Nights in Rodan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayn noticed immediately she wasn't herself the next morning. She looked ill, but he convinced her to eat something. She moved slowly, didn't say very much, and when she did her voice was quiet.

"I'm going to try and check on Kieran and am going to be swamped with my father's preparations. Until I figure out what his plan is I have to play along." He told her.

"I understand." her voice was weak and her eyes heavy.

"Try to rest while I am gone." He suggested.

"I have things to-" she started to say.

"Rest." He put his hand over hers and she sighed. She was probably going to argue with him and he wasn't going to let her. If she couldn't protect her mind she would be an easy target. He scooped her up in his arms and she gasped and started to wiggle away but stopped. She was just too tired to fight him. He laid her in his bed, where she belonged, and leaned over her.

"Please rest." He whispered quietly.

"Alright." She tried to look up at him, but she could barely keep her eyes open. He pulled the blankets over her and watched her nestle into the pillow. He tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. The corner of her mouth turned upward in a half smile. He sighed; she was finally letting him take care of her. He almost stroked her hair again but decided he should go.

The bed was glorious, it smelled of him and that made her smile. Leni finally relaxed even though none of her worries abated. She was dead to the world for hours and the sun was setting when Rayn returned and sat down on the bed next to her, waking her up.

"Feeling better?" he asked, his eyes watched her beautiful body as she stretched.

"Yes, much better." She gazed up at him sleepily.

"Good." His face relaxed and he layed down next to her on top of the blankets.

"What did you find out?" she turned over towards him and asked.

"They roughed Kieran up but it's nothing he can't handle, I didn't get to ask him anything specific, we were being watched." His face darkened.

"And the preparations?" she was hopeful.

"My father is still preparing to deploy troops to the plains, they should be ready in a few days." He noticed her face looked more worried as he spoke.

"What are you hiding?" he asked, he wanted to give her a chance.

"It's nothing." She shook her head and got out of bed. He sighed and followed her into the bath.

"Why won't you let me help you?" he asked her. Knowing that she was deliberately keeping him out was infuriating to him.

"I'm going to bathe." She ignored his question and walked behind the changing screen. He went back into the bedroom and ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

He wondered if she would berate him if he joined her in the bath, it wasn't like they hadn't bathed together before, although now it seemed like an eternity ago. He decided the risk was worth it. He wasn't prepared when he saw her in the steaming water; her long hair was piled gracefully on top of her head, some loose waves had escaped and were sticking to her neck and back. Her beautiful porcelain skin was damp, she moaned softly as she sank further into the water and he had an overwhelming desire to be close to her. Eventually he would wear her down and she would trust him, he had to try. Seeing her like this lit a fire in his loins.

She had almost fallen asleep in the bath when she heard and felt Rayn step into it. She considered leaving but couldn't, the water was so warm and felt lovely. She opened her eyes and realized he was next to her relaxing like she was. His large muscular chest was rising and falling in a rhythm.

"You just can't leave me alone can you?" she said as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes again. She was tired of fighting him all the time.

"I have to keep an eye on you." He said, without opening his eyes.

They sat together for a few minutes before Rayn reached for her hand under the water. She almost pulled away but felt his thumb on the back of her hand, gently massaging it.

"Eleanor, you don't really believe I would hurt you do you?" his dark eyes were on her. She stared into them for a few moments before answering.

"No. I was just shocked; I didn't know what to do." She shook her head, more of her hair fell into the water. His father was a monster; he was probably just as hurt by him as she was.

"We will figure this out, together," he pulled her closer and whispered to her. It tickled her ear, causing her to shudder.

"I wish you wouldn't pull away from me," he whispered, before stroking her hair, making it fall around her shoulders. She sat quietly, staring down at the water, "look at me Eleanor." She felt herself tremble at his deep voice. She looked at him, but was afraid of losing herself in his eyes. She drew in a ragged breath as he stroked his fingers down her jawline. He gently kissed her cheek and when she didn't fight him or pull away he gathered her in his arms and sat her on his lap with her legs off to one side; she laid against his chest listening to his heartbeat; it was quickening. She felt his steady breathing and his skin was warm against hers. She was acutely aware of just how close and how very naked they both were. She ran her fingers over the finely sculpted muscles in his shoulders and down his sternum. She traced every scar and ridge of muscle. She felt his body harden against her hip. He tipped her chin back, and kissed her slowly. Her touch was driving him wild.

He was trying very hard not to fill her mind with his feelings of desire but it was incredibly difficult with her this close. She was so perfect; he wanted nothing more than to possess her for himself. He put both of his hands around the back of her neck and ran them up into her hair; he liked the feeling of control but didn't want to frighten her. She was usually so stubborn but this time she let him touch her. He'd wanted to kiss her again like this, he had dreamt of it every night. He tore his lips away from hers slowly and reluctantly. She opened her eyes and he looked into them, they were deep pools of desire.

"Let me give you everything you deserve, Princess." His perfect lips formed the words but her mind was still reeling from their kiss. She was tired of holding back, he wanted her and she wanted him. Damn the rest, it was time to let go of the past. She would always love Colin but he wouldn't want her to be lonely and miserable. Most of the time Rayn drove her crazy but she wanted him, all of him. She'd never felt anything close to it with Kieran.

"Kiss me again," she requested softly. He smiled and kissed her just as she asked. She pressed herself against him willingly, surrendering to him and then she started to float away and he tried to hold her.

"Just wait," she told him. She slid her legs around him and straddled his lap before resuming their kiss.

His hands followed the curve of her back, down her tapered waist. He followed the gentle flare of her hips down to her perfectly round butt. He was going to have to get her out of the water soon, it was cooling down. She slowly pumped her hips against him, making his eyes roll back in pleasure. Her soft, ample breasts were pressed against his chest. He could feel every part of her, and he was dying to please her.

"You'll be the death of me." He told her, pulling away from her kisses.

"Better to die this way than any other." She told him, grinning wickedly.

"Yes, much better," he said. As he pressed his lips to her neck, he felt goosebumps forming on her skin," Are you cold?" His voice was husky with desire.

"I will be soon." She assured him as she laid her head against him.

She took the stairs out of the water first, allowing him to see everything he'd desired for the last month. His eyes ate up her tall hourglass figure. Her legs were shapely, muscular, and Gods that butt, it was perfectly round and jiggled just slightly as she walked. He was mesmerized watching her; she pulled the dressing robe around her body to keep the chill out and looked at him expectantly.

"Did you change your mind?" she asked him, her light eyebrows drew closer together in concern.

"Never, I just enjoyed the view." He smiled up at her and she returned a radiant smile he'd only ever dreamed she'd flash at him.

She rubbed her hands up and down her arms as she headed for the warmer bedroom. He got out of the bath and donned his own robe but didn't bother to tie it. He added a few logs to the fire and joined her under the blankets in bed. As she snuggled down into the layers her damp hair clung to the pillow. She looked up at him with bedroom eyes. He was hooked on her, completely and hopelessly. He wanted more than her body, he wanted everything and he was willing to risk his throne and his life to give it to her. He wanted to tell her but he knew she wasn't ready to hear it. So he pulled her close and kissed her until she pushed him away.

"I need to breathe you know." She giggled. He'd never heard her laugh like that before and he smiled.

She could bask in that smile all day; it lit up the gold in his eyes and made him irresistible. She took his face in her hands and ran them down his neck and across his shoulders, pushing back the robe as she went until he was naked again. She kissed his collarbone and neck, making him groan. She delighted in his strong body and loved feeling so small next to him. She stroked her hands down his chest to his hard stomach, making his breath catch. He was alternately stroking his hands over her exposed skin and kissing her softly.

"I didn't think you'd be so gentle," she told him.

"And why not?" he asked.

"You're so commanding and in control most of the time." She responded, and kissed his neck again.

"How do you know I'm not just waiting until you are comfortable?" he said. It was driving him crazy letting her take her time.

