Nikki Ch. 03

Story Info
I submit to Nikki, earn my first taste, and she brings me in.
12.8k words
4.43
16.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers

Nikki's glistening lips blew on my engorged hyper-sensitive, still-dripping tip, and I shivered. Her hands caressed my ass and she trailed her finger nails playfully along the crease of my thighs, making me groan. "That was a very nice treat, Steve—thank you!" I could scarcely stand to look into her eyes as she looked up at me, and I didn't trust myself to speak. My mind was reeling.

Nikki stood up and played with her pony tail, just looking at me. "Nikki," I had to lick my lips and clear my throat. "Can I get dressed now? This is completely humiliating, standing here like this."

She brushed my cheek with her fingers, reached up and brushed through my hair. "Just like a man," she mumbled, shaking her head. The white strands of my semen stood in stark contrast to her beautifully tanned chest and throat. "Now that you've gotten to cum, you want to do something else. Not even a word about doing anything for me. Typical!" She stepped back away from me, and I lusted after the shape of her ass under her skirt...and no panties! "Why don't you bring your clothes over here to my car, Steve. We'll just put them away in here for today. Don't forget your boots and socks, Sexy." I swallowed hard and gathered my clothes, and she told me to fold my pants and shirt and place them on the passenger seat. When I went around to the passenger side, though, she stopped me and opened the driver's door for me.

There was nothing to do, but obey. Self-conscious of bending over naked, I was painfully conscious of Nikki standing behind me while I leaned far forward into her car. "Your balls look huge from back here!" Nikki giggled; I felt my face burning. As I backed out, she asked me to close the door...and I was more naked than I had ever felt. She had physically separated me from my clothes. Naturally, I moved to cover my flagging shaft, and she let me. When my hands touched my penis, it was the first contact my neglected member had had in seemingly ages, and my eyes closed in brief pleasure. Nikki stepped toward me and reached for my hands. For a few moments we stood like that, her hands covering mine, and mine covering my dick. I wouldn't have felt so out of place if she had been holding my dick instead!

She rubbed my hands softly. Her breasts shone with streams of my offering, trailing more slowly now as it dried, over her feminine mounds. She stepped closer to me, our arms almost straight down and now directly between us, and she squeezed my hands more tightly onto my cock and balls with her own. Her face was close to mine and she looked up at me, her smile bright...and possessive. "I've already told you not to cover your dick up or hide it from me—right?" I nodded. "I know that you're uncomfortable, but I think that's really sexy, and if this is going to work between us you need to do what I say. Understand?" I swallowed with a dry mouth. The sun felt impossibly hot, even though it really wasn't that warm, and the gravel dug into my bare feet. "I just want to let you know, Steve, that you're holding on to my balls. Now move your hands off that cock, or unless you just want me to go home."

I took a slow, deep breath and held it. This was my way out. I was far more aroused than I had ever been, but I knew I was way out of my league with this woman I'd dreamed about for so long. I wanted her, and thinking about the confidence and poise she'd had when her eyes bored into mine while she lapped my semen off her fingers—and swallowed!—made me, at the same time, want to please her even more and also made me a little afraid of her. I had been confident, actually arrogant, really, strutting around naked with Wendy, and I'd tried coaxing her to undress, too. I didn't feel at all confident with Nikki, not at all as 'feast your eyes on me!' as I'd dreamed I would be. I felt foolish, exposed; I felt like I'd been caught, and I wanted out.

It was dreamlike. My semen was drying on the swells of Nikki's breasts, and on her throat. She looked so completely self-possessed, so utterly calm, as if everything that had happened—including my ejaculating on her—was natural and exactly what she had wanted.

Nikki looked serene...happy. She looked happier than I had seen her in a very long time. It unnerved me.

Berthing quarters on my ship had been like a crowded high-school locker room, except that we lived there. I'd heard all the stories, I'd listened in jealously while guys bragged...maybe lied?...about their exploits. They'd brag to each other about jacking off on a girl with arrogant boasts of "she was mine! Man, you should have seen her! I owned that bitch! I showed her who's boss!"

I didn't feel that way at all! I felt like Nikki had made me cum, and that she had known exactly what would happen—and when! Where I had been leading the course and the pace when dating Wendy, and trying to move us toward having sex, Nikki was running the show—literally, I was the show!—now. It was not how that paint-by-number fantasy had played out, and I was nervous.

When I exploded all over Nikki's breasts she hadn't flinched, her smile had widened and her eyes flashed with lust. She didn't look "owned" or "shown who's boss." Rather, she'd looked like a woman who had finally gotten what she knew was rightfully hers, after having worked for it for so long.

Nikki looked...triumphant!

She'd just given me a way out. Keep hiding my penis from her, and it'll be over. I'd be free of her.

I decided to take it. I'd hold my own dick until her car disappeared.

My exhaled breath held an anxious man's attempt at nervous humor, and my arms rebelled against me and reached the back of my head, as far from my 'privates' as possible. It's just how my brain works—as soon as I thought about my 'privates' I admitted that it wasn't 'private' anymore! "I'd never hide from you, Nikki! That breeze was just a bit chilly...on my willy."

My hands had come away hoping hers would take their place, but instead she rested her palms on my pecs, so gently caressing my chest, and gave me a courtesy giggle.

She was such the quintessential seductress.

My penis began to swell again, reaching toward her belly and she tilted her pelvis toward me, encouraging my erection. Her hands slid up to my shoulders, then followed my arms to grasp my wrists. With my face looking down and her neck extending, our lips were only a thought away from finally touching. Softly, her voice husky, Nikki smiled and her tongue teased past my lips to touch hers as she brought my hands down and then around herself and said, "Do you remember that I told you the better you obeyed me, the more eagerly I could reward you?" I nodded dumbly. "I'm really proud of the way you've behaved for me so far, Steve, and I think you've earned a reward." My penis was throbbing again already. How could two people stand so close to each other and not touch? Nikki held my hands in hers at her side, my sweating fingers interlaced with her composed fingers; my tip danced painfully close to her belly. Her breasts heaved with her breathing and I thought she was pushing her chest out still further, but if I leaned in at all, she pulled back that same distance. Her breath was hot and moist, and it was intoxicating! "I really want to reward you, Babe, but you have to promise me: Can I trust you not to cum anymore? You taste delicious, just like I expected, and I'm flattered that you want to give me your semen. But no more, understand? Not until I ask for it."

I nodded, but she persisted. "You know how it works, Steve. Say the words. Promise me. It's important."

"I promise, Nikki." Still, she pressed. After a couple of attempts to swallow, my tongue just a parched stick that rattled in my mouth, and with my brain buzzing at what I would say, I looked Nikki squarely in the eye and lied about my confidence. "Nikki, I've wanted to be right here with you almost since we met, and I'm so excited—" she giggled and said she'd seen, and tasted, just how I excited I truly was—"that you wanted to come to me today." We were holding hands and gazing at each other like two lovers, but she'd made it clear that we weren't, and I suddenly felt like I should apologize for my 'conduct' a little while ago. She began giggling at me as I struggled through it. "I promise, Nikki. I promise not to cu...not to...I won't ejacu...I'm sorry that I ejaculated all over you. I promise I'll only ejaculate when—and where—you let me."

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Nikki said excitedly.

And then I had to fight to not break my word, and if I hadn't gotten at least a little relief earlier I certainly would have!

Nikki, her dancing and inviting emerald eyes holding mine, and her lips curled in a seductive, welcome smile, placed both of my hands squarely on each of her ass cheeks...and nodded! She pulled me to her. Our bodies came together! The swollen tip of my neglected penis touched her bare skin above her skirt and I groaned in ecstatic agony while tremors shot through me as my cum-coated and hyper-sensitive tip FINALLY touched Nikki's body. Our sweat and my still-oozing cum mingled there where I pressed against her belly; my shaft pressed still harder till the forces of our bodies drove it sharply upward and the length of my naked penis was pinned against Nikki's naked tummy! Her cum-encrusted, but still-hidden, breasts pressed to my bare chest! I thought I could feel her nipples pushing into me. Her cheeks were firm and soft; shell-shocked hands caressed her, then I began kneading her cheeks like she had, mine. My eyes closed in ecstasy, I lifted her cheeks, pressed my fingers into the space between them as much as that evil skirt would allow, and I loved the feel of holding her ass!

Nikki's arms looped around my neck; our noses touched...but not our lips! "It's good to obey me, isn't it, Horny Cowboy?" Nikki breathed the words and they had their desired effect: they penetrated me. I nodded, my eyes still closed. "Seems like you really like this reward!"

