Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At this point I realized I was heavily petting myself. One hand was on by breast, and the other in my crotch. I felt so dirty - so shocked at my own behavior - but I couldn't stop. I pulled down my panties for more direct touching. I briefly thought 'Oh, what if they walk out here and catch me,' but the thought seemed to only turn me on even more - and besides, I guess it wouldn't have been that bad - it's not like they hadn't already been caught being all sexual and turned on."

As she described her petting, Nikki gestured by running her hand slowly up her body and passing over her nipple. As her hand passed her nipple she flushed visibly. Her other hand was on her thigh, and I could tell she wanted to caress herself more overtly, but she was inhibited in front of me. It was obvious she was getting so turned on that she could barely control herself. And so was I. My erect dick was almost painfully constrained in my pants, and I wanted to much to let it go. My head was spinning with desire and confusion - what if I said the wrong thing and offended her, and she stopped this beautiful story? Finally I could stand it no longer and overcame my shyness for a moment - "Nikki, I think we're both getting a little turned on by this story."

"Oh you must think I am just a slut or something - I should just go....do you want me to go?"

"Oh no! please don't" I blurted out, perhaps with a bit too much urgency. "I mean ...please stay - I just want you to feel comfortable. I mean, I can tell you are getting turned on. I am too. I just meant to say that's OK...it's just natural...it's OK with me."

She grinned slyly and glanced at the large bulge in my pants. "OK, same for you - I mean, I can't help noticing that I'm not the only one starting to lose control."

"Oh.." is all I could muster. I crossed my legs and probably turned a few shades of red, and started to get a little more limp. "I'm sorry..."

"No don't be" she said. "Don't be all embarrassed, or you'll make me feel ...I don't know...isolated, like I'm the only one who is so turned on by this."

"Oh believe me, you're not the only one. I've gotten so hard listening to this that it almost hurts," I confessed.

"Well please don't you be inhibited in front of me either. I'm a married lady, of course, but after all, it's not like my husband is totally faithful. I don't think there's anything wrong with us letting go a little bit after what he did."

Now my cock was springing back to life. I had always thought Nikki was a gorgeous woman, but now she was awakening a more pure and raw sexual desire in me than I had ever felt for her before. I supposed seeing Jack all the time normally held my thoughts in check a bit, but now she was beautiful, in my house, and turned on. My dick was fully erect and throbbing again at the sight of her, laying back on the couch, legs relaxed and almost open, hand on her nude thigh. I wondered exactly what she considered "letting go."

She saw me staring at her body, and she seemed to like it. She smiled a bit, and seemed to relax, in an inviting sort of way. She leaned back across the couch on one elbow, lifting one foot up onto the couch, so that her legs became more spread open. It could have been a pose of kicking back and relaxing, but in our state of heightened sensuality, it seemed extremely provocative and inviting. She smiled at me and again placed her hand on her bare thigh, this time a little higher up. Her skirt was short and her little feminine white panties were partly visible to me.

Seeing this, I couldn't help placing my hand on my crotch and feeling the firmness underneath. The touch of my hand caused my erection to strain and shiver with enthusiasm. Nikki took encouragement from this and let her own hand wander slowly up her thigh, until it was directly over the source of her desire. As she did this her skirt hiked up further, so I could clearly see the crotch of her panties. I was staring intently at her pussy, and could just make out the mounds of her labia under her panties. She saw me looking and spread her legs open even more and smiled seductively, as if inviting me and enticing me to take pleasure in looking at her. She ran her middle fingers gently and slowly up her pussy outside her panties - bottom to top, and back down again. This brought forth a shudder of pleasure and heavy sigh from her. "Ahhhhh..." she whispered. Her eyes closed for a moment and she seemed to savor the feeling.

"Nikki, I want you to feel completely uninhibited and tell me the rest of your story. What do you need from me to feel completely uninhibited?"

