Nikki: My Friend's Smug Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My fantasy tells me something I never expected.
3.4k words
4.33
72.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For every encouraging comment on Part 1, thanks a load!)


I sat watching The GoodFellas at PVR with Jai, unable to keep my mind off what happened. One moment I was myself, another I was lost. I didn't know I had it in me to touch my best buddy's wife, let alone seriously entertain the thought of taking her. I mean, I have fantasized about her, but that was in my private world of fantasies only, strictly for the purpose of a pleasant self-pleasuring session. I never considered acting out these fantasies, given the chance. Hell, I never thought I'll be given the chance. I had, since I was a teenager, separated my fantasies from my realities. For instance, when I was a kid, I had the hots for a few of my aunts, the young ones, you know, the young cousins of the mother of a horny boy in his early teens. That, however, never resulted in my looking at my aunts as objects of sexual desire in the daytime. They were in my fantasies, doing dirty little things to me, only when I was in bed, touching myself, trying to make sense of the changes my body was going through and trying hard to keep it a secret. I was convinced I'd go to hell for fantasizing about my aunts touching my weeny, which is what it was at best, at the time. But all that fear and guilt faded away eventually. I learnt to accept touching myself as a 'normal' need of my body, and more importantly, I learnt to accept, without guilt, my fantasies as a 'normal' part of my private, very private, world of thoughts. Thoughts are things, say leadership gurus, but philosophers say that thoughts are neither more beautiful nor more harmful than mist.

"I'm glad you pushed me to the movie, man! Hell, I could have gladly paid for my ticket if I knew it would be this good," beamed Jai as we were being pushed out of the theater by the thick crowds moving robotically through the narrow exit.

I managed to warmly tell him I could happily pay for both us even next time. Something in the guilt I was carrying made me feel as if I should, immediately, do amazing things for Jai. Then I could tell him. No, wait, I could never tell him. What would I say? 'Hey buddy, your wife and I are getting along well now. In fact, I touched her lovely bosom and kissed her soft temple just his afternoon!'

Ridiculous. I had told Nikki to keep this between us. She didn't look as certain as I was. She seemed to want to tell him. 'Nothing happened between us, Vicky. There's nothing to hide, and certainly nothing to feel so bad about' she had told me as I was leaving her apartment. Their apartment. It seemed unbelievable to me how I could forget, for the moment, that Jai even existed. I'm glad she remembered.

She didn't have to slap me though. I had only lightly run my fingers along her soft mounds. She was breathing heavily until I reached the nipple of her right breast, and then when I pressed against it from under her tank top, simply with the fingertips of two of my fingers.

Smack!

I was thrown back more by shock than by the intensity of her slap. She hit me, right in my face, and it caught my absolutely by surprise. Before I could even say anything, I saw tears welling up in her eyes, as she sat up erect, covering her mouth with both of her small hands. Those small hands!

My ex had hands this small. While we were dating, I never cared much. But ever since my break-up, I was reminded of her hands every time I looked at Nikki's hands. The slender fingers, the cute little hands that could hardly wrap around my 'tiger', as she liked to call it, and the thrill of it all every time she gave me a handjob while I was driving. Incidentally, she parted with me just the summer Nikki and Jai got married, two years ago. This made me fantasize about Nikki's little fingers wrapped around my tiger, and I'd wonder if she would call it tiger too.

I lay in my bed that Friday night, junior in hand, trying to think of screwing a girl, any girl, but I couldn't do it. I was gripped by the guilt and the thrill of what happened. I kept going back, involuntarily, to her apology.

'I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, Vicky I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! I just panicked, please don't hit me Vicky I'm sorry, I really am,' her words flooded my shock, anger, guilt, and as much they calmed me down, they calmed my hard-on too. I was no more lusting for her. In fact, I realized I hated her no more, which is surprising. Is that all it takes, I asked myself as I lay wondering. Is a profuse apology and a tear in the eye all it takes for one to stop despising, stop hating, stop looking down upon a person who had failed to make a decent impression in years?

