Nikki Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki becomes a pain slut.
5.5k words
4.06
30.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

By Dan57 and Ari

Nikki becomes a pain slut

As the chapters in this story are chained, it would be rather difficult to follow the plot without having read the previous chapters

The taxi was waiting in front of Bill's house. Nikki climbed on board immediately. The driver asked her :

- Mrs Nikki?

Nikki acquiesced hastily with a simple nod and the man handed her a red wallet. Inside, she found a kameez (tunic) and a pair of shuridars (slim pants). She never wore Shuridars as the garment was very body hugging and she found it too shameless to her taste but there was nothing else apart a pair of flat sandals. She had still the clothes she had worn during her visit to Bill. These ones were positively slutty and she couldn't imagine herself wearing such clothes and meeting Prakash!

Nikki had given the driver her address but he hadn't even ignited the motor. She asked him :

- I've given you my destination! What are you expecting?

- The man who sent me here has specified that I should wait you have completely changed...

- And you expect me to strip naked in front of you?

- That's the general idea! Just I've been told that you should keep your corset! It won't be in view with your Indian clothes but Jack wants you to look sexy at any time!

- So your customer is Jack!

- I've never said anything like that but I can tell you that I think that Jack is a lucky guy!

That exchange filled Nikki with joy : Jack was finally caring for her, he wanted her to look her best even though he also wanted to exhibit her to strangers. She felt deliciously owned, a piece of cherished property. She thought how she could change without showing off too much of her body to the driver. She finally took off her skirt and used it to cover her thighs. Her top would conceal most of the strategic places while she put on her pants! Then only she removed her top. Her corset covered her breasts and she could put on her kameez with no problem. Nikki was quite proud of her shrewdness! She put on her sandals... She was now ready to leave but the driver had still not switched on the motor...

- Did I do something wrong or have I forgotten to put on an item or anything?

- No, Nikki, on the contrary! Jack wants you to remove your knickers and hand them to me! He wants you to meet someone named Prakash with your pussy totally naked and filled with cum...

Nikki hesitated and finally shrugged her shoulders. If Jack wanted her to exhibit her naked pussy to the driver, it was his problem! She was now a whore and as that, she shouldn't bother being naked in front of strangers! It was the basis of her trade! For the cum, it would be more difficult as she had taken a shower at Bill's. She couldn't come back and ask him to fuck her again! One thing was sure : her husband would never explore under her shuridars! She pulled them down and hastily removed her pants and peeled her knickers down. She parted her legs wide and lifted her butt in the air to give him a better view on her assets. Nikki even used her fingers to rub her twat and her clit. She had the satisfaction of hearing the driver gasp! He now knew she was a professional ho, not a simple housewife making extra to top up her income! She waited for the driver to have a good view of her naked twat and she handed her knickers to him as requested. Nikki then turned toward him with a very suave voice :

- Is there anything else I should do for you, Sir?

- Just continue calling me Master with the suitable respect in your voice, as you should address to any man when you are on duty!

- Sorry, Master! I thought I had finished my workday!

- Not until you are back home! The last condition is that you join me in the front of the car, kneel on the carpet and blow me until I fill your slut mouth with my sperm! It will be my tip!

- Oh, God! It's so dirty! But will you also spew some of it in my pussy? If I am to meet my husband with my pussy full of cum, I'll need it!

- It will be my pleasure, slut! Congratulations ; you're really obedient!

Nikki nodded meekly : she knew she was cornered. She opened her door and changed places. There was nothing strange there : she was a whore and the taxi driver was bullying her into submission! Perhaps Jack had never stipulated she should suck that man but she didn't care : she was a submissive and she had been given orders!!! The driver's cum was unusually salty but she swallowed it all with just a smirk of disgust. She continued to suck him until he became hard again. She then straddled him. He slid easily into her pussy and she started to ride him. He wasn't helpful and she was forced to work hard on him until he filled her pussy with his seed...The ride to her home was quite eventless. The car stopped at the next block so she could walk by inconspicuous... She stepped out and turned toward the driver :

- Shall I leave the wallet or take it with me, Master?

