Niki Gets Naughty

Story Info
Married beauty is seduced by her personal trainer.
17k words
4.02
260.9k
148

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

*** I'd like to thank Jill for her contributions to this story!***

The alarm clock emitted its shrill electronic squawk, rudely pulling Eric Baxter from his pleasant slumber. Groaning, he rolled over, shot an arm out and slid the alarm button to off, relieved by the silence that once again engulfed the bedroom.

Getting up, putting on his glasses, he looked back down at the bed. The bright morning summer sun pierced through the curtained window illuminating his lovely wife to his gaze. Her shoulder length blond hair lay about her head like a halo. His angel. The most beautiful woman he'd ever known, and she'd married him. The thought still amazed him.

Niki had been his first love, his true love, and his college sweetheart. She was the woman he'd lost his virginity to. How a guy like him had ever attracted a former beauty queen and model was beyond his comprehension. Not that he was complaining.

Before he'd met Niki, he knew that something had been missing in his life. He felt that all of the details were there, he was a rich kid after all, but the color was not there. He'd felt like a black and white photograph, only when he'd met Niki did a little bit of color start to bleed into his life.

They'd dated throughout college. He still remembered the night he'd professed his love for her. He'd felt something blossoming within him, as he looked at this beautiful woman sitting with him. And when she returned the profession he became overjoyed. After all this time, a woman really cared for him.

_____________________________________

Niki lay in bed, still more than half asleep, listening to Eric as he moved around. She heard the bathroom door close and then the shower start. She thought that she might be able to get another ten minutes of sleep before Eric finished his shower.

She lay there but just couldn't quite cross back over into sleep. Soon she heard the shower stop and then Eric was back in the bedroom, roughly drying his just washed red hair.

Sitting on the edge of the bed he reached out and gently patted Niki's left calf. "You getting up?"

"Mmm. Yeah," she said, opening her large, warm blue eyes.

Niki Baxter crawled sleepily out of bed. She yawned, inhaled, exhaled, pushed herself off the bed and headed for the bathroom, pulling off her cotton pajama top as she went, her large round tits bouncing, her peach colored nipples erect.

At the bathroom door she stopped and turned – posing her breasts perfectly in profile – and said, "Don't forget, I have that appointment at the fitness center today with that personal trainer."

Eric watched his wife, drinking in her beauty. "Okay. I'll be busy with the Corwin trial today, we have jury selection."

Eric Baxter was five inches short of being six foot tall with a willowy build, unruly red hair, and green eyes filled with worry. He wore narrow, gold-rimmed glasses that gave him a scholarly look, and dressed in conservative grey, blue or black suits. He was a typical product of money: conservative, mild, and polite.

_____________________________________

Niki Baxter had a decent body, she thought – not quite Hollywood quality, but decent. Maybe after a couple of months at this fitness center, and if she dropped a few pounds...maybe. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror mounted on the back of the bathroom door...is my ass fat?

While Niki showered Eric went downstairs put together a small breakfast, fresh fruit, whole-wheat toast, and juice.

Niki came down from her shower wearing a teal colored robe, a white towel wrapped around her head. The couple sat and ate breakfast together, talked a little and then Eric left for work.

_____________________________________

The day was brilliant and warm with a light wind out of the southwest, just enough of a breeze to ruffle the stars' n' stripes on the neighbors flag pole. Puffy fair-weather clouds tooling across a pale blue sky, dew sparkling on the lawns.

Niki arrived at the fitness center at ten that morning. It was a really nice place, serving an upscale clientele. It was tucked into a recently renovated downtown section of 1900-era red brick two and three story buildings located in the cities entertainment and social district.

She pushed through the outer door stepping into a ceramic tiled lobby. An attractive receptionist behind an expensive cherry counter looked up and flashed a brilliant smile at her.

"May I help you?"

"Yes. My name is Niki Baxter. I have an appointment with Jake Smith."

The girl looked into a flat computer screen, clicked the mouse a couple of times, and said, "Okay. Will you follow me please? I'll lead you back to Mr. Smith's office."

