Nightwing in Charge Ch. 04

Story Info
Nightwing and Huntress take on Killer Frost and the Penguin.
7.1k words
4.63
12.3k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, it is a work of fan fiction.

***

Issue 4: Cold As Ice

'So it's incurable?' I said as, Alfred and I examined the results from my blood test.

'Incurable is a bit much sir, I'd say that there's no way to flush the toxin out of your system... one day it will just disappear, but there's no way of knowing when that will be,' Alfred said, turning from the computer screen back to face me.

'Perfect,' I said sarcastically, I thought I had an uncontrollable libido before, but now it was more or less insatiable, it was already getting me into trouble, who knows what Harley did to him when he was knocked out. She could have easily removed his mask, found out his identity, taken photos, anything.

'I wouldn't worry too much about it sir,' Alfred said, sitting back in his chair. 'It's not too different from when you were a teenager anyway,' he laughed.

Suddenly a voice called from the Batcave entrance. 'Quick,' Tim exclaimed. 'Turn on the communicator, Bruce is going to send us a message!'

'Alfred!' I whispered loudly, pointing at the blood test on the screen.

Alfred quickly erased it and replaced it with the communicator screen. 'Already way ahead of your Master Drake!' Alfred called out, as Tim rushed toward us, dressed in his Red Robin outfit.

'Good,' Tim said as he walked from the shadows. 'So we're all here.'

Tim was being closely followed by someone I hadn't seen in a very long time. 'Barbara,' I said as the redheaded woman walked toward us, dressed in her purple, black and yellow costume.

'Dick,' she said coldly.

I looked away in awkwardness and shame, hoping against hope the communicator would open and a message from Bruce would break the tension in the room. She had every reason to be cold after all, five years earlier I left her and Gotham behind to travel the world and protect Bludhaven. In that time not only had she been paralysed by the Joker, but she had gone through a lengthy rehabilitation process, triumphantly coming out as the Batgirl once again and stronger than ever. For all of that though, I was nowhere to be found, I never visited her once, all I did was leave a very short message with Alfred, a couple nights after she was shot.

Alfred looked like he was about to say something, but was interrupted by the communicator. 'Everyone,' Bruce said in his full Batman outfit. 'I'd like to thank you all for keeping Gotham in good health while I've been gone, although I'm sure it's not much of a challenge for any of you,' Bruce said.

We all stared at the huge monitor. 'I'd especially like to thank Dick for gracing us with his presence,' Bruce said, causing me to roll my eyes, Alfred smirked as he noticed this.

'This is just a message letting you know, that the mission is a success, and Damien and myself will be returning to Gotham in three weeks,' Bruce said. 'Until then.'

The communicator cut off. 'Well that was a waste of time,' Tim said as we all turned from the screen to each other.

'This won't be,' Alfred said as an alert came up in the screen. 'Looks like Huntress is at it again,' he said.

'Huntress?' I questioned, looking around at everyone. 'That doesn't make any sense... I thought... Helena's dead.'

'We believe it's someone trying to take up the mantle Master Grayson,' Alfred said. 'She's been a bit of a nuisance the last couple of months, attempting to destabilise certain syndicates that are... well you know, in place of worse ones.'

'So she's a good guy?' I questioned.

'She thinks she is,' Tim said. 'But she really just messes everything up worse.'

'As anyone tried talking to her?' I questioned.

'She's similar to Helena in that respect,' Alfred said. 'Won't listen to reason, I just hope she doesn't go down the same path.'

I exchanged eye contact with Alfred. 'I'll talk to her,' I said, as I walked toward the glass box my suit was contained in.

'What makes you think you can talk to her,' Tim said, he was young, he had no idea the history the previous Huntress had with me.

I finished putting on my suit. 'I've done it before,' I said, walking toward my motorcycle and climbing on.

I looked back and exchanged eye contact with Barbara, who gave me nothing but ice before I turned back and drove off out of the cave. 'I'll have to deal with all of that another time,' I thought to myself as I sped down the familiar trail away from Wayne Manor and into Gotham City.

It didn't take me long to get where I needed to go, the footage had Huntress attacking one of Penguin's cargo drops. I figured that on a night like this, she might want to hit up another, so I sped as fast as I could to closest known cargo drop Penguin had operating. I was hoping to get there before she attacked, but once I got there I found that she was already in a heated battle with twenty men, and she was doing incredibly well.

