Nightingale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Life's hard, eh?"

"Yeah," said Pearl, pausing to look at her phone, on which a new picture of a new specimen had arrived, engorged behind the touchscreen. "And speaking of hard..."

Ruby let out the closest to an uproarious laugh she could manage in her naturally tuneful fashion. "Screenshot. Show me later sister."

"Ten at my place?"

"Done deal."

As Pearl pressed the hangup button on her phone and dropped it on the bed, she glanced back across the bed. The volume of "The Little Prince" was still sitting next to the pillow where she had flung it the day before. She picked it up and opened it at a random page, then began impatiently flicking from one page to the next. At length, she let out an exaggerated sigh, as if for an audience, and replaced it on her bookshelf next to "Alice in Wonderland".

"Nup," she said to herself, looking, once again, at her reflection. "This little flower looks after herself. And this little flower," she said, taking on a triumphant tone and fixing herself with a mock-lustful stare, miming and gesturing theatrically, "has all of the boys ... right where she wants them." She did the best she could to channel her energy through this display to herself, but inside, she could feel knots of frustration forming; the warm breeze was becoming enough to send little shivers of desire through her. It was time to take advantage of another opportunity. She picked up her phone again and tapped her finger on 'reply'.

12