Nikki and Jay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her Jay cried out as his own orgasm tore through him. Pulling out he watched as cum shot all over her back. Collapsing on her they both fell to the floor sated.

Shivering on the cold tiles Nikki lay with her eyes closed. Wrapping her arms around herself she wondered what the hell had just happened.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm fine." Turning over to face him she looked into his face and smiled. "I just wonder what the bosses will do when they see that on the cameras."

"Oh shit I forgot about them. And we still need to clean up."

"I know."

"Well let's get done and then you are coming back to mine. I think we have things to talk about."

Grabbing his clothes Jay quickly got dressed.

"Hurry up slow coach we have jobs to do."

Disappointed Nikki stood up her legs still shaking from what had happened between them.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said as she turned away to find her shirt.

"Nikki don't tell me nothing. I know something is wrong... oh I get it you think now I've fucked you that that's it. Well you're wrong it will happen again and again and again."

"I'm not going to be your fuck toy Jay." Suddenly angry she spat the words out at him.

"I never said you would be. What I meant was I want you as my girlfriend. Now shut up and kiss me." Reaching for her he wrapped his arms round her and held her close. With her head against his chest Nikki could hear the steady beat of his heart and somehow knew everything was going to be fine between them.

12