Nikki: My Friend's Smug Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Buddy wants to watch...
2.3k words
4.25
70.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never imagined I could get used to this. Knowing that I could, I couldn't be happier.

'Congrats man! You did it! Can't wait to watch...'

I received this text from Jai the night I cuckolded his wife. I was in two minds about it. About the text, that is.

It told me two things. One, Jai seems to be really okay with this, just like his love Nikki had assured me he would be. Two, I'd have to face him about it, because he really doesn't seem to be interested in keeping this a known secret. I thought I would like it that way. I didn't know why he was keen on watching me fuck his wife. I mean, for all I could imagine, I'd never let him lay down with my wife, if I ever have one, that is.

The night, Monday night, was long. I kept staring at the ceiling thinking whether I should respond to Jai's text or not, and if not, how would I keep running from him, especially when he and his wife are both keen on having a romp together the coming weekend? It seemed weird to me, really awkward. I tried picturing it so many times, it felt wrong.

I was bothered about two things here. One: if we do this, Jai would get to see me naked, completely naked, and I was not interested in that at all. I had never seen another man's dick in person, and I skip the close-up dick shots in porn as well. Two: what if I shove my prick inside Jai's wife and see pain on his face? Would I be able to forgive myself, ever? It seemed absurd to dwell on the second thought, after having had sex with his wife, twice in an hour, just this afternoon.

But I justified it, told myself I did it only after he had consented to it. I didn't even ask! Why would I not slip off Nikki's underwear when she doesn't mind, and he doesn't mind either! However, I was still dipped in guilt, to some extent, and I was not comfortable with facing Jai, as much as I wanted to see Nikki again. Feel Nikki again.

I decided not to reply, and fell asleep somewhere near dawn.

Saturday eve came quick enough, although the week was ridden with a heavy air of anxiety, for me at least. When I reached their place on the weekend, I carried red wine with me, just to be polite. I never did this before, being polite or formal with Jai and his wife. But then, I never did this before either -- showing up at their apartment to have a night of romping with the wife while the hubby watched. I paced the doorway for what must have been ten minutes before I knocked. 'I'll talk them out of this, they'll agree,' I told myself before finding the courage to knock.

Jai saw me at the door, and he seemed overjoyed.

'Vicky, man, we were eagerly waiting for you!' he shouted excitedly, throwing his arms around me as I stood awkwardly holding the bottle of wine. Nikki was standing in the hall, smiling at me and my nervousness, my absolute lack of comfort with this situation. She seemed to be enjoying my dilemma.

While Jai was dressed as though he's headed for the gym, Nikki was dressed spectacularly. She was wearing a black, thin, filmy negligee, and it showed traces of a black lacy bra inside. Her thick, ebony hair was tied over like she was headed for a grand ball. She had lip gloss on, I could see, and I could smell her perfume from five paces away. It was as if she had decided to seduce me, reading my mind that I'd try to wiggle out of this strange proposal they had put before me.

I walked up to her, and we said hi with a kiss on the cheek and a half hug.

'Really? That's how you two are gonna behave after fucking each other's brains out just a few days ago?' Jai's question made me laugh under my breath, but Nikki laughed out loud.

'What could I do? Your friend is a shy one!' she quipped, smirking at me, raising one eyebrow. 'And look how formal he's trying to be. He's got wine for us, as if we don't have any!'

I sat down on their couch, the one I had fucked Nikki on. They walked over and plonked down beside me, Nikki on my right, where she had been earlier, and Jai on my left. Both were looking at me, grinning, as if I was a prize they had won. They seemed to be too glad that this happened after all. I was glad too, but I was the one cuckolding my friend here, so I had the pint of guilt in my head that I just couldn't wash off.

'Let's get down to it, man! I can't wait. Kiss her. Do her. C'mon!'

Jai seemed possessed. I didn't know what came over him, but he wasn't his normal self. Maybe he always fantasized about being cuckolded, maybe he never did and the thought suddenly excited him. I couldn't know, we never spoke about sharing a wife or cuckolding. The only conversations we'd ever have about Nikki were him telling me how great she is and me going 'meh'.

'Ah! Jai, you know what? Why don't we just chat, have some dinner & drinks, and do this some other day, buddy? I don't think I can just get into it, you know? I'm not very comfortable with the whole idea of you watching us getting it on,' I protested.

'Then let's go into the room. We'll get naughty and Jai will watch TV,' Nikki chimed in, looking to be very amused with the situation.

'Yes, I won't look, the room's all yours!' Jai added.

'C'mon, Jai! I know you'll jump in as soon as we get out of our clothes,' I protested again.

Jai and Nikki looked at each other, not losing their grins. 'OK. Plan B then,' Jai told Nikki and walked over to her. She held her hand out, and Jai gently pulled her off the couch. She turned to me, stretched her hand out. Her ingratiating smile was irresistible. I gave in.

Nikki led us both into their bedroom. We looked like sheep, walking behind her, just following her as if we're in a trance. I don't know about Jai, but I felt powerless, and she seemed to be my goddess here, a woman who's got me completely under her control. Her sweet control.

I had never been in their bedroom. What business did I have there anyway? We hung out mostly at our favorite pubs, or went for movies together, sometimes camping, sometimes trekking. Often there'd be other friends along us, although I and Jai were the closest.

