Nightwing in Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Nightwing is caught in Poison Ivy's trap.
3k words
4.57
20.3k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, it is a work of fan fiction.

Author Note: I know last time I said I was going to use Barbara Gordon but I decided to go with Ivy instead for reasons that'll become obvious when you read it.

***

Issue 2: Pollination

'So you think this is the place?' I said as I landed on the rooftop opposite what seemed to be an abandoned greenhouse.

'All signs point to yes,' Alfred said over the communicator.

Over the last couple days we'd heard reports of robberies taking place in various biochemical labs, all of the things stolen had something to do with plants or plant growth. It was becoming fairly obvious to us who was the most likely culprit, Poison Ivy was fairly famous for crimes like this.

'It looks pretty quiet,' I said as I peered through the giant glass windows, seeing no signs of life or movement.

'All of the tracks lead to this location sir,' Alfred said calmly as I jumped down, deciding to get a closer look.

Suddenly, in the corner of the green house I saw I huge movement of green, which could only really be one thing. 'She's here Alfred,' I said quietly as I snuck through a back entrance.

'Wonderful sir, will you be needing any backup?' Alfred said as I snuck through the bushes into the main area of the green house, where several vines were growing around the fountain.

Poison Ivy, in all her glory was perched, seemingly sleeping nestled in the vines as they caressed her mostly naked form. 'No Alfred, this should be a piece of cake,' I said, turning my communicator off, I was used to working alone these days.

'Pamela,' I said as I approached the sleeping woman. 'We need to talk.'

The leaf covered redhead's eyes burst open suddenly and she looked at me with mild amusement as she sat up. 'I was wondering when you would show up,' she said as the vines brought her down to the ground.

Her pale green skin shined in the moonlight. 'I figured you'd left me a trail, it was too easy to find you,' I said as she landed in front of me, her huge leaf covered tits jiggling as she stepped off the vine.

Leaves covered her tits, hands and her pussy but not much else. 'I've heard you've been meddling with one of my toys,' Poison Ivy said, her bright green lips only moving slightly as she talked.

'I don't know what you're talking about,' I said as I stood my ground, she was taller than me, but only slightly.

'My little cat,' she said, her green eyes staring me down. 'You were playing with my pussy.'

Selina and Poison Ivy? I had no idea. 'Oh...' I said awkwardly. 'I didn't know you two were in a relationship,' I said.

The plant queen laughed. 'Don't be silly, we aren't in a relationship, she's just one of my toys,' she said.

'Forget about that,' I said, realising we'd gone off track. 'Why have you been stealing chemicals, what are you planning?'

Poison Ivy looked at me strangely. 'I just told you,' she said.

'What?' I questioned, suddenly I felt a stabbing pain in my neck. 'What was that?' I said as I began to feel woozy.

The whole world began to haze around me, as if I was about to pass out. 'I gave you a mix of opiates, aphrodisiacs and mind altering plants,' Poison Ivy said as she felt up my arm.

I suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to fuck her. 'What are you going to... do to me?' My infliction changed as I spoke, the beginning of the sentence was tough and scared but the second half, was pure lust.

'I figured I'd just replace Selina with a new toy,' Ivy said as she stroked my arm.

'I need to fuck you my queen, please let me fuck you,' I said, having now completely let go to the drug.

'In good time my sweet little toy, in good time,' Ivy said as she leant forward and kissed me on the lips.

Suddenly I four vines shot out of nowhere and gripped my wrists and ankles, holding me still while Ivy removed my clothes. 'Such a nice cock you have,' Ivy said as she exposed my rock hard cock.

'Want me to fill you with it my queen?' I questioned, nearly cumming at the thought of entering her pale green cunt.

While she pulled down my pants, two more vines helped by pulling off the top half of my uniform. 'Soon,' she said. 'I just want to feel you first,' she continued as she lightly jerked me off.

'Your hands feel so good,' I moaned as she stroked my cock.

Suddenly we were both being lifted up by the vines, Ivy continuing to jerk me off as we were raised into the air. I moaned as Ivy increased the pace of her stroking, smiling at me and laughing as she did so.

'You belong to me now,' Ivy said as the vines pulled away from me.

'Yes my queen,' I said, salivating at her form.

The leaves that covered her privates began to disappear until she was completely naked. She had huge pale green tits with bright green nipples, they had a perfect shape and sag. 'It's all organic,' she joked as I looked from her tits down to her amazing green, clean shaven cunt.

'Mmm,' I moaned as two more vines came forward and wrapped themselves around my cock, stroking me softly as I imagined myself doing all kinds of dirty things to her body. 'That feels amazing my queen,' I said.

She smiled at me, her bright red hair flowing in the wind. 'I designed them just for you,' she said, as the vines began to feel up her body, wrapping around her tits and digging inside her cunt.

'You want to do this to me?' She questioned as the vine started fucking her, slowly inserting itself in and out of her green pussy.

'God yes,' I moaned as the vines continued to jerk me.

'What about this?' She questioned as another vine entered her mouth.