I was no longer really thinking. My fingers played at bunching her skirt in my hands, and somewhere it registered that she wasn't stopping me. I could feel the fabric climbing up my legs, bunches of it getting steadily closer to my begging-to-burst balls—and that meant she was coming closer to being uncovered, too.

My lucky hands—MINE—held the bare naked crease at Nikki's legs and her ass! Her eyes flashed fire at me, our noses stayed together, and I had stopped breathing. But she didn't move, and I took that as tacit approval.

My palms were buckets of sweat. I groaned audibly and Nikki wiggled that beautiful ass in my hands. I was holding Nikki's ass—her naked ass!—in my hands! I could lift them, squeeze them, separate her cheeks—I'd fantasized about Nikki for so long, and now I held her naked ass in my hands! Her cheeks were so blissfully soft; her skin was velvet. I felt my balls begin to tighten, and tried to command that process to stop! I started to pull back from her; my cock would fall back straight and I would slip under the gathered hem of her skirt and her pussy would be warm and wet and...

"Oh, no you don't," she ordered. Her voice was a whisper, but the command wasn't, and I knew enough to know that breaking that one would be the end. I pulled her hips more firmly into mine, and decided I was better off grateful for two handfuls of her bare bottom and those six inches of her belly, than trying to rush my luck and lose everything. The sensation of the fabric of her skirt on my balls, and her naked flesh on my shaft contrasted in blissful frustration and I didn't think I'd be able to last.

My grip on her ass relaxed; I hoped she wouldn't stop me. My trembling fingers dragged slow sorties over her luscious hips, from the bottom of her bottom till they met the waist of her skirt, over every possible inch of each spectacular cheek...and I watched full of lustful delight as Nikki clamped her eyes shut, bit her lips, flung her head back showing her entire gorgeous neck, and she moaned deeply. My fingers made a tenuous venture over the mound of each cheek to her crack between, and traced down...down...down till my hands met the backs of her legs again. My penis pulsed and ached, trapped against her warm and sweaty tummy.

Gripping her firmly, I plucked her up as easily as a grape and turned, pressing her against the hood of the car.

Nikki's head swept up, her pony tail flying, and her emerald green eyes shooting flames. "Ohhh! Fuck!" she yelled. "I need to be fucked!" She screamed out loud and it startled me. She almost punched me, pushing me back so that my eager cock fell to his starting position. My hands held her bare thighs, almost to her hips. I knew her bare ass was sitting on the bare metal of her car. The front of her short skirt was impossibly too low, when I looked down, to see the prize I needed! I watched in disbelieving eagerness; her legs parted slowly; her breasts heaved with her rapid breathing. The head of my cock swelled even more and more pre-cum oozed. She smiled white teeth at me and licked them with her tongue. "Yeah, my pussy's dripping, too!" She stared greedily at my penis and I thrilled to make her happy. "You had better fuck me hard!"

I stepped toward her. My balls tightened and my cock was jumping wildly. Nikki's legs parted a little bit...a little bit more. My bare legs touched the soft flesh of her inner thighs and I trembled.

I am between Nikki's legs! Nikki is spreading her legs...for me!

A new heat that I'd never felt before emanated from her feminine core; I could feel her lust, too. Her arms tightened around my neck; our noses and foreheads were pressed together, and still she wouldn't kiss me! I didn't feel I should dare risk any bold moves so close to my illicit and sinful prize. The glans of my penis slid along her supple thigh. My body shivered. Nikki's smile was contorted in greed; I closed my eyes, anticipating...

An intruding sound seemed vaguely familiar, as I slowly parted Nikki's legs around my hips. I felt the heels of her shoes on my bare legs, pulling me toward her forbidden prize. I froze, and if I'd been blessed with the fabled 8" or 10" cock I'd have touched Nikki's secret lips. But I'm an average man, and I froze before reaching her. Panic shone in my face, I know it did, when that sound imposed, but Nikki didn't know what it meant.

I knew that truck! It back-fired as it slowed and I sprang from her and ran for all I was worth around the closest shed toward the barn. I knelt behind the building, my heart racing, and waited. Like a naked coward I'd left Nikki sitting exposed on the hood of her car; my clothes were in her car, and she was between my hiding spot and the house!

Raymond, the owner of the ranch, was driving in!

I watched, horrified. Nikki, supremely in control of herself, had deftly tossed those delicious panties into her car, and was standing near her door when Raymond waved at her from his truck. He opened the gate himself, drove through, and closed it. He left his truck run, that badly running motor spitting crude smoke into the yard. It back-fired again when he shifted it to "Park," and he slammed the door twice before it stayed closed.

