Nina's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A young wife discovers her husband is cheating.
2.7k words
3.94
21.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way over to Patrick's office, I'm still not sure of what I want to do yet. Part of me wants to get back at my husband, but part of me just wants someone to tell me that none of this is true, that it's all some sort of hallucination. I try to process everything that's happened today. It was only this morning that I found Danny's second phone, the one I had never seen before, when I was looking through his desk for a charger. The phone was locked, but the password was 1-2-3-4—typical lazy Danny. What I found on it shook me to the core. There were naked pictures, dozens of them. I saw at least five different women as I flipped through the photos, but most of the pictures were of the same one: my little sister, Lauren.

Though six years apart, Lauren and I look very similar: slim, half-Mexican girls with light brown skin, lots of tattoos, and hair that's jet black when it's not pink or some other bright color. But where I'm more petite, about 5'3" with perky B cup tits, Lauren is 5'7" with big, bouncy D cups, and piercings in each nipple. Those piercings, and Lauren's erect nipples, were on full display in a picture of her on her back, legs open and drawn up to her shoulders, Danny's cock buried deep in her ass, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I almost never let Danny fuck me in the ass—it hurts, and I'm always worried that something embarrassing might happen to me when I let him in there. Lauren didn't seem to mind one bit though, and the look of joy on her face felt like a silent rebuke—This is what you're missing. This is why you can't satisfy your man.

That was nothing though compared to the video I found of Danny fucking her doggystyle, her big tits bouncing up and down in a way mine never could while he drilled her. Worst of all, it was clearly Lauren who was holding the phone and filming it all. I couldn't say why but that somehow hurt in a way that nothing else did. Not only did she fuck my husband, she did it on camera. Did she have no shame at all? But even then, as I looked at my sister's gorgeous, bouncing tits, her beautiful lips forming the words 'fuck me daddy, fuck me' over and over, I felt myself get wet, and I couldn't help but think No wonder Danny wanted to fuck you. Look how much hotter you are than me, how perfectly firm your tits are, even though they're bigger than mine. I went upstairs and began crying and fingering myself, watching the video of Lauren's perfect tits bouncing as she got railed by my husband. I fucked myself to orgasm and then put the phone back in the drawer where I found it.

Now here I am, driving 90 miles an hour to see Danny's best friend, sobbing the whole way. I must look like a mess I think in the elevator on the the way up. I know there's probably mascara streaks all down my face, but I try to smooth my skirt and fix my hair. When I get out of the elevator Patrick's assistant frowns at me, but I walk right past her desk and open the door to his office. "Hey!" says the assistant, standing up and grabbing my arm, but when Patrick sees me standing there, fighting back tears, he holds up a hand to tell her it's okay. He has a client in his office but he asks them politely to leave, saying he has to deal with a family emergency. As the client puts on his jacket to leave I can see him wondering who this hysterical woman is who has just interrupted their important meeting, but then Patrick shuts his door and pulls down the blinds.

At first I think I'm going to have to explain the whole thing, maybe even do a little prodding to get Patrick to admit that his best friend Danny has been cheating on me. I think he'll follow the bro code and deny it first, forcing me to tell him that I had read the texts in Danny's phone, seen the pictures. Or maybe Patrick doesn't even know. Cheating on your wife with her own sister is pretty low I think. Maybe he hid it even from his friends. But when the room is clear, instead of saying What's wrong? or Why are you crying? all Patrick says is, "You know."

Everyone knows, I realize at that moment, my stomach shrinking to a hard knot. Everyone knows but naive, innocent little Nina. It's so humiliating, all of a sudden the flood of tears begins again, and I bury my face in Patrick's chest, sobbing and letting my makeup smear all over the front of his shirt. Patrick just holds me, saying 'Shh, it's okay,' and stroking my hair. Patrick is about six feet tall, with broad shoulders and big hands. I knew he worked out a lot, but lying against his chest it feels like marble, and his arms are thick and ropy. It feels like he could break me in half if he wanted to. In a few minutes I've cried myself out, too exhausted to go on. After a brief initial feeling of catharsis, my mind turns to how I get out of this situation. I had maybe harbored some half-formed idea on the way over about seducing Patrick, but now I feel tired and embarrassed and I just want to go home and sleep and hope that when I wake up it will all have been a dream.

