Nightly Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was all it took. Christina smiled the first free smile of her post-pubescent life, and she ran back to college a free and newly-confident young woman. Wall Street, watch out!! It didn't take long before her ambition caught up to her libido, and then she was unstoppable.

Until Steffi Fittälska, that is.

Meanwhile, Beverly's nightly masturbations featured more and more Christina. More and more daughter at her crotch, daughter licking her asshole, daughter sliding her pretty slender hand deep inside her mother's hungry, moist, open holes. Beverly loved every second of every perverse, thrilling fantasy, safe at home in her stained, comfortable computer chair, staring at other middle-aged closeted lesbians like herself, knowing they were all not-so-secretly lusting for their own daughters.

So masturbation was decidedly not a hangup for Beverly. When her daughter finally moved back in after Stef's first week of imprisonment, Beverly had actually been gratified the first few nights, hearing Christina moaning and coming with vocal abandon over in her old bedroom. It had seemed almost normal at first, that seeking of release, that need for pleasure and comfort and control over one's own urges.

But the constant, nightly, enthusiastic way Christina fucked herself? Well, soon enough it became disturbing. All night long her daughter focused on rubbing herself, shoving things inside herself, moaning, groaning, and coming so loudly Beverly was sure the neighbors could hear. The poor girl had to be so sore! And dehydrated. And definitely a little crazy.

Who dealt with the end of a bad marriage like that, anyway? Whatever happened to revenge-fucking her friends or binge-drinking or good old rebound-sex with any horny bitch who happened to be nearby?

But oh, despite herself and her motherly concerns, how Beverly loved to watch her daughter do it!

The first few nights, of course, Beverly had fought the guilty, taboo-ridden feelings that told her not to indulge in spying. She'd just listened. Her conscience had screamed at her, "Don't watch! Don't enjoy this!" But as soon at it became clear that her daughter was profoundly distracted, oblivious to anyone and everything around her - so long as it wasn't helping her to achieve an orgasm, Christina didn't notice it - Beverly quickly realized that her voyeurism was in fact the greatest thrill she'd known to that point in her entire sexual life. She spent half of every night peeking through the cracked door into her daughter's bedroom, watching as Christina methodically rubbed, fingered, fisted, and fucked herself into orgasm after wet, squishy, amazing orgasm.

When it didn't stop after those first few days, though - and when it became rather obvious that her only child had been transformed into some kind of weird lesbian masturbation vampire - Beverly decided she had to find some kind of way to snap Christina out of it.

Before she could adequately deal with the situation, however, Beverly had to clean up the rest of her daughter's mess.

She auctioned off the possessions that Christina had left in her old house and hired a crew of cheap, careless movers to pack her ex-wife's expensive things off to cheap, inadequate storage. Their settlement left her with the house, but Christina couldn't be bothered to list it, even though she swore she'd never live in it again. Beverly's job as a real estate maven made that part a snap, thankfully, but it still irritated her that she had to do all the work for a daughter who'd rather just sleep all day and fuck herself all night long.

And the fact that she did it without toys, web cams, not even her smart phone to help her - well, it was weird! Beverly couldn't keep the house stocked with enough cucumbers, carrots, and hot dogs - really, any kind of cylindrical edible item would do (even string cheese!): Christina used them on herself nightly. Then ate them. And that was ALL she'd eat! Same thing with wine. She'd snag one bottle, drink it, then fuck herself with it. In the mornings, after the sun had risen and Christina had passed out, naked, wherever she happened to be, Beverly would pick up the bottle and toss it into the recycling bin in the garage. Then she'd leave for work, hoping like always that maybe her daughter had finally gotten it out of her system.

But then, once the sun had set, Christina would begin fucking herself again.

No matter where she was, once twilight came on, Christina's fingers would creep into her panties. If something was nearby that could fit inside her pussy, she shoved it in. Didn't matter who else was around. Her eyes glazed over. Her clothes came off. Her legs spread. Her pussy leaked all over the place.

And she fucked herself.

All. Fucking. Night.

What the fuck was Beverly supposed to say to her daughter? How could she even begin to talk to her precious only child about her insane sexual habits? She was barely more than an animal these days! An orgasm-seeking little bitch in heat. No mother should have to talk to her grown, adult, educated, professional, gorgeous daughter about masturbating with vegetables and bed posts and her own fists! Her own balled-up panties! Her own Loubuitons!

But there sure as hell was somebody ELSE she could talk to. Somebody responsible for it all. Some way. Some how.

Just what had Stef done to her sweet little girl?!

12