'Whoa,' I said to myself as I watched her fight, she didn't fight like Helena. No, the way she fought reminded me more of Bruce than of anyone else I'd ever seen.

Huntress looked at me as she smashed two men's heads together and smiled, she then gestured for me to join in. She seemed a lot more willing to cooperate than the others seemed to imply, or perhaps it was because she didn't know I was affiliate with Batman. Either way, I quickly joined her, happily beating up the criminals with her until only one was left standing.

Huntress picked him up and pressed him against the cargo door. 'Who do you work for?' She questioned as she threatened him with a crossbow.

'Penguin!' He exclaimed in fear, immediately selling his boss out.

'I could have told you that,' I said as I approached her.

'What?' She questioned, arm still pressed against the henchmen's neck.

'I assumed you know it was Penguin, considering you've exclusively been attacking his shipments for months,' I said as I approached him.

Huntress rolled her eyes. 'I know that,' she said, looking at me annoyed. 'Haven't you ever interrogated anyone before? You have to ask a couple questions you know the answer to, to tell if they're lying,' she said, pressing against his neck even harder.

'My apologies,' I said. 'Of course, you could just use what I use,' I said, tapping a button on my mask.

Suddenly a heart rate monitor appeared in my field of view. 'Lie detectors work best,' I said smugly.

Huntress turned from me back to the prisoner. 'Fine,' she said. 'Now you'd better tell me the truth about this,' she said. 'And he'll know if you don't,' she added.

The guy nodded. 'Who is the Penguin dealing with in Metropolis,' she asked.

I looked at her shocked, a question I didn't know the answer to. A question I didn't even know to ask. 'Great White Shark!' He exclaimed in fear.

'He's telling the truth,' I said, watching as Huntress pressed him harder.

'When is the deal taking place?' She questioned.

'Tonight!' He yelled in pain.

I nodded at her, and she smiled and released him. 'I assume he'll do it at his little strip club, son of a bitch is that smug,' Huntress said.

I leant down and looked at the guy on the ground. 'Did you leave anything out?' I questioned, noticing something odd about his heart rate.

'No,' he lied.

I grabbed him and punched him in the face. 'Don't lie to me!'

'Fine!' He exclaimed. 'If you go there tonight, you'll get ambushed, he's got extra protection for this!'

'Extra protection?' Huntress questioned. 'What does that mean?'

The guy looked me in the eyes. 'He's hired Killer Frost t make sure the deal goes as it's supposed to!'

I punched him in the gut and threw him to the floor. 'Dammit!' Huntress exclaimed.

'If I even get a whiff that they know we're coming,' I said, looking down at the criminal. 'You'd better leave town,' I said, staring at him as menacingly as possible.

'There's no point,' Huntress said. 'I can't take on Killer Frost.'

'You don't have to do it alone,' I said, walking up behind her and tapping her on the shoulder. 'I can help you.'

'What do you mean?' She questioned.

'Well to be perfectly honest, I came over here with the intention of convincing you to give it a rest,' I said. 'But watching you fight... you're one of the best fighter's I've ever seen, so instead I'd like to make a deal with you.'

'A deal?' She asked.

'I have something I need to do, but I can't ask any of my teammates to do it,' I said, examining her. 'So my proposition is, I help you take down Frost, you help me out with my thing.'

'Are you sure you can take down Frost?' She questioned.

'I'll need to go pick up something from home first, but yeah, I think I can take her out,' I said.

'Okay,' she said. 'Before we make it official,' she said. 'What do you need my help with?'

'I need to track down Harley Quinn,' I said.

Huntress laughed. 'How could you possibly not handle that alone?'

'Let me just say, when it comes to her, I've been compromised,' I said. 'And let's leave it at that.'

Huntress looked at me suspiciously. 'Sure,' she said. 'You've got yourself a deal.'

***

Later, at the Ice Burg Lounge

***

'Okay,' Nightwing said as he scanned the outside of the club. 'It looks like the back entrance only has a couple of guards, if we can knock them out, we should be able to get through to the heart of the club with no trouble,' he said.

'Can you tell where Killer Frost is?' Huntress asked.

'Well these have heat vision, so no I can't track her location... but, I would have to believe that she would be very close to Penguin,' he said, as he turned to face Huntress.

'So you make a distraction and take her out?' She asked.

Nightwing nodded. 'Pretty much,' he said, letting a smug smirk appear on his face. 'I just have to make sure I handle her quietly.'

