Nightmares

Story Info
Old friends discover their true feelings for each other.
4.3k words
24.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers

She got out of the shower naked, her favorite purple towel wrapped around her hair on top of her head, and like that she walked across the hardwood floors towards her bedroom. Quickly, she peeked around the corner to see if Michael was still sleeping. Then, she opened a drawer next to her bed and started to put on panties and a brown bra. While she put the bra in place, she watched Michael sleep.

All she could remember was him walking into the house right before she went to sleep. They had talked for about 15 minutes, and then he had woken her up by climbing into her bed around 3am.She remembered him shaking all over and she knew he had had another nightmare. He had not worn any clothes but she was too sleepy to mind. And so she had wrapped her arms around him and had pulled him closer to her to give him a hug. That always calmed him down. She had been stroking his hair while his breathing resumed a normal pace and he finally fell asleep in her arms.

She shook her head as she got a pair of jeans out of her closet and put it on. They had known each other since they were in kindergarten together, and they were sharing this house as friends for the last four years, and the one complaint she had were these nightmares. He was hardly ever home but when he was she sometimes woke up hearing him scream in his room, and she was sick of it.

Getting her towel away from her hair, she threw it at him. He woke up with a start. ‘What the hell is this?’ he inquired, too sleepy to sound angry. ‘Get out of my bed,’ she said, pulling up the zipper of her pants. ‘I am sick and tired of your nightmares. Get another job!’ With that she pulled the covers away from him, regretted it instantly because she got a good view of his semi-hard cock, turned around abruptly, and walked out of the room.

Michael followed her into the kitchen, her towel wrapped around his hips, and he opened the fridge to find something to drink. ‘How has it been going the last two weeks?’ he asked, closing the fridge door and sitting down by the kitchen table. ‘Things have been fine,’ she answered, getting the toast out of the toaster and sitting down on a chair across from Michael. ‘Thanks to you sending the money for the furnace right away, everything worked out perfectly while you were gone,’ she added while spreading the butter with a knife. As she did not get a response, she looked up, noticing a fresh scar on his shoulder. ‘What happened?’ she inquired when her eyes finally met his. He shook his head lightly and ignored her question. ‘I am glad everything worked out. As you know I am very responsible when it comes to taking care of this house or anything else, so you don’t have to sound surprised that I sent the money when you asked for it.’

He reached out across the table and took one half of her toast. ‘What happened?’ she asked once more, and instead of taking a bite of the toast, he leaned back and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. ‘Sandy, I am not going to tell you what happened to my shoulder. We have been through this before and it would only upset you. So let’s let it lie!’ He took a bite now but his eyes did not let go of hers. ‘I am fine, as you can see. I came back in one piece, as I always do. I pay the rent, I take care of things around here when I am home, I sent you the money. I know you don’t like my job but it is just what I do.’ He took a deep breath before he continued. ‘We go through this every time and it never satisfies either of us. I am off work this week-end, so let’s talk about going to Charlie’s tonight and hang out with the guys. I don’t want to think about my job when I am home.’

She pushed her chair back and stood up. ‘I would like to not think about your job, Michael, I really do,’ she said, trying not to sound upset. ‘But somehow you remind me of it every night when you are home.’ She could feel herself loosing it. ‘Why don’t you stop waking me up in the middle of the night, and I’ll consider it a deal on my side.’ With that, she walked past him, shaking her head over getting mad at him once again.

‘Did you tell him?’ Sam put his Queue down and looked at Sandy in disbelief when she shook her head. ‘You spent the whole day with him in the house and he did not pick up on anything?’ Sam could not believe it. Together, they watched Michael as he got ready to finish the game. ‘He lost weight,’ she said, more to herself. Sam agreed. ‘Yes, and so have you.’ With that he clapped his hands and congratulated Michael. ‘Okay, Mike, let’s do another one.’ Hanging out at Charlie’s was great. Sam, Sandy, Bill, Dave, Stuart, and Michael had been friends forever. After finishing college it had been increasingly hard to get together. All but Sandy and Michael had families by now, and things just were not the same if they all got together with wives and kids. But they still squeezed in a night here and then, and it was great. After three games of pool Sandy sat down to watch the others play. It was great to see Michael happy. He was laughing. This was rare. She shook her head when she thought how much his job got to him. Why wouldn’t he admit it to himself?

And why did she care so much? He was right: he was responsible and had it together except for the nightmares. And she felt guilty for feeling more than she should for him. She had to admit that the women who were looking at him right here in the bar made her jealous. And every once in a while she caught herself looking at him that way, too. Sometimes, he caught her watching him and she prayed that he would not notice. They had been friends too long to make any changes.

