Nikki's Encore

Story Info
Amateur actress returns to the stage and ends up naked again.
7.9k words
4.72
57.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
842 Followers

"Returning to our local stage in the lead role is Nikki Morales," the review in the local newspaper began, "and what she may lack in acting skills is more than made up for by her courage in appearing naked on stage for half of the production." Well, I want to tell you, that's a big fat lie. I wasn't naked half of the time, although come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. I had only scene where I was completely nude, and the rest of the time I was wearing something -- maybe not much, but something. And I thought I showed great acting skills. After all, I'm playing my favorite role, Nikki the exhibitionist. But let me tell you the whole story, and then you can decide.

You may have already read a couple of my stories, so you know that I'm a college student who joined a community theater group last fall when I had a chance to play the lead in Gypsy. Somehow, each time I performed the big strip scene in the show, I managed to lose a little more clothing and by closing night, I ended up completely nude in front of the audience. And then there was the holiday fund-raising event where I decided to auction off my sexy Santa outfit and wound up naked again. I know what you're thinking -- I must be a very naughty girl to do these things. But I'm not! I didn't really plan any of this -- it just sort of happened. I love the attention and I do find it exciting to have all those guys looking at me. And, it turned out that my performances have raised a lot of money for the theater, which led to the proposal that I star in their next production, a play about the secret life of a call girl. Me, 19-year old Nikki Morales, full time college student and part time exhibitionist!

I couldn't wait to start rehearsing for the new show. I guess you could say I had been bitten by the acting bug, but I also was looking forward to the thrill of showing off to an audience, knowing that I was deliberately exposing myself to the prying eyes of all those people. And I was intrigued by the idea of playing a call girl, hoping that meant plenty of skimpy outfits and sexy situations.

Just before the holidays, I got a copy of the play from the head of the Board of Directors of the community theater, Lorraine Manning, with the request to meet with her and the director, Rob Laine, shortly after New Year's. Because of the nature of the play, there wasn't going to be an open call for casting. Lorraine and Rob decided to approach people privately who had appeared in other productions in the past. I guess some of the women were uncomfortable with the subject matter, but most of the roles were for guys. And Lorraine told me that all of the men had only one question -- who was going to play the lead role of Crystal. Once they heard it was going to be me, none of them turned her down.

There were four major roles for guys -- Darrell, Stanley, Steve, and Josh. Darrell and Steve were chosen to play two older guys who are Crystal's clients -- one is a rich businessman and the other is a local politician. Steve was cast as a gay character who's Crystal's best friend and confidante. And Josh, who I already knew from Gypsy, was going to play the part of a guy that Crystal meets through the politician and eventually -- spoiler alert! -- the two of them fall in love.

Rehearsing with Steve and Darrell was fun and easy. Although I hadn't met them before, we hit it off immediately. Neither of them seemed concerned about the nature of the play; they were totally cool about it and didn't even mention some of the scenes we'd have to do together. Darrell was particularly sweet -- kind of protective of me but still really respectful. I wish I had him for a teacher in college. Now Josh is good looking and he's not at all stuck on himself, plus he's got a good sense of humor. We're almost the same age and I got to know him a little when we were in Gypsy together. But I think he never recovered from seeing me prancing around backstage in a c-string and pasties; he's always been a little shy and awkward around me, which I think is kind of cute. So when it turned out that my big nude scene was going to be with him, I never missed a chance to tease him about it.

It was different with Stanley, who could be a little weird and creepy. The first time the cast got together, he pulled me aside to say that he completely respected what I was doing and that although he would be doing what the script required him to do, he just wanted me to know that it was just acting and not what he felt. But then I'd catch him during rehearsals staring at my ass and think "sure, Stanley, it's just acting." I began to understand why he had been cast as the sleazy politician!

Rob turned out to be a terrific director and easy to talk to. He encouraged me to take chances that really helped to bring the character to life. "Nikki," he told me, "when you're on stage I want you to remember that you're a call girl and your customer is the audience. You're acting out their fantasies, both the men and the women. So be spontaneous and play to them. Anything goes when you're on that stage."

