered. One of the girls were 300 pounds. Her giant pussy covered my face and let out what seem like a gallon of cum on. Worst let they wanted to show that I like it. They made me cum with their mouth and hands. The tongue controlled me making me last as long as the wanted and making me cum when they wanted.

The worst part is what they did to my ass. They put thing in my unimaginable. I had to put a condom on cucumber with my mouth. They then slammed it in. Vibratores were turn up at it highest level. They stretch my hole out to the point they could fit and entire coke bottle in my ass. The fisting was the worst of. An arm was jammed up my ass at one time. They would slapped me if I started crying. The teen girls would twist my balls and slammed it with their high heals. They took turn fucking me in the ass with the huge strapon. I cried and cried but they wouldn't stopped. My whole body was shaking. I was slapped and beating across the bed. They laugh and put cigarette out on me. Hours passed. This went all night. Finally it was over. I laid there covered in piss, and liquids. My face was bruise. My body was covered with bruises. I had layers and layers of piss and cum on my skin. I was soaked. My eyes were close do to sperm being in it.

Chantz fortune had made a Fortune that night. She walked over to me and grabbed me by the hair.

"How do you feel now slut?" She said.

"I'm sorry Chantz. I never call myself a man again. I swear." I said.

"You better not bitch. Glad you learn you fucking lesson. You dumb cunt" Chantz said taking a puff of her cigarette. She was cruel but I still love her. She slapped me down. I fail to the ground

"Your lucky that I willing to waste my time with a bitch like you." She says "You so pathetic."

"I know." I said.

"Get you bitch ass in the shower. I fucking own you bitch." She said.

Later I washed up.

"Get you ass out of here." She said.

I got on my knees. She pointed for me to lick her boots.

"Get on the bed bitch." She said.

"Yes mistress." I said with my willpower broken

"I am going to be nice to you slave. I am going to actually busty you sweet cherry tonight slave." Chantz said.

"Really."

"Yes really. You been just a good little slut." She said "Now sit down and shut up before I change my mind."

She held me down and kiss me roughly. He tongue entered my mouth. She took me inside her and started riding my cock up and down. I was rock hard. Her pussy gripped me like a vice. It was wonderful. I been waiting for this for so long. She was milking my cock for all it worth. She knew when to stopped and hold back. She was riding my long and hard. My whole body shook as she pounded up and down on me. She grinded and twisted just right soaking my cock with. She smothered me with her tits and gave me a nice titty slapped. Tears of pleasure ran down my eyes

"ohhh shit..oh shit." I moan

"Ahhh poor bitch can't take it. Shut the fuck up and take it like a man. This aint going happen to much." She said grinding into me. My whole body was lifted up with each thrust. I tried to match her motions as she grinded into me. She came on my cock and let out a smile. She grabbed my body and dug her nails into my ass. She bit down on my back and was fucking me against the bed. The bed was rocking harder and harder. She started to lick and suck my nipples. Her finger dug deep in my ass.

"OHHH Chantz.." I screamed "You to much."

"Little bitch like getting his tittes suck hu." She said sucking my nipples. My body shook. I was filled with a multiple orgasm. She gripped my dick hard as I came inside. Cum was dripping out of her pussy as she continued riding me. My arm hung down useless. I was just a rag doll now.

"Ahhh I think I broke him. Hang on bitch. I'm not done let." She said.

She wrapped my legs around her and drove me into the bed. Her body was dripping with sweat as her pussy sucked me in like a vacuum. I felt like I was leaving my body. I just held on for the ride of my life. I begged her to stopped and then begged her for more.

"Look at you bitch. Is this all you got? Is this all you got? Just a cute little baby bitch." She said.

She had done me for hours. I had came more then I ever had in my life. That night I fail asleep in her arms as her property.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers