Nights of the Arabian Sea Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I was all by myself, Neena's face kept flashing in my eyes. The energy-sapping ordeal earlier was making me eat all kinds of energy suppliers. I ate all energy supplements of which there was enough supply. Neena was not to be seen in the Hall and my eyes was constantly looking into the crowd with only one face in my frame. I moved here and there in an attempt to catch a glimpse of Neena, but to no avail. I finally decided to take a stroll into the backyard to check out if she was there. Elvis meanwhile was talking to guess whom Natasha. They seemed to be engrossed in some kind of conversation.

Moving into the back yard with my plate of salads, I scanned the corners only a few faces had been introduced to me. Not that I was present for most part of the night. Rodney the singer was talking intimately with a lady who was dressed gaudily. She was a dark lady, wearing black slacks and a red T-shirt and had makeup to make Liz Taylor shy. My nocturnal eyes spotted Neena in conversation with an elderly gentleman in an old rummaged suit. I moved close to them and introduced myself to the guy. The gentleman was a retired businessman from southern Goa. Neena spoke about my work to the man and he seemed to show some interest in my company. I was getting impatient to have a one to one with Neena and it seemed Neena was not inclined for any such thing. She kept involving Mr.Salvatore in some conversation or the other and I had to keep her company to avoid discomfort, after all it was I who entered this conversation.

The conversation was broken when I noticed Natasha and Elvis approaching towards us together. Elvis came over with a naughty question mark in his eyes, as I introduced him to Salvatore. Salvatore knew Natasha and her clan very well. They seemed as if they had already met in the evening. Elvis took me aside and told me that he is going out for a drive with Natasha and may visit TITO's the disc at Kalangut beach. I told him to be careful, Aunty Lizy had given the permission for them to return before 2.am, as that was the time she wanted to return home and Natasha had to drive them home. I was sure aunty Lizy was in seventh heaven feeling the pain in her pussy after the thundering assault. Off they went I knew something was brewing over here too.

Neena was purposely prolonging my wait and knew very well that I was desperate to speak to her. She was a wily cunning bitch and knew how to make the moves. I was no less a bastard and seeing aunty Lizy laughing in a corner of the yard I waved at her and we both broke our gatherings and came out. Aunty Lizy was walking with a spring in her step, she had life all over her body. She was moving excitedly. We both came close enough to make Neena see it and then spoke out. Looking at my sides making sure that no one was around I asked Lizy her in a soft voice.

"So you horny bitch how are you feeling, feel like having some more."

"You silent beast you have the most deceptive looks, you look and talk like a cow but you come like a raging bull... a real bull maaan. I do not have energy left for more but after a while I should be feeling better and may be we can get a quick one back out there."

My intension in indulging with Lizy was to make Neena squirm a bit and squirm she did. After some time She was there interrupting our conversation.

" Hi Lizy"

She said with an I-Know-Everything kind of a voice.

"Hi Neena..how is the party" said aunty Lizy.

Neena was a real bitch and looking at me with that same wicked smile she said

"Well Lizy, my party has not yet begun, but I'm sure you have had some fun"

I'm not sure if aunty Lizy got that, she thought Neena was making a comment on her drinking, and she said

"Yeah I know I've had quite a few pegs today, really enjoyed the intake and what with Chris singing such old classics I felt real thirsty. "

I looked at Neena and made a sign to shut up. Neena smiled, that wicked smile of hers. Just then Natasha came running for the Car keys, the keys were with Lizy. Lizy went ahead and started speaking to Natasha. I got my opportunity to look at Neena in her face; I looked at her and asked her

"Why are you doing this to her, she is drunk and not understanding, don't trouble her please"

Neena pounced on me saying

"Oh so you have developed a soft corner for Lizy, you've really got close in a few hours"

I said

"You know its not that, I was just trying to avoid any suspicion she might develop"

Neena still had that wicked sexy smile on her face and kept swinging on the spot. She looked hot and wanting. If it were in my scheme of things I would have fucked her then and there.

Chancing up the opportunity Neena spoke softly and explained that we will go to her apartment in Mira Maar for the night or morning what ever it was. I was staying at Mandovi Hotel in Panjim and Mira Maar was only a few kilometers ahead. I didn't know Neena had a house there, but the prospect looked good. I was in-fact contemplating so many places to ram her; her boutique was one such place. Neena said that it was not safe here at Irene's house and people do come to know if someone is banging in the bushes. I agreed with her quickly.

We both went our ways promising to meet at 2.am. I spent some time with Chris and Irene talking about the business plans. I spoke to a priest who was also an invitee about the Church and its role in Goa's social life. In fact I was waiting to get out of this place and get into a dance of sex with Neena. The night had no impact on my sleep buds and I was feeling as if it was a new day to be started. Lizy was forgotten for the moment it was Neena, Neena, Neena, Neena..

* * * * *

Please read the second part of this incident. "Nights of the Arabian Sea - part II."