'Yes,' I said to myself, a little aloud, that's all it takes, because in that moment I saw who she really was. As much as she made herself heard every time I was around, as much as she would put her foot down on every little argument of whether to go for pizza or curry, movie or long drive, as much as she was arrogant and stubborn and hot and smart and clever and manipulating, she was a child, a person capable of crying, capable of making mistakes and admitting to them. She was human, and I seem to realize that for the first time as she came near me, touched my cheek lightly, and asked if it hurt too much.

'It does, but here,' I said pointing to my chest.

'Oh Vicky! I'm really sorry,' she said, breaking down, and as I moved my hands to hold her face in them, she jerked back. 'Please don't hit me Vicky,' she shrieked. Every wall I had built against her broke down in this moment, and I looked into her eyes, trying my best to give her a warm smile. I had never given her a warm smile.

'I don't hit women Nikki, and I have no reason to hit you. Thanks for slapping me,' I managed to say, my voice sounding distant to me, as if coming from a neighbor who left the window open.

Not much was said between us, but we sat there, looking at each other for what seemed like an hour. It was half that time, but even that much was a lot since we really didn't talk much. Exchanging smiles that spoke of shame, guilt, acceptance, and a little bit of love, we kept looking at each other.

Which is why, before leaving, I asked her to keep the silly incident between us. She looked puzzled. 'Why?' she asked.

Why? I couldn't make sense of what happened, what sensible explanation could I possibly offer to my friend who trusted me enough to leave me alone with his wife in a cozy apartment?

Sleep escaped me for much of the night, but I made up for it by sleeping through Saturday morning. For some elusive reason, the first thought I had as I woke up was the memory of

Jai telling me sometime last year that he and Nikki had decided to close her fallopian tubes, so that he wouldn't have to wear protection or pull out. 'Tubal Ligation,' is what he had said, the name of the process, more simply called female sterilization.

Why did this come to my mind, the first thing in the morning? Realizing that morning was giving way to noon, I went about my business, meeting Jai and Nikki for dinner and drinks on Saturday and Sunday night both. Although I was uncomfortable, Nikki seemed to behave as if nothing ever happened, except that she wasn't mad-by-default at me. Jai was pleased to know I had dropped by at his place before the movie, and had a chat with his wife, resulting in a promise to behave better with each other.

"Why didn't you tell me, man? We went for a movie together, but he didn't tell me about it," he informed his wife, looking happy, surprised, confused.

I didn't have much to say through any of the dinners that weekend. I tried not to argue with Nikki every time she said something she didn't know about, with confidence that could only mean she's lying or had somebody lie to her. But where I used to be quick to dismiss her tidbits as rubbish, I now saw a girl just trying to fit in, trying to talk about current affairs as she had no female company and me and Jai would rather drown in a dirty river than talk about her jewelry.

My job, as a writer for Harper's Bazaar Bride, India edition, was the worst part of my life. I hated it, as much as I loved writing. I never accepted it as journalism. 'Gossip in print,' I would call it, and Jai would laugh it off. 'Be glad you have a job when veteran writers are being laid off, buddy,' he would tell me.

Still, I hated it. Every time I met a scribe, I'd ask if there's any vacancy in reporting current affairs. 'Nothing yet, but hang in there.' I hated hanging in there.

Sunday night passed off with two sessions of touching myself before drifting off to sleep. The first session, I imagined buying a new car, a small but zippy one, and taking out Nikki for a ride, and as we reach the outskirts of the city, she'd naughtily reach into my pants and wrap her cute little fingers around my junior.

'I want this tiger,' she'd tell me, and I'd promise to do her good as soon as we reach my tiny apartment.

For the second session though, I simply imagined myself as Ross doing his sister Monica in an episode of Friends, where Monica is just too desperate and drunk and I, Ross, lose my intellectual abilities to make a good decision.

Monday morning I was surprised to read a text from Nikki as I tried to open my eyes fully. I checked the time, it was received at 2.40 am.

2.40 am? 'Could you pls take half the day off from work today? Need to talk. Come over to my place?'