Niki fell behind the girl and they walked around a curving wall partition and the work out area opened up to them. Niki followed the receptionist past all of the machines to a wide set of stairs and followed her up those also. They stopped in front of the first door in a hallway leading from the balcony at the top.

The girl knocked, "Jake? Niki Baxter is here."

Jake looked up from yellow legal pad he'd been writing on. Upon seeing Niki his mouth didn't drop open, but he felt as if it had. She was the kind of cheerleader-looking woman who could make you breathe a little harder; and she did.

"Thanks Julie," he said, standing, straightening out his tall, muscular frame. "Please, come in and sit down."

He did a quick assessment of Niki. She was a little top-heavy Jake thought, but there was nothing wrong with that, she had a beautiful face and blue eyes that seemed to promise a good time. He could smell her, her perfume; it was a subtle scent, something wild and light. She held his eyes for an extra second and he thought, Hmmm. A shot of testosterone ran through his bloodstream.

Niki took a seat and felt her heart flutter. This guy was incredibly good looking, his t-shirt rippling with muscles. Jake Smith was a tall, tough, well built man, dark complected, blue eyed, and deeply tanned from the summer sun. He had a couple of white scars distributed around the tan; they gave him a sexy roughness, souvenirs of a rambunctious life.

"When you called the other day you said you wanted to get into shape so you could get back into modeling. How long has it been, what kind of modeling did you do?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his close cropped, dark hair.

"It's been about three years since I've worked. I started off with beauty pageants, and then worked before and during college on some fashion spreads. I was always a little too heavy up top to break into runway fashion though."

"A former model and beauty queen." His friendly steel blue eyes twinkled. "So basically we'll want to tone you up. Tighten some things," he said, flashing a smile at her that caused her heart to skip.

Flushing a little she said, "Uh, yeah. I'd like to lose a few pounds also."

"We can do that, though I don't see where you need to lose them. I've set up an appointment with our nutritionist for this afternoon. Let's take a walk down to the fitness room and we'll talk about workout plans and goals." He stood up and she followed him.

They walked around, Niki checking out his physique, his tight butt in the dark gray athletic pants he wore and the heavy, broad shoulders and rippling chest under his thick black t-shirt. She thought that she shouldn't be doing this, she was married, but she couldn't help herself. He was pure eye candy.

Jake tried her on different machines, explaining the exercises and how he felt they'd benefit her, what areas the exercise would target.

At one point he was appraising her ass when she turned and caught him. He knew he'd been caught and wasn't the least abashed by it.

"How'd you wind up owning this place?" She asked him. She had a really nice smile, Jake thought, soft and sadly sexy. It made you want to protect her, to take her someplace safe...like a bed.

"I studied business in college and was always an athlete. I played pro ball for a couple of years and after that was over I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life. I thought to myself, I know about staying in shape and how to run a business, so I thought there'd be an opportunity there, but I wanted to do it right so I did some research and decided to open a fitness center that catered to people with money," he laughed, a nice, friendly laugh.

At eleven thirty Jake said, "That should be good for today. There's still an hour before your appointment with the nutritionist. I always break for lunch at this time, there's a great little deli down the street I always walk to. You're more than welcome to join me."

She hesitated for a fraction of a second and thought, I am hungry and its just lunch. "I'd like that, if you're sure you don't mind?"

"No, not at all. It'll gives us a chance to talk some more," he said, smiling at her again.

His smile did something to her. It made her stomach tingle.

"We'll set up your schedule on the way out."

They set up a schedule for Niki and walked down to the deli. She tried watching him out of the corner of her eye, not wanting to be obvious, impressed with the easy way he moved, the efficiency of his motion, the bulging muscles of his arms.

At the deli they stood in line, waiting to place their orders. With his height advantage he had a great view of her deep, inviting cleavage, swelling from the top of her low cut, tight little workout shirt.

He ordered a roast beef sandwich on honey rye, no mayonnaise and a small chicken breast salad, no dressing, and a bottle of water. "Your turn," he said.

"Just a second," Niki said. She was looking at a small blue spiral notebook that she had taken from her purse. She did a series of calculations, her lips moving. She was very serious, noting the calories, hoping to impress Jake with her dedication.

Jake found it amusing, trying very hard not to laugh.