"Where's Steve at?" He probably didn't mean to sound coarse; it's just the way he was. Too many hard years of living, I thought. But the rent was cheap, and I loved taking care of the horses.

"He ran off to look for something." I could see Nikki's eyes dancing. Her voice was smooth; from my hiding spot I could see she'd straightened her skirt and pulled her blouse together...more. I couldn't tell whether Raymond had noticed the 'stains' I'd left on Nikki, but she wasn't acting like anything was amiss. I looked anxiously around me; my exposure was a palpable thing. How long was Raymond going to stay?

Nikki approached him...there was a woman who knew the effect her body could have on a man! She put out her hand. "So you must be Raymond, I'm guessing? It's nice to meet you! Steve always talks about how much he loves living out here and taking care of your horses."

If I wasn't a real social guy, Raymond would have made me seem like one! He spoke less than I did, and I'd always wondered how in the world he had a girlfriend. He was about 60, thin as a split fence rail and worn as a ratty saddle blanket. He popped in to the ranch every once in a while, sometimes stayed for a day or two but he was almost always in some urgent hurry, and he usually communicated by notes taped to the sliding porch door. Sometimes the horses I liked best and one or both of the trailers would be gone for several days, and then when I'd come back to the ranch they'd be contentedly munching hay again. It's just sort of the way our relationship was; but rent was cheap and there was nowhere I'd get more chance to ride and work with the animals.

I was pretty sure that Mr. Raymond wasn't accustomed to a woman as gorgeous as Nikki smiling at him and approaching him. And I was dying to know whether he'd caught my stains.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

Nikki laughed sweetly; her hand touched his arm. "His girlfriend?!" I always loved watching her hair bounce as she moved her head. "No, heavens, no! No, my name is Nikki." It had been easy to pretend that she was my girlfriend—Raymond had just interrupted when I was going to finally have sex with her. But, yeah...Nikki was not my girlfriend, and when I heard her say that aloud it sunk in for me again. And the realization struck again, harder this time, that I was fooling around with a woman I really had no relationship with. As she just said—I wasn't even her girlfriend. Worse, actually. She was my friend's wife...and I'd just cum all over her.

Nikki's sweet voice tickled my ears, across the distance I'd fled. "I'm Steve's friend's wife. The other day on the phone Steve promised to give me some rides while my husband's at sea, and so I drove out today to see what he has for me."

If he only knew, I thought.

"Well, I wished he was here. I wanted to get my rent money before I leave. I gotta get going—you tell him I'll be gone down to Oklahoma the next month, or maybe the end of July—" I saw him give something to Nikki—"so tell him to mail the money down to that address."

I watched Raymond disappear into the house for a little while, and Nikki looked in the direction that I'd ran. She looked back toward the house, shrugged, and looked back at me, smiling. She made motions for me to stand up, but I shook my head. Heck, no. My penis had deflated while being away from her, and from that instantaneous jolt of fear I'd gotten, and I had no desire at all to risk Raymond seeing me. How long would he stay in there, anyway?

Nikki motioned for me to stand again; she shot me an irritable look, and I started to rise but then stopped. She could just be irritable, I decided. I wasn't coming out until he left. My abject nudity was more pronounced, now that I was off by myself on the ranch, away from Nikki but knowing she couldn't help but watch me no matter how I tried to get clothes again. I didn't feel the least bit aroused anymore, and that embarrassed me, too.

I decided then, crouching butt-naked around the corner of the barn with Andy's wife in the yard, I didn't want to play this twisted game anymore.

Finally Raymond walked out. I heard his run-down boots on the patio, and the sliding door open, then close. "Where'd he run off to?" Raymond growled—it was always hard to tell whether he was angry; his voice was always a growl.

"We were standing by my car together, then I watched him run over by the shed, but he didn't say anything." Nikki gave an innocent look in my direction, and I felt my erection start to revive, which really surprised me. And I really hoped Raymond didn't start walking over toward me. "I don't know what he's doing—he was just about to give me a ride when you came home." She touched his arm again, turning him toward his truck. "I'll tell him you were here, Raymond, and I'll make sure he gets your address." They were walking a few steps toward his truck—finally! "Sorry you missed him," she looked over her shoulder back toward me and seduced me with a smile. "I thought he would have come by now."

mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers