Nikki: My Friend's Smug Wife

Story Info
I get into trouble with my best buddy's hot little wife.
1.6k words
3.99
143.1k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's not hard, it's impossible' I told him.

That was three weeks ago, and I was sure about it then. My man Jai was just annoyed about how me and his wife never get along and always bicker away at each other, and was bribing me into trying to get along with her. One of my all time favourite classics was coming up in theatre two weeks later and I was begging him to watch it with me as there was nobody interested in that movie at all.

'I'll watch every goddamn stupid movie with you if you just stop bickering with my wife all the time, you guys have to understand, we see each other almost every day, we have to be friends, okay? How hard could it be?'

'It's not hard, it's impossible'

'Vicky, come on man, I love her! Why can't you see her as I do for once?'

'You love her coz she's hot. I see her for the arrogant bitch she is!'

'Vicky!'

'Yeah, sorry!'

This was getting old, really. They've been married two years and know each other 5, which means I know her from 5 years too. Me and Jai were always inseparable, and Nikki (Nikhila) hated that so much. Jai had been begging the both of us to get along from the first day itself, we just couldn't do it, until last week that is.

It happened on the day 'The Goodfellas' was up for show in a classic film festival and I just didn't want to miss out, but I am single, and no friend seemed to be interested in that one hell of a movie. Well, I knew Jai would come along with me, but I was seriously considering his age old request now. It did bother me occasionally how it pisses off Jai so much that his best friend and his wife hate each other for no good reason.

This Friday, the server was down at my workplace, so I took off as it was no good just hanging around when there's no work to do. Their place is en route my office, so I decided to call Nikki and drop by at their place to talk about Jai's old worry.

I called while driving and her phone was busy.

'This bitch can't keep her mouth shut for a minute' I whined to myself.

I decided to just drop by and knock, and I did.

She opened the door with the phone stuck to her ear, wearing a pink tank top and white cotton shorts that were too short to cover her whitish long, spotless, toned legs.

She changed her stance and placed her hand on her hip with the other hand holding the phone out and looking at me.

'What?' she asked.

I stared too long.

'Ummm...Hi Nikki. Well, I was on the way back home from work and I thought I'd just talk to you as it's just forenoon and I figured you'd have some time' I said, trying not to look down from her eyes. Ah, those eyes.

Those eyes, and those legs and those cute little breasts, my God! Not too small, but not balloons. I had touched myself more than a few times thinking about her, about the lips that form that smug smile being wrapped around my...

'Come on in', she said, turning and placing the phone on the front table, bending a little to do that. I couldn't help gazing at her round bottom, one that I always wondered whether or not would fit perfectly in my palms.

'Man, I hate how hot she is', I silently cursed to myself.

I stepped in, closed the door, and locked it, turned and saw her looking shocked and amazed, staring at the door lock.

I then realized it's not my door and I'm in her house, and I just locked the door which could mean I have other intentions than just talking.

'Oh hey, no, I'm sorry! I just have this habit of locking the door when I come in. I mean, I live alone, right', I said almost nervously in a single breath.

She smiled that wicked, naughty, childish smile at me, making me wonder what she's thinking.

'What?' I asked her, shrugging to show I have no idea what's so funny.

'You just apologized to me, probably the first time in 5 years' she said, looking as happy as a child who just won a game of chess and ladders.

'Yeah, look, that's what I'm here for. I called you, but you were busy on some call, no surprises there, but I came here unannounced only to get this sorted, out once and for all, you know. Jai is really going crazy about us not getting along, and he just doesn't stop begging me to get over my hatred for you. I told him it's impossible to get along with you, and that he loves you only because you're that hot', I said pointing to her torso.

She had a sexy posture the way she was standing, listening to me with her hands on her hips, hair open down her front covering her bosom from the left and a facial expression of disbelief or shock.

Then I realized that I not only apologized to her for the first time in 5 years, but also confessed to her that I think she's hot for the first time ever.

She raised her eyebrows in disbelief and joy, that naughty grin appearing again across her face.

'You think I'm hot?' she asked, staying in the same posture, which was making it really difficult for me to keep my eyes on her face.

Now I should have seen it coming, but I was definitely not prepared for this question. How was I supposed to answer that? I mean, I hated that woman, yet she was the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life, TV and dreams included. I figured I'd go with the truth.

'Umm...duh?' I said, rolling my eyes.

'No, I know I'm hot, I'm asking you how is it possible that you think I'm hot? I thought you hate me" she asked, still smiling triumphantly.

'I do, I hate you, but I love your body, you're the hottest woman I know, I mean you are not hot, your body is, I mean...ahh fuck! Ya, I think you're hot, what's new about that, that's nothing for you to be so happy about'.

'Ahh, you have no idea, that's the best thing I've come to learn this year!' she said, laughing.

'Hey, that's not what I'm here to talk about, okay', I sounded almost like I was whining.

'Okay', she said, and placed herself on the couch, and pointed to another couch for me to sit.

I went over and sat, uncomfortable over how happy I just made her, feeling like I lost a long battle.

'So', she said, grinning like she won the world's most important contest, 'tell me what can I do for you? Make you some coffee? Serve you some snacks? Or would you like to stare down my top?' she said and burst into a laughter that I've never seen the like of in these years of knowing her.

Man, she was really enjoying this. I regretted confessing to her in the first place. I decided to take her down, I had to get her back from cloud 9.

'Yeah, like you got the guts for that' I said, hoping to challenge her enough to make her uncomfortable and thus take the upper-hand.

I won, she stopped laughing and looked at me with an expression of shock and confusion.

'I don't have the guts? Hello, Mr. Writer-for-a-brides-magazine, you don't have the guts! It took you five years to just confess that you think about me when you touch yourself', she said and burst into a manic laughter.

'Urghh, this bitch', I cursed to myself.

'Shut up! I never said that. I just said I think you are hot, you little fox!'

'Mmhmm...but it is still true, isn't it?'

'No it's not!'

'It is. I know very well, I can even picture you calling my name when you fuck those worthless bimbos you keep finding in gutters behind pubs.'

'Will you just drop it? That's not why I'm here.'

'Who knows, maybe you are...maybe you came over to try and get into my pants, which can never happen by the way.'

I had had enough of this little minx. She was enjoying this so much that I decided to put a stop to it, even if it meant taking a huge risk.

'Well, maybe you're right. Maybe I am here to try and get into your pants, and maybe I will.' I said with a half-smile, moving closer to her, slowly. And it worked.

Every inch that I moved towards her made her more nervous, and soon I was real close to her, and she was looking at me in disbelief but still trying to smile that smug smile of hers, but I could feel she was not so confident anymore.

This was the moment. Stop here, or regret forever. Or enjoy forever. I don't know, what was I thinking? I wasn't thinking, I guess.

'Ummm...what are you doing?'

'I'm trying to get in your pants, as you guessed rightly.'

'That will never happen.'

'Well, my job is to try, right?'

'What do you mean, try?'

She was hardly able to breathe now.

'I mean try' I said, slowly, cautiously touching her hip with my left hand. All the time looking into her eyes, my hand landed on her tank top covered sexy waist, and it felt just Goddamned amazing.

It was then that I realized I was rock hard.

'Ah! This is going to be hard', I thought to myself.

To be continued in part 2.