Nina the Naughty Babysitter Pt. 02

Story Info
Nina is in need of some attention, daddy.
2.2k words
4.26
35.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following Wednesday when Mr. Vince called. He sounded normal, as if Saturday night hadn't happened and he asked me to babysit again this Friday. I said okay and went back to fantasizing about seeing him again.

Since last Saturday, I couldn't get the memory of his cock deep inside me out of my head. I'd tried everything, but somehow, i always found myself daydreaming of him with my hand between my thighs.

The week couldn't end fast enough. I was way too excited to see my daddy and get naughty for him. I was dressed in tight leggings, that hugged my long legs (im 5'7) and showed off my perky ass as well as a low cut top that presented my best assets, my DDs, when i walked up to Mr. Vince's house.

"Hi Nina, thanks again for giving up your Friday night. Have a good time with the kids! I should be home around 10," Mr. Vince said as he walked out the door.

I was so confused, why was he acting so normal? He left without a single lingering look in my direction, as if last week he hadn't have had his cock inside my various orifices.

I didn't have time to waste on analyzing Mr. Vince at the moment, his kids kept me plenty busy. After they had been fed and entertained, I put them to bed and went downstairs to resume my contemplations about Mr. Vince. Maybe he thought it was a mistake? Maybe I wasn't hot enough for him or bad in bed? Maybe, I just needed to get his attention. I resolved to be a bad little girl, and try and get daddy's attention when he came home.

"Hey, Dan," i called up a guy who had been dying to get in my pants recently, "I'm babysitting but I'm so bored. Wanna come over and keep me company? The kids are asleep and we could watch netflix?" He happily agreed and was on his way as we were hanging up. Good, i thought, no way Mr. Vince could ignore me breaking a rule like this.

When Dan arrived, we settled into the tv room, cuddled on the couch. I let him start kissing me and feeling me up, it was 9:40 and Mr. Vince would be home soon. He had his hand up my shirt and his tongue in my mouth when we heard the garage door.

"Shit, shit," Dan said, detaching himself from me, startled by the sound of the garage. "Is that your boss, we're screwed."

I smirked, I certainly hoped so. I helped Dan straighten up the couch blankets so it appeared innocent enough. I had to play this right if i wanted daddy's attention.

"What the hell is this?" Mr. Vince exclaimed, entering the tv room. "Who the hell are you?"

"Sorry, sir. My name is Dan and I'm a friend of Nina's. We were just hanging out. I swear sir, nothing happened." Dan stammered.

"Nina, care to explain?" Mr. Vince said.

"I'm so sorry sir. I guess after the kids went up I got kinda lonely and scared being in this big quiet house so I called Dan. I'm so sorry I broke your rule," I pleaded.

"Dan, get the hell out of my house. Nina, we're going to discuss this." Mr. Vince sighed.

"Yes sir, sorry again, sir." Dan said as he gave me a guilty look and left.

"Nina, what were you thinking, having a stranger in my house with my kids asleep upstairs?" Mr. Vince said, angrily.

"I'm so sorry, sir. It won't ever happen again." I pleaded.

He sighed and looked me up and down. "Damn right it won't happen again," he said, "You deserve to be taught a lesson, Nina. You've been very bad, and now I have no choice but to punish you."

I was jumping with joy inside. "Yes, sir."

"Go to the guest room," he said, referring to a room on this floor, far from his sleeping kids. "I expect you to be stripped of everything except your panties and kneeling by the door when i come in. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I said, getting up from the couch and following his directions.

I entered the guest room and left my clothes in a pile on the dresser. I had just settled on the floor, kneeling, when i heard footsteps approaching the room.

"Head down." Mr. Vince commanded as he stepped in the room. I obeyed and averted my eyes to my knees. I heard, rather than saw, him walk closer to me, surveying me in a circle.

"Do you know why you're here, slut?" He asked.

"Yes sir, because i disobeyed you." I said, speaking to my knees.

"You may look up, now. Answer again."

"Because I disobeyed you, sir."

"Yes, and now you will be punished." He walked over to the closet and dug out a bag from the back. He placed the bag on top of the dresser and then ordered me to stand. "Come, slut. Bend over my knee." He sat on the edge of the bed.

I did as he asked as his arm came down to rest on my lower back, to hold me down.

"You deserve this spanking, slut. I want to hear you count them, understand?"

"Yes sir," i complied as his palm started running up the back of my thighs. He moved his hand higher until it was resting on my butt cheek. I prepared myself for the pain when i suddenly felt an absence of his hand. Smack. His hand came down hard on my right cheek.

"One." I said, feeling the sting of his palm and my already reddening ass.

He smacked me harder. "You forgot to thank me, slut."

"Sorry, sir. One, thank you, sir." I said, wincing at the pain.

"Good girl," he mused, as his palm struck my ass again.

"Two, thank you sir."

After 8 more spanks, my ass was stinging and bright red. Mr.Vince rubbed it as he said, "Good slut. I think you learned your lesson for now. Get on the bed on all fours."

I did as he asked. After a couple of minutes, I felt the bed shift with his weight and a blindfold was placed over my eyes. "Don't worry, baby girl. Daddy's gonna take good care of you."

I relaxed a bit as a felt his weight shift off the bed. I could hear him going through that bag on the counter, but was left without the ability to see anything. I suddenly felt his lips on my ass, kissing it and licking it, even playfully biting.

