Night with Leigh

Story Info
They give her what she deserves...or do they?
2.4k words
4.13
84.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers

Humming along with the radio, Leigh was oblivious to the first knocks at the door. At the second set, she jumped slightly, thinking she wasn't expecting any company.

"Hello?" she called through the closed door. Through the partially closed blinds she could see three people.

"It's Justice." Came back a male voice.

She felt a tingle go through her belly. Justice was the downstairs neighbors son who she had been eyeing for ages. He was younger than her but already well formed and hot. There were plenty of times she had gone out on her porch scantily clad in a mid-thigh length t-shirt, bent over the rail, letting her ass show, hoping he would be inside the house staring out at her, head filled with thoughts of fucking her. Her pussy worked overtime fantasizing about his thick young cock thrusting inside her, pounding her until she came over and over again. Many nights she lay in bed, legs spread wide, finger fucking herself silly and moaning his name as she reached satisfaction.

Opening the door, she saw that two of his best friends, Brent and Kyler, were the two with him. "Hey, guys." She smiled.

Brent and Kyler shuffled around, smiling at their feet. Justice's green eyes swept over her, taking in her halter-top and jean shorts, stopping to linger on her impressive pair of tits. Because she was already turned on, her nipples were hard and poking through the thin fabric, bringing a pink blush to her face.

"What's up, guys?" she asked.

"We were bored...wondered if you wanted some company," Justice smiled, a very smooth smile, she noted.

"Sure, come in." she stepped back, letting them past her, inhaling their cologne, which turned her on even more.

When she turned after closing the door, all three pairs of eyes were on her, intent and admiring. Justice had the same small smile on his face.

"You have anything to drink?" Justice asked.

Leigh opened the fridge and bent over, peering in. She felt their eyes on her again, sliding over her, and she felt that familiar tingle. "I have some beer."

"No hard liquor?" Brent spoke up.

She chuckled. "You think I'm going to let you guys go back downstairs drunk?"

"We won't drink too much," Kyler said quickly.

"All right," she relented, taking out a bottle of vodka and a gallon of orange juice. "How does a screwdriver sound?"

"Real good." Justice murmured.

She grabbed a couple glasses and prepared to make the drinks, but Justice took them from her hands, his fingers sliding over hers. "Let us make them."

His body heat pushed into her, making her very aware of how close he stood to her. His dark green eyes looked directly into hers and didn't waver, burning into her, and she vaguely realized how hard she was breathing.

"You go sit down.... we'll join you in a second." Justice continued.

Wordlessly she nodded and hurried out of the room, cursing herself inwardly for her deviant thoughts. How much younger than her were they...? At least two years, because she was twenty-one and Justice was either graduating from high school or had just graduated. Suddenly she couldn't remember.

Still stewing, she sat at the end of her couch, thought better of it, and moved to the middle. Why not play what she had...

In minutes, the boys were filing into the room, and Justice handed her a tall glass filled to the brim. Brent sat to her left, Justice to her right, and Kyler sat in a chair not far away.

"Drink up," Justice grinned, and all three boys started gulping it down. Not to be outdone, she did the same, cringing at the strong vodka taste as she swallowed the last of it.

For the next half an hour, they chatted aimlessly about school, work, getting in trouble, and parents. Leigh began feeling very drowsy, words got fuzzy around the edges, and her head felt like it weighed a ton.

The boys sounded far away. "...I think its taking affect." She heard Brent whisper.

"Finally," Kyler said. "My fucking cock is so hard I could break a concrete wall with it."

She knew she should feel alarmed, but her brain didn't want to cooperate with that emotion. If anything, she felt very loose, relaxed.

"Leigh," Justice turned to her, putting his warm hand on her thigh. "We're going to fuck you. All three of us. We're going to cum in your mouth, your pussy...maybe even your ass."

Did she hear right? Was Justice going to fuck her? Her tongue felt twice its normal size in her mouth, and she fuzzily noticed that Brent was pulling her halter-top down, letting her tits pop out. His fingers began pulling at her taut left nipple, squeezing and pulling at it.

