Nine Holes of Golf

Story Info
The only club they used was his putter.
3.1k words
3.99
54.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I lost my teaching position at the university for demanding sex from pretty coeds in return for passing grades, I've been the watering guy at a local golf course. It's a beginners' course, only nine holes and none of them very challenging, so it doesn't generate much income beyond what's needed to keep it running. It doesn't have a fancy watering system that's operated electronically from a remote location in the clubhouse, just sprinkler heads that have to be inserted manually into the quick couplers in the middle of the fairways and along the edge of the tees and greens. The superintendent thinks it's best if I work after dark so the water won't evaporate under the hot midday sun, so every night, except when it rains, I roam up and down the course in a beat-up golf cart, making sure all the grass gets watered so it will look at least semi-green during the day.

During the summer, when it's quite warm even late at night, I like to water in the nude. It keeps my clothes from getting ruined, plus it feels so naughty to be wet and naked at work. The only problem is that parading around in the buff for hours at a time makes my pecker stiff. Some nights it gets so stiff I have to masturbate before I'm done watering. Sometimes I have to masturbate twice.

When I told my wife about my naked exploits she seemed turned on, especially by the part about me getting a hard-on and jerking off. So, when I told her I couldn't take her out on our anniversary because I had to water, she didn't get mad and complain. Instead, she said, "that's OK, honey, I have a better idea anyway." As I was leaving for work on our special day, she gave me a big kiss and told me to call her before I left the golf course to come home. "And," she added with a twinkle in her eye, "don't jack off! I have a surprise for you!"

All that evening, I couldn't think about anything other than what the surprise might be. It was all I could do to keep from playing with myself, but I knew that if I did it would ruin the surprise. So, instead, I worked with an erection all night long. I had to keep my shorts on just to keep it from getting pinched by one of the sprinkler heads.

I called her a little after midnight. "Stay there," she said, 'I'm on my way." Ten minutes later, she was getting out of her car with a gym bag in her hand. "What's in the bag?" I asked. She gave me a big kiss and replied, "The surprise, of course."

She asked me to lead her to the first tee. Once we got there, she announced that we were going to play nine holes of golf. And then she told me to take off my shorts and put them in the bag. Before I could reply, she had stripped off her baggy, knee-length T-shirt, the only garment she was wearing, and was standing in front of me with a big grin on her face.

My wife is not the best looking woman in the world. She's 50 pounds overweight, her breasts sag, her hair is mousy brown and stringy, her skin is splotchy, her teeth are crooked and her nose is too big. But she stood by me despite the humiliation I put her through owing to the circumstances of my dismissal and subsequent impoverishment, and for that I will always be grateful. She's also a hot-blooded wench, and as she stood there in the light of a full moon, stark naked and quivering like she couldn't wait to be fucked, she struck me as being almost beautiful.

As we strolled down the middle of the fairway to the first green, she explained how these nine holes were going to be played. On each of the nine greens, one of us would make the other cum by using a different one of our holes. At first, I didn't get it because I didn't think we had nine holes between us. I could think of only four - her mouth, cunt and ass and my mouth - and I said so. She looked at me like I was stupid. "What about YOUR ass?" she demanded.

I was dumbfounded. "What do you mean," I stammered, "I can't make you cum with my ass."

"Oh yes you can," she declared, and squeezed my testicles until they hurt. Suddenly, I was not at all sure that I was going to like this surprise.

"Even so," I countered, "that still leaves us four holes short."

She sighed. "Make an OK sign with your right hand." I touched my forefinger to my thumb.

"Now look at it. Do you see a hole?" And, just like that, it dawned on me what the missing four holes were.

By now we had reached the green. She took the pin out of the cup and said, "Sit down with your butt over the hole and spread your legs." As soon as I did, she began to stroke me with her right hand, the forefinger and thumb not quite able to make an "O" around my fat cock. I could feel the cool night air nipping at my anus, and that made me wonder exactly how she planned to use my rosebud to make her cum. But soon, I stopped worrying about that, and instead thought about how good her hand was making me feel. It didn't take long for me to spurt my hot sperm all over her fingers. When I was done, she licked them clean and cooed, "Hmm, delicious!" And then we were off to the second hole.