She looked up at him with a devilish gleam in her eyes, "What if I am comfortable?" she grabbed his hard member firmly making him inhale sharply and clench his jaw.

"Are you saying you are?" he barely got the words out.

"No." she ducked under the blanket and nuzzled against his neatly shaved groin. Oh Gods she was going to drive him over the edge. He knew she was pushing him to see how much control he was willing to give her. He had barely kept himself in check, and then she licked him from base to tip of his throbbing cock. His entire body stiffened. She licked him again. Her mouth was warm and wet and it was going to give him a heart condition if she kept it up.

She was surprised to see he was so large, it made her nervous. Her body responded instantly when she saw it. She stroked her hand up and down on it firmly, his arching hips encouraging her. She thought he was going to come unglued when she licked him but his large hands gripped the sheets tightly. She covered him with her mouth and he groaned as she sucked his manhood. She massaged the large vein on the underside with her tongue; she was able to take most of him into her mouth despite his impressive size. She felt him fold the blankets back and watch her working him over with her wet mouth. Her body tingled and she felt an increasing wetness between her legs, before realizing she could only tease him for so long.

Watching her lick and suck his huge cock was driving Rayn wild. She looked up at him as she slid her mouth up and down on him. She let the swollen tip go with a satisfying pop before dropping her mouth back down almost to the base of his shaft. She was testing him alright and he was almost to his breaking point. He'd wanted her for so long. He took her face in his hands as she rose up to suck his swollen purplish head and brought her back down as far as she could go. She relaxed and let his cock stroke her throat. She watched him with her wide innocent eyes. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed to control her. He bounced her head up and down on his cock for a moment before she pulled out of his grip. He had started to sweat and breathe quickly; he had to have her, now.

She untied her robe and started to crawl up his body, he put his hands inside the robe on her warm pale skin and pushed it away as she rose up to kiss him. He tasted himself on her lips and it only further inflamed his desire. He cupped her lush breasts, and felt her press them into his hands. He stroked her round puckered nipples gently with his thumbs making her break the kiss, arch her back into him, and moan softly. He'd had enough of her teasing, he needed to feel her wet sex wrapped around him. He stroked her hips and guided her to him; she reached between her legs and took hold of him, guiding him to her. He knew he was probably too thick for her and would have to go slowly. She rubbed the head of him against her slick wetness, driving them both wild. He felt her soft wet pussy slide over his head, as she whimpered in pleasure and sat up away from him, poised over him on her knees with just the tip of him piercing her wet flesh. She slowly spread her thighs and sank down onto him, feeling it fill her totally, completely. She had to stretch a little to accommodate him, and it still wasn't quite all the way in. Rayn breathed through his nose, fiercely determined not to ravage her; watching his cock slide into her had been the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. He took in her perfect body perched on top of him, impaled by him. She rocked her hips gently and let her head fall back slowly; the ends of her hair brushed against his thighs. She rocked back and forth until the entirety of him was buried inside her and she moaned softly. He put his hands on her hips and guided her movements until she grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head. He easily overpowered her, flipped her on her back, and never had to withdraw from her.

She stared up at him in surprise and he kissed her quickly. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he rocked into her gently, teasing her the way she'd teased him. She whimpered in pleasure and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair.

"Say my name," he commanded in her ear.

She silently clenched her teeth in defiance.

"Don't toy with me, princess." He threatened, he thrust into her hard, making her cry out and grab his hips, pulling them against her.

"Don't stop Rayn, please don't stop." She cried breathlessly.

That was what he had been waiting for, she was ready. He increased the pace, hearing his skin slap against her and feeling her pussy tighten around him was exactly what he wanted. She'd driven herself wild teasing him. He felt her open her mind to him and he shared his thoughts freely. Their shared desire and passion pushed them both closer to the edge. She clung to him, desperately seeking release. Her body bucked under him and he drove as deeply as he could. He was pumping himself furiously into her sweet tightness. He laid his head against her neck and unleashed his pent up tension. He fucked her as hard as he could, and she raked her nails down his back while crying out his name.

"Rayn, please." she was begging him as she pulled his hips into her, crushing her clit against him and making her gasp for air. She'd never felt so incredible, so desired and needed before. She was going to come all over his cock, but she held back until she felt him swell even more just before he burst inside her. Her body was electrified with powerful magic; it flowed through them both, heightening their senses. Rayn had never felt anything so strongly or desperately before.

She climaxed and cried out his name again; the feel of her pussy gripping his cock, pulling him even deeper, if it was even possible, pushed him over the edge. He growled and bit down on her shoulder making her shriek and writhe in pleasure. He collapsed gently onto her, spent, and panting like she was. His heart was pounding against hers. She shuddered and her pussy tightened around his cock, massaging him. He wanted more of her already but it had been months since he'd had a woman and his body needed to recover.

She traced lazy circles on his back with her finger tips. She enjoyed being covered by his large body; she felt protected and needed. She kissed his neck and nibbled his earlobe. He groaned and withdrew his softening cock from her. She whimpered in disappointment. She loved the feeling of him filling her. She rubbed her shoulder where he'd bitten her; he had not broken the skin, but it would bruise.

"You hurt me, my Prince." She scolded him.

"You drove me to it with your teasing." His words were muffled as he nuzzled his face against her neck. As his large body relaxed on her she struggled to breathe, he rolled off of her pulling her against his chest. He held her for awhile, until she was almost asleep.

He was surprised at her thoughts, she'd opened herself to him earlier and they'd never broken the connection. He saw a child, a boy. He was sandy haired and blue eyed, she held him close and kissed his face. He called her mama and Rayn felt an overwhelming love radiate from her. She had a child; this was the secret she was hiding from him. The realization hit him like kick to the stomach, he looked at her pale naked body wrapped in his arms and couldn't find it in himself to be angry. She was fiercely protecting her child, as any mother should. He did know she'd be angry if she found out he'd read her dreams, he couldn't tell her and shatter the trust he'd just repaired. He would have to wait for her to tell him on her own. He willed himself to break the connection and she woke when he did.

"Is something wrong?" she asked him earnestly.

"No princess, just watching you sleep." He stroked her hair and she snuggled closer. He reached down and pulled the blankets up over them. She went back to sleep quickly and he followed her example.

She hadn't slept so soundly in weeks. She woke up pressed against Rayn's stomach; she'd snuggled down that far in bed in her sleep. She moaned softly and held him closer to her. His face broke into a sleepy grin.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he asked sleepily as his body responded to her touch instantly.

"Nothing." She replied nonchalantly. She wiggled down farther until her soft breasts pressed against his hardened cock. He groaned in response, deciding feeling her breasts rub against him was the perfect way to wake up.

"That...is not nothing." He said as he pulled back the blanket to look at her. Her hair was a mess and her eyes shone brightly as she looked up at him. He saw his cock between her lush breasts, the glistening head barely poking through. He rocked his hips against her and her full lips parted in a sly grin. She had never looked sexier.

"Come here." He beckoned her but she shook her head.

She put her mouth on him and sucked his swollen tip, making his chest rumble.

"Are you like this every morning?" he asked as he ran his hands through her hair and pulled her wet mouth off his cock.

"Only with you, Prince," she smiled and went back to sucking. He rocked his hips against her pushing more of his shaft into her mouth, realizing it felt like heaven. He could let her do this all day. He needed to get things done but he couldn't bring himself to make her stop pleasuring him. He laid there enjoying it for a few minutes. She was very good and it wasn't long before he felt ready to burst.

"I said come here." He pulled her perfect mouth off his throbbing cock again and she pouted but crawled up to him.

"Yes?" she asked expectantly.

He stroked her hair back over her shoulder and ran his fingers down her arm. She trembled slightly.

"Why do you do that when I touch you?" he frowned in concern.

"I don't know, maybe because you're completely impossible and somehow I still want you." She raised an eyebrow and taunted him. He flashed his perfect smile. She put her leg over his hips and straddled him. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing wet cock and rubbed it against her own wetness.