"Daddy's little girl has such a nice ass." he mused. I moaned in reply and arched back into him. He chuckled and started kissing my inner thighs, moving his head between my legs. I felt his tongue flick against my pussy lips and I shivered.

"We'll get back to this later." He said, pulling away. I groaned in protest but he had already moved on.

His arms came under my body as he flipped me over, onto my back. Suddenly, i felt the touch of cold metal on my torso.

"Mmmm, such lovely pink nipples." He said as he flicked his tongue across the right one, then the left. Just after his mouth left my hard nipple, i felt a sharp bite. The pain lasted and it dawned on me that it wasn't his mouth on my nipple anymore.

"Daddy..?" I asked, frightened.

"Don't worry, baby. These nipple clamps are for your pleasure." He assured me as he affixed the other clamp to my right nipple.

I groaned in pain, but was silenced when he placed a metal chain in my mouth.

"You will keep this chain pulled tight, do you understand me, slut?"

I nodded as i pulled the chain with my teeth, wincing as i felt the clamps pull on my nipples.

"That's my good little girl." Daddy said.

At this point, i was dripping with anticipation, just begging to be played with, exactly how he wanted me. I felt his head between my thighs, kissing and sucking my inner thigh, inching closer and closer to where i wanted him. I wiggled my body so I'd be closer and Mr.Vince finally obliged and ran his tongue up the center of my wet pussy.

My hips bucked closer to his face simply at the first touch of his tongue. He continued lapping at my wet little pussy as he circled his thumb on my clit. He had me moaning around the chain in my mouth, pulling tighter on the clamps and reveling the most perfect combination of pleasure and pain. He pushed two fingers inside of me, curling them so that they massaged my g-spot. Meanwhile, his tongue was on my clit, driving me crazy. I had no chance. The chain fell from my mouth as i writhed against his mouth.

"Please, please, daddy," I begged, "can i cum? please, oh god, please."

He lifted his face from my pussy just long enough to say "Cum for me, baby." and that was all i needed. I let my body convulse under his touch as he increased the pressure of his fingers and tongue and drove me crazy.

"Oh daddy, I'm cumming for you. Your naughty little girl is cumming." I moaned as my hips bucked violently into his face and i lost all control.

Once my hips slowed and my body collapsed against the bed, Mr. Vince moved from between my thighs to beside me.

"Good girl," I could hear the smile in his voice. "You taste so good baby, here." He said, placing two fingers in my mouth. I automatically recognized these as the fingers that had just been inside me. I sucked on their salty sweetness and moaned.

"Yummy, daddy." I said, drooling around his fingers.

"Now that my little girl is all relaxed, I think its time we try something new." Mr.Vince says as his weight shifts off the bed. I hear him rummaging through his sack of toys. "Flip over onto your front, baby girl."

I obey his command and lay flat on my front. Just as i settle, I feel his weight over me and his hands rubbing up and down my thighs and my ass. He smacks me playfully and separatism legs just a tiny bit.

"I need you to relax, ok baby? Trust me when I say that this is going to feel good," He assures me.

I barely have time to nod before i feel a wet finger circling my virgin anus. "Daddy, what are you..." my hesitation is halted when his finger enters my tight little asshole ever so slightly.

"Shhhh, baby girl," daddy whispers in my ear. "Relax for me."

He spreads more lube between my cheeks and pushes his finger a little deeper inside my tight hole.

"Oh god," I groan, pushing my ass back into his hand. "That feels so good," i moan, embarrassed.

"Good little girl," Mr.Vince says, biting and licking my neck while continuing to finger my asshole. Before I know it, I'm grinding against him, almost ready to cum, when I feel the head of his thick cock at the entrance of my soaked pussy.

"You want Daddy's cock, baby?" He teases.

"Yes please, Daddy. Please fuck me," I beg.

"Mmmm good little slut," he says as he pushes his whole cock into my wet little pussy, his finger still teasing my asshole.

With just that motion, I'm on the very edge. He's filling me in both holes and I can barely take it, my hips bucking into him from underneath and my screams buried into the bed.

"Good girl, you wanna cum for Daddy?" he grunts as he fucks my little pussy.

"Please daddy, please please I'm gonna cum," I beg.

"Good girl, cum all over this dick," he permits and I start convulsing around his cock, every inch of my body vibrating with pleasure.

When I'm done writhing in pleasure, he withdraws his cock and his finger from my body and pulls off my mask.

"Now it's Daddy's turn to come, baby. Get on your knees." He says, pointing to the space right next to the bed.

He sits on the edge of the bed and i kneel between his legs, his huge cock still hard, covered i my pussy juices.

"Open up, baby girl," he commands. I happily oblige, sucking as much of his impressive length as i can down my throat. He grasps my hair and pulls me closer, choking me with his cock, his balls on my chin. When he releases me, i gag and get back to work, sucking his balls and working my hands up and down his shaft. I deep throat him again and i can tell he's close; grunting and pushing my head into his crotch. I suck him hard, deep into my mouth.

"Oh just like that baby, Daddy's gonna fill your mouth with cum."

I continue sucking, licking, and rubbing his shaft until he grips my head and grunts deep, "that's it baby, taste my cum."

He fills my mouth with his seed and i swallow as much as i can.

He chuckles as he looks down at me, "You like the taste of my cum, don't you, slut?"

I nod as I scoop the bits that landed on his thighs and my tits and place my cum covered fingers into my mouth. "Yes daddy."

"Good girl."