Nina's Surprise

Story Info
Wife thinking husband was someone else.
2.7k words
4.18
50.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: this is my first story. There are elements of truth, elements of fantasy and elements that are entirely fictional. Hopefully it will be entertaining. I appreciate the editorial comments and assistance received.

*****

Nina entered the house, and walked into the kitchen. She felt the presence of someone behind her. But before she could turn around, his hand quickly clasped onto her mouth, and his other arm wrapped around her waist holding her so tight she couldn't move or get away. She felt his warm breath whisper into her ear. "Don't scream, don't move; just do what I tell you. When I'm done, I'll leave and everything will be okay." "Do you understand?" Nina slowly nodded her understanding.

As she heard his voice and felt his touch, fear and adrenaline raced through her body. Her breathing was short and heavy, and her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest. Thoughts raced through her mind and she wondered what he had in store for her...this time!

Once a month for the last several months, her husband has left the house to "go to work." He returns to the house while she is out dropping off the kids at school and working out. He lays in wait for her to return, hiding in a different place each time so he can surprise her.

The first time was a shock, not only that he was home, but that he took her the way he did. Nina and her husband live in a gated community in a safe suburban neighborhood, but she has always been afraid of returning to the house and finding someone there. She gets on him whenever he leaves the side garage door unlocked after taking out the garbage or forgets to lock the sliding glass doors.

She returned home right after working out, hot and sweaty and dying for a shower. Getting the water hot she stripped her workout clothes from her firm and fit body. Stepping into the shower, the hot water and steam relaxed her tired muscles as she lathered up with soap. She closed her eyes, letting the water flow over her body, rinsing her clean. She didn't notice that her towel was already hanging over the glass, blocking her view of the entry to the shower room.

Turning off the water, she thought about the errands she wanted to take care of as she dried herself. As she always did, she wrapped the towel around her waist, exposing her tits. They were firm and beautifully shaped. She thought of how much her husband loved to play with them and suck on her nipples. The thought made her tingle. It was funny that she felt perfectly comfortable walking around her bedroom topless with her husband and kids there. She has even laid out in the back yard topless, but she would never go topless at a beach.

As the thought of being topless was rolling around in her head, she saw the movement in the mirror, but it was too late. He grabbed her around the waist and as she started to scream he put his hand tightly over her nose and mouth. She couldn't breathe or make a sound. He told her to be quiet and just do what she was told. Only then did she know it was him.

She continued to struggle trying to break free so she could smack him for scaring her like that. He held her tight and was too strong for her to get away. Plus, she was too tired from her workout to put up much of a fight anyway and under his weight she slumped forward against the counter. Using the hand around her waist, he pulled the corner of the towel and dropped it to the ground.

He blindfolded her and quickly tied her hands behind her back. Using his body to pin her against the counter, he made her lean forward and used his legs to spread her feet wider apart. The cool air made her nipples hard, and she could feel herself getting wet. With her hands tied behind her back and his body pressing against her, she couldn't move.

"What are you doing here?" she pleaded. As the words left her mouth, she heard a loud smack and felt the stinging pain of his hand across her ass. "Ouch," she cried, "what did you do that for?" she yelled. The stinging feeling lingered.

"I'm here to do what I want with you." "So unless you want me to do that again, I suggest you do what you're told." "Do you understand?" As he asked the question he gently rubbed his hand along reddening skin where she was spanked. The gentle touch on her still stinging skin sent tingles through her. Playing along, she said, "Yes, yes, I understand."

As she leaned forward, his hand continued to caress her ass and the back of her legs. She had a beautiful ass; one that in a bikini on the beach attracts the attention of men and women. Slowly he moved his hand to the inside of her thighs. It brushed against the smooth skin of her pussy and gently rubbed her clit. She jumped at the touch as her clit was already hard sticking out from her pussy lips. He took her clit between his fingers and started slowly massaging it. The sensations made her moan and push her ass back toward him.

With his other hand he slid a finger inside her, her wetness letting him slide all the way in. He slowly moved it in and out while he continued to massage her clit. "Oh my god," she moaned softly as an orgasm grew inside her. She wanted to explode but then he stopped. "Ahhhhh..., what are you doing?"

Taking her bound hands, he led her to the bedroom and had her kneel on the cushioned stools at the foot of the bed. He tied her ankles to the foot posts, forcing her legs open and tied her hands to the restraints on the bed, spreading her arms and putting her on all fours. Leaning forward pushed her ass out toward him giving him easy access to the treasure between her legs.

When he finished tying her he patted her ass gently a few times. Not a spanking, but enough to make her think about what was in store for her. She could hear him moving around; she recognized the sounds of their "sex bag." She wondered what he was getting and what he was going to do with her. Not knowing gave her a heightened sense of excitement and the anticipation made her heart race and her breathing short.

She felt the gentle touch of what seemed like a feather on her back. He stroked the feather down her back, over her ass and down the back of her thighs. The soft touch of the feather on her legs sent tingles up to her pussy which was still wet and swollen from the fingering in the bathroom.

He brought the feather up the inside of her thighs and brushed it against the lips of her vagina, sending chills through her body. The stools were far enough apart so that her legs were spread, providing easy access to her pussy. As he gently rubbed the feather along her slit she felt her clit getting harder again. Her hips started gently rocking.

He repeated this several times, each time lingering longer over her clit. She was getting lost in the sensation of her clit being both teased and tickled, rocking her hips more and more. As he teased her clit with the feather she felt a gentle tug of her nipple. The sensation caused her to moan softly and arch her back as he squeezed and pulled on her erect and sensitive nipples.

The feather stopped and she felt him get behind her. He had both her nipples between his fingers, gently squeezing and pulling them. Her nipples are particularly sensitive. There have been times when she felt like she could have an orgasm just from having her nipples sucked and played with. And he knew how to work them. She could feel the sensations shoot from her nipples to her clit as he squeezed and played with them. She tried rocking her hips back against him but he wouldn't let her touch him. The feeling was making her crazy.

She let out a whimper when he released her nipples and backed away. The teasing was too much, she didn't want him to stop. She didn't care at this point that he had scared the hell out of her by pretending to be an intruder. She wanted him to play with her nipples again, she wanted him to suck on her clit. She wanted to feel him inside her. She was panting like she had just sprinted a mile, and her body was on fire.

He didn't say or do anything for several minutes. She turned her head from side to side to pick up any sound she could to figure out where he was. Then, all of a sudden, she felt his hand between her legs. She gasped as she felt him squeeze her clit between his fingers, gently stroking it as it got harder and harder. She was so wet she could feel his fingers sliding over her clit. His other hand grabbed one of her nipples and started stroking it until it was erect and hard. In unison, he squeezed her nipple and her clit.

As the sensation got stronger and stronger, she started rocking her hips into his hand. Thrusting forward she wanted to cum and she could feel it coming. Then he stopped again. "Nooooo," she cried. Begging, she said, "Please don't stop, please, baby...I need to cum."

"Oh, we're just getting started," he answered. She could tell by the tone of his voice, that this was too much fun for him. The rush subsided but her body was still on fire. She felt his mouth cover her nipple and gently flick his tongue back and forth over her still hard nipple. He alternated between licking it, and sucking it into his mouth, squeezing it between his lips and gently biting it with his teeth. Each squeeze and bite was like an electroshock sending signals from her nipples to her clit.

As he sucked and bit her nipples, his hand returned to her pussy, gently massaging her clit between his fingers. She could feel it building again. Rather than moan and show her pleasure at what he was doing, she remained quiet; hoping that by the time he realized she was cumming it would be too late to stop. But her body betrayed her again. Her pussy was soaking wet and her clit stood erect. He stopped before her orgasm arrived and she was again left begging for more.