She laughed freely and seemed completely at ease. "Well, I could get a little more comfortable..." She stood up and started to unbutton her dress. If she felt any apprehension, it didn't show - it seemed that she had completely surrendered to her passion, and if her clothes made her feel constrained in relating this story, she was simply going to shed them and continue in a more comfortable state of undress. She lifted the dress over her head. Without any hesitation, she slid off her panties and cast them carelessly aside. She reached behind, unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Then she sat on the couch and pulled off her pumps. Now totally nude, she arranged a few pillows, and layed back. She lifted one leg up, resting her calf on the back of the couch. The other leg she spread out across the seat, so that her pussy was totally naked and exposed. She had a beautiful little pink pussy - she was shaved except for a tiny little line high up in her pubic area. The lips looked so soft and gently bare. She licked the middle finger of one hand and gently touched it to her glistening cunt lips. She gave a huge sigh of relief, and I suddenly realized that her body had ached to be free and naked as much as mine had. She smiled at me, and said "Now that feels 100% better. I think I can continue the rest of the story like this."

Well this was the biggest surprise of all, in an evening full of surprises. Of course, I was smart enough to figure out that for me to remain clothed would be a faux pas at this point, so I obligingly stood and stripped. I cast my clothes on hers. It felt good to know that my clothes were randomly mixed in with her panties and bra - maybe my shirt would smell faintly of her pussy when I got it back. Even after what we had done together, we still didn't know each other all that well, and such casual familiarity as that sent a shiver of pleasure through my body. When I pulled off my underwear, my cock sprang forth with unprecedented enthusiasm. The cool air on my newly naked cock and balls made me dizzy with pleasure. My cock shuddered and produced a shiny drop of lubricating fluid. I felt as though a single touch could trigger an intense orgasm.

Nikki looked at my cock, smiling, and said "Mmmmm....nice."

This sent another shudder of pleasure down my nude shaft, and produced more pre-cum. I sat on a chair opposite Nikki, where I could get a full view of her smooth curvy body. She was idly touching herself, only lightly, as though to do more would bring on a premature climax. I spread my legs, giving her a full view of my straight and tall erection, and started to touch and play with it very gently. We sat like this for a few moments - her eyes on my cock were like velvet caresses, and brought me close to release.

"You're right," I said, "that does feel 100% better. Now I want to hear the rest of your story."

Nikki layed back, closed her eyes and immersed herself into her recent memory again. Slowly, gently, she traveled mentally back to the story. She was silent as she regressed, gently stroking her pussy, immersed in pleasure and fantasy. At last she moaned again - "Mmmmm" - and then slowly, softly resumed her narrative. "Michelle lifted off her top next, and unhooked her bra and cast it aside. In all my life I have never imagined a girl could have such perfectly delicious breasts. They seemed to stand up so perky and firm, and yet be so smooth and soft. I imagined taking one of them into my mouth. What would it taste like? Would I caress one while I suckled and licked the other.? Jack turned her around and sat her on the couch in front of him. She was now nude except for her sexy gold pumps. She had pretty little toes, each painted and manicured, at the end of each delicate foot Jack lifted up her legs, ready to eat some teenage pussy. But when he did, her panties caught on one of her pumps and waved in the air. They both noticed this and laughed. But rather than just taking it off, Jack kissed all the way up the inside of her thigh, then across her shapely little calf. Michelle looked at him with awe in her eyes...she licked one of her fingers sloppily, and ran her hand down to her pussy. She started playing with it ever so gently. Jack's tongue lingered a bit on one of her ankles, gently licking and teasing.

Michelle closed her eyes and heaved a sigh of lustful pleasure. Then he moved down and licked her panties as they hung on her pump. He paused to take a deep breath and enjoy the scent of her feminine excitement, and then licked them again. Then he took them in his teeth, lifted them gently off her sweet little toes, and cast them aside. He then returned to her foot. He licked up and down the stiletto heel of her pump, and from the look on her face, this was something new for Michelle. She giggled and squirmed while her finger continued to lightly pleasure her sex. He then licked, kissed and sucked all over her foot. He reached up and undid the strap and her pump came off. He held the pump in one hand, and her foot in the other.

He began to kiss those cute fresh little toes. Such soft delicate feet - I thought of her toes when she went barefoot in her yard, sometimes sunbathing in her tight little bikini. I wished that I could go to her when she was dressed like that , help her put oil on her body, lay her down, and suck her toes and rub them on my pussy to masturbate. I wished I could enjoy the pleasures of her tender nude body whenever I wanted to, just like Jack does. He started sucking and licking her toes with more passion and abandon now. I watched as he lowered the pump in his other hand, and started to rub it against his erect cock.