'You really think you can take her down solo?' Huntress questioned.

'As long as all goes to plan,' he said. 'Anyway, let's go, before they change guards.'

The two quietly leaped from building to building until they were directly above the back entrance to the Ice Club Lounge, a place that was basically a high end restaurant, strip club and brothel all rolled into one. 'On three,' Nightwing said as they both picked their targets.

'One... two... three.'

The two jumped down, right in front of the two guards. 'What the-' One began before immediately getting a swift kick to the face from Huntress. Nightwing dealt with his foe before he could even register something was amiss. The two looked at each other and smiled, clearly turned on by each other's precision. They nodded at each other and made their way inside, quickly coming to a fork in the road.

'So that way is the main room,' Nightwing said, pointing down a corridor that went left. 'And this way, is where I'll be making my distraction, I assume you have a plan for what you're gonna do once you get there?'

'Is winging it a plan?' Huntress questioned.

'Good luck,' Nightwing said, looking somewhat shocked before turning to the right and sprinting.

'Have fun,' Huntress joked before turning down her own corridor.

She slowly made her way through a weaving web of halls, having memorised the plans that Nightwing gave her. 'So this is it huh?' Huntress said once she made it to the staff entrance to the strip club portion of the lounge.

'There you are, you son of a bitch,' she said, leering at the Penguin, who looked like he was meeting with Great White Shark at that very moment.

'Shit,' she said, watching as Killer Frost was called away. 'I need to get closer.'

She looked behind and noticed a stripper dressed as Wonder Woman entering a door to her left. 'Okay,' Huntress said to herself, the winging it portion of her plan finally kicking in.

Huntress followed the Wonder Woman cosplayer into the room and found that the room was full of women dressed like members of the Justice League and various Gotham vigilantes and criminals alike.

'Finally!' A woman dressed like Black Canary called out as Huntress walked in. 'You must be Jessica, I was starting to think you'd never show up!'

'I had car trouble,' Huntress said, not believing her luck.

'We'll talk about that later, you need to get out there!' Black Canary said. 'Nice Huntress outfit by the way, very authentic.'

'Thanks,' Huntress said. 'Just right up there?'

'Yes, yes, hurry up,' Black Canary said, pushing Huntress out onto the stage.

'Ladies and gentlemen,' a voice called out. 'Tonight we have a special treat, a brand new girl, you know her for being a pain in the ass, but tonight she's giving nothing but love, the Huntress!'

The curtains suddenly opened and revealed Huntress standing, looking somewhat unsure of herself. 'Whoever thought those stripping lessons Mom gave me would ever have actually come in handy,' she thought to herself as she began to sexily saunter over to the stripper pole.

Huntress's outfit consisted of five major elements. First her tits were encased in a black and purple sleeveless jacket, that that travelled from her neck down to right beneath her tits, a zip was the only thing keeping her massive tits in place. Next was her underwear, lightly armoured but with barely any coverage at all, it basically looked like she was wearing black and purple panties. Next she had long purple gloves and boots, and finally she had her mask, which was framed to kind of look like a bat. She of course, wore all of this to keep as agile as possible, but in this situation, it just happens to work perfectly as what an actual stripper would wear.

Huntress pranced around the stage, dancing as dollar bills were thrown up. She used the pole, sexily treating it like a giant cock as she moaned and looked pleasured for the audience. She mostly focused on the side of the stage that Penguin and Great White Shark were watching from, trying her best to get their attention.

'Show us your tits!' Someone from the crowd yelled out.

Huntress was momentarily stunned, wondering if she was really going to go through with it or not. After all she wasn't really a stripper. 'No,' she thought to herself. 'Can't blow my cover now.'

She slowly grabbed the zip at the bottom of her jacket, and stared directly at Penguin as she pulled upwards. The crowd went wild as the zip slowly but surely made its way all the up to the top of her jacket, clicking out and separating the two halves. 'It's not or never,' Huntress thought to herself as she grabbed the two halves of the jacket, preparing to release her tits.

The room was uproarious as she pulled her jacket open, revealing her glorious tits to the entire room. 'Holy shit!' Someone yelled out.

'Those are fucking huge!' Another person exclaimed as Huntress began dancing again.

'Double D's at least,' one of the men said, watching as Huntress bent over and began grinding her ass against the pole, her tits hanging perfectly in front of his eyes.

