Nightmare Future

Story Info
Women take control and forcibly cross dress the men.
1.4k words
3.47
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomLott
TomLott
3 Followers

It is the future all over the globe. After thousands of years of oppression women rose up and decided that they needed to take control. Little by little they organized themselves, and through combined political, economical and scientific efforts they decided to change the future of mankind. A new drug was stealthily taken by women that resulted in a significant decline in male births. So in a few generations women outnumbered men more than thirty to one. Then women took power suddenly and everywhere.

But the new leaders realized that men would try to organize rebellions. All weapons were banned and confiscated. Most men, not understanding the danger, went along and were soon disarmed and grossly outnumbered. Then the leaders decided that they needed a method to keep men under control in order to assure there would be no rebellions. The method chosen was forced feminization. Women quickly realized that men forcibly dressed in revealing and slutty female clothing would find it impossible to assert themselves. Then came the banning of all male clothing.

Soon outnumbered men were chased, captured and stripped by hordes of laughing women. The once proud men found that physically, they were no match for groups of women. They found themselves grabbed and humiliated. Those who tried to fight back were slapped senseless or spanked into submission.. Soon all captured males faced a daily regime of being forcibly feminized by leather-clad policewomen and roaming female gangs. Very soon the Tight Law was passed ensuring that all men wore tights 24 hours a day or face arrest. All men knew that a night in the hands of the horny Fem Police was not a good thing.

However some men still rebelled. A group rebels had established a secret camp hidden in the woods.

A large group of females approached the camp from three sides. A lone male sentry was taken by surprise and grabbed by half a dozen giggling females. He struggled but was quickly gagged, stripped and spanked into tearful submission. The women had to steal themselves to avoid raping him .Quickly they forced him into tights, frilly panties and bra, and tied him to a tree as an example to others.

The women quickly moved through the trees towards the main base now. A radio message informed them that the others were in place and ready to pounce. With a battle cry of "COME ON LETS GET EM LADIES" the three groups closed on all sides.

The rebel leader, Jason, quickly awoke and realized that all was not well. Quickly summoning his men to take a stand he knew that unless they stood their ground from the impending female attack all was lost. All around now screaming leather-clad women were taking down Jason's outnumbered rebels. The men fought bravely, but like every male/female battle that had taken place in recent years, the more numerous women were easily able to overpower the males. Jason knew his days of freedom were over as he saw man after man spanked into tearful, humiliating submission, and forcibly dolled up in female clothes.. He knew it was time to call a retreat and get as many out as he could. Jason gave the order as the last few men fell back and attempted to make good their escape. He took one last look at his fallen comrades. Once proud men, now being forced into ladies lingerie and sexy clothing. Some being carried helplessly shoulder high like trophies by gangs of women all cheering and laughing.

Jason turned and ran, just as eight laughing women came out of nowhere and attempted to grab him. He avoided them (barely) and made good his escape. As he did, he heard screaming female voices on the right. Looking around he saw 10 more grinning women. Jason had one chance left, straight ahead. As he crashed through the trees, he saw yet more of his men pinned down and being stripped and spanked ten, twelve or fifteen women. My God they were everywhere he thought. He caught up with the last two still-free men as they all made for their escape vehicle. As they approached more women came from around the back of the vehicle and blocked their path. Jason stopped and heard the mocking voices all around him. Women were approaching from all sides. When he saw his last two comrades surrounded by a score of laughing women. In panic, he ran.

Jason knew he should have bravely tried to help his fallen comrades. But the 30 or more approaching women all brandishing handfuls of tights, lingerie etc and telling him what they were going to do to him made him think again.

As the last of his comrades were seized by many hands and spanked into submission Jason fled into the night.

He ran blindly this time off to the left. By now he had lost all sense of direction. He heard female laughter all around. He stopped to catch his breath.

"Here's another one" came a voice from behind Jason, that made him jump.

Jason quickly turned and slowly stepped back as more than 20 grinning women all stood facing him, in their hands black silky tights, red lacy panties and bra.

"No please" no begged Jason, as they approached , he slowly started to step backwards. Turing to flee again he saw he was surrounded by over 40 grinning women.

"Please ladies please, you don't have to do this." But the women just licked their lips and kept approaching.

Jason could only stand looking in all directions for a way out, but he was hopelessly surrounded and outnumbered. But he was not going to let them feminize him without a fight.

As they closed in he took to the offensive, charging and punching desperately as though he were Hercules in one of those old movies. But the women easily avoided his fisticuffs and he was quickly subdued and held struggling helplessly between them.

They lifted him off his feet to hold his wiggling form face down between them. He fought to get free but that was hopeless. They let him tire himself out in his macho struggles. Soon exhausted and wheezing like a bus he lay limp in their tight embrace. He knew what was coming and prayed. His ass was bared and then it began. Numerous hands were slapping his behind and his ass and upper thighs hard were instantly on fire. He struggled anew but could hardly move. His pathetic screams rent the night. He quickly surrendered begging them to stop. But the avenging hands continued their terrible work for several more minutes before a sobbing, now compliant Jason, desperate to avoid more spanking, was put back on his feet. The humiliation and realization of being so easily subdued and spanked by women ended all thoughts of resistance.

He stood passively in defeat as hands that only moments ago had so terrified him now gently undressed him. He knew those same hands would instantly resume the humiliating punishment if he, in any way, were to displease the ladies, and it was now his sincere desire to not disappoint them. But even then he felt a sharp slap to his thigh when he failed to respond quickly when asked to raise his arms.

Once nude, his conquerors dressed the defeated Jason in feminine finery. First came make up. This proved to be a mess due to his unstoppable sobbing. Someone produced a Victorian era wardrobe. First, a cleverly designed leather thong was affixed around his genitals that completely pulled his penis and testicles back to where they were completely unnoticed. Then a pair of silky red panties were forced on him, with a slap to the thigh when he hesitated to step into them. Then a DD size bra stuffed hard with tissue was hooked around his chest. Then he was tied tight in a corset to emphasize a small hour-glass waist. With encouraging slaps on the legs, he raised his arms to receive a pink, crinoline petticoat. Over that came a full-length, sleeveless green taffeta gown. Lastly, to cap the humiliation, a green, silk, flowery, ribboned bonnet was tied around his head. He looked strikingly like Scarlet O'Hara.

With a bellowing cheer they lifted him again. Fearing another spanking he cried out. "For God's sake not again!!" But his panties were not pulled down or his gown pulled up for more spanking. Mercifully, he would not be spanked again as long as he behaved. Instead he was held this time by the ladies in a sitting position resting on dozens of hands, resembling a lovely princes in all her finery.

In this way the giggling feminine throng carried the feminized Jason high in the air like a great prize through the dark forest. Soon he had joined his likewise spanked into cooperating and forcibly cross dressed comrades.

TomLott
TomLott
3 Followers