Soon he was arching his pelvis back and forth, rubbing his thick erect cock right on the leather sole where Michelle's soft feminine little foot had just been, the heel strap gently tickling the sensitive area right behind his balls. He was clearly totally getting off on this. Michelle saw it too - she was in awe, as though she had never seen anything like it - a horny grown man masturbating with her shoe. Now her other hand spread her pussy lips while she continued to masturbate herself. Her strokes were longer and deeper now. Her legs jerked with mild spasms once in a while, and I could tell she was approaching a complete surrender to lust and pleasure."

As she described Michelle's near-orgasm, Nikki's legs jerked upward a few times, her breathing became irregular and excited, and I thought she might be coming. But she stopped playing with her pussy and seemed to catch herself just before it was too late. She calmed slightly and began breathing slowly again. She resumed gently caressing the lips of her warm wet cunt as she resumed also her story.

"At this point Jack leaned a bit forward, so that as he masturbated with Michelle's shoe, at each stroke his penis began to gently touch the lips of her pussy. To me, this was crossing a new boundary, as I realized that they were touching their sex together without any protection. Surely he wasn't going to stick it all the way in her without a rubber, was he? I should have been more angry, but instead I just got more turned on. A little shudder ran through my body and my pussy tingled with a new excitement as I realized that I may have sucked on Michelle's pussy juice before - did Jack shower between fucking her and sticking his dick in my mouth? I fantasized that he did not - that he had painted her wet cunt juice all over my face, and deep in my pussy. The thought made me swoon with desire. I felt a deep, longing desire to touch or taste any part of Michelle's body, but especially the softness of her creamy wet little pussy."

"At this point, I was almost in a frenzy with desire - I felt completely on fire, and couldn't stand having any clothes on. I stripped off my panties, lifted off my dress, and took off my shoes and bra. As soon as I was totally nude, I started running one hand all over my body, while my other hand played with and caressed my cunt. I swooned with pleasure at my new nakedness, and almost orgasmed right then. But I stopped moving my fingers until the feeling subsided, because I wanted to keep myself on the edge of orgasm while I watched my husband fuck another girl. I realized that at any time one of them might open the glass door to come into the den, to find me laying on the floor naked with legs spread and my fingers in my pussy - the thought of it almost sent me over the edge again. I slowed down until I was barely touching myself, and knelt on the floor and continue to watch"

When she described how she had caressed her body, she repeated that action in front of me. Her eyes remained closed, and she spoke as if in a dream. It was as though she was back there, replaying it in her mind and going through the same act of masturbation while she remembered. I felt that she was not here in front of me, but rather back in her den, nude, turned on, and watching. I was not just hearing the story, but rather witnessing what had actually happened. The thought of it made my cock throb, and I felt the warm pre-cum starting to run down the shaft. My fingers were wet and slippery from the excited dripping of my erect penis. I fleetingly thought of standing up and shoving my orgasming cock in her mouth or pussy - would she like it? But I didn't want to interrupt her trance, or her lovely story.

"Now Michelle removed her other pump, making herself so beautifully pure and nude. Jack dropped the shoe he had been masturbating with, and held Michelle's ankles in each hand. He began rubbing the full length of his cock along her horny wet pussy, just on the outside. The sensitive underside of his penis slid slowly and luxuriously along her slippery pussy lips. At one end of each stroke, his balls tickled her cunt and thighs - at the other end of the stroke, the glistening tip of my husband's penis was gently kissed by the soft pink inner lips of his slut's little cunt."

As she said this, Nikki almost lost control again. As she described Jack's penis sliding over Michelle's soft cunt, she ran her fingers up and down the outer lips of her own pussy, in synchronization with her lustful description. The sight of this was almost too much for me - a little spurt of semen started from my penis, and I had to quit touching it quickly, until the throbbing subsided, leaving only a trickle of wet sperm running down the shaft. Nikki saw this and moaned softly but deeply with pleasure. She stared at my cock and licked her lips, then looked me straight in the eye to make sure the gesture was not lost on me. It was not - my head was suddenly filled with fantasies about the softness of Nikki's tongue and lips licking wet cum off my throbbing erection. The throbbing almost started again even though I wasn't touching myself. We both needed to calm down enough for her to finish the story - and slowly, we did.

