Nikki's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky licked her lips and ran her tongue along the underside of his penis from the tip down to his shaved balls. She began to stroke his cock with her hand; gently sliding the velvet skin against the steel hard core allowing the pink head to be exposed. Lifting her chin she guided his cock between her sweet wet lips and over her tongue. Jon fought the urge to push down and drive his cock deep into her throat but managed to resist, enjoying the oral sensations she was administering. Kneeling onto the bed, but keeping his cock between her lips he kissed each of her nipples in turn and then kissed his was down her tight belly. He swirled his tongue in her belly button, flicking her sparkling piercing, before licking down to the sexy V of skin that led to between her legs. Her hands gripped his bum cheeks and she took his cock deep throat just as he buried his face in her pussy. They began to writhe against each other as the pleasure grew. Grabbing her by the waist Jon rolled over, dragging her on top, her legs now spread, straddling his face and her head bobbing with an amazing suction down the length of his firm dick. Her pussy was sweet and fresh and the fluids that covered his mouth and chin tasted like pure nectar.

Jon tried to ignore the feeling in his genitals. It was so good but he wanted to hold off cumming for now. Instead he concentrated on the task in hand, or on his tongue to be more accurate. He kissed and licked, nibbled and sucked her pussy and gave extra attention to her little pink love button that was the source of her growing pleasure. He grasped her legs so he had better access. His tongue ploughed through her labia lips and he stretched his neck up so the tip of his tongue could start to rim her arse. Nikki moaned with pleasure again as his tongue bathed her taboo entrance in saliva and sent electric shocks through the forbidden nerve endings that were so sensitive to pleasure. A few more minutes and he felt her tense over him; her mouth left his cock and gasped for air. Her thighs clamped against his head and she shook as her climax overtook her body. A flood of juices dripped from her vagina which he sucked into and held in his mouth. A full twenty seconds past with her shuddering with pleasure before her petite body collapsed against his chest.

"Mmm oh WOW, now that was a hot orgasm. I was not expecting anything like that!"

"You are most welcome" Jon replied, "but I have not finished with you yet!"

Moving out from under her he let her lay face down on the bed for a couple of minutes as her breathing returned to a more normal rate. Then with one arm he reached under her waist and lifted her pips setting her on her knees on the mattress but gently held her head to the pillow. Nikki knew what he wanted and arched her supple back and moved her knees apart. Jon took a moment kneeling up behind her to admire this erotic picture. Her strong shapely legs angled to her exposed rear. The perfect tight globes of her ass cheeks spread to expose her dripping waiting pussy and her winking ass hole so tempting and pink.

Jon's cock throbbed. It felt harder than he could remember as he savoured the moment he had dreamed about on so many occasions for a few moments more. Then placing his hands on her hips he rubbed the length of his penis along her crack. Not penetrating her but rubbing between her wet lips and over her anus. Nikki purred and pushed back enjoying the tease but wanting more. A bead of pre-cum formed at the eye of his dick, lubricating this foreskin more and mixed with her secretions.

Rolling his hips he lined up with her opening and drove forward in a single long smooth thrust, filling her pussy with every inch he had to offer. His balls swung and slapped against her clit and his hands pulled her hips back hard onto him. Nikki emitted load gasp of pleasure followed by a soft moan as Jon drew back, dragging his erection back into the cool air before driving back in again. They adopted a steady rhythm. Not rushed but with growing urgency. Jon felt he was in heaven. Her tight pussy muscles gripped his cock as it pistoned into her giving them both the pleasure they desired and had resisted for far too long.

Niki felt a second orgasm building inside her. The growing warmth that began in her clit radiated out through her body. As Jon continued to fuck her hard, doggie style she knew it would not take much to set her off again. Then she felt the trigger. Jon's thumb circled her arsehole a couple of times before he eased the fat finger against her ring before the pressure forced her sphincter open and the digit buried in her anus to the second knuckle. Niki's head flew back in surprise and pleasure and her second unstoppable climax exploded into a head full of stars. Before she had a chance to recover Jon flipped around again onto his back. His cock at full mast pointing to the ceiling. Without a pause Nikki straddled his lap and lowered her tight sopping vagina down onto his knob, impaling herself till their pubic bones ground together. In the classic Cow Girl position she began to ride him hard, fucking his dick as if her life depended on it. She held her hair up with one hand exposing her neck and felt his hands on her breasts pinching her bullet nipples between his fingers. Jon was amazed he was holding out so long but the sensations were amazing and he never wanted them to stop.

After a couple of minutes of her bouncing on his cock he could tell that even the very fit dancer who was giving him the best sex of his life was tiring in the position where she was doing all the work. Time for another position. Sitting up so they were chest to chest with his cock still deep inside her, Jon cupped his hands around her bum cheeks, swung his legs off the bed and stood up, lifting her with him and turned around. With a smile he dropped her back onto the bed and placed a leg on each shoulder and pulled her close. His penis knew its target without any assistance and he began to fuck her hard again in a legs up missionary position. Looking down Nikki was the total image of sex!

Fit stunning oil covers body, rocking to the movement of their love making. Her hair was wild and eyes alive with passion and lust. Jon had reached the point of no return. His testicles ached and his cock throbbed. His seed boiled and the wonderful sensation of his climax. Jon had reached the point of no return. He had a split second to decide the final outcome. Spreading her legs wide at the very last moment he pulled his cock free from her well used pussy and holding it steady along with his breath just as his cum erupted from the tip. Two, three four long ropes of cum splashed onto Nikki's exposed wonton body. The first landed over her stomach, reaching up almost to her breast. The second a direct hit over her right nipple and on upwards to neck with a drip landing on her lower lip. The final two shots had less force but the volume of the white sticky substance covered her lower belly and dribbled down over her pussy!

They were both breathing hard and as Jon slowly recovered he watched Nikki's tongue slip out and over her bottom lip capturing the stray drip of seed. Her eyes closed as she savoured the taste before running her finger down her skin smearing the rest of the cum into her skin. When her hand reached her pussy she pushed two fingers through the collected mixed juices and rubbed them over her clit before bringing her hand up to her face and seductively licking her fingers clean.

"Mmm. Does that taste nice?"

"Oh yes, but don't just take my word for it." She winked and beckoned him close.

Jon lay down next to her and she snuggled against him. Their hot naked bodies joined in many locations. She draped a leg up over his thigh and he felt the wet residue of their fuck session brush against his receding cock. It twitched but he knew he would take a little while to recover. Looking into her face Nikki leaned closer and they joined in a deep French kiss. Jon could taste his own cum on her lips and the sweet taste of her pussy blended into an erotic cocktail.

She settled into his arms and they closed their eyes. Just as they were about to drift into a satisfied snooze they were both awaken by a double knock on the front door!

"Err who is that?" Jon asked a little concerned and disappointed.

"Oh ummm I have a confession. I said that...(insert name)...could call round this evening as she wants to borrow some shoes for her weekend shift at the club. You don't mind do you?"

With that she jumped from the bed slipped on her short robe and danced off to answer the door.

Jon's cock twitched. Could this amazing evening get any better?

12