Once they had slept together. It had been the first time for both of them, and it had never happened again. She was lost in thought and did not notice Michael coming towards her until he stood behind her and put his arms around her. He bent down until his lips almost touched her ear. ‘You broke up with Daniel, didn’t you?’ he whispered, and her first response was to walk away and ignore his question. However, he had his arms wrapped around her and would not let her go. So she sighed and nodded. ‘Yes, I did.’ ‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ he asked, turning her around and then putting his hands into his jeans pockets. ‘You don’t talk about your work, and I don’t talk about Daniel. The last thing I need is you telling me how you knew all along that he is a jerk.’

Stuart gave them a ride home a little after midnight. They both had been drinking a little and Sandy could feel the alcohol having an effect on her. As Michael unlocked the door, Sandy stood behind him looking at his butt. ‘Have you had sex lately?’ Michael turned around. ‘What kind of question is that?’ Sandy walked past Michael into the kitchen, throwing her coat over a chair, and turning the light on in the bathroom. ‘It’s just a regular question, nothing we haven’t talked about before.’ She smiled an innocent smile when she could see Michael’s face in the mirror. He was so attractive, she could not stand it. ‘There were about 10 women at the bar staring at you and you did not even return any of their horny smiles.’

‘I never do that, Sandy. You should know that.’ Michael walked past her and unbuttoned his shirt. ‘Yes, I know,’ she replied, starting to put toothpaste on her toothbrush. ‘It kind of makes me wonder if you felt that women weren’t for you after you had sex with me 15 years ago. Honestly, Michael: Are you gay?’ she was trying to look at him without laughing out loud. What had gotten into her?

Michael looked at her for a moment. He was speechless. There she was brushing her teeth right in front of him with a little toothpaste trickling out of the corners of her mouth, and she did not even know how beautiful she looked. Was she serious? She couldn’t be, he decided. She was just playing with him, so he decided to go along with it. ‘Are you kidding,’ he answered finally while throwing his shirt onto the floor and starting to unbutton his jeans. ‘There is no way I would have been gay after going down on you.’ He had tried to sound casual but the conversation made his cock react. So he turned around and turned on the water in the shower.

Sandy stared at his back as she tried to find words for a reply. She could not think of any. Instead, she watched him taking off his underwear and stepping into the shower. She watched him standing behind the clear shower curtain, raising his arms to wet his hair. Finally, she spit out the toothpaste and wiped her face. ‘Well, I hope you find enough free time to eat pussy, then,’ she said, staring at her face in the mirror.

‘Oh, I do, but you know, I haven’t had any pussy that tasted as good as yours’, he replied and he wondered if he should not have said this. It was the truth, though. He could still taste her in his mind after all these years. She had been his first girl, his first love, his first everything. But maybe he had gone too far. He did not know what had brought this kind of conversation on but he was even less sure of the consequences. After all, they had lived together for four years now, and nothing had ever happened between them. Sandy walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom without being able to have a clear thought. What had happened? After 15 years he told her that he still thought about her pussy, that he could still taste her cream? She took off her sweater and threw it into a corner angrily. For 4 years they had shared this house together, and now he had the nerve to tell her this? Or was he just kidding? After all, she had started it. Dressed in just panties and a bra, she walked back into the bathroom. ‘You are a freaking liar, Michael. You did not spend more than one minute eating me out.’

Michael could not see her since there was too much steam in the room but he could hear nevertheless how her voice was trembling. ‘I did not eat you out any longer because you pushed me away.’ He stood there waiting for her reaction, but he did not get one. ‘I thought I must have done something wrong and you did not like it,’ he said finally, not sure at all if she was still in the room. ‘I liked it,’ she replied very quietly. ‘But I thought you might not like it. And I was scared of these intense feelings.’

Michael closed his eyes, pondering in his mind if he should make the next step or not. ‘Is that why you go out with jerks who just want to fuck you without taking the time to make you feel good – because you are scared of feeling too much?’ Sandy could not believe what she was hearing. Who did he think he was. ‘Fuck you, Michael!’ she said, now furious. ‘You don’t know anything about my sex life.’ Michael turned the water off and pushed away the shower curtain, trying not to smile as he saw the light sparkling in her beautiful eyes. When she was so mad, she was radiant. ‘Oh, that’s right,’ he said, reaching for a towel. ‘I only heard Daniel and other guys before him fucking their brains out upstairs when I come home and it sounded like they are up there by themselves, because sure as hell I never heard a moan coming from you.’