She sucked it like a cock, simulating the most perfect blowjob imaginable as her sex vines continued rubbing me off. 'Yes! Please!' I begged.

'Tell me what you are,' she said as the vines brought me closer to her, pulling my cock to her head level.

'I'm your toy,' I exclaimed as my cock waited inches away from her mouth.

'Damn right,' she said, smiling. 'And my good toys get rewards.'

With that she took the head of my cock in her mouth, gently sucking it as a vine continued to penetrate her pussy. 'Ahhh!' I moaned a she sucked me off.

'Mmm,' she moaned, her thick green lips wrapped around my cock. 'Tastes better than I thought, no wonder Selina betrayed me,' she said as she pulled my cock back out for a moment.

'I'm glad my cock is good enough for you my queen,' I said as I looked down at her sexy face, wishing that the vines would release my hands so I could run them through her flowing red hair.

She bobbed hard my cock as we hung there, taking the length of it in her mouth easily. 'Fuck!' I moaned as I closed my eyes, simply enjoying the sensation of deep throating Poison Ivy.

'My turn,' she said as she pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I was immediately lowered so that my face was in front of her dripping wet pussy. 'I would be honoured my queen,' I said as she wrapped her legs around my face, forcing my mouth over her cunt.

'Mmppff,' I moaned as I poked my tongue out, entering it into her pussy with no hesitation.

'This tastes beautiful,' I thought to myself, not that it was a surprise, she was part flower after all.

'Yes! That's it my toy, you are a natural!' She moaned as she placed her hands on the back of my head, digging her nails into my skull.

I continued to do my duty as the vines returned to my cock, jerking it off as I ate her pussy. 'You might be my favourite toy yet,' she said through moans. 'Who knew a man could eat cunt this well?'

After a few seconds she unwrapped her legs and the vines pulled me away from her momentarily. 'Let's make this fair shall we?' She said as the vines twisted me upside down so we were in a mid-air sixty-nine position.

'Oh yeah!' I moaned as she took my cock in her mouth and wrapped her legs around my head again.

I couldn't believe what was happening. 'This has been one hell of a week!' I thought to myself as we ate each other. 'First Catwoman and now this!'

My sex drive had gone completely out of control, I imagined myself fucking Catwoman and Ivy and even other villains like Harley Quinn. Before long my attention was carried away to my ex-girlfriend Barbara, to Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, no woman in Gotham was safe from my sex drive any more.

'Fuck!' I moaned into her soaking wet cunt as she roughly bobbed on my cock.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' She moaned as she squirted the most delicious juices all over my face.

Immediately we were pulled back apart. 'No!' I exclaimed as her mouth left my cock and I was flipped so that I was belly up and Ivy was being slowly lowered on top of me.

'No?' She questioned. 'You shouldn't be saying no to your queen!'

'You're not my queen,' I said angrily, suddenly feeling more like myself again.

'The mind control element of the drug must be wearing off,' she said as she hovered right above me. 'You must have a high tolerance for that kind of thing, probably been trained by the bat.'

'You're damn right,' I said as I attempted to struggle against the vines.

'But... the sexual stimulants shouldn't have worn off yet, no matter the tolerance that's all biological,' she said, looking at me curiously.

'I still want to fuck you,' I exclaimed, not being able to imagine anything besides her lowered herself just slightly so my cock as inside her.

'Interesting,' she said as she lowered herself so that her cunt was pressing against my cock, just teasing it. 'I've never had a toy that didn't see me as a queen.'

'Just fuck me!' I exclaimed, begging for her to lower herself just a little more.

'I think I like it,' she said as she lowered herself slowly, sliding my cock into her soaking pussy one inch at a time.

'Ahhh!' I moaned, a broad smile hitting my lips as I finally felt the insane sensation of her perfect pussy wrapping around my cock.

'Mmm!' She moaned as I filled her cunt.

She reached up and grabbed her huge tits, playing with them as the vines pulled her up and down my cock, all the while pulling my hips up and down also. 'Let me feel those tits,' I begged, still struggling against the vines.

'As you wish,' she said, as the vines pulled me up from my back and let go of my hands.

'Yes!' I exclaimed as I felt her massive titties in my hands, squeezing them like it was the first time I'd ever touched a pair of tits. 'These are fucking incredible.'

Ivy continued to ride me. 'Suck on them,' she said. 'I've been told it's amazing.'

I followed her suggestion and brought one of her massive jugs to my mouth, taking her tiny green nipple it and suckling it. 'Whoa!' I moaned as a wave of tastes and aromas her my tongue and nose. 'This is like...'

She smiled as she continued to ride me, the vines bucking us hard into each other. 'Tastes like roses doesn't it?' She said.

'Yeah,' I moaned, taking her other tit in my mouth and sucking on that.

Before long I was pulling moth tits together and motor-boating them, gripping and mauling them as she rode my cock. 'Alright,' she said, as the vines pulled my hands away from her tits. 'Focus on what matter now.'