- Take it with you! Jack will transmit you probably his orders but I happen to know that you have several bookings for next night... See you later!

Nikki waved away. She was happy to return home after so many adventures. As soon as she entered, Prakash barged in :

- Nikki! At last! Where were you? You spent two nights out without calling me!

- Don't worry, Prakash! I have been hired without advance notice to run a cloakroom in a nightclub. I was on duty for two nights and I was invited to sleep by one of my girl colleagues. I was really tired and I slept until the evening, just in time to return to the nightclub! Here is my salary for two nights! I just kept the tips to buy me sandwiches!

Prakash was so happy when Nikki handed him a small roll of five dollars banknotes that he forgot to ask her for details about her night! He counted the notes twice :

- One hundred dollars : you never got so much money in just two days! Will you do it again?

- If they are also interested, why not? It's always nice to earn a bit extra, don't you think so? Unless you want me to decline the offer?

- Certainly not! Imagine the pills I will be able to buy!

- You've ruined us with your damned pills! Don't you have enough of them?

- You can't understand, Nikki! I am old and I need these pills for my health!

Prakash seemed ill at ease in this discussion. Nikki pressed the point :

- If I get this job full time, I may take a room in my friend's house. It will save on my travel expenses! Don't worry! I will ask our neighbour Sumeet to come, make some house cleaning and prepare food for your needs! I will come back when I can to give you what I've earned!

Prakash was already imagining his wife offering him bundles of banknotes. He didn't even question the origin of this money : certainly no one would give to a cloakroom lady that much money but his mind was overpowered by pure greed! He disappeared into his bedroom! Nikki went to the kitchen to prepare food for her husband, probably the last time for the week she would do it. She had to go to the nearby market to buy a few things. The cold air seized her naked pussy at once! She had been lucky Prakash hadn't accompanied her to the shop but he never did so...

Nikki realized that she had lied repeatedly to her husband : she was now a confirmed cheating slut! But she didn't give a damn about it! Her marital like with Prakash was now little more than a very convenient alibi for her! Around 5 PM, someone knocked at the door. She hurried to open it and she was disappointed to discover a young neighbour.

- Mrs Nikki! A black man has just given me an envelope for you!

- Thanks, Amit! Here is a small tip for you but don't tell Prakash I've given a coin to you or he will pester me for inconsiderate expenses!

- No risk : I usually change sidewalks when I meet him!

Nikki went outdoors to watch what Jack wanted her to do. There was a short letter in the envelope, written in cryptic sentences :

Dear Mrs Nikki

We are delighted to inform you that we have hired you for three shifts this evening : eight PM to midnight, 1 AM to three and five to eight. Normal fee for all except the first one where you'll get a nice bonus if the customer is satisfied.

The car that has taken you back home will come to your house at half past seven...

Regards

Your manager, Jack...

Nikki had no problem translating the message : she had three dates this night, totalling nine hours : eighteen hundred dollars, plus the unknown bonus and the possible tips : she could make even more than what she had done during the previous night.

The driver had been replaced by Vince himself. She climbed into the car and sat next to him. He sped on and stopped about at mid distance. He turned toward his passenger :

- I have a terrible hard on, Nikki! Could you do something to help me?

- Certainly, Master! How do you want me?

- Just sit on the front bench next to me on your knees!

Vince came over to kiss her, and ran a possessive hand over her body. Nikki felt like a prize mare being fondled by her owner. He made her sit on his lap, facing him. He aimed his already very hard cock toward her dripping slit and he began to pull downward on her hips, impaling her slowly onto his cock rather than shoving it into her pussy. He was fairly thick, that day and he seemed to have all his time. She was able to feel him driving into her pussy all the way, right up to his balls. He pressed then against the tender folds of her pussy. He was filling her up nicely and it was delightful! Jack was a true stallion but Vince was a nice companion for basic routine, tireless and with good staying power.

Nikki moaned and started to writhe in time with his thrusts. She wanted to act the perfect whore for him, lifting her hips to get him deeper into her. He had trouble to remember she had been a shy housewife, just three days before : what a waste it had been! He was now thrusting back harder and deeper, pulling all the way out of her pussy only to plunge in again, just as Nikki liked it. She was surprised when he pulled out before he had cummed.