It made no sense. I couldn't concentrate on work, and asked for a post-lunch relief by lying that I had completed the day's work already. I'd finish the task on my notebook once I get back home, no harm there. But what was up with Nikki?

'Hey, Vicky, I wasn't expecting you!' she exclaimed in mock surprise as I stepped inside of her apartment. Their apartment.

'Very funny, Nikki. Everything OK?'

'Yes, you're forgiven, that's what I had to tell you.'

'What?'

'You touching my breasts, Vicky. You trying to seduce me. Trying to fuck me. You're forgiven by your friend, I had a nice little chat with him last night!'

'What? Nikki, are you kidding me? What did you tell him? Why did you tell him?'

'I knew you'd freak out, which is why I didn't tell you over text or call. Will you relax? Make yourself comfortable, will you?'

'Comf...Nikki! Tell me what happened!'

'Ugghh! You stubborn bum! OK, I told him that we were playing a game of let's-see-who-backs-out-first, and you lightly touched my breast. I didn't tell him you tried to seduce me, alright? Now relax, sit down. Let's have a drink.'

'Ah! Nikki! You had to tell him? What did he say? How did he look? Was he hurt?'

'It was worth the effort! I told him after we made love once. He instantly became red. And hard.'

'Huh?'

'He kept pestering me, asking me if we did anything more, if we planned to do anything, if we wanted to do anything. He kept pestering me...'

'Nikki! What?'

'He kept pestering me to fuck you.'

'What?'

'He asked us to fuck, dumbo, how many times will I have to tell you? He's losing his sleep about it!'

'What?'

Nikki looked at me funny. She was so cool with this, so nonchalant, so free, it seemed as if she was talking about just another weekend hobby to take up. How could she walk away from me, a glass of wine in her hand, wearing those short cotton shorts, plopping down on the couch, and grin ear to ear, a twinkle in her eyes, looking at me just standing in her hallway? Their hallway. How could she be so...so chilled? I was unable to move, but more importantly, unable to think.

'Nikki, are you telling me, we're going to have sex, and Jai is cool with it. No, he's happy about it. Is that what you're telling me?'

'Ah! You'd like that, wouldn't you? I never said we're going to fuck, Mr writer. Don't get ahead of yourself. I just said he's cool with it. Yes, if we fuck, he'll be happy. He wants to watch, too. But I never said we're going to fuck, did I?'

It was at this point that I...I guess I felt two overwhelming emotions. One was of relief.

Certainly, nothing could be better than my buddy finding about my little misadventure with his wife and being totally cool with it. It was a huge relief for me, like finding out you're hired after losing sleep about an interview. The second emotion that came to consume me, in a flash, was lust. I couldn't believe this! I could do her, I could fuck my best friend's wife, my fantasy, and not lose my friend! What could be better?

'Nikki! Please don't play with me. I've waited too long. If we're gonna do this, let's just do it, okay?'

'Whoa! Hold on, mister. Who said we're gonna do this?'

'Nikki!'

I took the glass of wine from her, I tried to. She held on to it, a teasing smile spread across her pretty face. She raised her eyebrows, I couldn't take it. I shoved my nose into her neck and started nibbling her, softly moving my hand around her waist from under her tank top. When I got the other side of her neck, she moved to allow me access, spilling her drink on both of us.

'Oops!'

I took the glass from her, kept it on a side table, and pulled at her hand. She stayed put.

She shook her head, slowly. 'No,' she couldn't stop grinning. Perhaps she had her reason. If I could look at myself in that moment, I'm sure I'd see a child-like pout on my face. My eyes must have been pleading. She was surely enjoying this.

It was too much for me. I had fantasized about her too long to be nonchalant about actually doing her. I decided I had to jump into it, no foreplay, or I'd come even before getting inside of her.

I sat beside her, pulled her face into mine, and gently planted my lips on hers.

She didn't respond.

I proceeded to kiss her face. Must have been a hundred kisses. Nose, temples, eyebrows, eyes, ears, chin, cheeks, lips again.

She responded.

