Nilla, Meet Perv

Story Info
Experience meets inexperience, a BDSM taster.
1.7k words
3.91
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corylus
corylus
8 Followers

When they got back from the pub they knew, even as they climbed the stairs, that clothes were going to be ripped this time.

The door was shut to the world behind them and he gave her one of his sexy teasing smiles and inched his tee-shirt up to reveal the delightful muscular chest he knew she loved. Returning his smile, she reached to touch. But before she could connect, her outstretched hand was grasped and pulled, with its partner, above her head.

He was bold for a nilla she thought, as his teeth worked playfully on her neck. In time honoured tradition he worked his way down towards her warm breasts and as he struggled with the buttons on her blouse, she wriggled free.

'Come now, let's play with the power balance in this lustplay.' she announced. 'Today, we're going to use the traffic light system because I don't know you too well sexually. Red means Stop, no questions, no delay, orange means oh dear, this is getting a bit much and green means keep going at all costs. Do you understand'? He nodded and pulled at her skirt, trying to pull her into his grasp. 'From this point forward, those are the only three words I want to hear from you. I think you will be happy with everything I will do, if not, you have three words. Do you agree'?

He agreed, largely because he had the horn and he didn't want to wait any longer than necessary.

She undressed him, slowly, carefully and she barely touched him. He felt her breath on his torso, gentle, barely there as she peeled his tee-shirt from him. Carefully she drew his hands behind him and with soft leather cuffs secreted in her handbag, she shackled him. She removed his shoes and socks one by one, kneeling at his feet, seeming supplication, anything but. His belt was unbuckled, his jeans slowly removed and again, that breath, soft on his legs. She seemed to be inhaling him, drinking his scent and taking her time to ensure it pleased her. His underwear was last, and as she removed it, his cock sprang free, proud and erect. She scarcely registered it and he was a little confused.

At last he stood before her, naked and erect. She surveyed him from a full five feet away. Moving behind him, he knew she was subjecting him to further scrutiny. Using her foot, she kicked his legs apart, and she looked there too. He knew his body was good. He knew he could withstand this scrutiny from her. Had she not told him often of how his well honed physique turned her on?

But when would she touch him? He was losing interest, his cock was deflating from lack of attention. She led him to the shower, removed his cuffs and bade him enter. He hoped she'd come in too, shower sex, always fun. But no. She stood outside and waited, arms folded. She asked him to pay more attention to his left armpit and his right leg which had, in his opinion, seen more than adequate soaping. But he dutifully complied when, as he drew breath to complain, she merely held her finger to her lips, reminding him silently of the rules to which he'd agreed, hastily, very recently.

He entered and she towelled him dry, carefully, perfunctorily.

She led him to the bedroom and replacing the cuffs, fixed him to his bed. Then she left. When she returned she was dressed again but smelled warm from the shower. It had seemed an age and he was not quite so randy and not quite so enamoured of the game. 'Orange' he said, and opened his mouth to say more, but she placed her finger across his lips. And she left it there, for longer than needed, and he licked her finger. She smiled and put the wetted finger to her own mouth and licked it herself.

She wanted him facedown, so the cuffs were again adjusted to permit this. A blindfold was placed over his eyes to help him to concentrate on what was happening. All was in place. Let the fun begin.

She straddled him and though he felt the material of her skirt as it tickled his legs and back, he noticed primarily that she had removed her underwear. Warm and slightly damp, the folds of her pussy were barely discernible as they nestled in the crack of his ass. Was her pussy shaven? He thought so, he wasn't sure.

With a dribble of silicone based lube she began to lightly rub his back. Bit by bit the rubbing turned to scratching, good strong scratching which hurt only a little. No part of his back was left untouched, and he flinched as her nails found tickly sensitive parts on the sides. Involuntarily yelping, she filled his mouth full of material, which until now had held her pussy and whose juices now muffled his cries. Her nails moved to his scalp and gooseflesh raised on his body.

