Night with the Gods

Story Info
A young woman gets more than she bargained for on Beltaine.
3k words
4.26
37.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be back soon," a soft, sleep-ridden voice murmured to her friends. They were already asleep -- asleep during Beltaine! At possibly one of the most magickal places you could be during this time: Stonehenge. Chloe Dawson slid out of her tent, red velvet cloak draped over her shoulders, unable to sleep during the designated time. The bonfires burned low, glowing embers deep within the shreds of wood, leaving a rich smell of pine on her clothing. Chloe, and probably about 2,000 other people, had celebrated Beltaine that day. Now it was late at night, and most of the festivities had all but stopped. Only a few people sat around small fires, their faces illuminated by the flickering flames; casting shadows that made them look otherworldly.

Moving to the outskirts of the campsites, Chloe slipped quietly into the woods; feeling in the mood to take a walk without being dragged down by her friends. They were definitely fun to be with, without a doubt; but at times she needed space. Time to think about what would come ahead, after this incredible celebration had passed. With a small, flickering smile, Chloe blushed faintly, remembering that today was her birthday -- she was eighteen years of age. How could she have forgotten, that her birthday was on Beltaine too? Giggling softly to herself, she trudged on through the woods, not paying any attention to where she was going.

---------------------------------------------

It seemed hours had passed, and Chloe finally gave up: she had gotten herself lost! Not really panicking, but still stressed over the fact that she had been daydreaming, she came across a sheltered glade. Smiling to herself at its loveliness, even in darkness, the young woman sat down on the grass -- back pressed against a willow tree. Her thoughts trailed once more, and soon found her hand snaking down to her skirt, pulling it slowly upwards. Biting her lip, she stopped momentarily; looking around to make sure no one was within distance. Continuing with a sly smile, Chloe was secretly glad she hadn't worn underwear this time. Two slender fingers traced alongside her folds, before sliding into them, rubbing the underside of her clit. Legs beginning to tremble, she tilted her head back, eyes closed in concentration. Biting her lip, her chest began to heave, and soft moans uttered from her throat. She was turned on even more at the thought of being outside while touching herself, and began to move her hand in a slow circle. Moaning louder still, Chloe did not realize that she was being watched -- and eagerly at that.

"Does she not know she's not alone?"

"Apparently not..."

"Should we make ourselves known?"

"No! Besides...why not enjoy this while we can?"

"You sound more human than you should be, Sucellus."

A young man, who looked to be in his mid-twenties, tucked strands of blonde hair behind his ear. He arched an eyebrow towards his fellows; a man close to his own age, with ashen hair and silvery eyes. He went by Nuadhu. A dark robe covered a loose swath of shirt -- pants like leggings, and shoes of sandals. The other was just a bit older than the two, watching Chloe intently with amber eyes. Wearing something resembling a toga, it draped over his shoulders carelessly. The moonlight dappled his clothing, making him look more like a fawn than a man. Worn sandals adorned his feet, and charms hung from his neck on leather cords. His name is Sucellus.

"Well...what are we going to do now? Just watch until she finishes?" The blonde man, who was known as Lugh, asked his companions quietly. At least he showed some propriety.

"We should join her," smirked Sucellus, lust getting a hold of his mind -- and manhood. Though his clothing covered most of his body, it was clear that he was aroused. Nuadhu joined in the conversation. "What if she tries to run?" With a smug look, Sucellus turned to face his comrade, and grinned devilishly. "I think you know what. Besides, it's Beltaine. Everyone wants to sleep with a God. Why not make it three?"

"Ohhhh..."

More moans punctured the sky above, and all three men turned to face the young woman putting on a show. Sucellus licked his lips, Greed written across his face with a dirty smile. Nuadhu's eyes widened, and he felt his manhood harden in response when she moaned, longing to touch the mortal maiden. Lugh, as much as he protested, could not help but feel aroused at the sight of the woman pleasuring herself. But still, on a night like this, he knew better than to lay hand on any female that entered these woods.

Chloe continued to torment herself, going agonizingly slow over her wetness, but never entering completely. Fear and hesitation held her back. Her back arched, and she slid into the warm grass, stretching her legs to get a more powerful climax. "Oh God, please..." she whimpered, a guttural moan forced out from her heaving chest. "Mmmm, fuck..." Her clit throbbed hard against her fingers, hips grinding in rhythm. She grabbed onto what ever was in reach, in this case, the trunk of the weeping willow. "Dammit!" she cried in frustration, pleading to no one in particular for climax. Lugh watched with growing interest, and shifted around to get more comfortable, when all of a sudden -- CRACK!

The sound of snapping twigs reverberated in the still air, and Chloe sat up, gasping in surprise. She looked fearful. "W-who's there?" Swallowing nervously, she covered herself back up, pissed off that she came so close to a mind-blowing climax. "I demand you come out right now!" That was all it took for Sucellus and Nuadhu. They stepped out of the shadows, smirking with delight, the two Gods moved closer to Chloe. Lugh followed slowly behind, scratching the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed in the woman's stead. "How long have you been here?" she asked, standing up and straightening her skirt.