But it isn't a dream, because the next thing I hear is the sound of Patrick's zipper, and I look down and there's his fat cock hanging halfway out of his pants. He doesn't say a word, just keeps stroking my hair while I gaze at his half-erect member. As I get down on my knees, I recall that Patrick has never really liked me that much. He used to imitate my voice and make fun of me when I said stupid things, until Danny told him to knock it off. Then again, Danny has been fucking my younger sister, I think as I take Patrick's cock in my mouth. Maybe none of the men in my life have ever respected me. Maybe they were just pretending, then laughing at me behind my back. I feel a strange mixture of comfort and shame in this, like I'm finding out something about myself that I had always known deep down was true, but could never admit to myself.

I begin bobbing my head on his dick, working my way into a rhythm until I'm sliding my lips all the way down so that the tip of it bumps against the entrance to my throat, and then withdrawing. After a few minutes he puts both hands on my head and begins urging me deeper. His dick is different from Danny's; instead of a thick head with a uniform shaft, he has the kind that gets fat in the middle and tapers toward the end, making it easier to deepthroat. On about the fourth or fifth try he manages to force the tip of it through the back of my throat into my esophagus and hold it there while I gag on it.

I think about what it would look like if Patrick's assistant opened the door right now and saw me on my knees like a slut with his entire shaft buried in my throat, and a heat forms between my thighs. I reach under my skirt, pull aside my panties and begin furiously rubbing my pussy, which is now soaking wet. Tears are running down my cheeks again, and my face is almost purple. Finally Patrick releases my head and lets me gasp for air for a few seconds before plunging his dick down my throat again. He begins rhythmically fucking my face with deep, long strokes, pulling almost all the way out so that my lips are wrapped around his head before plunging it back in.

"Look at me Nina," says Patrick after about ten minutes of throating. I do my best to look up at him with his cock still in my mouth, my face a mess of spit and mascara tears and throat mucus. My vision is a little blurred but I can see that Patrick is grinning at me. "Oh Nina," he says. "Nina, Nina, Nina. You remember when I told you you'd be sucking my cock one day?"

Before he says this, I had pretty much forgotten about that incident, but now I do recall. I'm surprised Patrick does. It was early in Danny and I's relationship, and we went to a Fourth of July pool party at another friend's house. Danny had gotten too drunk and passed out, and Patrick (who was also very drunk) spent the whole afternoon following me around, telling me what he wanted to do to me while Danny was asleep and trying to undo my bikini strap "as a joke." Finally I had told him to fuck off and he left me alone, but before he did he had leaned in close and said, "One day you're gonna be sucking my cock with those pretty little lips, and then I'm gonna fuck you just like a bitch in heat." I never told Danny.

As I'm remembering this there's a light knock on the door, and the assistant pokes her head in. From my position I can't see her, but there's a definite hint of amusement in her voice as she says "Your 2 o'clock's here, Mr. Tapscott."

"Thank you, Lisa," says Patrick, still looking into my eyes. "I won't be much longer here. Have them wait in the conference room please."

I hear the sound of the door shut and then Patrick abruptly grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head back and off his cock. His voice is dripping with contempt as he says "Well, you've sucked my dick, and then some. Now what else did I say I was gonna do?"

Fuck me like a bitch in heat, I think as I look up him, feeling furious and humiliated and incredibly turned on. My purple panties are completely soaked, and there's a furnace between my legs. He bends down and slips a finger into my soaking wet pussy. He puts the finger on my lips and I instinctively take it into my mouth, tasting my own juices. Patrick's contemptuous laugh only makes my pussy wetter.

