Nightwing in Charge Ch. 05

Story Info
Nightwing and Huntress let off some steam.
10k words
4.32
13.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, it is a work of fan fiction.

***

Issue 5: Don't Fuck With Crazy

'This is... this is certainly something,' the red hooded man mused as he stared at the laptop screen.

The laptop was sitting in amongst a desk covered in electrical equipment, all of which, from afar seemed to just be random garbage, but to him, all had purpose. The hooded man's name was Anarky, and he was not alone in his workshop, standing behind him was the owner of the laptop; Harley Quinn.

'Do ya think you can do it?' Harley asked, she was now wearing a naughty nurse outfit.

Anarky stared at Harley through her reflection in the laptop screen. 'It shouldn't be too difficult,' he said, now beginning to type code. 'What you want me to do though, could put me in a bad place with a lot of people.'

'So what, we're bad guys right?' Harley said, smirking crazily at the hooded man.

'I'm not like you,' Anarky said, somewhat annoyed. 'I actually respect Batman, even though he doesn't take it far enough.'

'So will you do it or not?' Harley asked impatiently.

Anarky narrowed his eyes and continued to look at Harley's reflection for a moment, in a way Harley suspected was lustfully. 'I'll do it,' he said, smirking. 'But I'll need something in return.'

Harley rolled her eyes, having been through this enough times already. 'Fine,' she said, as she undid her top and revealed her huge pale tits to the young man, his back still to her.

'Whoa,' he said, finally turning away from the laptop as he slowly swivelled his chair to face her, a dumbstruck look replacing the smirk on his face.

Harley grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. 'You can fuck me however you want, that's what you want right?' she said.

Anarky looked down at his hands which were groping Harleys' massive jugs and then quickly back up to her face, clearly at a loss for words. 'What are you? A virgin or something?' Harley questioned as she stared into his blank expression. 'This might actually be fun!' She said pulling his face towards her and shoving it into her bosom. 'I've never made someone into a man before!' She exclaimed in glee.

Anarky's hands dropped to his sides. 'Hmmppf!' Anarky exclaimed, voice muffled by Harley's huge pale tits.

'Come on!' Harley squealed, as she reached down to unzip his jeans. 'No need to be-' But when Harley reached his crotch, she didn't feel the hard cock she was expecting.

'Hey!' Harley exclaimed, boobs still pressed against Anarky's face. 'What gives?'

'I'm gay!' Anarky called out.

'What?' Harley said, looking down through her tits in confusion. 'Then what did you want from me?'

'Money,' Anarky said. 'Obviously I was expecting money.'

'Oh...' Harley said. 'I guess I can... I can give you money,' Harley said, somewhat deflated.

'Great,' Anarky said somewhat annoyed. 'Now that that's sorted... can you get your tits out of my face so I can get to work?'

***

At Huntress's Place

***

'I have to say,' I said, staring at Huntress's unbelievable body, still wet from the shower. 'I wasn't expecting you to say that.'

I couldn't believe how incredible her body was. In fact, the only thing I could think of at the time that could match the shape of her body was the beauty of her face. She looked like a younger, and somehow hotter version of Selina Kyle, from her huge cat like eyes to her thick lips which at this time were positioned as a knowing smirk.

It almost seemed impossible how long I stared at her, taking in every inch of her body as the streams of water that ran down from her soaking wet hair reflected in the moonlight. For all I knew I spent hours taking in her gorgeous perfectly shaped breasts, round and enormous with just the right amount of sag.

I felt tempted to ask her to turn around so I could get a better view of her ass, from where I was standing I could tell it looked amazing. Everything about her felt other worldly, like she was carved by the gods themselves, built entirely for mans' pleasure. 'And tonight,' I thought to myself, unsure if I was being lead more by actual lust or the toxins in my system. 'The pleasure is all mine.'

'Are you from the past?' I questioned as I examined her soaking wet, neatly trimmed pussy.

Huntress grinned. 'No,' she said, moving towards me. 'Why do you ask that?'

'You just look a lot like someone I know but... younger,' I said as she stopped, inches away from me.

She grabbed me by the chin and lifted it up until I was looking her in the eyes once more. 'If I told you who I was, or where I came from, you wouldn't believe me,' Huntress said, closing her eyes and kissing me deeply on the lips.

'Try me,' I said once our lips parted, barely an inch away from each other.

'If it's all the same to you,' Huntress said, as she brought her hands down to my belt and quickly undid it. 'I'd rather fuck first and answer questions later.'

'I'll try to contain my curiosity,' I said, kissing down her neck as she pulled my pants down, letting my cock go free.

I squeezed her glorious bosoms in my hands for a moment, thumbing at her perfect nipples as she groped my dick. 'I think I know where you came from,' I said, as I pressed my face between her massive jugs.

Huntress laughed, stroking my cock with her soft hands. 'Go on,' she said, gripping my dick. 'I'll give you one more guess before you shut the fuck up and fuck me.'

I could barely hear her; my face was resting snugly between her breasts. 'You're a clone,' I said. 'You've got the DNA of Catwoman and Wonder Woman inside you,' I said, kissing her tits while I continued to grope them.

Huntress looked at me with a bewildered expression on her face. 'Clone?' She said in shock. 'Really?' She continued while taking her free hand and pulling me up by my chin out of her bosom. 'You get one guess and you go right to clone?'

'Well,' I said, hands still firmly pressed against her chest. 'I mean, it's not like clones don't exist...' I was embarrassed, the more I thought about it, the stupider and possibly offensive my guess seemed.

Huntress rolled her eyes and continued to hold her grip on my chin, and on my cock. 'Now that we've got that out of the way, I believe we had a deal,' she said stroking my cock again. 'I believe you're supposed to shut the fuck up and fuck me,' she said.

I nodded silently and released my hands from her tits, moving them down to grip her unbelievably perfect heart shaped ass. 'Don't go too easy,' she said as I pulled her closer to me by her ass, while she simultaneously directed my cock toward her pussy.

I smiled and closed my eyes, kissing her softly on the lips as my cock slowly entered her. 'Oh!' She moaned, her hand moving away from my chin and gripping my ass as I penetrated her.

He pussy was easily the tightest I'd been in for a long time, the way it felt as it consumed my dick was incredible. 'Ahh!' I moaned as she removed her hand from my cock and let it enter into her completely, until the two of us stood mostly naked, fused together at the hips and lips.

We were standing underneath her skylight, near the dining room of her studio apartment. 'Fuck me,' Huntress moaned as we continued to passionately make out. 'Fuck me so hard I forget that last twelve hours ever happened,' she said.

Not one to miss an order I quickly gripped her thighs in my hands and pulled them up so they were resting on my hips. 'Yes!' She moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled herself up and down on my cock.

I continued to grip her as I bucked my hips, fucking her while standing as she arched backwards, beads of sweat or shower water glistening in the moonlight as she rode me.

'Take me to the bed!' She begged as I continued to ram her.

I nodded and made to take a step to turn around, completely forgetting I had my pants wrapped around my ankles. 'Fuck!' I exclaimed as the two of us fell forward, my cock ramming hard into her as her dining table broke her fall. 'Sorry,' I said as she laid back onto the table.

'Don't apologise,' she said, tightening her legs around my waist. 'Just fuck me!'

I reached down and grabbed her godly tits in my hands, immediately bucking my hips, fucking her hard against the table. 'Oh my!' She exclaimed as I rammed her, roughly penetrating her soaking wet pussy. 'Oh my fucking god!' She bellowed.

I smirked to myself as I groped her breasts, pinching her nipples in my fingers while continuing to fuck her. 'God I'm getting good at this,' I thought to myself.

'Ohhh!' She exclaimed, eyes closed while I fucked her. 'Squeeze em tighter!' She begged.

I gripped her nipples in-between my finger and thumbs, roughly twisting them as I penetrated her harder. 'Ahh fuck yes!' She squealed, before biting her bottom lip.

'Take me to the bed,' she moaned eventually, clearly having had enough of this detour to the dining table.

I nodded and quickly reached down to my boots, undoing them and kicking them away before pulling off my leggings and discarding them. 'There,' I said as I looked back up, finding that Huntress had dug two fingers into her pussy while she was waiting for me.

I picked her up, one hand under her back and another under her knees, letting her finger fuck herself as I walked over to her bed. 'Enjoy it while it lasts,' I said, leaning down and kissing her nose as she furiously fingered herself.

Once we stood in front of her bed, I threw her onto it, smirking as she bounced backwards a little. 'Come here,' she said, smiling as she used her previously occupied fingers to gesture for me as I ripped off my shirt and gloves, throwing them to the side.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled towards her, gripping her by the wrists and pinning her down. 'You are so fucking beautiful,' I said as I kissed her mouth, shoving my tongue deep inside.