As soon as her ample tush was positioned over the cup as mine had been on the green before, I placed my right hand on her pudgy mound and began playing with her clitoris. My wife has a fat one, and when it's fully aroused it's as big around as my little finger and almost as long. At first, I rubbed it with the "OK sign," my thumb and forefinger touching, but that didn't seem to do much for her. So I took her nub between those two fingers and massaged it, gently at first and then harder and harder until I was jerking it off like it was a little penis. After she came, I licked her stickiness off my fingers and, mimicking her, said "Hmm, delicious!" We shared a quick laugh and a French kiss, and then we were off to the third hole.

By the time we got to the green my pecker was hard again. She stroked my cock with the forefinger and thumb of her left hand while she tickled my balls with her right hand. But when she dragged a fingernail across my anus and began tickling just the outer rim, I blew my load. While she gobbled my jism, I couldn't help but wonder what more was in store for my nether hole; the anal stimulation, although startling, had been unexpectedly pleasant. We shared another French kiss - was that my cum I tasted on her tongue? - and then we were off to the fourth hole.

Number 4 is the longest hole on the course, and by the time we got to the green my wife's pussy was dripping wet. She couldn't wait for me to get my hands on her, and I did my best not to disappoint. While my left thumb rubbed her clit, I put three fingers inside her cunt and pumped them in and out as fast as I could until she came noisily. In fact, she came too quickly to suit me, so I kept on working her over until she begged me to stop. This time I made her lick her own juices from my fingers, which she did happily. And then we were off to the fifth hole.

As before, she directed me to sit on the green with my anus positioned squarely over the cup and my legs spread. She crawled between them and, holding my erection in her hand, started licking my balls. As her spittle evaporated in the warm night air, I could feel my nuts shriveling up, and it made me shudder. She slowly licked the bottom of my shaft from balls to glans, and then she lapped at the helmet like it was an ice cream cone. That made me shudder, too. She molded her lips around my cock and bobbed her head on my manhood, and when I felt the tip graze against the opening to her throat I shuddered again. But when she jammed a finger up my anus and wiggled it around, the fingernail painfully scraping my rectum, I bucked and squirmed and came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked me clean, smacking her lips when she was done. And then we were off to the sixth hole.

As soon as we got to the green, she pulled the pin, plopped her plump posterior over the cup, and spread her chunky legs wide apart. "Eat me!" she begged. I was more than happy to comply. I tickled the tip of her fat clit with my tongue, but that was only just to tease her. When she demanded more, I went to work with a vengeance. I licked her nether trench from top to bottom until her cunt and ass were sloppy wet. I sucked her clit until it was as hot and swollen as I'd ever felt it. I shoved my tongue as far up her snatch as it would go, then I fucked her with it, reveling in the sticky tartness of the mucus that drenched my lips with each thrust. In no time I had her writhing and wriggling, oohing and aahing, mewling and moaning, whining and whimpering, begging me to stop. But I ignored her pleas for mercy and kept right on working her over with my lips and tongue. She bucked and humped so violently I had to wrap my arms around her chubby thighs to hold her down. Now she begged me not to stop and I didn't, not until she had experienced a howling orgasm that left her quivering and exhausted. Once she recovered, I gave her a big kiss with lots of tongue so she could get a good taste of herself, and then we were off to the seventh hole.

"Lay down on your back," she commanded when we reached the green, "I want to ride you." Her pussy was still drenched with my saliva and her mucus, so when she squatted on my dick it went all the way in with no effort. For a few seconds she just sat there, no doubt enjoying the sensation of having her cunt stuffed with my hard fat penis. Then she began to slide up and down on my pole, at first just an inch or two but then gradually lifting herself up more and more. She bent over so her nipples were grazing my lips and whispered hoarsely, "Suck them." Soon she was riding me so vigorously that I couldn't suck them at all because she was beating me in the face with her pendulous breasts. When she came, she dismounted almost immediately and I thought we were done, but instead she repositioned herself so that her big ass was facing me. By the light of the silvery moon, I could see her puckered anus winking at me while her pussy lips stretched around the girth of my cock. She slithered up and down its length until we both climaxed, and then we were off to the eighth hole.

"Only two holes left," she purred wickedly as we reached the fairway. I knew which two, and one of them was my anus. I didn't know exactly how it was going to work - was she planning to fuck my ass with that big clit of hers? - and I'd been dreading it ever since we started this round of golf, especially after her fingernail had scratched my rectum. And then it hit me; if she was going to fuck my ass, she was also going to let me fuck hers, something I had been dreaming about since our honeymoon some thirty years ago. While the one prospect was terrifying, the other was exhilarating, so I decided to make the best out of a situation that might not be so bad after all.