The vines pulled my hands and placed them on her perfect green ass. 'I don't mind this one bit,' I said as I gripped it. 'This ass is equally amazing.'

'Fuck me harder Nightwing!' She begged as she pulled herself closer to me so that her tits were back in my face. 'Fuck me like you fucked my toy!'

I did as she asked and with the help of the vines, bucked hard up and down into her cunt. 'I think it was something like this,' I said with my face stilling buried in her tits.

'Yes!' She moaned, eyes closed as I rammed her from below.

'Okay,' I thought to myself. 'She's distracted, time to put this plan into action.'

I slowly pulled one hand away from her ass, stilling fucking her as hard as I could and pressed a button on the side of my mask. 'You're about to get fucked really hard now!' I exclaimed as the Batwing burst through the window and blasted the entire room full of gas.

'What is this!' Ivy exclaimed as the vines all at once let go of us, momentarily letting us plummet to our deaths.

'You think I would come here without knowing I could find a way to beat you?' I questioned. 'Batman's had this one ready for years, just waiting for you to come out of the woodwork again.'

Suddenly we were grabbed by the vines again, this time it was because I thought it. 'Perfect,' I thought to myself. 'Now bring us down to the ground.'

The vines wrapped around Ivy's wrists and ankles and pulled her down to the floor of the green house. 'You son of a bitch!' Ivy exclaimed as she was now restrained on all fours.

I was slowly brought down to her level, the vines letting go of me as soon as I hit the floor. 'Now,' I said as I walked over to her, my cock still hard as ever. 'I could call this a day and take you back to Arkham,' I said as I lightly rubbed her ass.

'But I believe you wanted to fuck you?' I said smiling as I got down onto my knees behind her exposed ass. 'And what I was doing a minute ago, was barely fucking you.'

'A lot of talk for a boy,' she said turning back and staring at me angrily. 'Better put your money where your mouth-'

I jammed my cock hard into her pussy. 'Ahhhh!' She screeched, suddenly feeling the full force of my cock.

'How's that?' I questioned, pulling out and ramming her again.

'I'm sorry?' She panted. 'Is there someone back there?'

I smirked and gripped her ass and rammed her again, this time even harder. 'Think you're funny don't you?' I said as I slammed her pussy from behind.

'Ahhh!' She moaned. 'That's it, that's what I was waiting for!' She exclaimed, biting her bottom lip as I railed into her.

I reached down and gripped her swinging tits, squeezing them tight as I rammed her hard. 'I can't believe you thought you could outsmart me,' I said as I pinched her nipples.

'Harder!' She moaned as I banged her harder, pulling back and slapping her thick green ass as I did so.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and immediately shoved it into her asshole. 'Ahhhhhhh!' She screamed, the sound echoed around the green house for all the plants to hear.

'Fuck you feel so fucking tight!' I exclaimed as I pulled my cock from her butt and shoved it right back in again.

'God yes!' She moaned as I butt fucked her into submission. 'Fuck me like that!'

'What am you?' I questioned as I slammed her asshole repeatedly.

'I'm... I'm your...' She moaned as I slapped her ass cheek harder.

'Yes?' I questioned as I tightly gripped one ass cheek and slapped the other again.

'I'm your toy!' She exclaimed.

'Damn right!' I exclaimed as I gripped her red hair and pulled her back, launching my cock into her butt hole harder still.

'Fuck her pussy,' I commanded the vines.

They followed my orders and instantly began penetrating her cunt hard. 'Nice,' I said to myself. 'You like that?' I questioned as I continued to grip her by the hair.

'Yes!' She moaned now taking it from both holes at once.

'Fill her mouth,' I commanded again, smiling as I watched another vine enter her mouth.

'Mmmppff!' She moaned as the vine roughly fucked her face.

'I'm gonna fucking cum!' I exclaimed as Poison Ivy was being completely filled from all angles.

'Mmmmppfff!' She moaned, squirting more from her cunt herself.

'Ahhh!' I moaned as I pulled out and came hard all over her perfect green (and slightly red) ass cheeks.

'Release her,' I commanded after emptying my cock all over her ass and lower back.

The vines released her instantly, letting her drop to the floor and pant heavily as she looked back at me. 'So are you gonna arrest me now?' She questioned as I stood up, staring down at her cum covered naked form as it recovered on the floor.

'Well,' I said, looking around. 'Considering you didn't hurt anyone and all of this was just to fuck me...' I said, thinking through what I was saying.

'Maybe it's just the sex drive talking,' I said. 'But I think I'm gonna let you go.'

She looked at me surprised. 'Batman would never do something like that,' she said.

'Well, Batman's not here, I'm Nightwing and I'm in charge now,' I said, smugly smiling as I put my suit back on.

Pamela looked at me with a newfound sense of respect. 'I hope the bat never comes back,' she said.

'If this is what it's like without him,' I said. 'Then I don't want him back either.'

***

Continued in Issue 3

Author Note: Thanks for reading it, as I said last time, feedback is appreciated. Especially constructive and speculative feedback. Also I am still looking for an editor, so if anyone is interested.