We kissed for what seemed like eternity, until she grabbed my junior. I broke off in a jerk, and she looked at me funny. She held on to my dick, and I tried to unbutton her shorts. She placed her hand on my hand and held it tight,

stopping me.

'Nikki, please!'

She giggled, removed her hand from my hand and my dick, and moved her arms away, sliding down to lay on the couch. I unbuttoned her shorts, and swooped them down, marveling at how wet her thin, purple panties were. I removed them with little effort, as she swayed up and down, closed her legs and opened them, helping me undress her.

Once done, I stood up. Unbuttoning my pants, I pulled them down along with my shorts, and felt a pang of fear as my 'tiger' came into her view, erect and oozing cum. What if I'm smaller than Jai? She smiled at my junior, reached for it, and pulled me close to her.

I got on top of her, realizing she was in no mood to waste time either. Getting inside her was no trouble, as she was dripping wet. I wondered if she oozed more juice than my ex or it was the sheer thrill of our forbidden act that made her flood.

Once I reached her insides as much as I could, exhausting my length, I held still. I was afraid I'd shoot if I made any quick thrusts, and it was refreshing to see that she liked it. She held me close to her, eyes closed, her arms and legs closing around me. I felt like I never felt before, although she was no virgin, neither was my ex when I first made love to her. I lost my virginity to a virgin though, in high school, with a classmate-cum-friend-with-benefits, as we had both decided that it's high time we have sex and not go ballistic about it. Why did being inside of Nikki feel just as good, just as fulfilling? I decided, later as I reflected upon it, that it was the realization of a dream that made both these experiences so amazing. Sex with my ex, though, was never a dream. Losing virginity was. Doing Nikki was.

After ten minutes (I figure) of slow thrusting and wet kissing on each other's necks, I exploded inside of her. I say explode, not to exaggerate, but to tell you how it felt. I never felt it coming, it just happened. I didn't even consider pulling out, and she kept moaning and moving her hips as I kept coming inside of her hot, wet lovehole, each spurt seeming to pull out a bit of my soul with it.

Exhausted, catching out breath, we held on to each other's semi naked bodies as we lay on the couch beside each other. Both of us were still wearing our tops. She her tank top, me a semi-formal shirt.

'I came inside of you,' I said between my quick, heavy breath, more in bewilderment than in guilt or shame.

'I know, silly. I let you.'

Nikki looked at me lovingly, and from what I could guess, I was looking at her lovingly too. We looked into each other's eyes for long before diving into a passionate kiss, tongues reaching the depths of each other's mouths.

'I loved it, Vicky. I didn't know you could be a gentleman in bed,' she said with a naughty smile. Ah! That playful smile of hers.

'I think I love you, Nikki!,' I said, kissing her forehead.

'Aww! Don't be silly: you just love my body.'

'Nikki!'

She giggled. I loved her so much more when she giggled. Even when I hated her, or thought I did, my heart would skip a beat every time she giggled. I saw arrogance in her laugher, but innocence in her giggles.

'So, you ready to let your best friend watch you fucking his wife?' she asked, stroking the side of my face, looking into my eyes for an answer, smiling playfully.

'Nikki, no! I'd really like to keep this between us, okay? I mean, fine, we'll tell him, but not yet. I'm not comfortable about him knowing, not yet Nikki. Could you please not tell him until I figure out how to face him and be casual about this?'

'Aww! And what about that poor soul? He is losing sleep, I told you; he kept turning the whole night yesterday, after I told him 'I'll think about it''.

'Nikki, not so soon. We'll tell him in time. For now, could you just tell him that you decided to go ahead with it, but didn't tell me anything?'

'What? And miss out on all the fun I could have? You know what, I'm gonna tell him as soon as he's back from work, and then I'm sure he'll fuck me like he's never fucked me before!'

'Nikki, please, just give me a week, okay? Saturday night we'll get together, and together we'll tell him, in bits and pieces, going by his reactions, okay? Please tell me you won't tell him today, Nikki?'

She then told me a word that made me lose sleep for the rest of the week.

'Maybe.'

(End of Part 2. Story ends in Part 3.)