Nightclub Romp

Story Info
A night out leads to a hot threesome.
1.6k words
3.84
72.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend, Jan and I decided to take in a few drinks at a hot new nightclub since we’ve received invitations for a free flow of drinks through out the night. Before we left for the club, I had been talking on the phone to my boyfriend and we had been discussing the wild sex we had the night before. Then he suggested that the next time he try fucking me in the ass. Never having done that before, I was particularly aroused and sub-consciously started fingering my crotch. While the conversation left me suitable wet, I was still a little apprehensive about taking his big fat cock in the ass.

As I started to get dressed for the club, I had the conversation on my mind and only later realised my horniness made me pick out a rather sexy little outfit. My ample breasts were peeking over the edge of my tight-fitting pink tube top and I had decided to go braless as I hated the feeling of a sweaty bra after dancing. I had on a little tight skirt and a sexy thong my boyfriend had given me as a gift.

We entered the club and I looked out for an ex-boyfriend who I knew worked there as a bouncer, but to no avail. The host settled us in a cosy corner and started bringing in the drinks. While Jan and I sat and chatted, I noticed a few rich-looking men in the club and started teasing them with my eyes. At one point, a good looking guy in his late twenties, Derrick came up to us and started chatting me up. I realised that while he managed to hold an intelligible conversation with me, his eyes were transfixed on my cleavage and my nipples which by now were pointing straight at him and seemed to beg ‘suck me hard baby’!

Then I caught sight of a familiar face – my ex, Goran, who had noticed me from afar – in the distance. The first thing I noticed was his pumped up body which was a vast and pleasant change from what it was when I knew him. He looked great in his suit and I smiled back at him, feeling a dampness between my legs which had started from the time I started talking to Derrick. Derrick noticed and turned around and asked if I had seen a friend. I whispered yes, but that I would be back in a minute. He leaned over and whispered that he’d be waiting and to be back soon. A chill of excitement ran through me as his hot breath reached my ear and I felt his hard chest press against my straining nipples.

I went to the toilet, wanting to touch myself bad. Just before I reached the toilets, Goran came up next to me and warmly put his arms around me. He held my shoulders and remarked that I looked wonderful and gave me a peck on my cheek. Then he said that he wanted to talk to me but couldn’t as he was on the job and to meet him in a back room in a half hour, pointing me towards a black door. I agreed and he went on his way.

I was so excited I ran to the toilet which unfortunately was packed. So I decided to come back later and went back and looked around for Derrick. Jan by now had found herself a handsome young man and they were talking and laughing in the corner. At one point I saw the man slide a hand up her skirt and I thought enviously “well she’s going to be getting some action tonight!”

Then I turned around and there was Derrick standing right before me. I noticed that he had a new beer in his hand and offered me one, which I gladly took, hoping it would ease the ache in my cunt. As if emboldened by the alcohol, he stood close to me, close enough so that my nipples touched his chest. While we talked, I noticed he brushed his hand lightly over my mound and casually over my tits. Feeling amazingly horny, I reached down to get a cigarette and as I did that, pressed our pelvises together. Through his pants, I felt a raging hard on, and suddenly I started salivating at the thought of having his cock in my mouth.

Feeling bold, I took him by the hand and he asked where I was leading him. I whispered that I wanted to show him a good time. He smiled and willingly let me lead the way. I remembered the door Goran had pointed me to and decided that we could find a spot of privacy there, and to my delight, it was a large store room where the club kept their supplies.

I leaned against the wall and pulled Derrick to me and he started kissing me. His tongue felt like silk as he started kissing my neck and started towards my left breast. He started biting at the nipple through the material. By now, my nipples were straining and threatening to pop out and my cunt was dripping wet! I moaned and he started playing with my other nipple. It was then that I noticed that we were not alone. Goran was standing about three meters away and had an expression of shock and amusement. I smiled at him as if to say sorry but he just came over and pushed Derrick’s hand away from my right tit and started nibbling it. I was in ecstasy. Not only did I have two gorgeous men pleasuring me, but my biggest fantasy was actually unfolding. I was close to an orgasm and they haven’t even touched my clit, which was now swollen. I could feel my panties getting soaked through and slid one hand down. As if on cue, Derrick got on his knees, and pulled down my thongs and spread my pussy lips apart and bit lightly on my engorged clit.

I moaned, which seemed to spur the men on as they started licking and biting fervently. Then Goran pulled both my nipples together and started biting them at the same time, before pushing them up to my mouth as I started hungrily licking at them. It was amazing and I felt like I was floating! I reached down and pulled the zipper of his suit pants down and his hard hot cock sprang out at me. I started playing softly with the head and rubbed his precum just below the head.

Then I stated to feel my orgasm build and started moaning as I pumped Goran’s now almost gigantic cock. Derrick started licking furiously and brought me over the edge as I screamed and orgased all over Derrick’s face. He rose up and kissed me as I tasted my own tangy womanly juices. Then I released Goran’s cock which was now rock hard and reached for Derrick’s dick, pleasantly surprised that he had already been touching himself while eating me.

I knelt before the two men, feeling my cum running down my thighs. I hand both the dicks in my hands and alternately gave a teasing lick to the head as I pumped the two hard cocks. I was getting aroused again and could feel my clit throbbing. They started moaning and I took Derrick’s whole length into my mouth while Goran started pumping his cock at my face and reached under and started playing with my taut nipples.

All three of us started moaning in unison and Derrick started pumping his hot load into my mouth. I swallowed his thick cum and licked up any that had dribbled along his thick hard shaft. Then I took Goran’s rock-hard penis into my mouth and he started fucking my face. Derrick in the meantime had gone down and was pleasuring my clit with his wonderfully skilled tongue. Before long, Goran was shooting his cum down my throat as I licked every drop from his cock.

But we weren’t done yet. I was getting aroused again and the boys knew they couldn’t leave me in that condition. Derrick had his long shaft in his hand and to my surprise, it was hard again and sticking right into my cheek. He then went round to my back and pulled my rear end up to him till I was on all fours. He then used his dick head to tease my wet cunt, knowing how hungry I was for his cock. I was so hot I backed into his ram and felt his entire shaft reach my insides. I let out a moan which apparently had Goran going again. He was rubbing his shaft all over my face as he reached down with one hand and started playing with my nipples, knowing how sensitive they were.

He then stuffed his penis back into my mouth. I slowly and deliciously licked it as Derrick worked on pleasuring my cunt. We stayed in this wonderful arrangement for the next ten minutes as we deliciously felt and concentrated on every tingle and twitch we were feeling throughout our bodies. Then I felt a boiling in my womb and started moaning and furiously pumping my ass into Derrick’s hot dick. At the same time, Goran worked into the momentum and before we knew it, we were all desperately pumping and needing to come bad.

I felt Derrick’s cum shoot into my depths first which triggered my own orgasm. I started moaning and the vibrations in my mouth must have brought Goran over the edge as he shot his load into my mouth. While I licked his hard cock clean, Derrick was licking my cunt clean. Then Derrick came around and I licked his cock clean.

We smiled at each other and realised that we had been at this for about 45 minutes. We decided to go back to the party and agreed to meet at the same place in about an hour. I knew this was going to be the longest hour of my life.