"Now I knew what was next - he was going to penetrate her all the way, totally nude, his cock right inside her totally naked wet pussy. I couldn't believe it, but I knew it. Slowly Jack stopped rubbing his cock on the outside of her pussy. They looked at each other, eyes locked in wild lust, and he knew she was ready. Jack raised up a bit so that his cock pointed directly into her pussy instead of across the surface. Slowly, he began to lower it. At that point I noticed that Michelle's legs were trembling - with excitement I thought, although maybe apprehension. No matter how many times they had done it, she must have been relatively inexperienced just because of her youth. Then I noticed my own legs were trembling too. I was completely overcome with pure uninhibited sexual desire." As Nikki described the scene, she spread the lips of her pussy, dipped her fingers inside, and spread the luxurious wet lubrication over her clit in slow sensuous circles, working up and down the length of her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was entranced by her fantasy, and her legs trembled slightly and uncontrollably.

"Then he started to slide it in. As the head entered, Michelle gasped and closed her eyes. Further and further the shaft slid in, until his balls touched the lips of her cunt. They were facing slightly away from me and I could see their nude fucking so clearly right in front of me. As he penetrated fully, Jack raised his head, silently savoring the perfect silkiness of this fresh young girl. Suddenly, upon the first full, deep penetration, Michelle's eyes opened wildly and she let out a primal noise - urgent, unfiltered by inhibition. She and Jack began to move slowly, rhythmically. He did not thrust hard into her, but rather slowly slid the entire length of his cock in and out, moving his ass around and changing the angle so as to feel every part of his cock caressed by that velvety fresh young pussy. At the start of each stroke, her soft pussy lips kissed the very tip of the head of his cock. At then end of each stroke, his big balls pressed firmly into her labia and caressed her. Michelle was trembling with excitement - she wrapped one leg around Jack's back, and placed her other delicate little foot on his calf, bracing herself for her own slow but deliberate writhing. At the start of some strokes, she raised up eagerly to meet the source of her intense pleasure. On others, she arched her back, so as to feel the hardness of the shaft against her clit. It was clear she was not in control of her body. Her pussy and her lust dictated every sensuous movement."

"Gradually the fucking increased in speed, but only slightly. He penetrated deeply and easily. All sense of time was lost to me as I watched and masturbated. I wanted it to last forever. Periodically my mind would race off to more practical problems as I realized that my husband's nude cock was inside a teenage girl. Was she on the pill? Would he keep doing her and eventually get in trouble with her family? What would the two of them think of me if they caught me watching them and masturbating? But I could not wander long before my mind was captivated by the perfect poetry of their sexual pleasure. It went on like this for a long time. So many memories and images of this fuck fill my mind that I could never relate them all. It was a universe of pleasure watching their perfect fucking."

"After a long period of time in this same position, I noticed Michelle's body becoming rigid and shuddering periodically as waves of pleasure struck her. It would not be long for her, I thought. Or for me." Nikki's heavy breathing signaled that this was true not only in the story but also at the present time. Her legs spread wider and her foot which was resting on the back of the couch raised up a bit. Her back arched, her breasts were flushed and hot, and I could see the signs of approaching orgasm. Her hand and fingers expertly pleasured her sex with increasing intensity. She was no novice at masturbating herself, I could tell. She continued with labored words "...at last the moment of her ecstasy arrived...I will never forget the beauty of that moment as long as I live. Her perfect little ass was wiggling up and down with every thrust, trying to pleasure herself on my husbands thick hard shaft. Her cute soft little ivory feet, with their tender little delicious toes and perfectly painted nails, were bouncing in the air at the end of her soft silky sculpted legs. I wanted so badly to kiss those legs, to taste their fresh smoothness, to embrace and caress them and pleasure myself with them. He face was glowing and radiant, her beauty shining like never before. I longed to kiss her soft ruby lips and feel her warm naked body against me. Her nipples were hard with excitement, and I was crazed with desire to feel them in my mouth, rolling them gently over my lips and tongue. And her pussy - Oh God that beautiful creamy pussy - wet, young, lovely, perfect - how I longed to bury my face in her and breathe the scent of her beautiful pure lust and taste her delicious wetness."