Niles "Steel" Trapp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we really smell like sex.

"Okay, Niles," I say, jacking his cock a little quicker, ready to finally ask the question. "Okay. Son, about our new, super awesome relationship...is there anyone to whom you feel is necessary you tell...what...you and I are and will be doing? Now, before you answer, I just want you to know I trust you unconditionally, like our love for each other. Unconditional. I just gotta know. Do you feel as if you have to talk about it?"

"Absolutely not, my lovely and loving mother!" Niles quickly exclaims. "No way. I would never put you in a position like that. It might damage your law career you've fought to build for years. Decades. Besides," he says with a wink of the eye and a grin, "there can't be any other lawyer who fucks like you."

I'll say it again. He is such a fucking turn-on.

"Oh, Ni -"

"Please let me finish, Mom. I'm never going to talk about us and our sexual relationship. Never. I would never do that to you. Never. Besides, no one, not one of my teammates, who are my friends...they would completely not understand what you and I are now. No way. All of them are so immature, anyway. You should hear them talk about conquests. No respect. I hate it. And, also, I don't see a need to talk. This, our love, is just between you and me. And, that's the way it should be.

"If I had a microphone, I'd reach my hand out and drop the mike right now."

I'm giddy. I laugh uncontrollably, yet I'm still seriously stroking my son's cock. Drop the mike! That's hilarious! Niles, my boy, I'm so very proud...

"Son, that's the exact right answer. I love you so, so, so very much. Your keen sense of humor, your character, your athletic abilities, your love for me and trust in me...you've grown to become a man any mother and any lover would just...fucking...you just understand the gravity of our love and the way we express our love. Have no fears, Niles. I'll care for you. You're so precious to me. You can trust me. I trust you. No worries, so we can fuck with abandon!

"And, we shall!"

"The trust you and I have, Mom," Niles says as his hips sway to my jacking movements, "the trust we have is...oh, Mom, that feels great, by the way...the trust is the best and the key. It's...it's..."

"Unparalleled, Son. Unparalleled. Here, let me stroke you a little faster. I think you'll like that. Any other girls do this for you?" I ask quickly, not necessarily wanting to know the answer.

"Not like you," answers Niles.

Oh, my son. Perfect. Almost. I'd like to meet the slutty bitches.

"Good answer. Have you had sex with any of your girlfriends? My son?" I ask quickly again as the jacking increases in fervor.

Here it is...

"Nope," Niles says with erratic breathing. "You're the first, Mom. The only."

With exception to the sound of my hand moving the skin on my son's cock, the house is silent. Niles' left hand is squeezing my ass. His right hand is on my tits. If a large puddle of my cunt come has not formed on the floor beside my stilettos, I'd be shocked.

"Let me explain, Mom. It's completely a matter of trust. I don't trust college girls. I especially did not trust high school girls. They've all lied to me and they're trying to trap me, you know...I just don't trust them. That lack of trust makes sex with them kind of scary. And, I don't want to get any girl pregnant. And, I don't want to be accused of sexual assault. It was just safer to just to excited, come home and beat off. Like a release.

"With you, however, I always trusted you with everything. You're my mother, I trust you, of course, but my trust for you runs hundreds of miles deep. I'm probably not making any sense. This will make sense: you're my first crush. My only crush. I loved you like a girlfriend early, like eighteen.

"I've always been really attracted to your butt since then, the plus size Daisy Dukes still drive me berserk, we were physically close in this house, I'm kinda handsome, you like my muscles, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, and you don't have to stroke my cock any more, Mom, if that's okay. For now."

"Okay. I'll just hold it," I whisper with gravel in my larynx. "Keep talking, Niles."

"Anyway, when Dad left you for that slut, I was so fucking angry at him. I disowned him in my mind. You were my dream girl, then and now, and you were jilted and hurt. Then, when I grew beyond eighteen, I wasn't so angry. I thought about it. Now, you and I were together, alone, I said to myself. Ah, ha!

"You dated some. I just told myself it was better for you. Then, you stopped dating, and I resolved within myself to never leave you. So, I didn't. So, here we are.

