Nighttime Adventure

Story Info
'babydoll' gets night of wet fun
2.5k words
4.08
80.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look around the bedroom and it was dark, very dark. There was nothing unusual about that, considering I had just woken up in the middle of the night suddenly. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was too dark, there was no light coming from the window, it was the darkest it had ever been. I reached up to my eyes and felt that they were covered, I had been blindfolded. I sat up quickly, wondering what was going on.

"Sir," I asked knowing I would find answers from You.

"SShh babydoll. Don't speak. We are going to play tonight. Just follow my orders, and I promise You that You are going to have a wonderful time. Trust me, that is all You need to do."

I nodded my head yes, feeling a bit of relief come over me. The relief was mixed with excitement and nervousness. I always loved it when You had surprises for me. I knew this must be good, if You were waking me up in the middle of the night."

"babydoll, I want you to get out of bed. Right down at the foot of the bed you will feel clothes lay there. Go ahead and put them on. Do not under any circumstance remove your blindfold. I will tell you when You can."

I slowly got out of bed, and felt my way down to the end. I could feel that laid out there was a shirt, and jeans. No bra, and no panties.

I got dressed and stood there, trying to get a feel for where You were in the room.

You were not making any noise, so it was hard to tell what was going on.

"babydoll, take my hand. We are going to the truck. Walk carefully down the stairs, I do not want You tripping."

I felt Your hand brush up against mine, and I grabbed hold. We started walking out of the bedroom to the front door. I wanted to ask where we were going, but knew better. We slowly made our way down the stairs, and came to the truck. You opened my door and I got in and You closed it, and went in to get in on Your side.

We left the drive way, and we drove. I do not know how long We drove. There was silence. At one point, it seemed like at least fifteen minutes later, I could hear You lighting a cigarette. "Hold out your hand."

I did and You place a cigarette between my finders."

We kept driving, had a few more smokes, so I know we had been on the road for awhile.

Suddenly we were slowing down. My heart was racing. I knew that what ever You had planned was about to happen.

You got out of the car, and came and let me out.

I could feel You standing right in front of me, very close to my face, as I could feel Your breath on me.

"I love you babydoll. I will not let anything bad happen to you. I will be very close to you tonight, you will never be out of my sight. I want you to remember that at anytime you feel that you can not handle what is going on, you are to say "red." I will be a stop to the activities, we will go home, and we will pretend this evening never happened. I will love you no less, I will not hold it against you. Remember that. Ok?"

I nodded yes.

You took my hand once again and we started walking. I heard you open a door and we moved indoors.

"Strip"

I started to take my clothes off. You were taking my clothes from me as I did.

"Hands behind your back.

I moved my hands behind my back, as I did this you grabbed hold of my writs and handcuffed them.

I felt you put something over my head and it slid down around my neck. It was not a necklace, it had some weight to it, and something was laying right above my breasts. My mind was racing trying to figure out what was going on.

You took me by the wrist and we moved just a few feet across the room.

"Kneel."

I moved down to my knees. The ground was cold. It did not have carpet on it. It was some sort of tile.

" Remember everything I said to you outside babydoll. Tell me You love me."

"I love You Sir."

"Good girl. Now we will let the fun begin." I could hear in Your voice that You were smiling.

It was very quite for a few minutes. You did not speak. I was not even sure where You were in the room. I kept moving my head around trying to hear, but there was just silence.

Without warning I heard the door open. I could hear footsteps. I became very nervous.

I heard a strange man laugh.

"Is this for real?," he asked.

"Yes, it is. Enjoy." I heard You say.

I was relieved to hear Your voice.

I could hear the footsteps coming closer to me. I wanted to speak out, but knew I would only get in trouble for doing that. I had to bite down on my lip.

I could feel someone standing very close to me. I heard a noise. I couldn't place the sound it at that second. A second or so after that noise I was being covered in water, I could feel it falling on my breasts.

It didn't take me long to realize this wasn't water. It was warm, it had a smell to it. It clicked, it was piss. Someone was peeing on me. I didn't know what to do. Who was peeing on me? What was going on, why was he peeing on me?

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Unless you are about to say red babydoll, I suggest you don't say anything."

I closed my mouth.

I wasn't sure how I was feeling. It seemed like this man was peeing on me forever. He was drowning my chest.

"What about her face?" he asked.

I did not hear a response. But quickly realized what the answer was.

My face was hit with a stream of pee.

At first I did not know if I was enjoying this, or if it was the worst experience of my life. But as the pee ran down my face, dripping over my lips, I knew this was a very good time in my life.

The flow of piss stopped. I heard that noise again, it was his zipper.

I could feel him staring at me. I wondered what he was thinking. I tried not to think about it. I tried to focus on how I was feeling. With that thought, an instinct hit in, and I licked my lips dry.

"Oh, look at that, she does like it." , the man said with a slight laugh in his voice.

"Yes, she does like it, she is nothing but a filthy dirty little piss slut." You said back to the man.

I couldn't help but to smile.

"Thanks.," the man said. This was the most enjoyable piss I ever took.

I could hear him walking away. I heard the door open and close again.

"I knew you would enjoy this babydoll, you handled that very well."

From how You said that I thought we were done. I was wrong.

Ten or so minutes pasted and the door opened again.

I heard voices, not just one voice but two or three. The men where all laughing and talking. As they got closer they were still talking. Then one of them must have seen me.