"Please don't stop, please," she pleaded. "Stop what?" he asked innocently. "I need you to keep going," she said. "Keep going? Going where?" He was going to make her say it. When they weren't in bed, she was shy about talking about sex. It was embarrassing to her; even after 15 years of being married. But she couldn't believe the things that came out of her mouth when they were having sex. He would make her crazy and couldn't control herself.

With her arms and legs tied, she couldn't barely move and her body was on fire. She needed the release: "I need to cum. I need you to make me cum," she pleaded. "I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock and make cum over and over again."

"Don't worry baby, you'll get to cum. Probably several times before we're done."

"But I need to cum right now, pleeeaase," she begged. As soon as she said that, she felt his tongue on her lower back, kissing her, licking her. He kissed and licked his way up and down her back, sending chills throughout her body. As he kissed her, she felt his finger slide inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Oooohhhh," she moaned as his finger slowly slid in and out of her. Another finger was rubbing her clit as he slid in and out of her. Then she felt his tongue circling her ass. When they first got together she had never had any form of anal sex. She thought it was nasty, but the sensation of him tickling her ass with his tongue and rubbing her clit made her crazy. And right now, having an orgasm was all she could think about.

She felt his finger press against the opening of her ass and slowly slide in. It was well lubed and slid in easily. After she adjusted to it, he slowly started fucking her pussy with one finger and her ass with the other. They slid in and out together. She slowly rocked her hips to the rhythm of his finger fucking. Just as she was getting used to being filled with his fingers, he slid them out of her. One hand returned to massaging her clit. She didn't know how much longer she could take this teasing. Her hips were trying to grind against his hands and she was moaning uncontrollably. As she pushed her back toward him, she felt something pushing at the opening of her ass. It was slightly bigger than his finger, but not much. She realized it was the plug she had bought a while ago. It was lubed and now going to be used on her.

Slowly it entered, inching forward, little by little until she felt the widest part slide in through her opening. It didn't hurt, much, but it filled her up in ways she never felt before. It took her a minute to adjust and as she did he slowly rubbed her clit. The two sensations were unbelievable to her. He then took her clit in his mouth and while he fingered her pussy he sucked on her clit, sending her over the top. Her body was out of control as she felt the plug completely filling her ass, and his hot mouth on her hard clit. He alternated among sucking it in and out, licking it with his tongue, and circling with tongue around it. His finger was slowly fucking her and she ground her pussy into his hand and face feeling the orgasm building inside her.

Within seconds it was all a blur, her mind went blank, nothing but a whiteout, her body started to shake uncontrollably. She couldn't pull away because she was tied down and the sensations from his continued attack on her clit and pussy made her scream; literally. She let out several screams in a row as her body continued to shake and pull against the restraints. It was a good thing it was during the day and the kids weren't home.

Within seconds, he stood up behind her and she felt his hard cock at the opening of her wet and convulsing pussy, pressing forward, slowly, until his full length was inside her. It felt so tight because her pussy was still throbbing from her orgasm, and the plug still in her behind. Then he started fucking her. First with long slow strokes all the way in and all the way out. The slow rhythm kept the sensation going and was too much for her. She couldn't stop moaning; she didn't know if it was one continuous orgasm or if she was having one after another. Either way, she knew she couldn't get enough. "Oh god, oh god, fuck me...fuck me harder...oohhhh...harder, yes, yes, please fuck me harder...just like that..."

She couldn't think of anything other than how good it felt to feel him inside her, fucking her hard. She lost track of how long it lasted, how many orgasms she had, and of how many nasty things she said while it was happening. She remembered feeling his cock swell and knew he was about to cum. It felt like it got twice as big and with one last deep thrust inside her, she felt his cock spasm and cum. He kept it deep inside her as he shot his cum into her pussy. She slumped forward on the bed and he leaned forward against her. His cock stayed inside her his erection disappeared and slipped out of her.

Removing the plug from her ass, he untied her, and helped her onto the bed. He left the blindfold in place for her to take off when she was ready. Her exhausted body collapsed on the bed and the smile on her face said it all. This was a nice surprise.