"We have been here forever," another voice stated powerfully, commanding the attentions of both Chloe and the Gods. It was a man, a shaggy-yet-groomed beard defining him as older than the other three men. Dark, flowing hair hung to his elbows, strands covering up a muscled torso. He glanced to the men with a look that clearly read 'I'd-like-to-see-you-try', and they backed up a step. His dark eyes were filled with an unimaginable depth, and they slid up and down the lithe form of the woman. Tattoos of a tribalistic nature marked his body, and a type of loincloth covered the area of his cock, the fabric hanging loosely on his hips -- he also went barefoot. But that was not what Chloe noticed. Instead, she stared with rapt attention at his head, for on his skull were the large antlers of a stag.

Cernunnos.

"Oh my..." Chloe whispered breathlessly, holding onto the willow tree for support. This wasn't real -- it couldn't be real. She did have pagan beliefs, but still; this must be someone from the campsite dressed up. Secretly she did admit to having feelings for Cernunnos, despite the fact that he was the God of Virility -- the Lord of the Forests. It was said on this night that he impregnated the Goddess with a son during Beltaine. Chloe shivered.

"Come closer," Cernunnos whispered softly, tilting his head to the side, in a motion to usher the girl forward. Though she wanted to move, she was still held back by the idea that he was just some ordinary guy looking for a good time. She shook her head. "No." said Chloe, crossing her arms in defiance against this God of hers. A twisted smile appeared on his face, and he then turned to face the others. "Lugh, Sucellus, Nuadhu," Cernunnos addressed his fellows, noticing that she gasped slightly at the mention of these names. Not paying any attention to her recognition of these names, the antlered-man continued, smirking with the same sly look that Sucellus had work earlier. "You may have at her..." The three immortals stepped forward eagerly. "But," Cernunnos warned, voice becoming edgy, "You shall not enter her." If they had any qualms about his terms, they didn't show it.

Sucellus stepped forward first. Chloe glanced to him, wary, not sure if he was to be trusted. To be sure, he was quite attractive, but he was still a God. A guardian of the forests, as it were, kind of like a servant to Cernunnos. At least, that's how it appeared to her. He licked his lips once more, eager to touch and hold her body; and knew that she wouldn't fend him off. There were too many present, and any one of them could hold her down with ease. Striding ahead boldly, Sucellus grabbed a hold of Chloe, and started to take her clothing off. Shying away from him, she watched for a moment before grumbling, "They're coming off anyway, aren't they?" With a pleading look to the one known by Cernunnos, he showed no response to Chloe's plea, and let Sucellus continue. Knowing the answer already, she decided it would be best to take them off herself, and soon was down to her barest. Her pale body gleamed in the moonlight, breasts like perfect orbs, and still perky even without a bra on. Her mound was bare, save for a little hair left near her lips. Chloe stood, legs taut with the faintest show of muscle, chin lifted defiantly. She was ready.

Without warning, Sucellus kissed her hard, teasing his tongue in her opened mouth. His hand trailed down the small of her back, caressing her body with obvious pleasure. His manhood stiffened, and he reached down to finger her clit, only to find her soaked beyond comparison. He chuckled aloud, and the meaning was perfectly clear to the rest of the Gods. Cernunnos watched on patiently, noticing how Chloe reacted to the slightest of touches, and sat against a tree -- as did his fellow Gods. Sucellus pulled away from her mouth, and trailed his tongue down to her breasts, taking one into his mouth. He sucked on a nipple, causing Chloe to gasp in surprise -- she had never felt someone do that before.

The lesser God continued greedily, nibbling at her breasts, receiving a moan in return. His hand found her lips and pushed past them, rubbing at her clit with gusto. Knees giving way, she collapsed into his arms, moaning louder. He held her in his arms, wanting nothing more but to fill her up with his hardness, to feel her clench at him from inside, but was content with what he had now. Rubbing at different speeds, it was clear that he enjoyed this as much as she did, cock growing stiffer with each bliss-filled moan. Her breathing became harder, rocking her hips against Sucellus' fingers, and cried out as she came closer and closer to her delayed orgasm. But then, he pulled away, a deceptive smile on his lips. He was going to make her wait. Glancing back to Nuadhu, Sucellus nodded, winking once in his direction. The other God understood the meaning perfectly, and advanced eagerly.

Nuadhu pressed Chloe against a tree, kissing her softer than the last, but tortured her by running his hands along her inner thighs. She trembled visibly, frustrated at her lack of sexual contact, and snarled at the Water God. Cernunnos watched on, amused at the mortal's dissatisfaction. He could control his urges longer than the other three, and a quick glance towards them confirmed everything he suspected. But another groan distracted him, and Cernunnos returned his attentions back to the spectacle.

"Ple-please..." Chloe whimpered, her body gleaming with a sheen of sweat, barely able to stand from her heightened senses. She was now resorting to begging, pleading, anything that would get her that glorious satisfaction. Nuadhu ignored her, as usual, and just barely touched Chloe's wetness when she jumped -- giddy with the lack of pleasure she was receiving. It was time.