"You're trying not to laugh," she said, looking up suddenly, catching him at it. She was wearing a gold cross on a delicate little golden chain around her neck and when she tipped her head the cross slid from the center point of the her cleavage to the top swell of her left breast, stroking her tanned skin with a butterfly's touch.

"And succeeding," he said, trying to grin but his breathing had gone wrong; the little golden cross was hypnotic, like something straight out of a magicians show.

She stuffed the notebook back into her purse and wound up ordering a chicken breast salad with light tangy bacon tomato dressing and strawberry flavored water.

They took their orders, found an empty booth, sat down and got busy with the food. They talked a little about the gym, nutrition, and workout plans.

She groaned, "I used to be able to eat and not have to worry about counting and calculating. I'm only in my mid-twenties and the food's sticking to me. I'll probably weigh two-hundred pounds when they bury me."

"You look good," he said.

Her eyes came up, meeting his brilliant baby blues. "I'd look great if I lost ten pounds," she said with a thin smile.

"I stand by my original statement. Look, all we have to do is tone you up, then get you on a plan that makes it convenient for you to work out. A maintenance plan."

She went back to her food, keeping her eyes away from his. "So," she said, and a moment later. "Are you married? Any kids?"

"No and no. How about you? You're wearing a ring," he said, taking a bite of his sandwich, watching her thoughtfully.

"Yup, married, no kids though," she said, spearing a chunk of chicken with her fork. "My husband is a public defender for the county. He enjoys helping people."

"Public defender? Doesn't he get stuck with a bunch of those slime bag criminals?" He had a way of listening that seemed to pull the words out of her. He was attentive, really listening, she really liked that.

"Sometimes. But he is really idealistic, you know, everyone is innocent until proven guilty? Justice for all? So he doesn't mind it."

"Good guy?"

"Eric? Eric is great," she said, positively. "He's the gentlest man I've ever known. I met him in college. We got married right after he started law school. Wasn't even all that bad being newly married with him still in school. His family has a little money so we never had to struggle, we were always comfortable."

"Huh. Sounds like a good guy." Jake watched her for a moment, finished the last bite of his sandwich and slid out of the booth. "I'll be right back."

They've got problems, Niki and Eric, he thought as he walked to the counter. He ordered another bottle of water. She likes him okay, but there's no heat. When he looked back, she was watching people in the street, a shaft of sunlight cutting across the table and her hands. She's beautiful, he thought.

When he got back to the table she was dabbing the corners of her full, curvaceous mouth with a napkin. "Done," she said. "So, how good's this nutritionist?"

"Alexa? She's about the best. Really knows nutrition, inside and out. You'll like her," he said.

"Girlfriend?" She asked, tentatively.

"What? Alexa? No, she's very happily married and more than ten years older than me." He was amused by the question, yet increasingly curious. Was she checking on his availability? "Well, we should get going. We don't want to keep her waiting. Alexa keeps a very busy schedule."

They slid from the booth, collected everything and dumped their trays into the garbage can on the way out the door. They walked back to the fitness center in silence, his awareness of her growing.

He walked her back to Alexa's office, performed the introductions, and turned to leave. Niki asked, "Tomorrow at nine?"

He stopped, looked back at her smiling, "Yeah, I'll see you at nine tomorrow. We'll get your training program started."

That night, Niki Baxter, faithful wife, went to sleep with lust in her heart.

_____________________________________

The rest of the week Jake ran Niki through the workout routine he'd devised for her. Each afternoon she'd go home, muscles sore from the increased activity. She'd take a couple of ibuprofen and then take a long hot bath to relieve the aches.

Jake found that he was looking forward to seeing Niki each day and was increasingly disappointed when she went home at the end of each workout. He recognized what was happening, he wanted this woman.

On Friday afternoon as Niki was leaving another trainer walked up to Jake, catching him as he watched her walk out.

"You've got drool dripping out of the side of your mouth, lover-boy," said the twenty-something trainer, a guy with long brown hair, tied back in a short ponytail and Labrador retriever eyes named Dan Keltey.

"Just looking," Jake said.

"I see you're still attracted to fuck-me blondes, you know, the ones with big, firm breasts..." Dan retorted with a grin.