I could feel that familiar tingling feeling as he told me this. "Anything?" I asked, in a teasing, little girl voice. He smiled and added, "Well, almost anything."

Rehearsals for most scenes were straightforward. We'd go over the basic stage movements, which were usually pretty simple, and then run through the dialog. The one intense scene comes at the end, when there's this big confrontation between me and my boyfriend, the part played by Josh. He's mad at me and I have to convince him that I really do love him -- that my "secret life" has been my love for him, not my career as a call girl. And I realize that I now want to live that "secret life" and be with him. I start off angry and then deliver a big long speech. Throughout the scene, Josh is sitting on the bed facing the front of the stage, and at the end, I turn towards him with my back to the audience. I undress, then take off his shirt, unzip his pants, and get on top of him. We embrace and the lights go down. That was going to be my nude scene -- nothing new for me, I thought, after my closing night strip in Gypsy where I took everything off.

Rehearsing for the play made me realize how much my confidence had grown -- or maybe I should say, how much more I had embraced my exhibitionist impulses. When we were rehearsing for Gypsy, I found myself wondering about whether or not I'd be able to follow through and do a revealing strip. It was exciting and a little bit nerve-wracking. But as we began work on the new play, I had no doubt I could wear the skimpy outfits and handle the scene where I would appear naked --- in fact, I couldn't wait for the performances to start. So, I decided to come up with some ways to make rehearsals more fun.

One evening during the third week of rehearsals, I arrived early for a meeting with Michelle, the costume designer, so I could try on some of the lingerie I'd be wearing in the scenes when I entertain my clients. The play has a lot of humor in it, especially with the businessman who was being played by Darrell. He's supposed to be into all of these fantasies so I'm dressed up like a school girl and a French maid and he chases me around the stage. But the scenes with Stanley, the politician, are creepier because what he really wants is someone who will treat him like he's completely worthless. For those scenes, the director wanted me to wear as little as possible, taunting him with my body but never letting him even touch me.

Michelle pulled out the first outfit, a sheer full length black dressing gown trimmed with fake fur and with a belt across the middle. And when I say "sheer" I mean it was completely transparent, designed to be worn with lace-trimmed black underwear -- a filmy black bra that barely managed to contain my breasts and a transparent set of black bikini briefs that offered just the smallest opaque triangle covering my pussy. Trying on the panties in the dressing room, I could see that my butt crack was completely visible through the fabric stretched across my ass. As I fastened the bra and tied the gown around me, a familiar warm feeling spread through my body.

I was about to call out to Michelle, "Can you come in here a minute?" when I stopped myself. "Oh, Nikki," I thought, "wouldn't it be more fun to go see her?" I opened the dressing room door and took a few steps out into the corridor that led to the backstage area. Looking down the hall, I could see Rob and a couple of the crew bent over some sketches of the scenery, with Michelle standing close by talking to them. I had forgotten to put my shoes on, so I was able to silently tiptoe down the hall to a spot about ten feet from where they were all standing. I could feel the butterflies fluttering as I waited for someone to look. They didn't notice me at first, but after about thirty seconds, one of the crew (a guy named Fred, a retired carpenter in his sixties who had volunteered to help with some of the sets) glanced up from the diagram and stopped mid-sentence. He just stared at me, while slowly the rest of the group turned toward me.

"Sorry," I called out, "I didn't mean to interrupt. When you're free, Michelle, I just wanted to have you take a look at this." And with that I casually let my hands move downward brushing against the robe, which had the effect of causing the sides of the gown to flutter apart and offer a brief glimpse of my panties and legs before the fabric shifted back in place.

Rob was the first to speak. "Well, Nikki, seems like we've all had a chance to take a look,"" he said with a smile. "I'm just getting Michelle's opinion about some color choices for the background. Give us a minute and she'll be right with you."