- Sorry, chick, I was just warming you up. You have a very hot evening before you!

- What is in store for me, Master?

- You are going to entertain a group of SM (sado-masochist) fans.

- Oh my god! Will it be really painful?

- I'm afraid it will. You will be whipped and treated with a crop and other torture implements but, just to be sure you won't be permanently damaged, we offered to punish you ourselves. You should thank Jack for it : it was his idea.

When they arrived in a cottage with no nearby neighbours, Nikki discovered a group of ten men waiting for her. The session started when Jack produced a whip with almost transparent lashes. Jack presented it to Nikki.

- This is a Greek whip : the straps are very light but they can reach a high velocity : the sting is really painful but the contact is so light that it leaves no bruises. We'll be able to whip you for a very long time, maybe hours and you'll scream like hell but I could return you to your husband a quarter of an hour later and there would be no traces left...

They tied Nikki to a wooden frame. Her wrists were hanging from metallic chains in the top of the frame. Her legs were attached to the base of the frame with other chains. Jack forced them apart until she was spread eagled on the frame. Jack and Vince took position on both sides of her offered body. They caressed her tits and her ass with the whips. Then at a signal from the party organizer, they started to whip her with all their strength, back and front. Nikki started to scream quite loud almost immediately but she couldn't move a finger. They varied the places where the whip hit her body : her tits and her ass were the first targets but soon they searched for other sensitive places. When they hit Nikki's clit, she started to scream even louder and bucked insanely. They cheered, telling her it was just the beginning...

Jack and Vince soon reached the perfect tempo with Jack hitting her belly or her tits. She screamed in anguish and tried desperately to pull back but at this moment she would meet Vince's whip on her butt. She would scream again and thrust her tits forward in a futile attempt of escape as the whip was waiting this very instant to inflict another sting to her swollen nipples and so on. Nikki was dancing under the whip for the pleasure of the ten men watching her with mounting excitation.

The organizer told finally Jack and Vince to stop torturing Nikki. Her breasts and ass, her mound and her belly were pink from the punishment she had just received. That made a nice contrast with the whiteness of her untouched thighs and legs. Nikki was untied from the frame and three men swarmed around her. One sat down on a bench and forced Nikki to straddle him. He bent her against his chest, uncovering her sweet ass. Another man covered his cock with cold cream and entered her back passage in force. She thanked Jack and Vince to have reamed her properly. The man seemed disappointed when she just emitted a gasp under his brutal assault... Jack had noticed that her pussy was oozing love fluids, a strange but not uncommon reaction to her whipping. He had no problem entering her to the hilt. The third man stepped forward and shoved his cock into Nikki's undefended mouth.

The three men knew how to force a helpless screaming girl to respond to their cocks and the rest of the group enjoyed watching her give the response they wanted. Tonight, Nikki was trained to respond like an animal to pleasure and pain at the same time. She was no more able to draw the line between them and she could just cum under the whip or scream in pain at the lightest caress...

When the three men had cummed in her holes, emptying their balls in her body, the organizer made a new gesture toward Jack. He nodded and attached her wrists behind her back tight with a sulk scarf. He used a second scarf to tie her elbows so tight that they entered in contact. It was awfully painful but no one took any heed to her complaints and protests. The man then attached her wrists to the headboard. He pushed her forward, adding to her discomfort. In this position, her tits were jutting out quite invitingly, an ideal target for these sadists! She felt just like a piece of raw meat between them, an object they could do whatever they wanted with! Her only support was the presence of Jack and Vince to her side!

The organizer of the party marched toward Nikki. He grabbed one of her tits between two fingers, forming a skin ridge. He took a clothes peg and closed it on the ridge. She screamed in pain and writhed wildly. He didn't care and took another peg he closed half an inch from the first one! He continued until there was a complete ring at the base of her breast. She was weeping in pain but he turned his attention toward her other tit. At the end she may have had forty pegs hanging from her breasts but her ordeal didn't stop there!