"I'll understand if you eventually want to be with a man your age. Or, a woman, for that matter. You may want to grow old with someone. I'll just carry on, Mom. I'm a college football stud, so I won't have a hard time finding a gorgeous girlfriend. But, if you don't want a man or woman your age, well...I'm not doing anyone else right now...so...

"Once again, drop the mike..."

"Oh, Son," I say through tears of joy. "I didn't know you were a...I didn't think...oh, my son! You're so mature...and so responsible! And, sooo attractive. So sexy. So...so...just so. Oh, Niles! I will take care of you. Emotionally and sexually. You can trust me. I may not be as hot as the college girls, and getting less hot by the day, but you make me feel hot. So, maybe I am hot! Anyway, I'll never let you down. I love you!

"So, here we are, my son. I'm not doing anyone else right now, either. You have a really hard cock here and my pussy has set records for total feet of rainfall...I've never been this aroused, Niles. Never. And, it's all your fault! So, in the privacy of our home, it's good you're wearing the gear because I'm going to shove you onto the floor, stretch the crotch of the Daisy Dukes over to the side, jump on your cock, insert it in my steaming cunt, and probably come instantly. Will you allow your poor 51 year old albeit flaming hot mother to do all that? My darling son?"

I don't wait for a yes. Niles is on the floor and I'm fucking him before I know it, riding his cock, riding it cowgirl style, stroking once, twice...a mother wild-eyed and possessed with taboo desire...fucking her son...every stroke better than the one before from an otherwise sweet, reasonable mother emitting guttural noise and grunting with every hard slam of her cunt on her son's cock...

"Oh, Mom!" Niles screams. "Oh, my God, you're making me...Oh fuck! Oh...oh...Mother! FUCK! Ohhhhh...I'm unloading it! It's good...so good..."

"Fuck, Son! Fuck! Oh, yes! The elusive simultaneous orgasms! Oh, Son, you're perfect! Fuck! Fuck! Fuckfuck! You're my perfect boy! And, oh my God, Niles, that's a lot of jizz you just matriculated through my pussylips! The plus size Daisy Dukes are drenched! Your football pants are drenched! Good job, my son!"

"Good job, Mom!"

I collapse onto Niles' chest.

I don't stay there long.

"Roll over on your back, Mom," Niles says with urgency. "I have an idea this time. I'm going to be hard for a while longer. I can just tell. I want to fuck you while doing push-ups. Get ready. My PR is two hundred one."

I don't hesitate, ripping the tits sweater over my head, shoving the plus size Daisy Dukes down my gorgeous gams, somehow keeping the stilettos on my feet. That's important.

Niles' football gear is off and in a pile in seconds. We're completely naked again.

Fucking wow.

My stilettos lead the way as my legs instinctively spread to form a straight line, fully exposing my cunt to my son, my lover.

"You seem to be ready," Niles says, breathing hard.

"Which part of my Susie Spreadlegs alter ego told you that, Niles?" I ask through deep breaths.

My son replies by getting into the push-up plank. Hands and toes. He's so fucking aroused his cock is magnetized to his abs. I recognize his plight immediately and, with my stilettos still a mile apart, reach up to grab his cock. With one fell swoop, I insert it, the most aroused cock with which I've ever been associated, into my wet cunt.

Oh, fuck.

"Give me two hundred one push-ups, Niles 'Steel' Trapp! Even better. Fuck me like a Federico man would when he services the beautiful Italian Strumpet just down the Venetian street.

"Fuck me, Son. Fuck me with your push-up fuck two hundred one times."

"How's this, Mother?"

I'm impressed. Niles' back and neck are straight, his muscled biceps, triceps, and forearms are doing all the work, and his level of effort is little to none. It's a perfect push-up one after the other, as my son grins and his bedroom eyes burn holes through my bedroom eyes.

Fifteen push-ups means, of course, Niles' cock slid in and out of my pussy fifteen times. There were fucks today when fifteen strokes from my son spelled awesome orgasm for his mother.

This is one of those fucks.