"Damn guys, check this out. I have never seen anything like this in my life." One of the guys said.

Another one replied to him. "Well we sure did hit the jack pot tonight."

"Enjoy her men, she is here to be used.," You said.

"Well if you insist.," one of them said with a chuckle.

"Does she have a name?" one asked

"Yes, she is babydoll."

"Well babydoll, I am Jack, and my friends here are Stephen, and Thomas."

It seemed he paused waiting for a response. "She is not allowed to speak." You told them.

"Ok, that's cool." Jack said

"Well guys, lets see if we can soak her."

All three of them laughed.

As they were laughing I heard there zippers coming down. I felt a surge rush through me. I was about to have three strange men pee on me. my Master was there, watching and that thought turned me on even more. I was wondering how hard Your cock was at that moment. I could tell my pussy was getting wet, wondering if anyone could see that.

I didn't have much time to let these thoughts pour through my mind, because once they had their zippers down, warm pee started splattering all over my body. They had to have been moving their cocks around because the piss was hitting me all over, my hair, my face, my chest, my legs. I was being covered with this warm wonderful liquid.

"Do you think it is ok if we piss in there?" One of the men said.

"Well it says there that we can.," said Jack

"babydoll, open your mouth." You ordered.

I started opening my mouth, before I could get it all the way open, it was being filled with pee. I started swallowing it. The taste was strong, but it was good. I had never felt so dirty in my entire life.

" Damn girl, drink it down."

"Look, she is really enjoying herself."

"She can't get enough, what a little piss slut."

"She is soaked and she is loving it."

I could hear them, but their words were not focused. My insides were shaking, my pussy was on fire. I was about to cum.

My breathing started getting heavier and faster. Some sort of moans were coming out of my mouth.

"Go ahead babydoll, cum. Show them how much you like being covered in the piss of strange men." You said.

With that an orgasm flooded my body. I was having trouble staying up on my knees. My whole body was shaking from the intensity.

"Boy, I have never seen a woman cum like that in my life." Jack said

"To bad we are out of piss. Seems like such a waste leaving her like this." Another one of the men said.

"You can cum on her if you would like. She is also a hungry little cum slut. She can't get enough." You told the men.

"Is she your girlfriend?," one of them asked You.

"No, she is my wife and my slave."

"Well damn, you should do have one hot sexy fucking wife and slave."

"I know." You said back to them, and I knew You were smiling.

I could hear the men had started stroking their cocks. I could hear their hands sliding up and down their shafts.

"One of you guys reach down and unblindfold her. She loves watching men jerk off."

With that one of the guys reached down and removed my blindfold.

I kept my eyes closed for a second, trying to adjust to the light. I blinked a few times and opened my eyes. I tried to focus on who was in front of me. Three black men where standing there with their cocks in their hands, with goofy smiles on their face. I looked up and them, and then scanned the room to find You. I looked over and You were sitting on a sink. We were in a bathroom, a public bathroom.

"Don't look at me babydoll, look at their hard cocks. They are hard for you."

I looked back at the men. Their cocks were ragging hard. They were very big, juicy, black.

"Pretty white girl, just soaking in our cocks, isn't she guys?"

"Yep, she looks really hungry for them."

"Yeah, my little slut has this thing for black cock. Why don't you guys show her what black cock tastes like."

"No problem.," the guys said.

One of the men stepped up close to me. He smiled down at me. He took his finger and ran it across my lips, and then pried my mouth open. He removed his finger and shoved his cock in my mouth. He wasn't easy about it. With one push he had forced his cock down to the back of my throat, I let out a noise from gagging on it.

"Oh, babydoll, is my big black cock too much for you to handle?"

I shook my head no, and suck in his cock some more, wanting to show him that it wasn't too much. He let out a moan. I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth. I wrapped my lips as tightly around him as I could. I moved his hips back and forth thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking it like it was a cunt.

I could hear noises coming from the other two guys.

"Damn Stephen, we are going to cum. Let us in there so we can cum on her."

The other two men walked up on each side of Stephen. With in seconds they were shooting their hot loads all over my face, while Stephen continued to fuck my face. Cum was hitting my face, my mouth was full of cock. My pussy was dripping wet. With in a few seconds Stephen was pulling my head down on his cock.

"Swallow it, you little slut."

As he said this bursts of hot cut filled my mouth. It tasted wonderful.

He pulled out of my mouth, and the three of them looked down at me.

As they were stuffing their cocks back in their pants, they all had huge smiles on their faces.

"Thank you babydoll, that was wonderful."

I looked up and smiled.

They left. And You walked over to me.

"You are such a good girl babydoll. You have pleased me a lot lately, and I wanted to reward you. I hope you enjoy yourself."

I nodded yes.

"Good. Now stand up." I stood up and you reached around took the handcuffs off.

I want you to go over to the sink and wash your face, and then get dressed.

I walked over to the sink. I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was soaking wet. I was wet from piss and cum. I looked a mess, but it was a good kind of mess. Something caught my eye and I looked down. I was wearing a sign. That is what You had put around my neck. It read: New toilet. Feel free to use, as you wish. I smiled, and looked around at you. You could tell I wanted to say something.

"Speak babydoll, you may talk freely now."

"I love you Sir. Thank you."

"I love you too babydoll, now lets go home, and I will put you in the tub and give you a nice bath."

With that, we walked out the door and headed home.