"Enough," commanded Cernunnos, rising to his feet. Nuadhu looked confused, "Enough?". He padded towards Lugh, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Another time, Lugh." The Sun God understood, and though disappointed, he knew better than to go against the command of Cernunnos. Nodding, he and his two companions drifted into the forests beyond, and then Chloe was left alone with her God. Cernunnos. She glared angrily at him, voice hard and bitter as she spoke. "And now what, you'll just leave me here? Leave me as I am, oh God of mine?! I'll bet you're not even the real deal, and in fact -- just some guy who's looking to get laid." He turned on her, jaw set, eyes ferociously sparkling in the moonlight -- and walked towards her. "Shit..." Chloe cursed breathlessly, stepping away too slowly. He held her in his grip, like a python, holding her ever more tightly in her struggles.

"Shhhh, now there, love. Calm down...and listen to me."

His voice melted her knees, and she obeyed willingly, wanting to do what ever he willed now -- anything in her power to harness him. Looking up at Cernunnos, Chloe felt warm in his arms, and (quite sneakily, I might add) positioned herself so that his leg was between his. Pressing up against him innocently, she started to please herself, rubbing against him. With a laugh that startled, Cernunnos stopped her, looking into Chloe's eyes. "Do you honestly think that I don't know what you're up to?" Oh, that was right -- he was the Lord of Virility -- and just what she needed. "Then let me," she boldly stated, and he ran a finger over her lips, surprised at how wet she was. Gasping and moaning at the same time, Chloe shuddered in his arms; so close yet so far. Cernunnos seemed to make up his mind, and let go of the girl, giving her a look so suggestive and primal that she nearly came right then.

He moved her to the forest floor, lying her down on a bed of moss. There was no need for foreplay now -- removing the loincloth, Chloe gaped at his girth, bigger than any she had seen before, and grew slightly nervous. As much as she resented the fact, she was still a virgin, and was afraid of the pain she had always heard about. Now she was going to feel it. Cernunnos spread her legs apart, admiring her body for a moment, before positioning himself over her. Chloe's breathing picked up. She swallowed, but knew in her heart she would have it no other way. And so, she nodded.

He pushed his massive cock into her enflamed pussy, and she cried aloud, clinging to Cernunnos for support. "Slowly...slowly," she whimpered, shifting underneath his large body, adjusting her position. He wasn't even two-fourths within her yet, and already he felt too immense. But he continued, and he relished in it. After all, tonight is Beltaine.

"Ohhhh, please...God..."

He pushed further into her tight body, and he felt shudders ripple up and down her body. Chloe moaned her cries to the heavens above, and pushed him fully into her. Gritting her teeth, she panted, eyes sealed shut. The pain -- this tortuous pain, it was too much. She already knew that he had ripped into her, and it was nearly unbearable; yet Chloe was turned on even more, pussy throbbing at this new attention. Cernunnos then thrust inside her, driving powerfully forward. Chloe hunt on to his shoulders, head tilted backwards in lust, pushing against his thrusts hard. He moaned into her, an animalistic cry that made him thrust faster, resounding cries loudly echoing from the woman underneath him. Their muscles tensed, movement becoming more like machines than people, breathing heavily and ragged. "Fuck! Faster, faster..." Chloe panted, to which Cernunnos willingly obliged.

Their once coherent words became simplistic, raucous moans of pleasure; and then she felt her muscles clench harder. She cried in a last, final frustration, feeling like she was going to burst, when -- An unearthly scream shook her body as a colossal climax left her spiraling, spinning out of control; loosing all senses as she was blinded by their passion. Cernunnos climaxed at the same time, crying out into her stiff body, gripping the earth as his seed flooded her body, spilling out onto the ground. Then they went limp, collapsing on each other, not daring to move. Taking their time to retain their senses, Chloe panted heavily, watching Cernunnos with awe and passion. Her face was glowing, and finally she had enough strength to get out of their position, groaning as he slipped out easily.

Shaking her head, she tried to convey her amazement and awe, but words eluded her mind. There were no words. Then, still trembling, Cernunnos leaned over, and passionately kissed her. With what strength she had left, Chloe returned the favor, their tongues entwined in a slick dance. Finally they broke apart, and Cernunnos peered curiously at the woman. "Forgive me for not asking sooner, but what was your name?" She was hardly offended, having had the most incredible climax in the history of forever. "My name is Chloe..." His eyes lit up -- a look of amazement on his face. "Demeter," Cernunnos stated, smiling broadly. "What do you mean?" Chloe asked, head tilted in confusion. "Your name -- Chloe -- is another name for the Goddess Demeter."

It hit her then -- if Beltaine was the night where the God impregnated the Goddess with a child, and Cernunnos was the God -- she was his Goddess. But she was in too much surprise and shock to consider the possibilities. She would have this child, planted in her womb by this legendary creature, this man whom she gave herself to. She would have it.

"Is an escort necessary?" Cernunnos asked lightly, tying the leather sides of his cover, while Chloe pulled her clothes on again. "No," she stated, catching his eye. "But I would like one." With a charming smile, one that hinted at the days to come, Cernunnos led the woman back to her gathering. He watched her leave, before melting away into the cool retreat of the woods, grinning devilishly. She would be back, come the Solstice.

Oh, what fun they will have.