"You're going to like my big dick in your cunt, Leigh." Justice whispered in her ear, his tongue flicking out to lick her earlobe, then sucking it into his mouth and nibbling on it. Her pussy began throbbing dully and she could feel the wetness trickling between her legs.

"Go get the camera," Justice said. Kyler got up and left the room.

Camera? Her brain again tried to register this as alarm, but it faded into the mellow feeling pervading her body. Yet every sensitive part of her body was on fire, begging for attention.

"Stand up." Brent told her.

Without a second thought, she stood, that small movement sending sparks of pleasure through her pussy. She knew what she was doing...knew she should be fighting it, but couldn't. Or wouldn't.

"Take off your top, slut." Justice ordered, throwing a grin at his buddy.

She removed it, shivering as the air slid its cool fingers over her aching nipples.

"Now your shorts."

To please him, she fumbled at the zipper, hurrying to obey. "Slowly," he warned. "Take them off nice and slow."

"Look at us while you do it." Brent added huskily, his hand pushing against the bulge in the front of his jeans.

As he told her, she slowly unzipped them and slid them down over her hips, a quiet gasp coming from both boys as it was revealed she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Clean shaven," Brent murmured, smirking. "Sign of a true little slut."

"No panties, Leigh?" Justice asked, that small smile on his mouth. "Were you hoping we'd come visit?"

She blushed, her shorts around her ankles, pussy juice running down the insides of her sleek thighs. They laughed. Kyler returned, camera and pod in tow.

"Great," Justice said excitedly, standing and helping him set it up. "Did you get a clean tape?"

Kyler, busy staring at the naked girl, blinked and nodded. "Yeah. I got it."

"Lets get the party started," Brent said impatiently.

"What party?" Leigh asked, surprised. She couldn't believe she asked it, she knew exactly what kind of party they were having, and who the guest of honor was, but it was like she had no more control over her physical body. Her mental self was trapped inside her.

Justice chuckled. "The party we're going to have with you, baby. You've been asking for it for weeks...you think I'm blind? Can't see you standing out on your porch in those fucking t-shirts and thongs?"

"I - I didn't mean it as anything," she stammered, knowing full well she did, and they knew it too.

All three boys settled on the couch, eyes on her naked body. Looking at her, judging her, seeing her naked pussy and hard little nipples. She shivered with delicious shame. Succumbing to three younger boys, in front of a recording camera, and she had no control over what to do.

"Goddamn," Kyler breathed, rubbing his swollen crotch. "Look at that body."

"Put your right foot up on the arm of the chair next to you," Justice told her, and waited for her to comply. Just a second's hesitation and she lifted her leg, the arm of the chair being just high enough to give them full view of her wet cunt. "Now rub your clit."

At the first touch of her clit, she jumped, a strong surge of pleasure jolting her whole body, and she marveled at how sensitive she was.

"I knew you'd like that," Justice grinned. "We slipped a sweet drug into your drink that makes your judgment skills a little fuzzy, but your pleasure skills a lot more strong. Now when you touch your pussy, or your nipples, its like the nerves are ten times as sensitive."

A drug? She knew that was wrong, but the way her body felt...it was heaven. Her middle finger slipped between her swollen pussy lips to find her clit, and she started to rub it in slow circles, an involuntary moan escaping her lips.

"Finger yourself." Justice said, his breath quickening as he watched her. She did as she was told, sliding first one, then another, into her wet cunt. Her fingers moved rapidly in and out, the wet noises coming from her actions making a slow blush crawl up her neck.

"Listen to how wet the bitch is," Brent said, his jeans tented out from his hard on. "I think she's enjoying this, fingering her cunt in front of three guys and a camera."

"Tell us how much you like this." Justice said, his green eyes flashing. "Tell us how you like to show us your cunt and finger it for us."

"I like showing you my cunt," she moaned. "It feels so good to finger it for you!"

"Good girl," he murmured. "Now beg to suck my cock."

She paused, intent on making herself cum. Just a little more, she was so close...