He got out of the shower and rubbed his hair dry with his towel right in front of her, but she was too angry to mind him being naked. ‘So what? Just because I don’t make a lot of noise does not mean that I don’t have a good time in bed.’ He made a step forward to place the towel on top of his pile of dirty clothes. ‘Oh yes it does,’ he said while staring into her eyes. ‘It makes all the difference in the world.’ He raised his arm and touched her right cheek with his fingers, following the outline of her chin. ‘If I made love to you, you would not be able to keep quiet,’ he said, now letting his fingers slide through her long blonde hair before pulling on it gently so that she had to tilt her head back and look straight up into his eyes. ‘And if I made love to you,’ he added, moving closer, ‘I would not let you push me away again.’ With lips as gentle and soft as butterflies he touched her face here and there, driving her insane with desire. ‘I would spread your legs with my hands and hold them wide open,’ he whispered, kissing her lightly on the lips, ‘and I would eat your sweet pussy until I make you come,’ he said, kissing her again with his tongue trailing over her closed lips. ‘And you would scream my name, over and over again, pushing my face right into your dripping pussy.’

The moan came from deep inside her when his lips touched hers and his tongue parted her lips with a passion that made her legs shake. Their tongues played together in a rhythm unknown to her, but she couldn’t get enough of the feeling it created deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around his waist but she wanted to be closer still, mesmerized by his kiss, and she threw her arms around his neck and jumped up to wrap her legs around his hips. His hands let go of her head and face to support her thighs as they locked around his hips, and when her panties came in touch with his hard cock, he lifted his head and moaned.

Leaning her against the bathroom wall, he kissed down her neck and back up towards her ear. ‘Oh, God, baby, I want you so badly.’ He started to move against her and he could feel his cock swell even more. ‘You are so beautiful, so beautiful,’ he whispered, kissing her earlobe and touching her thighs with his fingers at the same time. Sandy was swept away by her emotions. His muscular body excited her, and he held her so easily. This was a feeling she had always had when he was around: He made her feel safe. But then there was his tongue trailing down her neck, and his teeth pulling the straps of her bra down over her shoulder, and she waved her fingers into his hair to pull his face even closer to her skin. She could feel his cock pressing against her so hard, and she moaned at the thought of him being inside her. 15 years ago everything had been so fast, so innocent and awkward that she only remembered him coming before she could even enjoy the feeling of him being so close.

Sandy let go of Michael’s head, let her hands trail down his back and around his hips until her fingers came in contact with her panties. While she wrapped her fingers around his thick cock, she pushed her panties to the side with her other hand and guided his cock towards her wet pussy. ‘Ohhhh,’ he moaned, leaning his forehead against hers. ‘No, baby, don’t do that yet,’ he protested but the head of his cock had already come in contact with the entrance of her slit, and he began to enter her slowly. ‘God, Baby, you are so hot,’ he moaned, trying to not just push all the way in. ‘You drive me insane.’ Sandy moved her hips up, and when she let herself down again she impaled herself on his cock completely. She let out a gasp. ‘Oh, God,’ she moaned, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, ‘you feel so good inside of me.’ His movements made her feel light-headed. His moans increased her excitement. And their kisses increased in intensity. She couldn’t remember ever wanting a man so badly.

Michael wrapped his arms around Sandy and walked towards his bedroom with her. He laid her down carefully onto his bed and then tried to get up, but Sandy wrapped her legs around his waist and would not let him go. ‘Let me go, Baby,’ he moaned, unable to resist her. ‘I want to eat you out!’ But she held onto his shoulders, lifted herself up from the bed and kissed him passionately until he pushed her back onto his bed to kiss her more deeply. He could not get enough of her mouth. He desperately wanted to take it slow because he knew he would not last long if he didn’t. Also, she deserved the slow love making he had imagined for years. But she held onto him tightly, her nipples pressed against his chest, her thighs wrapped around his waist, and he couldn’t resist that gorgeous pussy.

He started to move in and out of her, slow at first, then faster. He watched her lifting up her arms over her head, tilting her head back and raising her chest. Almost in awe, he touched her right breast with his left hand, playing with her hard nipple before he lowered his head to suck that nipple into his mouth. Her moans drove him crazy with passion and love for her. ‘You are so beautiful, baby,’ he said, letting go of her nipple and moving over to the other one. ‘So tight, so hot, so…’, he let go of her nipple only to blow some cool air onto it and to then watch her shiver, ‘…irresistible.’

‘Michael!’ she made, grabbing his shoulders, and he could see how her body tensed. He continued licking, sucking and biting her nipples while he kept up the rhythm of his cock gliding in and out of her. ‘Fuck me harder,’ she gasped, and he was amazed by that order. He had never heard her talk like this before. But he obliged. While he increased the tempo, he watched the emotions displayed on her face, and he could tell when she went over the edge. ‘Oh, Michael,’ she gasped, holding onto his shoulders even harder, her body shaking, and her mouth open but without a sound coming from her lips.

