Nikki

Story Info
Meeting the woman of my dreams!
2.4k words
4.07
14.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

Chapter 1

Dog training class is usually pretty boring. This day started out a little different. Beginner obedience class is usually young dogs, under 6 months. Nikki and Mike's German Shephard was about 14 months old, and...huge! The difference, was Nikki, who by the way, is several years younger than me. A cute, petite, sassy spitfire that could not control her dog. Mike was just... Mike. The first class went okay, and Nikki was friendly to a fault. She flirted with me the whole class. I found myself looking very forward to week 2.

A week later, Nikki showed up without Mike, and she was even more flirty with me. After class, she waited around until most of the students had left. I asked her if she wanted to have coffee, and she quickly agreed. We sat for an hour, talking about everything. Families, jobs, dogs, guns, etc. I offered to help her with her dog, and also give her some shooting points as well, since I'm also a firearms instructor. She quickly agreed. Her work schedule allowed her some flexibility with her hours, and her husband worked long hours.

Three days later found us at the firing range. I spent an hour perfecting her shooting stance, and looking at her ass in very tight jeans. It was in my estimation, perfect. Lunch afterward. More talk. Mike was her 2nd marriage, and she had two kids with her first husband, who was quite a bit older than her. More on him later. After lunch she asked, and I let her drive my truck back to the firing range. At a stop light, I leaned over and tried to kiss her. Uh-oh... she nervously recoiled.

Hmmm. I said I was sorry, and she said it was okay, she just wasn't expecting it. Three days later, range, lunch, kiss. She pulled back but not as hard. A week later, after range, we stopped at her house to see the dog. As I was leaving, I pulled her in and kissed her... hard! No pulling back this time. She was all in. The kiss and groping lasted a few minutes, and I left with a new spark in my eye and a spring in my step.

We started texting all the time, about more than dogs and guns. We texted about everything. The next time she was off early, I took her to a park, where we sat at a picnic table and made out for an hour. I felt her breasts, which were marvelous, and rubbed her pussy though her pants, which was warm to the touch. I slipped her shoes off and rubbed her bare feet. That was about all we could do in a public park.

Texting heated up. We promised we could ask and tell each other "anything!" Here's a sample, about how I got her to satisfy my nylon fetish:

R: Do you wear dresses at work?

N: Sometimes

R: Do you wear nylons?

N: No... I'm a bare-legged girl.

R: Would you wear them for me?

N: Hmmm... maybe.

The next night on the phones, I turned it up a notch:

R: What's your favorite way to do it?

N: Do what?

R: Fuck

N: Oh. I like all different ways.

R: OK...what's your fave...?

N: Hmmmm... sitting on it, riding it backwards

R: Ohhh... next question... do you ... Suck?

N: OMG!!

R: You said I could ask you ANYTHING! Tell me!

N: Yes... I do! There.

R: Yay! Hmmm... what to you do at the end?

N: Reallyyyyyyyyy...

R: I told you I want all the details...

N: Well I have always just taken it...

R: More...

N: I go start to finish and swallow it. It's been my only way from the first time...

R: I freaking love you! (I was actually falling in love with her!)

N: I love you too!

The next time we were together at the park after she got off work, I watched her get out of her car. Holy Shit! A dress, and... nylons! I helped her up into the back seat of the truck, staring at the back of her legs. No picnic table this time. I got in next to her, and immediately shoved her dress up, sliding my hands up and down on her pantyhose covered legs and thighs. After kissing her for a few minutes, I pushed her back and slid down between her legs. I took my knife out of my pocket and slit the crotch of her pantyhose open. "Hey...these cost me twelve bucks... oh...shit..." was all she said as I stuck my tongue through the hole and into her pussy. I ate, licked and sucked her until she came all over my face.

She immediately returned the favor, unzipped me and pulled my cock out. She actually smiled, leaned down, and took the head in, sucking me like I'd never been sucked before. I came in no time, and true to her word, she swallowed it and came up with a smile on her face, and kissed me. I could taste myself in her mouth!

Afterwards, I held her and we talked for quite a while. As I stroked her nyloned legs, I got more of her history. Her first husband was very religious. Nothing but "missionary position" for him. (This, after her having a pretty wild sex life as a teenager. I'll give you more about her younger years later) Two kids later, she got tired of him, and moved on. A couple of lovers between her and Mike, who by the way was a short-term boyfriend while she was in high school. They ran into each other thirteen years after they broke up in school, had a whirlwind courtship, and got married.

More on their sex life. Nikki was now comfortable talking to me about anything! Mike liked sex. They usually fucked two or three times a week, in several positions. His favorite was spooning her from the rear. But... he didn't especially like... blow jobs! He has actually NEVER cum in her mouth! Whenever she sucked him, he stopped her and flipped her over, and finished in her pussy. The problem? She truly loves... to suck cock. Has since her first one, when even though she didn't know what she was doing, the guy she was blowing came in her mouth, and not knowing what else to do, she swallowed it. She immediately loved it. Loved the feeling of power it gave her. Loved the feel of it in her mouth. How different guy's cum tasted different. Everything about it. So, bottom line, mine was the first cock that had cum in her mouth in over five years!

CHAPTER 2

Things quickly heated up for us. We were together more and more, and texted all the time. I was nearly caught several times, and so was she, but we always managed to hide it. We developed texting codes. We were completely open with each other. We talked about previous sex partners, with all the details. We'd talk about our fantasies, again with all the details. She really didn't have much of a fantasy life until me. I opened up a whole new realm of sex for her, and she loved it. One thing I loved about Nikki is, she could not, would not, ever, say 'no' to me. Anything I asked, she did. I loved taking pictures of her. Pictures of her in nylons, sucking my dick, eating her out, fucking her, her holding her pussy wide open... anything. She'd tell me anything I wanted to hear. About every lover she'd ever had. How big was their dick. What did they do together. Did she swallow. Anything. The more detail, the better.

Our first motel date came soon after, and we nearly burned the place down. Literally! I'd gotten to the room an hour before her, and put candles all over the place. Lit candles. She had on a dress, her highest heels, and sheer nylons, which, I would soon find out, were thigh-highs instead of pantyhose! I fell in love all over again! I took some pictures of her in her dress, and when I pushed her back on the bed and shoved her dress up, I found... no panties! A few quick pics, and I undressed her, leaving her nylons and heels on. I stripped and rolled her up on her back, spread her legs and dove in, sucking her pussy. I sucked and ate her until she came, and let her legs drop down, spreading them wide. Without giving her a chance to calm down, I shoved my cock into her drenched pussy and fucked her hard, until we both came.

Afterward, I held her, stroking her hair. Then, we smelled smoke. One of the pillows had fallen off the bed, knocking one of the candles off the end table. The pillow caught fire, and luckily, we got it out before the sprinkler or alarm went off. Then, she went to her nyloned knees between my legs and sucked my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. When I came, she opened her mouth, with the head of my cock on her tongue. I watched three huge streams of cum shoot into it, and she swallowed it all. That was the first of several motel dates we've had.

When we weren't together, we were texting. Again, I got everything. Example: Age 18, high school boy friend:

R: Did you ever suck a guy in nylons?

N: Hmmmm... Yes.

R: Details...!

N: Brandon, my boyfriend from church young adults group... we were at a movie, in the last row. Not many people there. We'd just come from church, so I was still in church clothes - dress, bra, pantyhose, high heels - no panties. We were making out, he was feeling my breasts, I was rubbing his cock. He put his hand under my dress and stroked my pussy through my pantyhose. It was driving me crazy. I unzipped him, and took it out.

R: Is that the same guy that you gave your first blow job to?

N: No

R: How many before him?

N: Hmmmmm 3... no, 4

R: Okay... more

N: I looked around, nobody was watching. I leaned over and took it in my mouth. I used my tongue a lot. On the slit. He came in no time, his hand on my thigh, stroking me. There was a lot of cum. I swallowed it all.

R; WOW!! (I was stroking my cock through this whole texting session, and came right then!)

N: When he was done, he slid his hand to the top of my pantyhose, and slid it under, to my pussy. He finger-fucked me til I had a really good cum.

R: Holy crap! Any other pantyhose sex?

N: Hmmmm... I didn't wear them that much... I'll have to think about it.

Nikki worked at a large bank, in the loan department, not on the teller line. Once she started wearing nylons for me, all of the guys at work started paying more attention to her. She was amazed at the difference nylons made. I bought her a vintage garter belt on-line, and sheer RHT stockings, so she could wear them instead of thigh-highs. Now, she wore them ALL the time. She had a couple of favorite guys at work, one older, one younger, so she started teasing them. She'd text me from work, describing what she was doing.

N: John (the older guy) stopped by my cube

R: Uh huh... (as soon as she starts I start stroking myself)

N: He said he liked my ankles today

R: More...

N: I said oh these ankles...and turned my chair towards him, letting my heel drop off and dangle from my toe...

R: More...?

N: Yes.. he said he got in trouble for making a comment about me to his wife (she works here too on a different floor)... I uncrossed my legs

R: Holy crap... MORE

N: He said it was worth getting in trouble for... I asked him why he liked my legs... I slid the hem of my skirt up til the top of my nylons showed... He moaned and walked away!!

R: I just came

N: Reallyyyy?

R: Yes... you know what that does to me

N: I hope it always does

R: It will

CHAPTER 3

Just for fun, I would take pics or videos of me stroking my cock with my phone and text them to her at work:

N: Holy shit... and u thought I was wet before... we need another video of me sucking it

R: Would u do that for me?

N: Why else would I bring it up

R: Why do you like sucking it

N: I told you... I love pleasing you... and I love the taste of your cum

R: Just my cum?

N: Well...

After a couple of months, I brought up the possibility of her satisfying another of my long time fantasies... watching her... with another man. I'd teased her about it a few times, just making sure I wasn't hitting her with anything she might think was too weird. She'd play right along. I brought up adult book stores, and glory holes, which seemed to intrigue her. "What about disease? How would I know he was clean?"

Huh. At least I knew she was turning it over in her mind. I started sending her fantasy stories, and she'd make one up and send it back to me. They got pretty hot, believe me. The fantasies always involved me watching her, or me seeing her right after she was with a man. I told her I wanted her to fuck her husband, and sneak out to see me, so I could suck her pussy (another fantasy of mine!).

R: Did you get fucked last night?

N: No... but I did this morning

R: Holy crap! Are you wet?

N: Dripping

R: I want it after work

N: I have to go straight home - kid stuff

R: Damn!! ;-( How did he fuck you?

N: Hmmm... spooned me, reached under to stroke my clit, got me wet, shoved it in. That's pretty much it

R: Did you cum?

N: well... yes!

The next time we were at a motel, she'd had sex with Mike the night before. I really couldn't taste anything different about her pussy when I sucked it. I made her cum twice sucking her, and then again when I fucked her, with her nyloned legs wrapped around me the whole time. Before we left, she sucked my cock, and it was fantastic. She'd suck, and then stroke it as she told me what she'd do when I took her to an adult book store. Even though I'd just fucked her, I came like a fire hydrant... in her mouth, of course, and she swallowed every drop.

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers