Niku's Lesson

Story Info
Jierda and Niku are helpless against the flowers assault.
2.1k words
4.34
16.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jierda and Niku were enjoying the fresh air of the woods. Niku happily skipped beside Jierda, singing a song that only made sense to herself. Jierda suddenly stopped as they came upon a clearing, she looked at her Elin companion, a playful gleam in her eyes. Niku was petite and lithe, her complexion was smooth and youthful. She had bright red eyes that seemed to see everything, yet nothing. Her hair, which was pulled into a ponytail, was soft and the color of a pale sunflower. Though, at one point, it had been black as night. She had cute black cat ears, and a sleek black tail. Niku looked at Jierda questioningly.

"This is it Nikuya. You wanted more training. This is the place I have selected for your next experience." Jierda gestured out into the clearing. Though similar in height and build, Jierda was completely different from Niku in appearance. Her hair was silvery white and cropped short. Her eyes were fierce, and looked as if she had lived a long life. One eye was bright red, and the other was sky blue. She was also Elin, and had an elegantly long furry tail, and tall leathery ears.

Jierda looked out into the clearing where there were over a dozen strange, yet beautiful flowers. They were large, with six shiny red petals that rose up towards the sky. In the center a large, swollen stamen protruded upwards. Soft, fuzzy leaves formed the base of the flowers. The flowers seemed to be intertwined with each other with thick, rope like vines which crisscrossed across the clearing in a tangled web.

Niku clapped her hands with excitement, her black cat ears perked up. "What will Niku experience here?" She asked, her eyes bright and cheerful. Her black tail swished gracefully through the air.

Jierda grinned at her, "The best experience you have ever had. I discovered this place quite by accident some years ago, and I accidentally stepped on one of the flowers. It left me with an unforgettable experience. I have learned my lesson." This time something slightly more sinister crossed her face, or maybe it was less sinister. It was more of a greedy look mixed with lust."Niku," she purred almost seductively, "Go into the clearing and step on a flower."

Niku looked at her beloved with a confused expression. "But," she said, a thoughtful look on her face. "You just said you will not go into the clearing?" She tilted her head at Jierda. "Why should Niku go, if Jierda will not?"

Jierda smiled at her, "You wanted more training to be like me, this will give you more training. Go my friend," She pointed to one of the biggest flowers, "step on that one."

Niku's eyes clouded with confusion for a moment, then her face brightened up and she smiled brightly at Jierda. "Jierda is always right! Jierda is good. I will listen to you!"

She skipped into the clearing and hopped over the first few flowers with grace. Then she paused and looked at the flower Jierda had indicated for her to step on. It had six large petals which rose up from the ground, it was not in bloom, like the others around it. Its bright red, erect petals were surrounded by a leafy bed spread out beneath it. Thick vines seemed to be the main structure of the flowers, intertwining with each other. They were the life support and the base of the flowers.

Gingerly, Niku lifted her foot and softly stepped down on the leafy part of the flower. As soon as her foot had contact with it, a thick vine seemed to come out of nowhere and wrapped around her ankle. With a yelp, Niku tried to jump away, but before she could even move, another thick tendril wrapped around her other ankle. Panicking, she looked over to Jierda and opened her mouth to call out for help, but before she could utter a word, something large and slick shoved itself into her mouth. It released something sickeningly sweet into her throat, it burned as she swallowed it. Almost immediately she felt her body change.

Her pussy became wet, her body was hot, and she was filled with uncontrollable desire. She felt helpless as the vines lifted her into the air, simultaneously ripping her clothes off her body. They gripped her arms tightly behind her back, and she tried to scream again for help. She gagged instead as the tendril inside her mouth suddenly thrusted itself deeper into her throat. Slowly it started to pull itself out of her mouth, before it once again thrusted itself deep.

It continued to do this as more vines wrapped around her petite body, smaller vines wrapped themselves tight around her soft breasts and started to contract and release. They massaged her boobs, the tips playfully teased her nipples, and she moaned with delight as best she could while the thick vine filled her mouth. Suddenly she felt the vines pull her legs apart, and she fought against them for a moment, but they were too strong. She saw the flower start to bloom beneath her, and her eyes widened as she saw what it revealed. A thick phallic shaped stamen protruded from the center of the flower, the tip of it was glistening with a whitish substance, and it seemed to throb and pulse.

Nikki's heart pounded as she realized what was about to happen. She tried to get free, she tried to kick and squirm, but it was hopeless. The vines held her in place, her legs spread apart, they slowly lowered her to the flowers throbbing appendage, all the while fucking her mouth and teasing her hard nipples. She cried out for help as she felt the tip of the flowers head touched her dripping pussy, but all that came out was a muffled moan. Suddenly it pulled her down hard, and thrusted itself deep inside of her, she gasped and her eyes widened in pain and shock, it was bigger than she expected, hot and throbbing it filled her tight pussy. It seemed to want to go deeper and pressed hard against her cervix.

Tears rolled down her face, but despite the pain she loved it. Slowly it pulled her up and down, it was gentle, almost loving, as it caressed her body, thrusting slowly in and out of her. She was overcome with the feeling of pleasure that came over her. She wanted more, and moaned as the tendril in her mouth started to throb and swell, the tendrils playing with her pink nipples suddenly changed, the tips opened up and encased her nipples, and started to produce a sucking motion on them. Slowly, they gained momentum, fucking her faster and harder. Without warning, the thick tendril in her mouth swelled and thrust deep down into her throat, it released a seemingly never ending stream of thick creamy sweetness, throbbing spasmodically in her mouth. Finally it was spent and slowly slid out of her mouth, trailing streams of white slime, some of it spilling out of her mouth. No sooner was it out of her mouth before another took its place, this one was entwined with smaller vines, giving it an almost veiny look.

The vines started to lift her harder and faster on the stamen, it slid deep within her with ease, white slime lubricated it's shaft and head, it plunged deep within her, before lifting her nearly all the way off, only the tip of it still within her dripping pussy. Over and over it thrust itself as deep and as hard as it could into Niku. She was completely and utterly helpless as it took advantage of her body.

Jierda looked on with lust, the sight of Niku being fucked by the flowery tendrils made her wet, and she couldn't help herself. With one hand she began to rub her boobs, and the other went under her short skirt and rubbed her panties. She moaned as she saw one of the tendrils release it's seed onto Niku's body, covering her with white creamy slime. She pushed her panties aside and moaned as she slid a finger inside her pussy. She continued to finger herself for a moment, wishing she had something else inside of her, she made a grave mistake by glancing at one of the flowers left to her.

It was in full bloom, its stamen was long and thick. It throbbed, seeming to call to her, white slime dripping down its long shaft. Jierda paused for a moment, knowing that if it took her, it could be hours before it released her. Her need for something inside of her pussy overcame reason and she bounded over to the flower. She straddled the flower, careful not to step on its leaves, and slowly lowered herself onto it, she pushed her panties aside, and moaned as it slide into her pink pussy.

It pulsed and throbbed inside of her, like it had a life of its own. She began to rise up and down on it slowly, allowing herself to adjust to its girth, the feeling of it filling her was incredible. Slowly she gained momentum and bounced herself on its slick shaft. Jierda was so lost with the feeling of it inside of her, she didn't notice when the tip of her foot brushed the leaves. Slowly, tendrils snaked around her feet, and then it pounced on her. It quickly wrapped itself around her ankles and pinned her arms above her head. She was helpless.

It slid under her clothes, groping her body and covering her in a thin layer of slime. It snaked up her body, a few wrapped around her voluptuous boobs, before coming out of the top of her shirt. She struggled vainly against it and tried to turn her head away as one snaked up her throat. It was thick and veiny, the tip of it glistening with slime, it pressed hard against her lips. She shook her head, yet it pressed harder, the slime made it easier for it to slip between her lips, and with a hard thrust it shoved itself into her mouth, immediately filling it with a sickeningly sweet liquid. It kept pumping it into her mouth, she had no choice but to start swallowing it, some of it leaked out of her mouth and trailed down her chin. She could feel the effects immediately, and it seemed pleased as it began to loosen its hold on her. Gently it continued to raise her body up and down its phallic shaped stamen, her nipples were pulled and squeezed, sending shivers down her body. She could do nothing but give into it as it fucked her.

For what seemed like hours, Niku and Jierda were bounced up and down on the flowers throbbing shafts, tendril after tendril released their load into their mouths and onto their bodies. They moaned together, cumming often as they continued to be fucked relentlessly. Jierda began to lose consciousness, she was unsure how long her body could take this, yet she never wanted it to end.

When she began to lose consciousness, it released its sickeningly sweet liquid down her throat again, and she was awakened by its burning sensation. She was unsure of how many times she had cum all over its phallic head, she had lost count long ago. Suddenly it began to bounce her on it with earnest, plunging itself deep into her, hitting her cervix with each thrust. It seemed to swell and double in size. She moaned with both pain and pleasure. Suddenly it thrust one last time into her, throbbing, it released its seed deep into her womb and she cried out in ecstasy as it filled her. The one in her mouth also came, it pumped her throat full of its hot seed for what seemed to be minutes. Finally spent, it lifted her off of its thick stamen, cum came gushing out of her pussy and ran down her legs. Gently it pulled itself out of her mouth, thick tendrils of cum stringed from her mouth.

With an almost loving embrace, it seemed to wrap itself around her once more before it laid her on the grassy ground next to it. The vines disappeared without a trace, and the flower closed back up. Dimly, Jierda looked over in Niku's direction and saw that she lay passed out on the soft grass. Cum covered her body, thick pools of it gathered under her mouth and pussy. Jierda could no longer keep her eyes open, and she slipped into unconsciousness.