He touched her face with his hand, letting his finger glide over her now closed lips, and she opened her mouth and licked around his finger with her tongue. He moaned. Sucking the tip of his finger into her mouth before releasing it, she looked at him. ‘Bring your cock over here.’ She pointed to her mouth. ‘I want to suck it.’ For a second, Michael just stared at her. Then, he decided not to kill the moment and just to give her what she wanted. Slowly, his cock slipped out of her dripping pussy, and he wondered if she would mind tasting her own cream. But as he moved over to her side on his knees, she closed her fingers around his hard cock, leaned over onto her side and licked around the head with her tongue. ‘Hmmm,’ she made, obviously enjoying the taste. ‘I love to taste myself on you.’ Michael forgot to breathe. Keeping her hair from falling into her face, he watched his cock disappear between these luscious lips of hers again and again while she pulled lightly on his balls. He closed his eyes, trying not to lose it. He did not want to come yet but what she did felt so good. Their eyes met as he let go of her hair and cupped her left breast with his hand. He couldn’t get enough of watching her naked body stretched out before him, and her tongue against the tip of his cock drove him insane. He felt his balls tightening while his cock was as hard as steel.

Suddenly, he took her head in both hands and pulled her off his aching cock. ‘Baby, I don’t want to come without tasting you,’ he said, his voice trembling. ‘Lay down and your back and spread your legs, baby.’ And so she did. For a moment, he watched her in amazement. He couldn’t believe he had waited 15 years to see her gorgeous naked body once more in front of him, spread eagle, her beautiful wet pussy totally exposed to his view. He moved between her legs and parted her pussy lips with his hands and lowered his head.

He could smell her musky scent and thought he would come on the spot as his fingertips came in contact with her very wet inner lips and his tongue began to gently circle her slit. He loved her taste, the way her pussy lips were all shiny and swollen, and how her slit looked freshly fucked. After a few more tentative circles around her slit, he entered her creamy entrance with his tongue, making love to her while his nose rubbed against her clit. He could feel and hear the effect this had on Sandy. She moaned loudly and pushed his face right into her steaming pussy to feel his tongue even more. But he replaced his tongue with two fingers up her slit as he lapped his way up to her engorged clit. He found her G spot within a few seconds, fucking her hard with his fingers, but sliding out of her when he sensed her orgasm fast approaching and focusing his attention on her clit instead.

His movements drove her insane. She found herself moaning uncontrollably, having given up any rational thought in her head. All she wanted was for him to make her come, and she would have tried to tell him to just finger fuck her a little longer if his attacks on her clit had not felt so good. Michael alternated his assault on her cunt and his lapping at her swollen clit. Sensing her need, he finally sucked the little pearl into his mouth and held it there while he nibbled on it gently with his teeth. He could feel her reaction in her thighs which she had clamped around his shoulders. He continued sucking on her clit and started to drive his fingers in and out of her as he felt her orgasm approaching. And then it was there: she let out a scream that probably woke up the whole neighborhood, and then started to moan uncontrollably as she went into convulsions. His head caught between her strong thighs, all he could do was lap at her running cream and making slow and lazy circles around her throbbing clit. When she had calmed down and he could raise his head, he looked up and smiled at her. He couldn’t believe the mess she had made out of his sheets and pillows. For a few seconds he took delight in her disheveled look, her stiff nipples, and her green eyes staring at him; then he turned her onto her side and moved behind her thighs. His thick cock in hand he lifted her one leg, ran the tip of his cock up and down her slit, and then drove into her hot creamy cunt with one long stroke. She reacted by prodding herself up on a pillow and watching his cock fuck her tortured pussy. ‘Oh baby, that looks so good,’ she moaned, and he pulled his cock out until only the head remained inside of her. ‘Tell me you like being fucked by my big hard cock,’ he said, amazed on how much hornier he felt by their dirty talk, if that was even possible. ‘Oh baby, I love feeling your thick cock inside of me. Fuck me harder. Please.’ And he drove into her with all his might, only to pull his cock out again. ‘And tell me how much you liked my tongue on your pussy,’ he demanded, reaching out to pull hard on her left nipple. Then, he pulled her pussy lips apart to give her a better view of his big shaft at the entrance of her tight hot cunt. He loved the sight of this sexy woman in front of him who was so open about her passion and needs. ‘You know just the right spots to drive me over the edge,’ she gasped as he drove into her again. ‘Oh, Michael, give it to me. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me come.’

Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers
12