Huntress continued to dance and made eye contact with Penguin, who looked absolutely delighted to see this new dancer perform. Before long though the allotted time was coming to a close, and Huntress had to make her way back stage. 'Holy shit,' one of the women said as Huntress walked back into the green room. 'I've never seen a response like that!'

'Really?' Huntress questioned.

'I mean look at all of that money!' The woman, who was dressed like Poison Ivy said, pointing at the sheer volume of cash that had been stuffed down Huntress's pants.

'Are those real?' One of the girls asked, grabbing at Huntress's massive tits.

'Let's just say I've got good genes,' Huntress said as a couple of the other girls also grabbed her tits.

'Huntress, or whatever your name is,' the Wonder Woman stripper said. 'The Penguin wants to see you; he has requested a lap dance.'

'Perfect,' Huntress thought to herself a she zipped up her jacket and followed Wonder Woman. As disgusting as giving Penguin a lap dance sounds, it was the best possible way to get the intel she needed before taking everyone down.

Huntress was led by stripper Wonder Woman out into the Strip Club, she noticed however, that Great White Shark and Penguin were not in their booth anymore. 'Dammit,' she thought to herself, they wanted a private lap dance, which probably meant a little bit extra, and Huntress wasn't sure if she could provide that.

'You ever given a private lap dance before?' Wonder Woman asked as they approached the closed door.

Huntress nodded. 'Yeah, plenty of times,' she responded.

Wonder Woman looked her up and down. 'Sure, well you've never done one for the Penguin, he's going to ask you for a little bit extra, a hand job... if he really likes you; a blowjob... if you don't do it, not only will he kick you out, he'll fire you as well so... now's the time to decide how seriously you want this.'

'I want it,' Huntress said, nodding at Wonder Woman to open the door.

'Good luck,' Wonder Woman said, holding it open as Huntress stepped inside.

'It's about damn time!' Penguin exclaimed as the door closed behind Huntress.

It was a small room; the exact kind of space you'd expect for a task so filthy. 'Well get over here and start dancing!' Penguin called out.

Huntress walked towards the two men, trying her best not to grimace as she noticed their obvious erections. 'Who would like to go first?' She asked.

'Just dance for us,' Penguin said.

'As you wish,' Huntress said as she began implementing her dancing techniques, sensually moving her body to the music.

'If only the real one were as obedient,' Penguin said, practically drooling as he stared at Huntress's perfect ass swaying to the music.

'Is she the one fucking with the shipments?' Great White Shark asked, eyes also glued to Huntress's body.

'At first,' Penguin said. 'Apparently she was helped by Nightwing tonight.'

'I thought Nightwing was in Bludhaven?' Great White asked.

'Everything is crazy at the moment,' Penguin said. 'Show us your tits honey,' Penguin said, taking a huge grip of Huntress's ass as he did so.

Huntress was shocked at the sudden groping. 'Yes sir,' she said, smiling as convincingly as she could whilst unzipping her jacket.

Penguin kept a hold of Huntress's ass. 'Too crazy for our deal?' Great White questioned.

'Our deal is mostly in Metropolis,' Penguin said, the two men salivating as Huntress's huge tits were revealed yet again.

'Good, because Ra's really needs that product,' Great White said, reaching out and groping Huntress's tit as he talked. 'Are these real?' he asked suddenly, squeezing her massive tit in his equally massive hand.

'One hundred percent,' she responded, trying her best not to trust her instincts and beat him senseless.

'Wow,' Great White said, playing with her nipple between his massive fingers. 'It's like from another world!'

'You have no idea,' Huntress thought to herself. Suddenly Penguins hand dug deep inside her bottoms, gripping her ass as he talked.

'My investor is happy to provide them to Ra's, not that I particularly understand why these jewels are worth so much to him,' Penguin said, running his stumpy finger through Huntress's ass cheeks. 'So long as you provide your end of the deal.'

Suddenly Penguin used his free hand to undo his pants, pulling his small cock out and jerking it. 'It's all yours hon,' Penguin said, stroking his cock with a look of absolute lust in his eyes.

'Fuck,' Huntress thought to herself. She was close, all she needed was for Penguin to drop the name of his investor or at least what exactly it was they were trading. Metropolis and Ra's were a good start, but considering all she'd already gone through, it'd be a shame for her to leave without getting any real useful information.

'I don't have all day,' Penguin shouted.

'Sorry sir,' Huntress said, getting down on her knees and taking his cock in her hand, lightly jacking it as the two men turned back toward each other.

12