"Yeah, I'd say you're in heat now," he says, and without further warning spins me around with my hair in his fist, pushing my face down towards the carpet. Instinctively I put both hands on the floor in front of me. In this position my short black skirt rises up exposing my ass and pussy, so all he has to do is pull down my soaking panties and cast them aside and then shove his cock into my glistening slit. I'm so aroused that it glides right in, and he begins furiously pounding me, his balls slapping my clit and sending a shiver up my spine with every stroke. The situation—being fucked by my husband's best friend, a man who doesn't even like me, at his office with his secretary probably listening at the door, has me so turned on that I've lost all control. I know I'll let Patrick do anything he wants to me, say anything he wants.

"What did I tell you, Nina? What did I say?"

"That I was gonna suck your cock."

I'm so close now, my whole body is shaking. I'm on the verge of both sobbing and having a tremendous orgasm, and I can't tell which is gonna happen first.

"And then what did I tell you I was gonna do?"

"You were gonna fuck me," I say, half sobbing.

"How was I gonna fuck you, Nina?" he says, almost gently this time.

"Like, like a bitch... in heat." As I say these filthy words I start to cum harder than I ever have in my life. My pussy contracts hard around Patrick's cock, milking it, but he just keeps pounding away through my orgasm.

"I warned Danny about you," he says, still furiously pumping in and out of my hole, "I knew you were a slut when I first laid eyes on you."

I'm a slut! I think, outraged. Danny's the one who cheated! He's been fucking my sister! And yet, in the back of my mind, another part of my brain is saying Yet here you are, getting pounded bareback on the floor of an office in the middle of the afternoon. The shame of it somehow makes me even wetter, and I can feel myself on the edge of another orgasm. Almost unconsciously, I blurt out "That's right, I'm your slut, baby. Fuck this slut's pussy."

What am I saying! I think, humiliated all over again, but I don't stop talking dirty. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me like a bitch, take this pussy. This is your pussy." Hearing this stream of profanity coming from me finally pushes Patrick over the edge, and I feel him release a huge load of cum inside me, his cock pulsing so hard I can feel at least three separate ropes of semen being shot straight into my womb. When he's finally finished he leaves his cock inside me for a moment, then pulls out and pushes himself up off of me all in one motion, forcing my face down into the carpet.

As I'm lying there panting, trying to recover from the pounding my body's just taken, he walks around me and grabs my hair again, lifting me back up onto my knees until my head is level with his cock, still covered in his and my cum. Without being told I take his still semi-hard cock and thoroughly clean it with my mouth before putting it back in his pants and zipping them up. He smiles down at me and pats me on the head like an obedient dog.

"Good girl," he says. And then he turns and walks out of his office, leaving the door open behind him so that anyone walking by can see me there on my knees, dazed, cum dripping out of me and onto the carpet, dirty panties discarded beside me.

Luckily Patrick doesn't have anyone waiting for him, but Lisa turns around from her desk and gives me a wink and an insolent smile. She stands up and walks over to me, offering me her hand. For a moment I just stare up at her before taking it. On the way in I was so focused seeing Patrick that I hadn't even noticed how beautiful she is: tall and busty, with full pouty lips and fiery red hair that tumbles all the way down to her bubble butt. My knees are still wobbly but I manage to stand. She picks up my soaked panties off the floor and hands them to me, smiling.

"I'll get a company car to take you home."

I smile back at her gratefully, knowing I'm too confused and fuck drunk to be behind the wheel right now. Lisa tucks a little appointment card with tomorrow's date and '11 am' written on it into the waistband of my skirt and moves me towards the door. As we leave the office her hand slides down from my lower back to my ass, and then down lower until she's underneath my skirt, lightly stroking my pussy as we stand waiting for the elevator. At any moment the elevator doors could open to reveal a bunch of strangers, and the knowledge of this makes my pussy tingle. I look at her with pleading eyes, but I'm not sure whether I'm asking her to stop or to keep going. As she slides a finger inside me Lisa whispers in my ear:

"It's okay. This is right. This is where you belong."