Nightly Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well now, Sweet Sasha," Stef drawled, pausing to reach down with one hand to tap Sasha lightly on the nose, "why don't you finish what you started?"

The young guard raised her face, pulling her tongue out of Stef's soaked pussy, and attached her mouth to the older woman's clitoris.

"Oh, just... just like... that..." Stef encouraged, smiling down, biting her lower lip and locking her eyes on Sasha's, who gazed up at her, weeping so much more than Frankie.

But Sasha's were hot tears of lust and joy. She was right where she truly wanted to be, and Stef knew it. Right now the big strong girl still needed a little push to help her get there, of course, but thankfully Stef knew just how softly she needed to shove. It wouldn't be long until Sasha required no cues at all. Soon the sexy butch would just act naturally, and it would all serve Stef's needs.

Less than five minutes later they were walking back into Stef's cell block, the prisoner's nose occupied with Beverly's sheer white thong pressed to her smiling face, the guard's own bleary-eyed, dreamy face a slimy, shiny mess of Stef's pleasure juice.

It was not quite lunch, and all the other inmates were at their appointed duties. The only private-cell block in the facility was empty except for Stef and Sasha. Stef had one of the few single-occupancy "rooms" in the prison, but that was what she wanted. All she'd had to do was ask. As usual.

Most of the rest of the women slept in ten-person dormitory rooms, but Stef liked her privacy. Made it easier to have her chats with the inmates, one on one. Whenever she wanted.

Oh, the joys of a little light conversation!

Sasha unlocked the door and slid it open. Left it open. As Stef stepped inside, she dropped the panties, bra, and stockings on her bunk and stepped out of her tennis shoes. Although she was somewhat spent from coming so hard already that morning, Stef knew she shouldn't neglect the training schedule she'd set so carefully into motion.

"I would like Ashántra for a few moments, please," she said with her usual special smile, "Then you can go back to your duties. But, wait-" Sasha paused just as she'd begun turning to go. She looked back to see Stef smiling at her, bright as ever.

"Sweet Sasha, please make sure you don't wash your face, OK?" Stef lightly suggested. "You want to keep smelling me for the rest of the day, right?"

Stef grinned at the younger woman one last time, taking in Sasha's big strong body in her drab guard uniform with honest appreciation. Then she turned away, raising a hand in dismissal. "Ciao!"

Sasha stood still for a moment longer, blinking rapidly, but then her eyes cleared. She nodded and hurried off to fetch the other inmate, her wide utility belt jangling as she went.

Stef stepped to the small mirror hanging over the sink and checked her look. Stunning, as usual. Her smile, her eyes, her... everything... well, fuck but she was gorgeous! Stef winked at her reflection and shook her head softly, fluffing up her cute short blonde hair.

Sometimes Stef worried she even could entrance herself. When she was younger she'd spent hours in front of her bedroom mirror. Whole days and nights seemed to get lost sometimes, and at the end she almost inevitably found herself naked, her pussy and nipples sore, and a strong stink of healthy, horny young woman in the air.

Over the years she'd learned to count herself free whenever she felt herself getting sucked into the mirror. Tapping a foot and counting down from ten would do the trick. Thank goodness. Start with the wink, end with the taps. Then turn. Do it... turn around in three... two... one!

As Stef sucked in a quick breath and pivoted away from her reflection a young, petite black woman walked into the cell. Her hands clasped in front, her eyes locked on Stef's feet in their dingy white tube socks, the girl whispered in a high, sweet voice, "Yes, ma'am?"

Ashántra was nearly the youngest woman in the facility, but even at nineteen the tiny cute thing had managed to execute a breath-taking campaign of check-writing fraud, amassing for herself an impressive collection of high end clothes -- especially shoes -- from the finer stores all across the region.

"Ah! There you are, Little Bit...." Stef sat on the chair next to her small plain desk and crossed one leg over the other. Her nervous guest's breathing slowed and her fidgeting stopped as she heard her special nickname. She calmly glanced back and forth from the older woman's dangling, sock-covered toes to the tennis shoes sitting empty over by the bunk.

"I'm sure they're still warm, you know," Stef murmured, nodding her head at the shoes, her composure fully recovered and her pussy once again starting to throb. "Maybe you'd like to give them a little sniff-sniff...."

The girl's body went rigid, then relaxed. For a moment Ashántra stood perfectly still, her eyes remaining locked on the shoes, her mouth hanging slack, her full wet lips trembling. Each person was a little different, of course, and that was part of what fascinated Stef with her persuasions. This girl, for instance, at first always seemed to consciously consider what her unconscious was begging her to do, without even realizing it was Stef who'd suggested it all in the first place!

Then, in her normal fashion, Ashántra sighed dreamily and did what she'd been told. She gently lay down upon her belly on the polished concrete floor. Then she jammed her face into the open collar of first one, then the other of the cheap institutional-issue shoes. Shamelessly, as if she were all alone in the world and free to act however she pleased, the young black woman snorted and groaned, inhaling as much of the humid aroma as deeply and as rapidly as she could.

Stef watched, becoming deeply, deliciously aroused once again, as the girl worked one hand beneath herself, sliding it along the hard cold floor and worming her fingers inside her scrub bottoms and panties. Soon the squishy sounds of Ashántra's nimble fingers could be plainly heard, working away on her pussy. She began to hump against her hand, grunting louder and louder as she went back and forth with her face in the shoes.

Just before the girl came, however, Stef said, "OK, you cute fucking sock-sucker, get over here."

Ashántra, panting and sweaty, immediately got up off of her belly. Pulling her hand out of her pants and her face out of Stef's right shoe, she crawled over to the older woman and gently pressed her nose against Stef's cotton-clad, dangling foot. For the next several minutes the small prisoner ran her dark, rapt face over Stef's feet, rubbing the tube socks with her nose, her mouth, her cheeks. Finally, she parted her lips and began to lick, then suck, on Stef's toes through the socks.

"Go ahead," Stef purred, "take them off."

"Unnggggh..." the girl moaned happily, sliding her hands up above Stef's ankles, one by one, and slowly peeling off the damp, dirty socks.

"Time to taste what you really want, baby," Stef murmured, working her own hand down inside her panties now, the scrub bottoms loosened and allowing her ready access to her freshly-soaked cunt.

"My sexy little toe-licker...."

Ashántra moaned again and opened her mouth wide to engulf all five of Stef's dangling toes in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked and slurped and made obscene noises deep in her throat while she sent both hands down to work on her own sloppy pussy, utterly losing herself in the moment.

Or perhaps, Stef distantly wondered, what Ashántra was really doing just then... well, maybe it was really the exact opposite of that. Not lost. Found. Connected with her deepest, truest self, thanks to a little light persuasion.

Stef ran her own hand once more up under her scrub tops, fondling the breasts still hanging loose and sensitive beneath her forgotten wisp of a pink transparent bra. Her other hand had firm control of the rhythm she liked best on her clit. For several minutes the only sounds in the cell were harsh breaths, snorts, and moans, along with the soft wet squishing of a tongue and two sets of fingers busy with pleasure.

12