When we got to the green, she opened the gym bag and took something out. I couldn't tell what it was until she practically shoved it in my face. It was long and black, as thick as my cock, and it looked like a cock on either end. As it glimmered in the moonlight, I began to get a sick feeling in my stomach. "What's that thing?" I asked timidly, but I already knew the answer.

"It's a double dildo," she exclaimed with glee as she sucked sloppily on one end, "and you're going to fuck me with it."

"I am? How?"

She made me get on my knees with my forehead on the green. Then she spread my ass cheeks apart and started licking my butt hole. She even stuck her tongue inside like she was trying to fuck me with it. This sensation was completely new to me, and it felt so sinfully good that my pecker got hard again. And then I felt something rubbery invading me, bit by bit, stretching my virgin hole to its maximum. She eased it in until it seemed as if it wouldn't go any farther. "Good," she exclaimed, "hold it right there and don't let it move." And in just a few seconds I felt and heard her fat ass slapping against mine. I looked between my legs and saw her big melons sprawled across the green and that black monstrosity, the one that was lodged firmly in my ass, pumping in and out of her cunt.

She had told me not to let it move, so I clamped down tight on the dildo with my sphincter, but she was jackhammering it so hard I couldn't keep it from ravaging my rectum. Soon it felt like I was the one being fucked, not her. I'm not gay, but I must admit I enjoyed the indescribably wicked feeling I got from that big black hunk of plastic as it raped my asshole. By the time she came, the raw, burning feeling in my ass had driven me wild with lust and I was thrusting back against her just as violently as she was against me. We rested a bit, she put the dildo back in the bag, and then we were off to the ninth hole.

The ninth tee sits on a hill overlooking the rest of the golf course, and from there one can also see much of the university and town. In the light of a full moon, it is an awe-inspiring sight, and we paused for a few minutes to take it in. But while we were enjoying the view, I sensed that, for the first time that night, my wife was a bit anxious. No wonder, I thought, we were down to the last hole, her anus. Was she having second thoughts?

"Only one hole left," I said cheerfully. She nodded but said nothing. "I've been waiting for this moment for years," I said softly, and in the moonlight I could see her smile wanly. "You sure you want to do it?" I asked. "More than anything," she whispered as she gave me a hug, and we marched off towards the last green.

She directed me to lay down with my rump over the cup. Once I was in place, she fished a lubricated condom out of the gym bag and unrolled it over my eager erection. Then she sat on my face, with her rosebud on my lips and my nose in her twat. "Fuck my ass with your tongue," she cooed, "make it good and wet for your cock!"

I did as I was told. The gamey taste of her nether hole and the intoxicating aroma of her freshly fucked cunt made my fat penis strain against the confines of the condom. When she was ready, she backed off my face and slithered down my torso until her tight butt hole was nestled against my swollen glans. With a sigh and a grimace, she impaled herself on my throbbing prick, and it was only with great difficulty that she managed to get even a few inches past her sphincter. But gradually, she forced my rod to go deeper and deeper into her rectum until her broad backside was resting on my stomach and thighs. With a groan, she began to move up and down, very slowly, as the pain seemed to be almost more than she could bear. I reached down to play with her, hoping that some digital stimulation might ease her ordeal, and as my fingers found her pussy she moaned with relief. Soon, she was bouncing with abandon on my pecker and howling like a banshee, the most primitive, guttural sounds of pain and pleasure resonating from her throat. Her hair whipped to and fro, her breasts flopped up and down, and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. As she bucked and thrashed about on my prick, I could feel one last orgasm building inside my balls. Reveling in the glorious sensation of having my rampant cock buried balls deep in her virgin asshole, I held off on cumming for as long as I could. But at last I could restrain myself no longer, and with a shriek I let go. As I did, she collapsed on my chest with a mighty sigh.

Nine holes of golf had left both of us completely spent. For the longest time, we were quite content to do nothing but lay naked in each other's arms, our sweaty bodies caressed by the warm night air. When at last we were able to stand, my limp and aching dick freed itself from the condom and dribbled a solitary drop of cum into the cup. My anus itched and burned, and my mouth tasted like used cunt and ass. My wife, her legs so bowed and wobbly that she couldn't stand up straight, staggered about as if drunk, an idiot's grin plastered across her face. Somehow, we managed to get dressed, and then we were off for home.