Nightmares Become Reality

Story Info
Steffi moves into her new home. Something strange happens.
1.4k words
3.89
25.1k
20
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steffi had just recently graduated from grad school and moved from her parents' home in the city to a home that she purchased and renovated herself. She put a lot of hard work into making this home her own little oasis. She wanted to transform the run-down country home into a quaint little retreat where she could focus on her writing and find tranquility and peace.

When she bought the old farm house it had been abandoned for a number of years and had used as a hangout by local city delinquents. She redid the floors, patched holes in the walls and painted them, and replaced the shattered windows in the home. She gutted the kitchen and master bedroom to create her ideal cooking space and personal retreat. The house was three levels with a tower at the top. She redid the first level and turned a spare room into her dream study. This house couldn't have been more perfect, to her it looked like it was plucked from a magazine. Steffi had received her PhD in creative writing and planned to spend her days as a creative writing professor online and working on her novels at night.

It was a crisp Saturday morning in February and she was unloading the last of her boxes when she notice a window open on the top floor of her house. It was the window in the tower, and she had only been up their once, so she was confused as to how it would be open. She had a security system installed in the home to be on the safe side. She felt that given what the house used to be used for by the local delinquents it was a good investment.

She had her German Shepherd Charli with her so she felt secure when she was around, but she wanted an added measure of protection when they were not home. Charli was a very agile little girl and was very protective of her Mama. She was three years almost four and was a sharp as a tack and faster than a greyhound. Nothing got past her and she had a sense of awareness about her.

Steffi picked up the box and patted her leg, "C'mon Charli, let's go close that window and make some lunch." Charli pounced towards the door and flopped down on the chase lounge when she got inside. "Charli! That isn't your chair pretty girl, get down!" Charli just looked at Steffi with those big brown eyes and tilted her head to the side. She knew how to work Steffi and get what she wants. "Oh Charli, don't look at me like that. Come close the window with me." She patted her leg again and Charli sprung from the couch and raced Steffi to the third floor and waited. There was a door that led to the tower and it was closed and locked.

Steffi scratched her head, baffled at how that window could have been opened. She fumbled for the key and unlocked the door. She opened the door and let Charli take the lead; she was glad to have her, she felt much safer. Steffi hung back for a few seconds to give Charli time investigate the winding staircase to the top. When she heard her bark happily Steffi went upstairs to close the window. "C'mon girl. Let's go make lunch and do some grading!" Steffi patter her leg and Charli went bounding down the stairs.

Steffi and Charli ate lunch and then curled up in the study to grade papers, and by the time Steffi looked up again it was dark out. She looked at her watch and realized it was almost seven. It was pitch black outside, so much darker than the city. It would take some getting used to, but she felt she was settling in nicely and was going to be just fine being on her own for the first time ever. Charli was passed out on one of her many beds scattered throughout the house so Steffi left her there and went to go get dinner together.

She ate dinner on the back porch in the swing and gazed out at the stars.The silence was deafening and she decided that it was time for bed, so she gathered her things and went inside calling for Charli. "Charli, time for bed pretty girl. Let's go to sleep..." Charli was in Steffi's room and in her bed even before she was. Steffi snuggled in next to Charli and passed out from the long day and instantly started to dream.

"Charli, go to your bed and lay down baby girl." Charli crawled off the bed and slunk over to her bed. Steffi let her hand slip in between her legs and pleasure her bean, letting her delicate finger circle and caress it, bringing it to its plump and aroused state. She could feel her body reacting to the stimulation and begin to secrete that wet and silky nectar that flows from her sweet little pussy. She let her finger slide down her bean and into her drenched pussy. She was so wet and slippery that her finger slipped in with ease and disappeared all the way to her hand. She wriggled it around inside, exploring her insides and stroking her g-spot.

She must have found the sweet spot because her pussy was gripping her finger tight, making it harder but more pleasurable to work her fingers around in there. She managed to slip another finger in and fill herself up, bringing herself to climax. Her thumb was rubbing her bean while she came all over her hand and the bed.

Steffi opened her eyes and looked round the room. "Charli, why are you on the floor girl? Come snuggle with Mum." Steffi patted the bed for Charli to come to her and then wriggled down into the bed to settle in for a lazy Sunday morning.

She rubbed her feet together to warm them up and that is when she noticed it. Her panties were drenched and the sheets beneath her were cold. She slipped her hand down under her panties and ran her fingers across her pussy, it was hot and slimy and she was puzzled as to why. She didn't have sex, and grading papers and watching the night sky is nothing to be horny about. She doesn't remember dreaming about anything, so the aftermath of an arousal was a complete mystery to her.

A little unsettled by her mysterious state of arousal Steffi pulled herself out of bed and drew a hot bath with relaxing oils. She looked around her bathroom and was very pleased with herself. She accomplished what she thought to be a luxurious retreat where she can relax and pamper herself. She painted the walls a soft lavender, put stressed hard wood heated floors in, and found a really old claw foot tub and had it refurbished. Her shower was tiled and had a glass wall with no door. She had recessed coves put into the walls in place of shelves and scattered various candles and trinkets throughout the room to create a gentle, smooth, romantic ambiance throughout the bathroom.

She turned off the water and slipped into the hot water and breathed in the relaxing scents of lavender and orange blossom. Charli had enough of relaxing so she ran off to go chase rabbits and crows in the back yard and bask in the morning sun. The morning sun shone through the stained glass window and lit up the room with a soft glow. Steffi tried to relax and shake off the odd way she woke up this morning but she was still a little slippery between the legs.

"I really need a boyfriend. Then at least I would have a valid excuse to wake up like this in the morning." She chuckled to herself as she sent her thoughts out into the void of emptiness that her house was. Living alone was not her ideal, but she was 27 years old and had her PhD, and still living with her parents. That was not okay in her book, and she felt that she was too old and independent to live with one of her friends. So here she was, adjusting to a new chapter in her life.


***Stay tuned for more on Steffi and her erotic dreams. Things are just getting started.***