Night With Chantz Fortune Ch. 07

Story Info
They put him in female make up for his big scene.
1.6k words
4
23.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers

One night a met a woman of my dreams. Her name was Chantz Fortune. She was a strapon queen he use strapon on guys in many movies. She was blond haired and busty woman. She had the body of a porn start but the mind of the most sadistic dominatrix you ever seen. I met her as fan and she totally dominated me. I was her toy. I became a love slave and completely humiliated and use. My ass was put through hell and big part of me love it. Now I broken. No more a man. Currently she had be signing up from some movie she was making with her friends called Strapon Sirenz.

The people I met at the Audition was Jennie Jameson and Kendra Jade. The rode me with their rubber cocks and use me as their bathroom. I was put through the pace but apparently I got the part. Last thing I remember was passing out at their little audition.

"Get up you bitch" Chantz said "You had your fucking rest

Chantz had me up with a kick to the balls. She grabbed me by the hair and gave me a few slaps for good measure. She was wearing leather pants with a few claw like rips in them up the front of her leg and back of her ass. Her top was fishnet and showed of her sexy breast. You could see her nipples. She wearing a leather cap and shades. A cigarette was hanging from her sexy lips.. The site of her gave me a hard on right away.

She grabbed my hair.

"Time to get ready slut."

She dragged me and tossed me into a bathtub. The water was hot but she held be down. The water was soapy and flowery. She pushed my head in and started turning the water on. She held be down and laughed as a struggle.

"Don't worry not going to drown you let bitch. Want you to look real pretty for the big show. She took a sponge forcing me down. Her hand rubbed around my cock and balls.

"Cum and your dead you fag." She said

It took all my will power not to shoot my load. Just the sound of her voice made me want to shoot. She put shampoo in my hair blinding me a bit. I smelt like a flower now. She slapped my ass rubbing the tattoo that said "Property of Chantz fortune.". In her hand was a soap shaped like a cock. It was 12 inches long. She shoved it in my ass and another one in my mouth

"Yea clean you all out." She laughed

I cried and whimper as it went into me from both sides. It felt like they were about meet. Chantz saw did and evil laugh. She pulled them out and force some bottle water down my mouth rising it out. She stroked my cock. It was soapy and her hand glided down with ease.

"Cum and your balls are getting cut off dipshit" She said.

It was torture. I was totally blued balled by I dared not cum. When she finish with the torture. She pulled me out and dried me off. She made me shave my body hair and put hot wax on my ass. I screamed when she pulled it off. She slapped me across the face.

"Quit crying you bitch" She said "Time for your make up".

She had me by the arms and dragged me through the hall ways of the studio. The place was filled with men and women. I covered my face by chantz slapped it away. She pushed me into a room. There a saw a site of Kendra jade and Jennie Jameson kissing. Jennie had a red. skirt on with a wife beater. Kendra had tight jeans and white wife beater short slave shirt. She was fingering Jennie pussy to orgasm.

"You girls finish." Chantz said.

Kendra smiled licking her fingers

"For now" Kendra laughed

"Well see you brought your bitch Chantz" Jennie said

Jennie pushed me in the chair and drench my and the most girly smelling perfume she could find.

"Today your playing a cheerleader" Kendra said "A dirty little whore. Where going to help you look the part."

Kendra started dyeing my hair and putting extensions it. She was turning me into a blond. She had my hair into long pigtails. She lifted up.

"Its the fucking Wendy’s girl" Kendra laughed.

Meanwhile Jennie was rubbing me. Chantz still had the order that I couldn't cum and she knew it. She was stroking my cock and whisper naughty things into my ear. Kendra added some eye shadow and fake eye lashes. She made me pout my lips. She wanted me to have blowjob lips. The lipstick was red. They put bright blue eyed contact on me. Jennie hands was lotion and was stroking me.

"Don't cum bitch" Chantz said with a harsh tone.

"Please no" I begged.

Jennie ignored me.

"We need some blush for those cheeks. Give him nice blow job cheeks." Kendra said "Yea that looks cute. Now I will add some lip balm and then some sparkles for the face. Where looking pretty now"

Jennie was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She was deep throating me and enjoying the taste. I moan loudly. Chantz stared me down straight in the eye. Jennie mouth was warm and driving me crazy.

"Now just add a little beauty mark. Right there." Kendra said.

"Ohhhhh shit."

I came in Jenny’s mouth. Jennie wiped in clean and spit in my mouth.

"Your it trouble now" Jennie said.

"You LITTLE bitch." Chatz said. She took her hand and squeeze my balls making me yell in pain. She tired my hands and legs to the chair and took a large belt out of her bag. She cracked it across my chess again and again. I screamed in pain. It made a loud crack as it hit my thigh and then another. Soon my thigh were bleach red. My legs were spread.

"Yea whip him." Jennie cheered on.

It hit my balls. My whole body shacked it pain. Another cracked hit balls. She did ten in a row with out mercy and 2 on my dick. Tears were running down my eyes.

"Don't worry the make up water proof for little crying whores like you." Kendra said twilling her black hair.

My cries could be heard through the studio. They were getting wet watching this happen.

"You stupid (Whip Whip) little worthless good for nothing whore." Chantz said.

She untied me and turn me around so my back facing her. My dick was hanging out of the chair.

"Put a bucket under him so he won't piss himself" Chantz said.

She tired me still and hit me with 50 bits across the back and ass. My back was bleach red. Each of the woman took a shot. They each got 50 wacks.

"(looking at the bucket) Crap little whore really did piss himself." Kendra laughed "You going to clean this up after the scene is over."

"Give him a blowjob Jennie. If he cums you get to whip him again" Chantz said.

"Cool."

"But only 4 minutes. I know he still a bitch."

"Ahhhhh" Jennie said

She started blowing me. She licked and stroked and pulled. I wanted to burst so much but I dared not to. After 5 minuts were up I manage to hold it in.

"She girls. Pets can be taught" Chantz said "Now where were we."

Jennie went back to playing with my cock like it was her plaything. She continued teasing me. Kendra added some stuff to make my nipples rock hard. Chantz stood watch with her belt ready.

"Don't my baby look cute." Chantz said "Think this going to be a great scene."

"Now lets do his nails" Kendra said.

They added whorish press on nails on me and painted them. Then my toes were painted. I dared not speak because they would whip me. All I could do was cry. They took me out of a chair. I did look like a girl. Kendra put some clip on ear rings on me and dragged me to a dressing room. On a small table was a cattle prod. Jennie was still stroking me and saw it. She smiled.

"Can I" She said to Chantz.

"Only if he cums. Only if he cum" Chantz said.

Jennie slowly licked her hand and began stroking with her other hand on my neck.

"Let find something for this whore to wear. Hmmm was a slut like you wears no panties so that part out the way. Hmmmm put these little silk panty hose on." Kendra said.

She force me to put it on. The tall brunet hair goddess watch as I put it. I was then handed a bra that was pink and force to wear it. They gave me a cheer leader outfit that said the "Beavers". The skirt was short. They added high heals to finish off the look.

"Ahhh don't we look pretty" Chantz laughed.

Jennie stroke some more using her best hand work. I was no match for her and soon explode. I started to cry.

"Ahhhhh poor baby. So Sad." Jennie Jameson said laughing.

She pulled out the cattle prod and turn it on. It made a zapping sound.

"Give him 50 zaps. Then we take them to the gang bang scene with Summer Cummings and Skye Blue" Chantz said

"No MERCY" Kendra added.

The prod hit my ass it smelt like fire.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHIT!!!" I cried.

lilguy
lilguy
72 Followers