The room was airy and bright. Their bed was big enough for the three of us. As we sat down on their bed, I realized something that bit me -- it was far more comfy than mine.

They looked into each other's eyes, paused for only a few seconds, and started kissing. This didn't seem abnormal to me in the moment, the moment that they were kissing and exploring each other's mouths. The oddness of it hit me when Nikki grabbed Jai's prick over his pants, rubbing it lovingly. It looked as if she was checking if he was hard enough, and also arousing him if he wasn't.

I thought I'd move away. 'Go, it's not like they'll rape you or something. Just walk out,' I told myself in my head.

I couldn't move.

He opened her negligee, making it fall down from her shoulders. She had black see-through lingerie on, and my heart skipped a beat. God, they trapped me well!

She opened his pants, all the while keeping her lips glued to his.

Slowly but steadily, his dick came into my view. She was moving her small hand up and down its length, clearly arousing him, making him harder with each tender stroke of her hand.

He bent down, drawing wet circles around her mounds. She had her eyes closed, and was making cute noises the way she had made when I had made love to her.

I didn't even hear her bra strap go off. It surprised me when it fell off of her perky breasts. Her nipples were smallish, dark, and hard; and he quickly got to work on them. A moment after he started slurping on her tits, she opened her eyes, turned her gaze from the ceiling to me, and smiled. I always loved her smile, even when I had nothing but lustful hate for her.

She lowered her gaze to my crotch; I realized I was so hard that it was hurting, mildly.

She looked back into my eyes and grinned. Closing her eyes again, she pushed his head down, keeping her hands in his short hair.

He gave her many little wet kisses round her navel and on her thighs, and slowly pulled down her panties.

I grabbed my dick, rubbing it lightly, hoping that calms it down. It didn't.

He then got to nibbling on her neck while slowly rubbing her pussy, as if to see if it's wet yet. I could see it was wet alright. Heck, I could smell it.

She brought her mouth close to his ear now and looked at me, whispering aggressively -- 'fuck me.'

He wasted no time. Pushing her lightly, he made her fall onto her hands, so that she was dangerously thrusting her face near my crotch, while sticking her ass up, doggy style.

It was too much for me.

I wanted, for a moment there, to stop Jai and sink myself into her. But Jai, like I said, wasted no time. He got behind her, and as soon as he was done finding his target, looked at me, and thrust in.

Fixing his gaze on me, with a smile that made him look both smug and content, he kept moving her back and forth on his dick, grabbing her by her perfectly wide hips, while I tried my best not to look at his manhood.

As I kept my eyes on Nikki's lovely face, I couldn't take it anymore. Her moans, her smiles, and the way she slowly closed her eyes every now and then, opening her mouth wide, closing it slowly; I lost control. Heck, I thought, I resisted as much as I could. If Jai feels bad for being cuckolded now, it would be his fault, not mine, I reasoned somehow. There wasn't much reasoning power left in me though.

The next moment I saw myself holding Nikki's face in my hands, and moving nearer to her, trying to match the movement of her head to rub her face against my naked raging prick.

When it happened, I forgot where I was, who I was with, and why. My eyes closed and head tilted back, I lived the moment -- this is Nikki, my best friend's wife, my fantasy, and my dick's in her face, rubbing her smooth, chubby cheeks.

I felt her hand on my dick. She grabbed its bottom, pulsating as it was, and sucked the tip in one gentle, quick move. I opened my eyes to see Jai grinning wide now, slowing his motions, but thrusting harder, looking at my face and Nikki's simultaneously, and then I looked at Nikki. She was engrossed in my dick, gave it another quick blow, this time covering half my dick.

Did I mention she hadn't blown me during our earlier rendezvous?

It felt like heaven. Hell, I don't know what's it like to be in heaven, but I imagined it couldn't feel any better.

She kept doing her thing, giving me short but loving blows with her small mouth, covering only half my length, and then, cautiously, slowly, licking the bottom half of it. It was like she was giving me some kind of a prize.

As I looked at Jai again, I smiled at him comfortably, perhaps for the first time in more than a week.

Without saying a word, I moved away from Nikki's face, and walked on my knees to Jai. He understood, moved out of and away from Nikki, and hit me in my shoulder with a closed fist.

'About time,' he winked.

'About Goddamned time,' I heard myself grunting.

As I positioned myself behind Nikki's dripping pussy, I saw her hot round ass shaking. Looking at her face, I realized why. She was looking at me, staying in the same position, shaking her doggy tail to show me she's happy with my move. She was giggling.

I held my dick and entered her. Since her lovehole was gaping from Jai's invasion already, it felt much less tight than the last time I had entered her. Still, it was squishy wet inside, and welcomingly warm.

Jai stood still watching for a few minutes, as I did exactly what he did before -- slowly but aggressively, with a strong thrust, move Nikki back and forth, holding her by her hips. I fucked her, nice and slow, but making powerful stroked nonetheless. Nikki was clearly having the time of her life. 'Aawwhhh,' she moaned every time I pulled her back on my dick, making her cheeky ass slap hard against my hipbones.

Jai moved near her face, held it, and made her gag by shoving his prick into her throat, but only for a moment, never leaving her breathless. She must have trained him well to treat her right.

As he burst his nut onto her face but not inside her mouth, he moaned.

'Aahhhh...I could get used to this,' he groaned, looking at me, amused and relieved.

'I could get used to this,' I grinned.

[Ends]