"Oh, okay," I said, in a very offhand manner. "No rush," and with that, I just leaned against the wall, which allowed the front of the gown to part and reveal my calf and most of my right thigh. I could see that the carpenter was trying hard not to look, but he kept glancing up when he thought the others weren't noticing. And I just looked back at him, smiling sweetly as if this was how I dressed every day.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle strolled over to me and in a low voice said, "Having fun, Nikki?"

"Oh, I don't know....maybe," I grinned. "Just kind of getting into my character."

"Well just don't give Fred a heart attack," she joked, linking her arm in mine and walking me down the hallway. "Now, let's take a look and see if I need to make any adjustments." With that, we ducked back in the dressing room.

A little while later there was a knock at the door, and Rob called out, "Mind if I come in?" By that point we had finished with the lingerie and I had just slipped into the French maid outfit that I wear for one of scenes with Darrell. Michelle looked at me as if to say "okay with you?" so I shouted out, "door's unlocked." Rob entered, closing the door behind him and seemingly not noticing the flared black miniskirt that barely covered my ass and the form-fitting top that pushed my boobs up and out, making my breasts look more like 36Cs instead of the 34Bs they actually are. "You like?" I teased.

"Looks perfect," he replied. "In fact, Nikki, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'd been talking over the weekend with two of our volunteers who are going to handle the publicity for the play. They're going to be taking some cast photos to use for ads and other posters. But seeing you now made me realize it would be good to have everybody pose in costume rather than just street clothes. Could make for some pretty memorable shots if you're up for it." He paused, then continued, "Would you be okay with that?"

"Ready for a chance to be photographed in some revealing lingerie?" I thought to myself. "Is this some sort of trick question?" But I noticed Michelle was already grinning at me, so I calmed down a bit and carefully answered, "Sure, I'm willing to give it a try if you think it will help the show."

"I'm sure it will," Rob replied with a grin. In reply, I just stuck my tongue out at him. "Let me see if we can set up a photoshoot for later this week. Just let me know when you've got some free time. And oh," Rob continued, turning to Michelle, "I'm thinking we'll stay with more subdued backgrounds for the set, so if you've got more black and white lingerie items, can you get them ready for Nikki?"

"No problem," said Michelle. But as soon as the door closed, she looked at me and smiled. "Why do I think it won't matter what outfits we pick out?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I said, trying my best to look slightly confused and completely innocent.

"You know exactly what I mean," she said. "You'll find some way to wiggle out of some of them." I sat there and smiled, giving my best "who, me?" look.

*****

Rob emailed me to say that everything was set up for the photo session, and he gave me a time to meet at a local photographer's studio, saying he'd bring along the girl who was going to do make-up for the show as well as two volunteers from the publicity team. I had to drive about 20 minutes to get there and I was kind of distracted thinking about posing for the pictures so I got lost and arrived late. I rushed in and was surprised to see that Michelle and Lorraine were there along with the photographer, his assistant, Claire (who was going to do my make-up), Rob, all six members of the publicity and sales team, and the rest of the leads from the cast! It looked like I was going to have quite an audience, something that served to heighten my excitement. I could feel myself blush slightly but I think Rob assumed I was just a little embarrassed at being late.

"Well, we're just about ready here so why don't you go with Michelle and Claire and get into one of your outfits and we'll continue working on the lighting," Rob offered. "We brought along most of the wardrobe, so you may want to start with the black dress from the party scene." Looking at Josh, Steve, Darrell, and Stanley, I realized that they were already in costume, so I hurried over to the two women and followed them into a small dressing room.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Michelle. I thought they were just going to be taking a few pictures of me. And I had assumed that Rob would want me to pose in some of the lingerie."

I guess my disappointment must have been obvious, but both of them smiled while Claire patted my arm. "Don't worry, Nikki," Michelle responded. "Rob suggested that you might want to start with the dress you wear in the first scene just to make sure you didn't feel embarrassed in front of the photographer. But I'm sure no one would object if you were comfortable posing in a little less clothing."

A smile spread across my face and a tingling feeling started in the pit of my stomach. "Well, you know me," I replied. "I'll do whatever it takes to help sell some tickets."