"Now!" he said sharply. "Get on your knees in front of me."

"Please let me cum," she gasped, her fingers working fast, her pussy on fire, needing to be pleased.

In a flash he had stood, grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her down to her knees as he sat down again on the couch. "Do as I said, slut."

With a fistful of hair he pulled her face into his crotch, laughing as he ground his rock hard bulge into her mouth, telling her how much she was going to like being fucked. Per his order, she unzipped his jeans and unearthed his thick young dick, hearing all three sharp intakes of breath as she stuck out her tongue and rubbed the thick mushroom tip of his cock across the warm, wet surface.

"Aaahh yeah, suck it bitch." He groaned and thrust his cock upwards into her mouth, causing her to gag, but quickly recovering and wrapping her lips tight around him. She started sucking him in and out of her mouth, bobbing up and down, using her tongue to stroke his steel hard shaft, her fingers lightly caressing his balls.

"Share the goods, man." Brent said and took hold of her hair, dragging her between his knees. She was forced to suck both he and Kyler's cocks, both even larger then the previous, bringing them nearly to orgasm several times before they pushed her to the floor.

"Smile at the camera and get on your hands and knees, Leigh." Justice ordered, all three standing. Kyler put his foot on the back of her neck and pushed her head down, Brent behind her and pulling her ass high into the air, where he slapped her hard a few times, bringing a sharp sting.

Justice grabbed her hair and forced her head back, making her look directly into the camera's eye. "Tell the camera what a slut you are."

Leigh bit her lip and shook her head. "No."

He pushed her legs apart and moved behind her, his hard prick brushing against her inflamed ass cheek, bumping against her cunt lips in search of her hot hole. "What was that?" he murmured into her ear as her wet folds of flesh parted for his cockhead. She felt him push inside her, sending hot shards of pleasure through her body. He stopped and began making small movements back and forth, not going in any farther, just teasing. She found she was on the verge of begging him to fuck her, she was so hot, and had wanted him for so long...if he would just fuck her...

"Fuck me," she gasped as she stared straight at the camera. "Give me your cock, Justice, please! I'm a slut! A cock loving slut!"

Before he could react, she shoved her ass backwards, impaling herself on his cock. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the length of him thrust up inside her and didn't wait for him to take action, just kept shoving herself backwards, taking as much of his dick as she could at once.

Not to be outdone, Justice took hold of her hips and matched her with his own thrusts, hitting every pleasure spot she had in the hot, tight confines of her cunt. Brent knelt in front of her and demanded she open her mouth, which she did not hesitate to do. He shoved his thick prick past her lips, moaning loudly as she sucked at him, rapidly fucking her sweet mouth as Kyler joined him. Leigh pulled her mouth from Brent's dick, a thick string of pre-cum trailing down her chin as she hungrily sucked in Kyler's cock.

"Harder!" she gasped around Kyler's cock. "Make me cum!"

It took only a few more of Justice's thrusts before she got a load of hot jism on her ass, leaving her to beg for another cock. Brent moved in quickly, shoving inside her and pumping away until she was tumbling over the edge to another orgasm. Kyler shot into her mouth, looking pleased when she could not swallow it all and it streamed down over her chin and unto her tits.

Leigh sucked some cum off her fingers and watched mutely as Kyler shut off the camera and put it away. Justice and Brent's eyes were still on her, looking sated and pleased with themselves, thinking they had gotten her good. Little did they know.

"Is that the best you can do?" She asked innocently, spreading her sleek thighs and running her middle finger between her pussy lips. Justice frowned.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" he asked gruffly.

"I'm just wondering if that's it?" she smiled, moaning throatily as she began rubbing her still swollen clit.

All three exchanged bewildered looks.

Amateurs, she thought with an inward chuckle.

"Get out." She said flatly, getting up and dressing. "I think I can still call a real man if you leave."

"But the drug..." Justice stammered as his face slowly turned red with anger.

"I've had a lot of acting classes." She deadpanned. "Thanks for the workout, boys. You know your way out."

SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers