Nine Roses

Story Info
Your first date with Jon.
1.3k words
4.07
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have a date and you are excited, this is the perfect man. You met in the produce department at your local grocery store his name is JON. You have heard about such things but it has never happened to you. You will have to quit saying that, because now it has. You gave him your number over a row of Mangos hoping he would call. Your phone was ringing when you walked into the house. The week and a half that followed were like a dream. Your girlfriends are green with envy because he is so good looking. He is just shy of 6 foot, has a strong face, nice smile, and ready laugh. He tells the best jokes and understands when the right joke is appropriate. You know there must be something wrong, and you are hoping you are not so blinded by love that you are missing something obvious.

Well, tonight is the night. The door bell rings, you answer it. He has 9 red roses and you wonder why THIS number.

He catches his breath, as he looks at you in the short black dress you bought this morning, and you smile because you know what you have under the dress if he should try to make his move tonight. You go to the kitchen for a vase for the flowers.

You are ready to go he opens his car door for you. As you slide in, your short skirt gets shorter. He gets a good look at your long tanned silky legs, without pantyhose, and the red ribbon in your black panties. You see his eyes go big, then back to normal. He recovers nicely, but you don't miss the surprise. You smile again as he comes around to get in the driver's seat.

Introduction's with your parents goes well. You're right, they both like Jon. Your parents send you on to dinner all smiles. You are on cloud nine.

The restaurant is packed but your guy has made reservations and you are seated right away. As the waiter takes your drink order, you realize your guy looks like he stepped out of a James Bond movie. You smile again to yourself; he would make a good spy. He orders a martini, just like 007 would do. You order a mint julep. He takes the menu and orders for you both. This surprises you, but you go with it. He seems to have been paying attention during the telephone chats. He orders your favorite dish, smoked duck.

You want to rush through dinner, but you force yourself to take your time. He orders cherries jubilee for dessert. You smile at the innocent thought of cherries. You eat your ice cream and cherries with brandy sauce. Finally it is time to go, he offers to take you dancing. You decide the night is young, and you say yes, but tell him that you don't want to take all night DANCING. He seems to get the hint.

You go to a club that everyone is talking about. The dance floor is so crowded that all you can do is hang on. As you slowly dance he touches you, his arms are around your waist, your arms around his neck. You pull him closer. His hand's drift to your ass, you give him a little moan of encouragement. The place is so crowded that people are pressing against you on all sides. His hand is pressed against your buttocks because of the people behind you. As he tries to pull free you feel your short skirt come up. His other hand touches your bare skin, he can tell you are wearing thong panties. Since you make no objectionable motion he continues to play with your bare ass on the dance floor under the cover of people surrounding you. As you continue to encourage him with small noises he gets bolder. His hands move into the waistband of your panties and he pulls them down, past your thighs. They hit the floor. You start to pick them up, but decide to let the clean up guy get a thrill. Now you are barley covered with your short skirt and dancing so close that you feel his bulge pressing your stomach.

You reach down in front of him and unzip his fly. He jumps a little, but recovers. You have him hanging out of his pants, but up close so no one can see. You curse the 5-inch difference in your height. If you were the same height you could make love right there, and you are ready. You tell him you are ready to leave he clears his throat and agree no words needed.

The valet pulls up the car. As the doorman opens the car door for you, you realize he is about to get the same wide open shot that Jon got earlier tonight, without the cover of black panties. You go the extra mile and give him a real tip, one he will talk about for weeks. Jon smiles; he knows what just happened. You are glad he is amused, and glad he is not mad, that could have ruined what you have in mind for the two of you tonight.

As he parks in front of your house, he reaches over and gives you a soft and loving kiss. He tells you that you are incredible. You wonder why he kissed you so softly and hope he has more passion later. You open your apartment door, and before you can turn he is all over you. You smile and realize your concern for passion was unfounded. Now you appreciate the soft kiss, it was one of love. This is one of lust, as you see the difference you smile again.

You pull away and say "get comfortable I will be right back" He sits on your couch. You head to the kitchen. You grab the roses and you have an idea. You turn down the lights, turn on the c.d. player. Kenny g is blowing his horn. Jon gets up, you tell him to sit back down. It is show time. You place the vase of roses on the coffee table. As the music plays you pull out the first rose and touch the rose bud to your ear, and toss it on his lap. HE stands, and you push him back to his seat. You take the 2nd rose and touch the rose bud to your neck and toss it onto his lap. With the third rose you touch your mouth then into his lap it goes. He stands again, you push him back again, and then you reach back and unzip your dress. It lands on the floor, leaving you only with your bra. You unhook the front clip; it drops to the floor. You take the 4th rose and touch the rose bud to your left breast, then drop it on his lap. The 5th rose touches you're right nipple and that one lands on his lap. The 6th rubs your foot then to his lap, the 7th the inside of your thigh and to his lap. The 8th rose touches the top of your neatly trimmed hairline to his lap. With the 9th rose bud you open your legs and rub it across your love kitten. As the last rose lands in his lap, he stands, ignoring the nine beautiful roses hitting the floor. He kisses your ear, then your neck; next he kisses you on the mouth, with more intensity than you thought possible. He drops to one knee and kisses your left breast, then your right nipple. He kisses the top of your foot, then the inside of your thigh. As he turns you around and pushes you onto the couch he kisses the neatly trimmed hairline. Then he kisses your love kitten and places your legs over his shoulders. You realize that you will never eat a Mango again without thinking of this moment ....

part 2 available from texplayboy.