"Oh, Niles! I'm going to come. Oh. Jesus! Oh, my son, that's it! Son, fuck me! Oh, oh, oh, oh. OH! I...I...I...feel incredibly sexy right now. Stop the push-ups! I need to reload. Whew, whew...how many was that?"

"Twenty," Niles says. He's as fresh as a walk in the park.

"Okay, then," I say. "Son, that's one hundred eighty one, fucker. Get back to it!"

"Okay, Mom. If you have an orgasm every twentieth push-up, we'll be fucking all night. Here goes..."

"I'm good, Niles," I say, "I'm doing no work except keeping my stilettos apart. Just underneath you accepting your cock. I'm loving this!"

The push-ups continue. This time I find it fucking incredible when I place my hot hands on my son's hard ass, using it to 'guide' his cock through my pussylips. In and out. In and out.

Oh, my God, this is good. This push-up fucking is awesome. Niles' ass is awesome.

Here's an idea! I've always wanted to try this, and this young man's push-up fucking could give me the opportunity to do it.

"How many is that, Niles?"

"Forty. Forty one...do you have to come?"

"Oh, yes," I reply. "Son, this is my chance to enjoy one huge long continuous orgasm. You do a hundred sixty more push-ups with your cock up and down in my cunt and I'll just keep coming and coming.

"Starting now. Oh, my God. Oh, shit. Oh, Niles. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes! Oh, yes! Push-ups, my son, you take care of the push-ups and I'll guide your cock with my hands by squeezing your ass. Let me know every twenty push-ups. Can you do that, Son? Oh, God, that's fucking wonderful! Keep fucking me, Niles!"

"Sixty, Mom!"

"Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh! Jeez! Oh, it's good. You are such the fine lover, my son. I'm not letting this secret out. My old attorney friends will be beating the door in...oh, what a come. What a come I'm enjoying! Oh, Niles, it hasn't stopped! It's not gonna stop! I'm still coming! I could swear I see a purple haze! Fuck me. Fuck your mother, Niles!"

"Eighty, Mother. You're beautiful, by the way."

My hips involuntarily thrust up every other push-up or so to meet my son's downstroke. I can't stop it!

"Don't stop the push-ups, Son. Keep fucking your mother. Don't stop fucking your mother, Niles! The come hasn't stopped. The orgasm continues. Yes. Yes. Yes! Yes! Yes, my son! Give it to me. Give me your cock! Impale my cunt with your cock! Oh, shit, oh, your ass is so sexy. So manly. You keep making me come, Son. You are such a man!"

"One hundred, Mom. Are you sure you're okay? You're breathing awfully hard."

"That's the way of the continuous orgasm, Son! I'm gassed. Need oxygen. But, need cock more. Need cock. Thank God you're here, my son. I need cock and you have nine inches worth. You take so wonderful care of your aging mother, Niles. All she needs to get through the day is...cock. And, more cock. I love you, Son. Just slip that cock to your mother, oh, say, three, four times daily - "

"That's one twenty, Mom, and I'm calling it. You're out of it! You're scaring me. I'm sorry to end your orgasm, but I'm worried about you...come here. Let me lie on my back beside you and hold you. That's it. Just collapse into my chest. There you go..."

My respiration is finally slowing. Oxygen is finally making it my brain, so the delirium has eased. Niles was wise to stop fucking his mother. That's a new one for the books. I'm very aware I'm folded into Niles' hard body; finally, I'm safe, safe from myself. Yet, his body is not the only hard thing pressing against me.

I wrap my fingers around my son's erect cock. "Want your sexy mother to take care of this for you?"

"Maybe," Niles says, "but, we should pace ourselves, Mom. Maybe you should save the handjob for later and fall asleep in my arms. I know you haven't had any sex for over three years, and I've never had sex, but you did tell me earlier you want me to fuck you tomorrow. Let's get some rest and prepare for the morning. I don't have a workout until the day after."

"You're right, darling," I say. "So, pull the covers over us and let's sleep. Good night, my superb lover."

"Good night, Mother. I love you..."

******

To be continued...

12