Michelle chuckled, adding, "Yes, and whatever allows you to parade around with as little on as possible." She started pulling out some of the costumes and said, "Now, let's get to work and pick out something for you to wear."

We looked at several outfits and I finally selected the baby doll, which just happened to be shortest one. The top was black satin trimmed with a sexy black lace, cut out to reveal the inner curves of my breasts. The lace trim extended almost to the center, with the satin providing cover for my nipples. Lace extended down the sides and across the back, with the garment ending at the very tops of my legs, thereby ensuring that with every step the bottom curve of my ass cheeks barely covered by the bikini panties would bounce in and out of view. And that was the outfit that Michelle was now handing me to put on. "I don't think it will take me long to get into this," I said, taking it from her hand and stepping behind a curtain to change.

Five minutes later, I walked back into the main part of the studio and headed over to Rob. I had picked out a pair of four-inch heels to make sure my butt and legs were shown off to full advantage, and the clicking of the heels on the studio floor had the effect of causing everyone to turn in my direction. The black satin material shone in the lights, and I was hoping that the cute guy helping with the lights had managed to catch a glimpse of my panties as I had approached the group.

"Reporting for duty," I said to Rob, and folding my hands demurely in front of me and playing with the lace trim at the bottom of the baby doll.

"Looks like you ignored my suggestion about the black dress," Rob commented. "But I think this will work nicely," he continued with a sly grin. "The contrast of having everyone in evening clothes and you in lingerie should work well. After all, this is a play about a call girl."

"Here's what we'll do," he continued. "Let's start with a shot of you alone stretched out on the sofa." As I stepped up onto the raised platform and moved toward the furniture, Rob provided more directions. "That's right, just lie down, prop yourself up on one arm and roll over on your hip so you can look directly that at the camera. After a few shots of just you, we'll have the guys stand behind the sofa."

And that's how the photo shoot began. They played with the lighting as I adjusted my position. I noticed that the baby doll had a tendency to move around as I stretched out, making the nipple on my right breast clearly visible through the lace. I made no attempt to shift the fabric but simply looked straight ahead as if I was completely unaware of what had happened.

Alex, the cameraman, started snapping pictures, and in a little while Darrell, Steve, Stanley and Josh joined in and struck various poses behind me. Then, they had me stand up pose with the four other leads standing next to me while they moved the sofa away.

As usual, Stanley was acting creepy. It seemed to me he was always making a point of positioning himself directly behind me, putting his arm around me, or rubbing up against me. So, whenever I could, I'd try to make sure I was standing between Steve and Darrell or Josh.

After a while, Alex said he had enough shots for now, and Rob called a break. He suggested that we all change outfits, with the men getting into the clothes they'd wear in Act Two (which for the older guys meant suits and for Steve and Josh meant just regular street clothes). I had several costume changes in the second half of the show so Rob suggested that Michelle and I pick out whatever I felt most comfortable wearing.

As soon as we got to the dressing room, I looked at Michelle and said, "What about the Stanley outfit?" There's a scene in the play where I'm in a hotel room with Stanley and I'm supposed to totally humiliate him by making him crawl around the floor while I stand over him in a skimpy black lace bra, garter and stockings, v-string and stilettos and make him lick my shoes. I couldn't resist the temptation of reminding him of that scene. And, I guess I also thought it would be fun to be photographed wearing even less than what I had on now.

The bra was underwired and was a big help in emphasizing my cleavage. And in case you don't know, a v-string is a little bigger than a G-string in the front, so that meant it would cover the cute little dark brown landing strip that I had been grooming over the last few weeks in preparation for my nude scene. But it also meant my big old butt would be hanging out there, something that made me feel a little excited. And I guess Michelle figured that out, because she smiled and shook her head as she handed me the outfit.

I was fumbling a bit with the garter belt, and Michelle explained that it was easier to put it on with the snap in front and then spin it around my waist rather than struggle to snap it from behind. "Who knew," I said with a giggle. "I guess I don't have much practice with this."

rd75000
rd75000
842 Followers