Back complete she turned around, her pussy now on his reddened back. Gleefully, she ran her pussy up and down his slippery back, then returned to her task. Rubbing his hard buttocks, slipping her fingers into the hairy crack, running the length of his delightfully formed legs, she let slip an uncharacteristic 'oh my' of pleasure.

She turned him over, announcing it was time to do the front. His gag was removed. She took her place at his head and gently lowered herself onto his blindfolded face. His breathing was suddenly restricted by the soft flesh of her labia and the yawn of vagina beyond. His tongue was placed for her clitoris and a metal ring marked its location for the avoidance of doubt. Two further rings on her outer labia found his tongue and he gleefully did what was expected of him. Her skirt lay around his head like a halo.

Meanwhile she was rubbing and scratching and rubbing that chest of his, the one she ached to get her hands on for years. She bit his nipples, playfully rolling them with her tongue, she pulled until he yelled, then she laughed.

She moved from his face, replaced the soggy panties in his mouth and sat away from him, rubbing up his legs firmly, nearing but not touching his quivering cock. All he knew, was that his balls and cock were suddenly held tight. Using fine soft rope she deftly created a cock and ball harness and now his cock was held in a grip, his balls divided and tight. And through it all she had touched only his balls. His glans ached for attention.

Do you deserve it? Do you want it? Shall I? Shall I do it now?

His blindfolded, panty stuffed head nodded vigorously. And all at once his cock was enveloped with the warmth of her mouth. She licked and sucked and chewed his cock for a long time. Easily until pre-cum beaded the tip of his excited member. When she sensed he was ready for a calm down, she hopped back onto his face and allowed him to pleasure her again. This time she pushed right down, almost stopped his breath, she rode his face, buried his nose into her cleft and when he heard a guttural agonised howl, he knew she'd come. Was this the end? When was it his turn?

'A change of pace now,' she announced from atop him.

Unsaddling herself, she came to his ear and whispered. I'm a switch, and I've been in charge. Now I want you to take control. You can do as you please with me, satisfy that cock however it demands. I have the same traffic light rules, but honey, there's no way you can hit my red' She moved away from his ear and then returned, 'and we both know what you most want, so there's no rush. Take your time to decide what you want to do, I'm not going anywhere'

She stood uncuffed him and stood away from him holding the cuffs and the blindfold.

He stood slowly, took his time to think.

Then suddenly, life entered him. In a rush he raced toward her. He grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. Holding her there with one powerful hand, he hauled at her blouse, tearing it asunder, buttons arced away. He wrested first one and then the other breast from the security of the black lace she wore. Faced with the prospect of two nipples and so much metal he bit her hard all over the soft flesh. His knee rose, pushing her groin hard, forcing her further against the wall. She gasped, thrilled.

With no care, he brought her hands together and placed the cuffs around her wrists. He hauled her to the radiator and with her facing it, her skirt thrust carelessly up to her waist, he shackled her to it. She hoped to God he'd picked up on her hint. But to her disappointment he merely plunged his dick into her greedily accepting pussy. He thrust furiously, holding her hips for leverage. His fingers found her asshole and plunged inside and she was glad. Oh yes, he was very satisfying, that dick of his was thick and long. And she longed for her hand to be released so she could touch her trembling clit and help herself to a further shattering orgasm.

He pulled out, a brief interlude. The lid of the lube snapped shut. And then, to her pleasure and his, he guided his cock into her asshole. She yelped, he was bigger than she was used to, he stopped, 'Green' she panted, and he pushed again. Once installed, he fucked her hard, she moaned with pleasure, he groaned. He leaned forward to her head, grasped her hair and pulled it hard. His spare hand reached around her body and gave her clitoris the attention she so craved.

Dripping with sweat, they both came loudly and ecstatically. And once he had come, he lay over her back and waited until his legs would again bear his weight. During that time his cock slid out of her ass and a trickle of cum slid slowly from her hole and down her legs.

I think I'm still one cum up on you honey, but let's just have a little rest before we try to even the score', she said and the two sweating friends made for the bed.

corylus
corylus
8 Followers