Huntress used her legs to wrap around my waist. 'No no no, shh, no talking,' she said as she pulled my waist closer to hers with her legs. 'I just need you to fuck me right now,' she begged, kissing me again and waiting for my cock to re-enter her.

I pushed my cock deep into her pussy again, continuing to kiss her as I penetrated. I kept my hands firmly wrapped around her wrists, pulling them above her head and pinning them together as I continued to fuck her. She moaned loudly into my mouth, even go so far as to bite my bottom lip to show me how much she was enjoying herself. I returned the favour by ploughing her even harder, causing her to basically scream down my throat.

I took her wrists and fit them together, making it possible for me to hold them in one hand. 'God dammit,' I moaned as I took a moment to breathe. I then pulled my free hand down and gripped her left tit, squeezing it tightly while I continued to fuck her.

'Mmm,' she moaned, smiling at me. 'You really like those huh?' She said, referring to her breasts.

'What can I say?' I asked rhetorically as I honked her tit. 'I really like tits!' Imagining for a moment how good it would feel to titfuck her.

'You know,' she said, while I continued to rail her. 'I could very easily break free of this grip you've got here,' she said, referring to the single hand I was using to hold down two of her arms.

'Yeah,' I said, bucking faster and watching as she began to writhe in passion. 'I'm betting you probably don't want to break free.'

I was right of course, she made no attempt to escape my grip instead she just moaned, her voice vibrating as she talked. 'Fu-u-u-u-u-ck!' She seethed, a tear coming to her eyes. 'So-o-o-o-o fu-u-u-u-u-ucki-i-i-i-i-ing go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!'

I pulled my hands off her wrists and tit and placed one on her collarbone and the other on her face, gripping both spots tight. 'You feel so fucking good!' I exclaimed, as her legs loosened and slid down to be more entwined to my own.

'Fucking yes!' Huntress exclaimed, scrunching her face up. 'I'm gonna fucking cum!' She bellowed through my hand, which was almost covering her mouth.

My collarbone bound hand threatened to choke her, but I didn't dare, instead I just rammed her harder, pulling my knees up and really giving it to her. 'Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-es!' She exclaimed, eyes rolling into her head as I pounded her as hard as I could.

'I just...' she panted as I slowed down, knowing my job as done. 'I just fucking came harder than...' She continued to pant, sweat streaming down her face. 'Harder than I've ever cum before,' she eventually finished.

'Now,' I said as I stroked her face, sliding some of her still wet hair off it. 'Now it's my turn,' I said, smirking and looking down at her tits, trying to decide if I wanted to finish on them or take her from behind.

I pulled my cock out of her and got up on my knees, still thinking about the decision as Huntress leaned over toward her bedside cabinet. 'I think my decision has just been made for me,' I thought to myself, taking my hand and gripping her ass cheek as she made to grab something from the cabinet.

'You got that right,' Huntress said, and before I knew it, she had flipped me over onto my back and had my wrist in her hands. 'Sorry about this,' she said as she handcuffed me to the bed frame. 'I'm not finished yet,' she said, as she cuffed my other hand.

I was too bewildered and horny to put up a fight, but as soon as I came back to my senses I started to panic. 'Wait,' I said, quickly shaking my wrists. 'Are you seriously gonna kill me right now?" I exclaimed, cursing my increased sex drive and briefly wondering if Harley was behind this.

Huntress looked panicked. 'Oh no no no!' She said as she straddled my stomach. 'I'm sorry, I meant I'm not done fucking you yet!'

I stopped the movement of my wrists and looked at her as she smiled at me nervously. 'You could've warned a guy before you chained him to a bed,' I said, half-seriously.

'Would you have done it?" She questioned as she began grinding my cock between her ass cheeks.

She moved her ass up and down, sending waves of pleasure from my cock up to my brain. 'I guess I wouldn't have,' I admitted, letting the feeling of her rump against my cock calm me down.

'Now that I've got your trust,' Huntress said, leaning down and pressing her jugs against my chest, kissing me softly on the cheek. 'I think it's only fair, I get to see your face.'

'Wait,' I said limply as she pulled my mask off, placing it on the bedside table.

'Relax,' she said, placing her hands on my chest and gripping my pecs. 'It's only fair right?'

She removed her long wet hair from her chest and pulled it back behind her shoulders. 'You make a good point,' I said as she pulled her ass up, hovering her pussy over my cock.

Huntress smiled and lowered her pussy onto my cock, slowly letting her tight box engulf me. I moaned in pleasure once I was completely inside her, the tightness of her pussy was still shocking to me. How could a woman this good at fucking, have this tight a cunt? There was something otherworldly about her, something adding credence to my designed for sex theory.

'Holy shit,' I moaned as she rode me, bouncing on my cock while gripping my chest.

'Yeah!' She exclaimed, her eyes open as wide as they could manage. 'You're so big!'

I watched longingly as her huge breasts bounced in the air, making a loud slapping sound against her chest each time that she bucked. It was hypnotising how incredible they looked, covered in sweat and water, with nipples just begging to be suckled. A sight only matched by just how sexy her face looked, her bright white teeth clenched down on her thick pink bottom lip, and of course her gorgeous eyes that radiated in the moonlight.

'I can't even believe this is happening,' I said as she leant forward, bringing her tits to my face a she bucked faster.

I took shook my head back and forth, motor boating her tits as she rode me. 'Fu-u-uck Ye-e-s!' I exclaimed as she jiggled her humungous bosom in my face. I poked my tongue out and licked them, eventually managing to secure a nipple in my mouth when she stopped jiggling.

'Mmm,' she moaned as I suckled on her tit. 'Bite me!' She exclaimed.

I bit down hard on her nipple, shaking my head from side to side as she moaned in absolute pleasure, immediately riding my cock even harder. 'I think I'm gonna fucking cum again!' She exclaimed as I treated her nipple like a chew toy.

'Me too!' I exclaimed, feeling a mounting pressure in my cock, knowing that soon I could release inside her beautiful pussy.

Suddenly though, she stopped and pulled her breasts away from my face. 'No no no,' she started as she pulled herself off my cock. 'We can't have that!'

'Fuck!' I moaned as she crawled up my body. 'Please just let me cum!' I exclaimed.

She was straddling my chest now and laughing, clearly loving the control she had over the situation. 'How about this,' she started, placing a finger on my chin. 'You make me cum two more times and you can cum where ever and however you want.'

I closed my eyes in frustration, wondering if I could truly hold it for two more climaxes. 'Okay,' I said, reopening them again, knowing how I could at least get one out of the way. 'Sit on my face.'

Her eyes lit up. 'Those are the four words a woman waits for to hear her whole life!' She joked as she placed her knees around my head and sopping wet cunt in my face.

'Mppfff,' I garbled, instantly getting right to work and poking my tongue in her pussy.

'Shh!' She said, placing her hands on my skull. 'Just eat.'

I sloppily poked my tongue in and out of her pussy, circling it around as she writhed in pleasure, gripping my skull harder with every passing second. Her pussy tasted so good I felt like it had to be bad for me, like it was sugar coated or something.

'Yes!' She moaned as I ate her out. 'God dammit yes!'

I knew it wouldn't take long to bring her to this point, after all, she was quite close before we made the change, I knew with one more move I'd be able to bring her to climax again. I began nudging her pussy with my nose as I tongue fucked her, adding that extra bit of stimulation while also letting my chin rub her as well.

She began cooing in pleasure, digging her nails into my skull. 'Ahhhh!' She moaned, basically fucking my face with her cunt. 'Jesus fucking Christ!' She bellowed as she came hard, squirting on my lips.

'Oh my...' She panted, climbing off my face and falling beside me. 'I don't know if I can...' She looked like she'd just climbed a mountain in record time. 'Is there such a thing as feeling too good?' She questioned, leaning down and kissing my lips.

'Let's find out,' I said as she began to lick her own juices off my face.

'Yeah,' she said, lust in her eyes. 'Think you can handle me on your cock again?'

I had gotten a bit of a second wind thanks to the detour. 'I could go all night,' I said, raising my eyebrows and daring her to climb back on me.

She giggled and turned around, giving me a great view of her ass as she crawled toward my feet. 'Not with the view I'm gonna give you,' she said as she continued to crawl.

'God you play dirty,' I said as she climbed back up onto my cock, this time facing away from me.

'Don't act like you don't love it,' she laughed, knowing full well how balls to the wall amazing her body looked from behind.

I just stared at her, marvelling at the way her wet raven hair stuck to her back. She had a perfect hourglass body, her ass looked incredible like it was made in Photoshop. She looked too perfect to exist, like a cartoon come to life. And none of that held a candle to how she looked in motion, her perfect ten out of ten ass bouncing as she rode my cock. The mischievous look on her face as she turned back, feeling up her own body and licking her lips, almost forcing me to cum.

'Try as hard as you want,' I exclaimed a she gripped her breasts in her hands, still riding my cock. 'I will get you to cum a third time before I do,' I promised.