Nikki Comes to Life

Story Info
Girlfriend helps closet CD find his new self.
1.7k words
4.47
81.7k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have beautiful eyelashes! Any women would die to have those!"

My girlfriend at the time loved to fawn over me. Sometimes too much. I took the comment in stride.

"We should put some make up on you. You would make a cute girl." My eyebrow went up. "Ok now that's enough." Secretly I wanted that more than anything. I had been a closet CD for years. Nobody knew of my alter ego, Nikki.

She kept at it all night and as the drinks flowed, I let my guard down.

"Alright already, let's do it." Ann pulled out her make up kit and looked closer at my face. ;Nice girls don't have 5 o clock shadow! You need to have a shave" I started to protest but not too hard and went away to the bathroom to shave. So I started to lather my face when Ann comes in.

"I think you should shave all over" My eyes grew huge. "Now I thought we just doing the make up thing. I'm not a girl, you know" I stammered.

Ann looked at me sternly. "No, you're not but I think you should try it and see what I go through...you may like being smooth everywhere. Now get in the shower"

Without a word I got in the shower and began to remove all my body hair which I'm lucky in the fact my hair grows in very light.

I was getting excited by this time.

When I came out of the shower, Ann was sitting at her makeup table. She stood and motioned me to sit. "Are you ready?"

I swallowed hard and squeaked a yes. "Just trust me OK?"

I nodded as she went to work on me. It seemed like hours when she final said done. She spun me around the chair and I saw a drop dead sexy face looking back at me. I was shocked.

"Wow! You do look hot! What do you think?" All I could say was "Unbelievable!"

She looked at me in the mirror. "The final touch... Please don't fight me on this one."

She reached into her closet and pulled a black page boy wig and fit on my head before I could say a word. I looked like a late 20s gorgeous woman!

Ann knew I liked what I saw. "How long have you been wanting to dress up?" That got my attention. " How did you know?" I asked.

She sat down beside me. "A long time. I noticed the way you look at my clothes. You would linger a little too long."

I looked down at my feet. I was found out!

"Don't worry. I think it's sexy! Would you like to try some of my things on?" I looked up at her smiling face.

"I guess so." I was in heaven. She was a little taller than me and had great hips and chest so I was sure her things would fit.

Ann started pulling outfit after outfit from her closet.

She started with seemed stockings followed by black panties.

A black bra and then a black corset. She cinched me in so tight I could barely breath but I marveled how I now had hips!

"Now what would like to wear?"

I knew what I wanted from her closet because I bought it for her.

I reached in a pulled a black latex skirt with zippers front and back and white school teacher latex top.

"Oh I see...so that's who you are!" I smirk slightly and begin to wiggle into the outfit. The latex clung to my every curve.

"Now you need some shoes to match THAT out fit." Ann pulled out a pair on patent leather boots and a 4" heel. I zipped them up and stand. A size too small but I made them work. I looked in the mirror at myself. I didn't see me but I saw Nikki finally come to life. I strut around the bedroom in my outfit. Ann looks me up and down. "When did you learn to wear heels? You've done this before haven't you!"

I just smiled at her. "So what is my newest girlfriend's name?"

"Nikki" I said without a second thought.

"Well, Nikki, would you like a glass of wine?"

I practiced my female persona into the night as Ann did my nails. Ann was getting turned on by the whole thing as was I. Then she asked me something out of the blue. " Would you ever go out dressed as Nikki with me?"

"Not a chance. What if somebody saw me?"

"Nobody would know it's you! Look in the mirror."

"Ok, well, maybe and only of you were there." Ann smiles and takes a sip of her wine.

"Would you ever be with a man?"

"Now you've gone too far! No way. Never" I exclaimed. " But you look so good! If we went out, they would stare at you more than me. Deep down you want men to look at you, don't you?" I did but I never gave much thought beyond that.

"Isn't that why you wanted to dress up? To be desired?"

"I guess so..."

"So what's the harm then? I bet you would like to dance with a man. How far you would let him go?"

"You mean... kissing?"

"Maybe. Would you like him to grab your ass? Pull you in close and feel his hot breath on your neck. Feel his cock through his pants rubbing on your thigh." I glanced at the floor. I had strange thoughts of a dark club being man handled by a tall dark stranger. I was getting hard.

"I think you would like it."

"Maybe..."

Ann takes me by the hand and leads to the bedroom. She lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me.

She begins to kiss me. I start to sit up but she pushes me back. "Tonight, I'm on top." She eases between my legs, pushing my latex skirt higher and higher.

"I know you would like it, Nikki." She starts stroke my crotch through my panties. "Just tell me you want it."

She moves her hand lower and I spread even wider for her. She finds my ass and begins pushing in my hole through my panties. "Feels good doesn't it, Nikki?" I nod my head in approval. "You like your pussy touched, do you."

I was light headed by this point. "I do."

Ann started to dry hump me with her hand on my pussy. I squirmed in pleasure. It so wonderful to be dressed as Nikki with another person.

"Do you want to get fucked Nikki?." I opened my eyes and looked Ann in the eyes. She reached over to the night stand and pulled out a dildo we would play with from time to time. It was flesh color complete with a set of balls.

"I think you should try sucking cock first. You like to dress like a slut and blowjobs are what sluts do." She begin rubbing the dildo across my lips. I was scared now. This was the point of no return. I shot my tongue out and licked the shaft of it.

"Mmm, that's my girl!" Ann eased it in to mouth while she continued to dry hump me.

""You are good at!" I slurped and sucked that dildo for all I was worth, wishing it was a real cock.

"You want a real cock don't you? You would love it! Warm and hard." I moaned as she pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

"Tell me want you want!" Ann cooed. "I want hard cock in mouth!" I blurted out. "I knew you did." Ann pulled my panties to the side and started to finger my new found love hole. "If you like sucking cock, you'll love getting fucked!"

I tried to wiggle away but she held me firmly. One, two and finally three fingers were inside me. "Relax, baby. You'll love it"

Little did she know I already did. I started to grind on her hand as she pulled my nipples through the latex top and black bra I was wearing. Oh my god, it felt so incredible!

Ann pulled her fingers out and I thought we were done. "Don't move!" Ann leaned past me to the night stand again. I felt something cold on my little pussy. "Ann, I don't think we should..." "Shhh... now be a good slut and be quiet."

Ann lubed up my hole. I knew what was going to happen. She reached for the dildo I was sucking on and started to push it in to me. Ann lifted my legs up on to her shoulders as she pushed harder. "How does that feel? It will only hurt for a second."

With that she pushed it in to me. I felt like I was being split in half! I cried out loud but Ann was deaf to me and started to fuck me with the dildo. It soon did stop hurting and I really started to get in to it.

"That's my slut. Told you would love it. Nothing like a cock in your pussy. Now do you want man? TELL ME!"

"I do, I do! I want man to fuck me hard and long! I want suck his cock!" I cried. Ann worked that dildo in and out of me hard.

Ann began to buck wildly as she fucked me. Ann began to come. I didn't noticed but she had been riding the dildo as she held my legs. She really was fucking me. She moaned and screamed and she collapsed on me.

"Oh my god, you're a good fuck, Nikki"

We fell asleep that way until the early morning came. Ann woke up and kissed me.

"Now I guess we need to find you a man!"

"I was just playing the role last night, Ann."

"You weren't playing at all. Look at yourself. That isn't playing. I know what you really want. Now get changed so we can go out for breakfast and some shopping."

I swallowed hard and began to change. "Shopping?"

"I think you will be needing some new things

*

The story you just read is true and I have more adventures in TV land with Nikki if you are interested.