The man started to work on a second circle about at mid height of her tits. It was even more painful than the first set, even though their number was smaller! When she has a double row of pegs adorning her tits, Nikki thought he had finished but he seized the skin at the limit of her areolas and fixed four pegs around it. She screamed so desperately that two men from the group came to force her to lay still. It was even worse when the man chose a peg with metallic jaws named a crocodile peg and closed it directly on her nipple. He placed another peg on her other nipple and let her calm down in an ocean of pain... The man took to Nikki's horror another peg in his bag and placed it on her pussy lips. The pain there was excruciating but they continued until there was no possible place to attach pegs...

- Next time, I'll attach weights to the pegs and make you dance with them : you will then know what pain really means!

But Nikki discovered later that the worst was still to come. The pressure of the pegs had numbed her tits and her pussy lips as blood couldn't reach her most sensitive parts but when the man removed them one after the other, quite slowly, after just a few minutes, the blood returned to her love lips and her tits. The pain was horrible! Nikki screamed continuously for maybe ten minutes. It was far worse than the flogging with nettles that was her next predicament. At the end her pussy lips and her breasts were red, puffy and swollen. She screamed at the lightest touch. The organizer put on a condom and presented it to her pussy. It was so much swollen that she couldn't understand how he could hope to enter her! The man just drilled into her with no attention for her screams of pain, her pleas for mercy and her tears. He just bore down until he was balls deep in her pussy... The man's excitation was so great his cock had doubled in girth!

- Congratulations, Nikki, You're now a certified pain slut and I look forward to have you again at our next meetings! The rest will be easier to handle for you!

Nikki wasn't so sure of it when she saw he had his hand on a braided riding whip. The leather was worn. The owner of the whip probably used it frequently on girls' hide. He certainly knew how to use it, how to make a girl scream in pain, how to make her acknowledge her submission. This whip wasn't a Greek whip : it would leave marks on her body, marks that would take weeks or months to fade away, unless she would be marked for life! It was an idea that terrified Nikki but also excited her terribly. She would be proud to bear the mark of such a very demanding Master, to make anyone know she was owned, a mere object to be used for pleasure and pain! The man offered the whip to her mouth :

- I am going to whip you severely with this crop! Show us all that you accept your punishment, slut! Kiss this whip in front of us all!

Nikki's mind was in turmoil but she finally bent down to drop a lingering kiss to the instrument of her future pain, set just in front of her eyes. The man had not made it easy for her : she had to strain her shoulders to reach toward the whip. When her lips touched the stiff leather, she smiled : a little victory for her! The man threw his arm backward to give more force to his blows. There was a loud swish when he unleashed the whip. Nikki screamed in terror, her eyes closed, waiting for the searing pain but it never came. She opened her eyes in disbelief! The man was smiling!

- So, Nikki, you scream before being hit! What will you do when the crop will hit home? Are you ready now for the real thing, whore? I've been told you're a married white whore, a pain slut I may whip and use to my leisure. Perhaps, if you are good enough, I could brand you with my own mark, a mark that would never fade away, inflicted with a firm grip on your upper thigh with hot irons! Yes that would suit you, maybe even excite you!

The man plunged a finger into her pussy. When he pulled it out, it was quite wet. He took it completely out and shoved it into Nikki's mouth. She could taste her own juices of excited female. She couldn't deny that she would love to be branded like an animal by this man! She was imagining herself on a beach, wearing a very tiny bikini and offering to the view of a large group of spectators her brand. They would run their fingers on the deep scars to get sure it wasn't a tattoo but a real mark of hot irons applied on her bare skin! Afterward, she would service all the spectators, one after the other and they could choose the hole they wanted to use. She would take the position to offer them all the easiest entry!

- But not today, I think! Now you'll just receive the kiss of this riding whip!

Nikki was completely helpless and the man could have had its way with her with no opposition. He lightly whipped her breasts, belly and thighs with the riding crop. He slowly increased the strength of his strokes. She made plaintive muffled cries as the whip hit her body, leaving red trails on her body but no actual long-term marks. The man then lifted from her couch. He used her as some fuck meat, holding her hips upward to his cock. He slid it into her now quite eager pussy...

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12