"She's married," Jake replied.

"Never stopped you before."

"Fuck you, Dan."

"Atta boy, feel the burn!" Keltey said, and they both laughed.

_____________________________________

During the second week of her time spent with Jake things began to get interesting. Something fundamental was changing, although Niki didn't recognize any of the signs right away. He would innocently 'touch' her, as he'd 'help' her to correctly perform the exercises, good form was important, he'd tell her.

One of the exercises that were part of her routine was a modified squat. He had her stand with an exercise ball pinned between her back and the wall and she'd slowly slide down the wall into a sitting position, her weight against the ball, pressing it into the wall. This caused a burn in her thighs.

Jake slide his hand along her inner thigh, rubbing it up and back down her soft flesh, caressing her, coming dangerously close to her surprisingly aroused pussy. She felt a thrill, this confused Niki. Her nipples had become erect and she could feel her vagina lubricating. Why was she getting so aroused in a gym?

"This is where you should feel the burn with this exercise. You always know when you have good form with this one because you'll feel the burn right through here," he said as he continued to stroke her thigh, having a real effect on her. Niki gasped slightly as she felt the continued movement of his hand. She was surprised by her bodies' reaction to his hands freely pawing her.

"Okay," Jake said, removing his hand from her thigh. "Let's move over and work on lat pull downs."

As Niki worked the machine, pulling the bar down, Jake's hand found her body again. He began running his large, strong hand along her right side, caressing her from the side of her belly up to almost her arm pit, his fingertips lightly grazing the side of her breast each time he stroked up and then back down. Her nipples became painfully erect and she could feel her vagina becoming wet, she was confused by her arousal.

"That's it. Great form. You should really be feeling the pull right in this area," he said as he caressed her.

She really wasn't quite sure on how to handle the situation with all the other people working out around them, "Uh, Jake? I'm not sure about this," she said, meaning his hand on her side. Her body was starting to respond to his caresses, a quick pulse running through her, a combination of excitement, pleasure and apprehension.

"You're doing great. Keep going," he urged, pretending that he was unaware of his hand violating her body. He watched closely as Niki's heavy bosom jiggled inside the gaping bust line of her tight little shirt as she exercised, her hard nipples protruding against the material. "Keep going, just a few more."

She obediently continued with the exercise, submitting herself to his caressing hand. She found that she was becoming increasingly excited by the situation and the overlying prospect that anyone in the gym might look over and see a man, other than her husband, running his hands all over her.

The way she was seated Jake couldn't help but look down at the gaping front of Niki's sexy exercise outfit, her deep cleavage left bare by the low cut neckline of the shirt. He continued running his hand along her side, purposely caressing the side of her breast, pretending to be unaware that he was brushing her soft flesh.

Niki turned her head to look at Jake and found that she was eye level with his crotch. She immediately noticed the bulge; she stared at the large penis shape outlined under his shorts, her pussy was utterly throbbing, flooding her panties.

"Okay. That's it for today," he said, once again removing his hand. "You're really progressing, Niki. I'm really proud of your work ethic."

"I, uh...thanks," the words stumbling out. Her pulse was racing, her heart was pounding and she was sweating as much from her horniness as from the workout that Jake had just run her through.

He smiled at her, pleased with himself, then turned and starting toward the back of the workout area, "We'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see ya," she was almost panting as she watched his muscular form walking away.

Niki was so hot and aroused; she couldn't wait to get home. Her nipples were hard and rubbing against her sports bra and her pussy was soaking wet. She hurried to her car, squirming in the drivers seat as she hurried home to relieve her fire.

As soon as she got in the house she ran upstairs and into her bedroom. Niki was soon on her bed with her shirt pulled up over her large, round tits and her shorts down around her ankles, her knees spread wide. She wildly began to finger her horny little cunt. She plunged one, then two fingers into her drooling little pink pussy, working the digits in and out with abandon.

As good as her fingers felt they just couldn't quench the fire. Niki reached over to the nightstand retrieving her favorite toy. Her hands became firmly planted between her legs, splitting her pussy lips with the eight-inch dildo she'd pulled from her bedside drawer, imagining that it was Jake between her lips.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers