Nightmare

Story Info
Her worst nightmare come to life.
1.8k words
4.21
37.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quincy watched as the confused look crossed Rileys face for a brief moment before her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped against him. Gently he lowered her unconscious form to the floor then stepped over her and went out to his truck to gather his things. Locking the door behind him he turned off all the overhead lights only leaving Rileys small desk lamp on. Months of planning were finally paying off. He arraigned the cushions and rolled the unconscious woman on them. After slipping off her high heeled pumps he, slowly savoring the moment unbuttoned the tiny pear like buttons on her blouse before slipping it off her then pulled her skirt down and off her body. Quincy sat back and admired Rileys nearly naked body. Her large breast were securely encased in her black lace bra. Running his finger across the matching lace panties and down her toned thigh. He relished the feel of her old fashion garters and silk stocking. Getting back to it he released her breast from their lace prison then unhooked her garter and rolled it and her stockings down and off. Standing his quickly stripped off his work boots and clothes then naked he knelt down beside Riley. Something was missing...then he grabbed her pumps and slipped them back on her feet before grabbing the bag beside him he readied shot and administer just enough antidote to rouse the woman but not wake her fully.

Riley slowly opened her eyes and tried to remember when she was. Everything was so fuzzy and her head hurt slightly. She tried to raise her hand but her limbs felt like lead. Moaning she tried to turn her head but her body would not obey her. Slowly a face leaned over her and her fuzzy brain thought she recognized Quincy. Shifting her focus she came into the realization that he was shirtless.

"Q," she mumbled.

"Shhhhhh...it's ok Riles. It's just a dream," was his whispered reply

"No, Q where are we? Where's your shirt?"

"Shhhhhhh...it's ok. I'm going to make it all better.

Quincy smiled a predatory smile down at her then leaning down kissed her. Started Riley realized to her horror she was mostly naked and lying on a cushion of some sort in her office at work.

Quincy broke the kiss then spread her legs and lowered himself on her. Her brain reeled as he slowly started to kiss and lick her neck making his way down her body to her breast.

Quincy was in heaven. Rileys skin tasted so good. Salty sweat mixed with the fear that was practically oozing out of her. He felt her trying to will her limbs to push him off but knew that she had just enough of the shot he had given her that her mind was fuzzy and her body was at his mercy. Looking at her breast he lowered his mouth to her nipple and began to suck.

Rileys mind reeled as Quincy began to suck her hardening nipple. She tried to raise her arm and push him off but her arms would not respond. Her nipples however, had a mind of their own and began to harden under the onslaught of Quincys mouth.

"Q," she mumbled. "Stop please this isn't right."

Quincy lifted his head and smiled down at her. "shhhhh," he whispered, "it's just a dream Riles. You know I'd never hurt you."

Smiling that predatory smile again he put his head down and attacked her breast again licking and sucking her nipples, and was pleased to hear the low moan escape her lips. Releasing her nipple he kissed and licked and nibbled his way down her body till he reached her panties.

Riley tried to concentrate everything was so fuzzy. Quincy was her best friend, her MARRIED best friend. He had come by the office to pick up some equipment for his job tomorrow and stopped in to say goodbye. She remembered getting up to let him out when he called her name, she turned around almost bumping into him when she felt and odd stinging sensation in her right buttock them everything went black. Now here she was lying in her office unable to move while her best friend. "Is it possible" she thought, "her BEST friend was going to rape her. This couldn't be real. Maybe she was dreaming." But this felt so real. Rileys thoughts snapped back to the preset as she felt her panties being removed.

Quincy moaned in lust as Rileys curly dark bush appeared. He put his face down to her honey pot and inhaled. He reached out and trailed his finger along her path.

"You are so wet Riley," he whispered. "So wet. I can't wait to taste you."

Riley gasped, not only and the words that were spoken but at the touch.

"Q," she rasped. "Please don't. You're my best friend. This isn't right."

"Shhhhhh....it's just a dream Riles," Quincy mewled, "just a dream remember."

Quincy smiled and licked his finger. Rileys cream was heavenly. He immediately began to suck her pearl getting a deep moan out of Riley. Trailing his tongue along her folds he licked and sucked trailing his tongue in lazy circles around then flicking her pearl. He plunged in one the two fingers while he sucked her pearl like a baby sucking a pacie. Rileys low throaty moan told him she was close. Attacked her pearl again he was rewarded as she cried out weakly and her sweet cream flooded his mouth.

