Nina's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa takes over where Patrick left off.
6.4k words
4.49
10.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap of Part 1:

After finding out that her husband Danny is cheating on her, Nina goes to the office of Danny's best friend, Patrick. Patrick pretends to console her, then gets head from Nina and fucks her roughly on the floor. Afterwards he departs immediately, leaving Nina in the hands of his assistant Lisa, a tall attractive redhead, who immediately begins fondling Nina's pussy.

*****

As the elevator chimes Lisa draws her finger out of my semen-filled cunt and returns her hand to the small of my back. I'm glad she did when the door opens to reveal two good-looking men inside wearing suits and ties. We step into the elevator and I immediately fill it with the smell of sex. One of the men sniffs and exchanges a look with the other, both of them smiling.

"How're things down on six?" says the taller of the two, a tan, handsome man with brown hair.

Lisa smiles at him deviously. "Oh, you know, it's business as usual," she says. "We've just been... acquiring some assets." Then suddenly she flips up the back of my skirt so the guys can get a clear look at my cum-dripping pussy. I gasp and blush, pulling my skirt back down and staring at Lisa in shock.

"Oh sorry dear," she says, "It's drafty in this elevator." All of a sudden the three of them are laughing, and I can feel my face go beet red. It was one thing to be dominated and talked down to by Patrick, someone I've known for years, in the heat of sexual arousal. It's another thing to be exposed to and laughed at by strangers in an elevator, toyed with by Patrick's nasty secretary. My mind is frozen with horror, but my pussy feels electric. Unconsciously I reach for it before stopping myself, which causes them to laugh even harder.

"Real live one, huh?" says the shorter man, the one with black hair and piercing blue eyes. He adjusts his dick in his pants. The elevator door chimes and both men step out, delivering slaps to my ass as they go by. Each slap sends a jolt right through my pussy. It's only then that I realize in my daze that we've gone up, not down towards the parking garage.

"Where...I thought you were getting me a car?" I say to Lisa timidly, afraid she's taking me to some other office to be humiliated some more. At this point I can't process any more, I just want to go home and lie in bed and masturbate furiously.

"Oh honey, we are," she says sweetly, "I just thought you might enjoy the opportunity to show off your little wet pussy to a couple of nice boys." Then, drawing a finger up my slit and holding it in front of my face, she adds, "And it looks like I was was right. What a little exhibitionist slut you are!"

My face grows beet red again and I mumble "No, I'm not," but my pussy is so hot I know she can feel it from six inches away, and the elevator is completely filled with the scent of my arousal. Lisa presses the button for the garage with her right hand, and with her left reaches up under my skirt again. A tear runs down my cheek as I stand there, letting Lisa stroke my pussy.

"No," she says sarcastically, "You're not enjoying this at all. That's why I could roast a marshmallow on your cunt right now."

The combination Lisa's humiliating words and her attention to my pussy have me right on the edge of cumming as the doors open on the garage. The bored attendant standing near the door suddenly perks up when he sees us standing there. By now Lisa has moved her hand around to the front and is gently circling my clit with the tip of her finger. So much blood is rushing to my genitals that I feel lightheaded, and reach out to the doorframe for support.

"Hi Gerald," says Lisa, slowly increasing the pace on my clit, "Can you have Jimmy bring a car around, please?"

"No problem, miss," says Gerald with a wink, stepping into an office and picking up the phone. Lisa slides a finger inside of me and presses on my G-spot, causing me to gasp.

"Nope, not enjoying this one bit," she says chuckling. "Not enjoying getting finger fucked in front of a total stranger."

Those words send another jolt through me and I know I'm gonna cum soon—all I need is one more finger pressing on my G spot to put me over the edge. Without even thinking I say "Can you—" and then cut myself off. Lisa turns to look at me sweetly. "What is it, honey? What do you need?"

"Can you use another finger?" I whisper, pleading with her pathetically. Maybe you really are a slut, I think.

Then Lisa puts another finger inside me and all thought leaves my head entirely. I begin cumming hard, my eyes rolling back in my head, body convulsing. I feel myself going limp, and Lisa half drags me over to a parked car and lets me flop face down over the hood. Kneeling behind me she starts pumping her fingers rapidly in and out of my snatch as wave after wave of orgasm washes over me. She removes her hand and I can feel myself squirting, and then I think I pass out for a few seconds, because the next thing I know I'm being bundled into the back seat of a car. I hear Lisa say "I think she's had enough for today Jimmy, just take her home please," and then we're off. I feel like I'm dreaming as Jimmy takes me home, helping me up the stairs and into bed.

I come to several hours later, still in my skirt and blouse. There's no sign of my underwear. It's getting dark outside, and in between my legs I'm still sticky with a mixture of Patrick's and my cum. I can hear Danny moving around downstairs. I look at the clock: 7:04. He probably just got home. After lying there for a moment I snap to and decide I better get in the shower before he comes upstairs. I slip into the bathroom and quietly shut the door and turn on the shower. As I'm taking my clothes off the little appointment card that Lisa slipped into my waistband flutters to the floor, and I pick it up. My appointment is for 11 am tomorrow. I tear up the card into little pieces and flush it down the toilet.

As I wait for the shower to heat up, I think back to this morning: finding Danny's extra phone, the video of him fucking my sister Lauren, witnessing in her gorgeous young body and firm bouncing tits all the evidence of my own shortcomings. Realizing all at once that the world was very, very different from how I had thought it was. That was just ten hours ago, I think as I step into the shower. And now my life is completely changed. At first I had assumed that this evidence of my husband's betrayal would be the end of our marriage, that there'd be a big fight, and probably I'd divorce him. But then everything got turned sideways. I was feeling worthless, and so I went to Patrick to try and regain some of that worth; instead he just confirmed everything that I suspected and feared. He showed me that I truly am a worthless slut, that all along that was how people had thought of me. Getting fucked by Patrick in his office, dominated by his assistant, exposed and fingered in front of strangers—all the things that have happened to me today feel at once like a dream, and also a revelation.

I start to get aroused again thinking about what Lisa did to me in the parking garage. I imagine Gerald watching and stroking himself through his trousers, then going home and jacking off to it later, picturing me while spraying his jizz all over his own chest. Then suddenly the image in my head shifts to Lauren, lying on her back with her legs pulled up to her shoulders, Danny's cock stretching out her cute little asshole while she moans for him to push it in deeper. I think about how fat the head of Danny's cock is, and how it must feel for him when he manages to pop it through her tight opening and inside her rectum, what heaven it must be to have Lauren's nice big tits to hold onto while he's plowing her ass. As I picture her eyes rolling back in her head my own orgasm hits, and I put a hand over my mouth to keep from crying out. After I'm finished cumming I rinse off again and step out of the shower, still feeling horny. I dry myself and am about to open the door when an idea occurs to me.

I look around in the cabinet under the sink and find a bottle of baby oil. Starting with a generous amount of oil, I slip a finger into my anus and begin loosening it up, ever so gently fingering my ass. After a couple of minutes I slip in another finger, then another, until eventually I have all four fingers in my asshole, gently prying it open. When I'm sufficiently opened up I head into the bedroom. From the top drawer of my dresser I take out a purple latex dildo. It's about the size of Danny's cock except without the giant bulb that he has at the end of it. Through the open bedroom door I can hear the sound of the televsion on downstairs, and I call out "Honey, can you help me with something?" Danny doesn't respond but I can hear his footsteps coming toward the stairs. Quickly I move back to the bathroom and take my position.

After a few moments Danny's figure appears in the doorway. My husband is about 5'8", but broad-shouldered and muscular, with short black hair and a close-cropped beard. Now that he's home he's removed his work shirt and is wearing just a tanktop, which shows off the tattoos on his thick shoulders and arms. His eyes are dark, almost black. For a moment he just stands there, taking in the scene: me, bent over the bathroom sink, working the purple dildo in and out of my ass. I look back over my shoulder at him, put on my throatiest voice and say, "I'm ready for you, daddy."

He doesn't wait for an explanation, dropping his pants and pulling on his dick to get it hard. He stands over me, eyes going back and forth from my face to the dildo in my ass like he doesn't believe what he's seeing. I beckon him forward and take his half-hard cock in my mouth. Immediately it starts to swell. Danny's dick is nice, almost seven inches hard, with an enormous head that I always joke makes it look like lollipop. That giant head is part of why I don't like taking him in my ass—it's okay once it's in but getting it past my sphincter feels like it's ripping me in half. Tonight though I'm sure I've worked my prepared myself well beforehand, and I'm so horny I feel like I can endure a little pain. As I'm sucking his cock Danny works the dildo around in my ass slowly, gently opening me up with a widening circular motion. He's very good, taking care not to cause me too much discomfort, but gradually increasing my diameter. I wonder if Lauren taught him this. He's certainly been practicing.

Once he's fully hard, Danny takes out the dildo and positions himself behind me. I hand him the baby oil and he squirts a little more into my ass, then spreads some on his dick. He puts his head up against my asshole and very slowly starts to work it in. Despite having loosened me up, there's still some pain as his head works it's way into my rectum, but then all of a sudden he's through and I feel him filling up my ass. Once he's through he squirts a little more oil onto his shaft and starts moving steadily in and out of my ass. It feels incredible. Why did I never want this before? I think as my hand moves down to find my clit, the other bracing against the sink. Now that my ass is loosened up Danny pushes deeper, putting his entire length inside me and holding it there, letting me get used to the feeling of my ass being completely filled up before pulling halfway out and back in. I know he's loving this, both because of how swollen and hard he is, and because of the way he keeps inhaling and exhaling deeply, saying 'Fuuuck' over and over again as his cock slides in and out of my ass.

Unbidden, a voice in my head says Enjoy that ass while you can baby, because my pussy belongs to Patrick now, and pretty soon all my holes will. The rational part of my mind recoils, protesting No! You're not going to be his slut again, but my pussy starts dripping at the thought of being dominated by Patrick. I wonder when he's going to take my final hole?

Danny works my ass over until he's no longer just gently sliding back and forth but aggressively thrusting into me, driving the whole length of his cock deep inside my rectum. He continues applying generous amounts of baby oil, which makes wet sloppy sounds while he pumps in and out of my asshole. He's pounding me so fast that I have to take my hand off my clit so I can use both arms to brace myself on the wall, but it doesn't matter—I start cumming hard from his dick in my ass, squirting all over the bathroom tile. Normally I would be upset about the mixture of baby oil and pussy juice currently pooling on the tile, but right now I'm beyond caring. All I want is for him to pump his cum inside me, and I tell him so, repeating over and over:

"Come on baby, fill me up, fill up my ass baby, I want that cum inside my ass, I wanna feel your seed dripping out of my little asshole..."

I know Danny's about to cum when he shoves the entire length of his dick inside my ass and holds it there, drawing me close with his left hand around my waist and the right one reaching up and across to hold my left breast. I can feel his cock swell to its greatest size and then start to pump its cum into me. As he does I start cumming again, causing my asshole to convulse, clamping down hard on his dick and then releasing repeatedly. "Oh my god," Danny says, and he really does sound like he's just had a religious experience.

When we both finish cumming we stand there for a moment in recovery. Finally Danny slides his dick out of me with a squelching noise, and a big glob of his cum falls to the carpet. I turn around to see him looking at me almost in shock.

"That was..."

"I know," I say, cutting him off with a kiss to the lips.

We order some Chinese food and open a bottle of wine and spend the rest of the night watching Netflix. If we're not exactly back to honeymoon status, I still feel closer to Danny than I have in weeks. A few times he looks over from the TV and makes some sort of tender gesture like brushing the hair from my face, or just looks at me sweetly. For a few hours I even let myself think that maybe this recent crisis was a blessing in disguise, that all this turmoil will somehow strengthen us and bring us closer together in the long run. I fall asleep cuddled up next to Danny on the couch, and only think about Patrick a few times.

I wake up feeling completely different from the day before. I'm guilty and embarrassed, but unlike yesterday the feeling doesn't excite me, but weighs like a stone on my chest. Patrick, of all people... what were you thinking? What happened between Danny and I last night, the genuine affection for what seemed like the first time in months, has me feeling panicked, knowing it could slip away at any moment. I know immediately that I have to go to Patrick's office today and put an end to this. I feel pretty sure that he won't tell Danny. After all, Danny would be at least as mad at him as at me, right? I had a good reason. For some reason my anger at Danny is gone. I haven't forgiven him, at least not yet, but the pain doesn't have the same blinding intensity that it did just a day before. All this stuff with Patrick seems so much more dire, so much more real than anything else, that I can't help but feel disconnected from my previous suffering.

I get ready for my meeting with Patrick. I choose an outfit that's slightly conservative, one that sends a clear message that I'm not some kind of sex doll. If he's gonna schedule an appointment for me then I'm going to look like a businesswoman. Pretending it's a job interview, I dress smartly in pants and a tight blouse, with sensible, three-inch heels. It's attractive, but professional. I do my makeup, but don't overdo it. My hair, shaven on the left side and shoulder-length on the right, I hold back with bobby pins.

When I get outside I remember that my car is still at Patrick's office—his man Jimmy drove me home yesterday. I feel a sudden tightness in my stomach, wondering if I'll be able to make my appointment in time—it's already 10:45. I order a Lyft, and by the time it arrives it's 10:56, and we're still ten minutes from the office. I get as quickly as I can in to the back seat and tell the driver to please hurry. I try to tell myself that I'm not nervous, that it's fine if I'm late—what is this an appointment for, anyway?—but something tells me that Patrick isn't going to like it if I'm late. So what, fuck him! I think, without much conviction.

When I get to the office it's 11:07, and I run to the elevators and press the button for the sixth floor. It seems to take an eternity for the elevator to arrive. I keep glancing at my phone—11:08, 11:09—by the time I step out of the elevator it's 11:11, and I tell myself Don't apologize for being late. You don't work for him. When I see Lisa though, she looks furious.

"You're late, slut."

Watch your mouth bitch, I should say. You don't tell me when and where to be. Or even just Lay off, it's only ten minutes. But instead somehow I find myself meekly apologizing, saying "I'm sorry, I forgot my car is in the garage here, I had to get a Lyft." I look down at my feet. "I got here as fast as I could," I add pathetically.

She stands up at her desk, eyeing me up and down. "What is this you're wearing? Are you trying to look professional?" She laughs. "Isn't it a little late for that?"

This time instead of saying anything back I just stand there, looking down at my feet. The disdainful way she's talking to me is starting to trigger a familiar feeling. I wonder if Lisa can feel, from four feet away behind her desk, how hot my cunt is.

After eyeing me for what seems like an eternity, Lisa finally says "I'll see if he can fit it in," and turns around, smirking. I wonder if she misspoke, or if that was some kind of final taunt. She pokes her head into Patrick's office and they exchange a few words. She turns back to me and says, "You can go in."

I walk in to Patrick's office, my legs practically shaking. Despite promising myself that I wouldn't apologize, as I approach his desk I'm already blubbering excuses, telling him about the car, how traffic was, etc. Then he holds up a finger for silence and I realize he's on the phone, not even looking at me. I stand in front of his desk like a student in the principal's office, waiting for him to give me his attention. Mostly he seems to be listening to the person on the other line, occasionally adding in an 'uh-huh' or a 'sure,' or laughing at what the other person is saying. After a few minutes I move to sit in the chair in front of his desk, and he suddenly looks up, covering the mouthpiece with his hand and saying "I didn't ask you to sit."

Mortified, I freeze halfway into a seated position. I'm waiting to see if he's going to say something else, but he just goes back to his conversation. Embarrassed, I stand back up and smooth my pants nervously. My pussy is on fire, and I can't help but get excited waiting for his next order. No! I think, You're not going to let him do that to you again. But I already have. If I were strong like I used to think I was, I would have sat down in the chair and given him the finger. But instead I let him command me, and already I can feel my resolve beginning to waver. I try and gather my wits, reminding myself what a creep he is, how we've always loathed each other but pretended not to because of Danny.

Finally Patrick finishes his phone call, saying "I have to see about an acquisition." He's not talking about me, is he? After he hangs up, he turns and looks at me for a good thirty seconds in silence. I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of being the one to speak first, but he just sits there staring at me coldly. Finally I break.

12