"So good Riles....you taste so good. Better than I imagined. Do you know how long I've wanted to taste you? From the first day I walked in this office."

"Q stop please you are my best friend," Riley half mumbled half begged as he positioned himself between her legs again. She moaned softly as he traced her folds with the head of his manhood a lone tear pooling in her eye then trailing down her cheek.

Quincy stopped and kissed the trail. "Shhh Riles...don't cry. It's ok. I'm not hurting you. I just want to make you feel good. How long has it been since a man made you feel this good," he whispered.

"Q please," but the protest was cut off as Quincy again kissed her sucking on her bottom lip while he slid his large manhood into Rileys wet tunnel.

"So tight," Quincy moaned his lust taking over. "God Riles I wish I'd knows how tight you were I'd have done this long ago."

Riley moaned as she was invaded. He was so big. Why was this happening? Quincy had never been anything but a gentleman. They had bonded almost instantly when he came in for the interview laughing and talking like old friends. He was always there for her when she was upset. "This is a nightmare...a terrible nightmare. Why can't I wake up," she thought.

Giving himself a minute to adjust to the velvety tightness that engulfed him, Quincy licked and kissed the side of Rileys neck that up to her ear where he playfully nipped her earlobe, before he started to slowly piston back and forth. Grabbing her leg he hiked it up giving himself better access to her honey pot going deeper, her moan his reward.

"God Riles you are so beautiful," he whispered. "My beautiful Riles you are mine at last. I've wanted you so long. Wanted to taste you and feel my dick going deep in you. Ugh...I don't want to cum to quick but I'm not sure how long I can hold off, you are so warm and wet."

Riley shuttered at his words. She was repulsed and scared but her traitorous body was so turned on to what he was doing to her. She felt her orgasm building and prayed it would be enough to finish him off so this nightmare would end. "Nightmare," she thought, I'm home in my bed having a terrible nightmare."

Quincy moaned as Rileys muscles tightened around him as she started to cum.

"Yes baby that's it. Milk my dick baby, cum all over it."

Riley moaned as the orgasm tore through her but to her horror Quincy kept going. He seemed to get harder and go faster bring her to the edge this time but then he slowed down and stopped right before she toppled over.

"No Riles not yet," he whispered. "I want to hold off on this one. I've waited so long I want to feel you just a little longer."

Frustrated Riley felt the tears welling. Why wouldn't this end, why couldn't she wake up, she thought.

Quincy reached up and wiped away the tears that spilled out of her eyes.

"Shhhh Riles," he whispered. "It's ok beautiful. Q will make it all better."

Slowly he began to piston in and out again. Driving into her again and again making her moan as the tightening began then crying out weakly as she came around his massive manhood.

"Yes," he almost shouted as he finally gave in and exploded painting her inside with his hot seed.

Panting he collapsed on top of her kissing her cheeks and neck.

"Oh my Riles, my beautiful sweet sexy Riles," he whispered, wiping away the tears that still rolled down her cheeks. "Don't cry. You made me so happy. I'm so glad you are my best friend."

Raising off her he reluctantly pulled out of her and grabbed the bag with the prepared shot. He leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose before he rolled her to her side and plunged the needled into her hip. Smiling that predatory smile he watched her eyes roll back in her head and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Rileys eyes snapped open and she sat up gasping for air. Looking wildly around the room she realized she was in her bed in her home. She looked down and touched the soft blue cotton nightgown she always wore.

"A dream...no a nightmare," she whispered wrapping her arm around herself and shivering. "Just a terrible nightmare."

Ripping the covers back she sprang out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom straight to the shower striping off her nightgown and panties along the way. Turning on the shower full blast she stepped in and relaxed as the warm spray washed the nightmare away.

Feeling better she wrapped a towel around herself she grabbed the phone and hit the speed dial.

"Hello," Quincys sleepy voice sounded over the phone.

"Q, its Riles. Sorry to call you so early, especially on a work day when Sherri and the kids are out of town. But I had the worst nightmare last night. I just needed to hear your voice."

Quincy rolled over and smiled his predatory smile. "Awwww Riles," he said. "You know it's ok to wake me up. I'm your best friend after all. Tell me all about it. Q will make it all better."